All Comments on 'Roommate Relations Ch. 02'

by TripleL

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!!!

This is really a good story,i've enjoyed your other work on this site,but this is by far your best work so far.I can't wait to see what happens next,please post the next chapter soon.Thanks again!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worth the wait.

thank you,that was worth the suspense you had us in.

i hope the next chapters will have kyle in shorter distances while jess and ian go at it in more subtle ways.

A treat to wait for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot hot hot

Best story on this sight, hands down. Please post part 3 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just another SLUT 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

kyle has the need to get away from them, with jess, she is a way for ian to exercise domiance over kyle too, she and kyle split, nothing changes - except when he gets away and deals with the ego of ian and his actions, as he may. his life is horrible around the ian's of the world, til they are addressed. jess, better off w/o her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, that was amazing. Cheating was wrong but who can blame her? lol Besides it's not like they're married

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I think Ian likes Jess as more then someone to screw. Poor Kyle, I feel sorry for him. Jess need to breakup with him because I know she is going to carry on an affair with Ian. Now that she knows Ian is way better at sex then Kyle there is no way she is going to give him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

But of course, Jess MUST NOT break up with "poor Kyle", :P!!! It'd ruin everything, XD!!! Some people just don't get it, ;/ - don't get what the stories like this one are about, :/: it's about the delightful, sweet and tasty WICKEDNESS of being a BAD girl, 3:), who betrays her (wimpish) boyfriend, :P, and humiliating him behind his back, (y), (and sometimes through just a thin wall, ;)), :D!!!

It is so delectably NASTY, deliciously WICKED, :P, and that's exactly why the story is so great, so fun-fuckin-tastic, (y)!!! It IS about Jess and Ian's (but Jess mainly) being so BAD, so EVIL, GODLESS, 3:) - their actions so immoral, sinful, :P - that's what makes the story so HOT, (y), & the girls like Jess (and boys like Ian) so SEXY, :*, ^_^!!!

And some people just don't get, :(! Go, check out the great works by some other brilliant authors like Steven_Dessmir, donttellhimk, ButtFuckSlut, damonX, TQM, acdd123 (the last one childlishly naive and unrealistic, :/, but still well written usually) and maybe you'll finally get it, :D - the stories are based upon the sexual EVILITY, BADNESS, 3:) - such of hot and sexy girls who make fools of their boyfriend, husbands by cheating on them with heartless (hot and sexy) BAD boys, B|, (y)!!! And it's oh-so-HOT, :D!!!

It can work both ways, as well: the BAD, EVIL super HOT & SEXY Women corrupting good, fidel guys and making them cheat (and humiliate) their (plain) girlfriends, wives, whole families, (y), of which one can read from the authors like seducedHylas, TalkMan...

Stay open-minded, ;): you dislike (or just don't get) the story, ;/??? Then shut da funk up, but don't DEPRAVE, CORRUPT, DEBAUCH such GOOD auhors like TripleL, :P, who I'm pretty sure IS sane enough and WON'T listen to (moronic) suggestions of Kyle's girffriend's breaking up with him so that he be no longer cheated on, debased, humiliated and tormented, :P!!! BULLSHIT, XP - let them both of them (Jess and Ian) make Kyle's life a living HELL, 3:), and let Jess enjoy and love it more and more, and more, (y)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tremedous; can't wait for more

This is a fantastic story, can't wait to see the next chapter and see how things pan out. I come back every day checking for / hoping for chapter 3!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

seriously?? why the hell doesn't kyle just go over to her place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

OMG...Love the story! Lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Fucking awesome

kuttkuttabout 8 years ago

Dear TripleL, I am looking for a story that is very similar to Roommate Relations. I'm sure you must be the author. The story is also about the girlfriend who cheats with a cocky roommate. However it ends differently: the roommate insists that the girlfriend breaks up with the boyfriend, the girlfriend refuses and ultimately the roommate takes her anally, then has sex with another girl in front of her and rejects her completely. Would you be so kind to point me to that story? The style and the context of the story is so similar that I am sure you wrote it too. Thanks a lot in advance!

TripleLTripleLalmost 8 years agoAuthor

kutt, I didn't write that story, and I'm afraid I've never even heard of it. If I come across it I'll let you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kutt is looking for Billy by openyoureyes. It is no longer on this site. You have to use google.

mikehawkins887mikehawkins887about 2 years ago

Great story. Jess is hot as hell. Ian's smarmy dialogue is cringe worthy though. Still 5/5 for their sexual chemistry.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 1 year ago

No, this is too good. This should have happened to me when I dated a few hot chicks when young and they wandered off…but unfortunately, I did not get to share in any direct cucking! Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous