All Comments on 'Roommate Relations Ch. 03'

by TripleL

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

bravo Triplel,

this just gets better and better.

much more than what was expected,which any way is top quality.

cant wait till jess and kyle have their meeting and where i imagine that ian will appear there and they have their fun without kyle suspecting anything.

cant wait .

thank you for the story.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Poor Kyle, please don't let him suffer another night. Ian and Jess deserve each other. Let Kyle find a female friend that appreciates him. Kyle should make a better effort to try and move since Ian isn't. There has to be other options for him, I'm quite sure his grades has to be suffering from lack of sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WOW, :O!!! It's getting the HOTTEST "evil cheating" story in the library, (y), :D!!!

Pleez, TripleL: MORE, MORE, MORE in the very same direction!!!

And do NOT listen to these wimpish pleadings supporting Kyle, :P: on the contrary: do NOT make Jess break up with him, so that she and Ian might enjoy their wickedness more every time, :), and that they get continuously meaner to the "poor" sod - "the little shit" as Ian called him, ;P!!! Let'em humiliate and torment him to the fullest, 3:), but he must NOT know whom Ian does it with to him, ;D!!!

Try to make it the NASTIEST, the MOST WICKED, BAD & EVIL infidelity story around, :D!!!

Take care, TripleL, :)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please add more

This was amazing i normally dont support cheating gfs but damn kyle was asking for her to find someone else not taking care of himself. I really wanna see what you havein store for jess and ian

naraht2359naraht2359about 11 years ago
fantastic

This is your best yet and one of the hottest I've read in a long time.

My only selfish request is to go into as much graphic, drawn-out detail about every one of Ian's cumshots as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is awesome - at first I was rooting for Kyle but now I'm cheering the bad boy on as he fucks Jessica from one toe-curling orgasm to the next! She made the right choice! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

so she's just going to fuck him nonstop? got a big dick in her and now that's all she thinks about? real original. go rewrite some more stories others have done better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous