All Comments on 'Roomies: Jocks Versus Nerds'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Grin!

Sweet, hot and funny.

I loved the way the authour contrasted the the incompetent arrogance of the jocks with humble competence of the nerds.

A fun little story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

Some of your phrasing is wonderful "She flowed up to him".

Excellent piece of writing. Slightly unbelievable, but as a former college geek, I want to believe.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Popular vs Everyone Else

Nice story! When I was in high school over 35 years ago, there was a period when I dated the "POPULAR" girls. MOST OF THEM WERE RATHER SPOILED AND SELF-CENTERED. MY FATHER GREW DISGUSTED WITH MY CHOICE OF FRIENDS AND HAD A TALK WITH ME. HE TOLD ME THAT MOST ANY YOUNG WOMAN WAS PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE AND TO LOOK FOR THE BEST PERSON, WHETHER SHE WAS POPULAR OR NOT. I TOOK HIS ADVICE AND DATED SOME WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL LADIES. THIS STORY REMINDS ME OF THAT.

NOOKIEHUNTER

MetzovMetzovover 17 years ago
Not your best

The girls seemed to be looking for the best fuck they could find and it didn't matter who gave it to them. Just to slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yeah !

I have to say.. Even though it sounds cliché… I’ve had both “Nerds” and “Jocks”…. And I have to say the “Nerds” tend to be the ones worth keeping around… this story just makes me feel warm, fuzzy and totally justified ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Book Title

Florence J. King: Southern Ladies and Gentlemen

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I LIKE THE ENTIRE ROOMIES SERIES

I have liked the whole Roomies series. What I like best about your writing is that it is erotic and not just porn slam bam thank you maam type stuff. Of course I haven't read everything you have written. At least not yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing.

Amazing. Brilliant piece of literature. You should really write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous