All Comments on 'Roommates'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CoederoticaCoederoticaabout 7 years ago
I liked the idea of the previous version better...

... it just would have been nice if you described the domination more kn detail!

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 7 years ago
Damn girl!

Your descriptions of cunning linguistics are like no others I've read. I prefer this version of the story to the previous one. Good work! I wish I were woman. I'd love to have you eat me out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Christmas

Everytime you publish a new story its like Christmas morning. Give us more.

GraphicNovelArtistGraphicNovelArtistabout 7 years ago
Just fantastic

Couldn't stop reading. The characters and description of the sex are perfect. Very exciting story and hot as any I've read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As always, a terrific story from Milene!

seeingvirgilseeingvirgilover 6 years ago
What a turn on!

Beautifully written, exquisitely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had to have been there....

I love your style and done in a way I can picture in my mind. You obviously know what you write about. Very hot!!!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
Very well written,

Holey shit that was hot, I had to stop, clean up, then finish this story. I love your writing g style. And will keep reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good! But maybe try varying what happens? Semmed to be alot of eating out, maybe try some other stuff? Apart from that really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good...

Made me cum for the first time by myself!

CURIOUS55861CURIOUS55861about 4 years ago
HOT!!!

One of the top stories here.

maxout09maxout09almost 4 years ago
Great

An excellent story. Great character development and the scenes were described perfectly.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
Perfect rewrite of Obsession

I appreciate that you didn't change a thing in the first portion of the story, except substituting yourself for Alyson. But you always were Alyson, weren't you? Then, at the very moment when the story had taken a wrong turn, you made it right. Instead of becoming abusive, Melissa apologizes. Through communication and understanding, the two lovers discover that they can take it further, much further. Hostility towards a former rival is transformed into lust for her. Barriers are broken down, and new friendships are formed.

Having said that, even the original turn of events could be explored as an alternative story. But in this case, the psychological aspect of humiliation and abuse has to be described in much more detail. How does Alyson feel about becoming a mere object and a sex toy? Always focussing on fulfilling Melissa's wishes, while her own needs are being neglected. Being constantly frustrated and on edge is a drug that keeps Alyson going until she can't take it anymore and leaves. Then perhaps, Melissa realizes what she has done. She must try very hard to make amends. Alyson, a kind and resilient soul, will forgive her and accept Melissa's apology, which involves, of course, reciprocation of oral pleasure.

After that, with their relationship restored, they can explore together, find new ways of bonding and bring in new lovers. Basically they can arrive at the same point as they are at the conclusion of Roommates part 1, only after a much longer and more arduous journey.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

I verrrry much prefer the 1st person. The reading is so much more an experience of the main character than the 3rd person of Obsession. I also liked how Roomates returned to the original feeling of the story (in both).

Obsession was a good story for a series that leaned into a BDSM vibe/category. This one seems to be staying more Lesbian themed with some overtones or highlights of D/s.

I'm excited to discover your newer works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, love how you developed the participants actions toward their desire to please their friends via licking pussy. Glad that you have extended this story via more chapters to show the desire to please others and of course the roommates who have discovered that both seem to desire each other plus Steph. Keep going and gave it a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roommates Series Info