Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Melissa was enjoying what we were doing, but I had no idea just how aroused she was. My first lick into her pussy extracted a copious glob of cunt cream. My eyes closed as I took the sweet elixir into my mouth, savored the experience for a moment, and then gulped it down. An intense shiver ran through me as I thought about what I had just swallowed. Then, with a little cry, I dove back between Melissa's legs.

Melissa spread her legs wider, her feet flat on the bed, her knees up, trying to get more of what I was giving her. She looked down at my face between her legs and our eyes met, Melissa's wide with wonder and need, mine smoky and intense with pure, unadulterated lust. I closed my eyes and an urgent, muffled moan escaped my lips as my mind was absorbed in the carnality of the moment. My tongue twirled in her moist slot, licking every slick surface I could find, then plunging deep into her hot, wet hole. I could feel the soft tissues pulsing around my tongue as I probed inside. Melissa responded with a stifled whine. Her eyes remained fixed on me, seemingly amazed at my skill and passion. She cried out as my tongue found her clitoris, her body arching in response, and finally her head fell back and her eyes closed as she relaxed and focused on the pleasure she was getting from her best friend's tongue.

Melissa's hips were moving now, up and down in a frantic, sensual rhythm that matched the tempo of my tongue on her girl parts. "Oh God, that feels good," she murmured, "Oh Alyson, it feels SO GOOD!" Melissa was losing control, her plaintive moans filling the room, her hips moving on their own, pumping against my mouth in an animal rhythm. I pushed Melissa's long legs farther apart, opening her up as I licked deeply into her now dripping cunt, making her groan and shimmy against my mouth. "Oh god, Al, oh god!!" was all she could say. I licked upward and slid my tongue over the swollen tip of Melissa's clitoris. "Ohhhhhh. Oh, I ... Oh fuck!" she cried. I moved in and sucked on it and Melissa went through the roof, arching up and practically screaming, "Ohhhh... nnnggh ...AAAAAIIIIII!!"

At that point, I was beside myself. I couldn't get enough of Melissa. My shameless "Mmmmmm" sounds filled the room as I feasted on that delicious meal between Melissa's legs. I kept licking and sucking her clittie, making Melissa whine and clutch frantically at the sheets. I was driving Melissa up the wall. I loved it.

But I needed some pleasure, too. While still licking Melissa, I slipped one hand down between my own legs and started to masturbate. An intense jolt of pleasure shot through me, but I kept my mouth pasted firmly to Melissa's cunt, because I knew that she was close to cumming. There was no mistaking the firm grip of her hands on my head.

I wanted to keep it going, to eat Melissa out as long as possible, but I also wanted to finally see Melissa writhing in the throes of orgasm and to know that I did that to her. I kept licking around Melissa's clit until at last I got what I'd been hoping for. Melissa hit her climax and as she did, she clamped those firm, athletic thighs tightly around my head, confining me in the most wonderful prison I could imagine. The sound was nearly blocked out, but I could still hear Melissa's quiet cries as her orgasm jolted through her. Melissa's vise of soft flesh held me firmly in her crotch and squeezed repeatedly as her body shimmied and twitched with pleasure. I pushed my tongue all the way into the warm cave of Melissa's pussy and felt another gush of Melissa's sweet cream pouring into my mouth. Suddenly, I was cumming myself.

I continued to lick Melissa as she slowly settled down - long, soft tongue-swabs over every inch of her pussy. At last, Melissa seemed blissfully relaxed, her breathing more even, her body calm except for an occasional jerk as the aftershocks of orgasm caught her. My own breathing still came in gasps. I was still terribly excited by what I had just done, what I had finally experienced with Melissa. I heard a little laugh and looked up at Melissa inquisitively. She just giggled and pointed at my face. Then I realized what had caused the laugh. My mouth, nose, and chin were heavily coated with Melissa's juices. Looking down at me, Melissa could not repress a smile at the sight. "Wow," was all she said.

I sheepishly wiped my face on the sheet and then moved up to cuddle with Melissa. "So," I said, "did you like it? Was it as good as I said?"

Melissa smiled smugly and replied, "Yeah, it was good. It was VERY good. You have hidden talents, Al."

I liked that. I looked up hopefully at Melissa and asked, "Do you want me to do it some more?"

Melissa eyes widened. She tried to suppress a smile but she couldn't. "Sure," she replied, "whatever you want."

I wasted no time. In seconds, I was back between Melissa legs, staring lovingly at Melissa's engorged lips. Melissa looked down at me getting ready to please her. She was excited. Already, her hips were moving in anticipation. "You really like doing this, don't you?" she asked.

I looked up with some chagrin. For some reason, I was embarrassed to say it out loud. I gave a noncommittal shrug, but the answer was obvious. Already, my hands were roving over the soft skin of Melissa's thighs, stroking them as much for my own pleasure as for Melissa's. And then Melissa did something that thrilled me - she placed her hand on my head and firmly urged me into her pussy.

So I ate Melissa out again. With passion and love, I pressed my mouth to her beautiful, glistening, pussy, stroking her clit with my tongue and sliding both my palms under those smooth, round buns. Within minutes I produced another intense, hip-jerking orgasm that delighted both of us. And later, I did it again, while diddling myself to another orgasm of my own. Both of us went to sleep very happy that night.

The morning was not so easy. Both of us were a little uncomfortable and avoided looking at each other directly. The whole dynamic between us had changed. The day before, we were best friends and roommates. Now we were what? Lovers? Fuck-buddies? And in the previous night's activities, I had clearly assumed a submissive role. Would that carry over?

But the following day was better, more normal, and the day after that even better. Neither of us mentioned our night together, and things seemed to be going back to our usual routine. However, about a week later, as we were sitting on the couch together, Melissa subtly raised the subject.

"Damn, Alyson," she said, "I'm feeling really horny."

I looked rather blankly at her and replied simply, "Oh yeah? Really?"

"Yeah," Melissa said, smiling. "Would you want to do it again?"

There was no mistaking what "it" was. Even if the words weren't clear, the subtle shifting of Melissa's hips on the couch told the underlying story. And I did want to do it again. I had wanted to ever since that first night.

So I went down on Melissa, right there on the couch, and like the first night, we both loved it, but this time was a little different, with a different feel. Melissa was much more aggressive than the first time, greedier and more demanding. She grabbed my head and held it firmly, her fingers entwined in my long, dark hair as she ground into me, wiping her wet, sticky folds up and down, all over my face, before clamping her thighs around my head and shimmying through two intense orgasms. She basically treated me as her fuck-toy. But I loved it, and she knew I did.

The same thing happened a few nights later, then twice the following week, then four times the next week. Soon it had become a nightly ritual. Melissa would get a playful smile on her face and say something like, "Alyson, I'm feeling a need," or, more directly, "Alyson, it's time for your snack." Sometimes we would retire to one of our bedrooms for our fun, but usually it happened in the living room, with Melissa lying back in the couch with her legs spread wide and me on my knees between them. I would dutifully, and happily, give her head for as long as she wanted.

At that point, there was no question of our roles. Melissa was clearly the dominant one, the mistress, and I was her "pleaser". Melissa never offered to return the favor and please me, and I never asked her to. We were both quite happy with that arrangement.

One of those nights, while I was down on her, Melissa raised her right leg up and back and nudged my head downward. "Eat my ass, Al", she said bluntly, "I really want it." I had never done that before, not for anyone, but I did not hesitate. I did what Melissa commanded. I licked her asshole and fingered her clit until she came even harder than usual. And I enjoyed it thoroughly. After that, ass-licking was a regular part of our routine.

So it went for several months, until something unusual happened. I came home from work a little late to find Melissa sitting on the couch with another girl. I didn't know the girl, but I noticed immediately that she was very attractive - a tall, pale redhead with a great body. Melissa introduced her as "Maggie". Both Maggie and Melissa were dressed in their work clothes - fashionable, mid-thigh skirts and conservative blouses.

Melissa smiled impishly. "I told Maggie about all the fun we have together - about your nightly snack."

I was surprised and little dismayed that Melissa had shared our secret. But I was absolutely shocked at Melissa's next words.

"I told her she could watch while you do me. I knew you wouldn't mind." She tilted her head in a questioning way, but it was obvious she expected me to comply.

"But, I ... I," I stammered.

Melissa looked mildly annoyed at the hesitancy. "Come on, Alyson," she said, parting her legs and raising her skirt a bit for encouragement. "You know you want to. You always want to."

I could feel my face turning red at Melissa's presumptive words. Yes, I felt like saying, I always want to, but I always want to with you alone, not to put on a show for some girl I don't even know. Nonetheless, I found myself slowly moving toward the couch and the two girls.

"That's right, Al," she said, her smile sweet but firm. "Get down here and eat me out. I told Maggie what a good cunt licker you are. Don't make a liar out of me."

I hesitated briefly, not believing that Melissa could be such a bitch, but then I just couldn't help myself. I dropped to my knees. With an intense stare and a satisfied smile, Melissa hiked up her skirt, slipped off her panties, and spread her legs wide. "Come on, Al," she breathed, "Do it."

All logic told me to get up and leave, but I couldn't do it. Instead, I leaned forward and took Melissa's already wet cunt into my mouth. Melissa responded with a fervent "Mmmmmm" and I proceeded with my task.

"Look at me while you eat me out," Melissa ordered, and I did, as I usually did. I loved watching the expression on Melissa's face while I pleasured her. But now it was different. It wasn't just Melissa looking down at me. Maggie was watching, too, her eyes fixed on the erotic display before her. And Melissa was not just looking at me. Her eyes darted back and forth from my head between her legs to Maggie's face. She was getting off on Maggie watching us.

Usually it took a while to get Melissa to orgasm, but not this time. In minutes, she was grunting and moaning and grinding her crotch into my mouth. And she was very, very wet. I could feel her juices running down my chin. Yes, having an audience did have an effect.

Having finished my job, I glanced over at Maggie. She had definitely enjoyed the show. One of her hands was working under her skirt, between her legs. Melissa noticed it, too. She looked at me and, with artificial concern, said, "Oh Alyson, look what we've done to poor Maggie. She's all excited."

I didn't get the implication at first, but Melissa made it clear. "I think you need to give Maggie some relief, Al. I think you need to eat her out, too."

"Melissa!" I objected. "You can't mean that."

"Of course I mean it. You just ate me out in front of a complete stranger. I know you love doing it. Why should I be the only one who gets to enjoy your talented tongue?"

I looked at Melissa, then at Maggie, and finally answered with a meek, "Okay."

Maggie responded with an enthusiastic, "Oh Yeah!" In seconds, she had her panties down and her legs open. Her face was filled with a filthy leer as she looked down at me, waiting for me to eat her pussy. And I gave her just what she wanted - a long dose of exquisitely slow head. I held onto her thighs as she ground and groaned just like Melissa had. As I was pleasing her, Maggie turned to Melissa and said between gasping breaths, "Damn, you're right, she gives great head!"

Maggie took longer to get off than Melissa did. I ate her out for at least twenty minutes before she finally reached her climax, her body twitching and her legs shaking from the pleasure. Once she was done, she quickly got her panties back and left. At the door, she thanked Melissa for the "fun", and then, almost as an afterthought, added to me, "You too, babe."

I was mortified. The fact that both of them had only removed their panties, just enough to give me access to pleasure them, made it more impersonal, more demeaning. But I was also strangely aroused. They had used me like a sex toy, made me eat both of them out while the other watched, and incredibly, I had loved it.

As it turned out, my work still wasn't done. Melissa had enjoyed the show with Maggie so much that she needed more, so once Maggie was gone, I had my usual "snack" between Melissa's legs. And then, to my surprise, she returned the favor! That was definitely a new twist, but as Melissa explained with an embarrassed smile, "You made Maggie and me cum so hard, it's the least I can do."

Afterwards, Melissa apologized for bringing Maggie over without any warning. "I guess I should have asked first," she said, "but I really thought you'd like it. Come on, Al, you can't deny that you love eating pussy!"

She was right, I couldn't deny it. Despite my initial shock and hurt, I had really enjoyed the experience. But we let the discussion drop and over the next few weeks went back to our normal routine. Then, one night as we cuddled in the afterglow of sex, Melissa brought it up again.

"You know, Al," she started, "I've been thinking about that night with Maggie. It was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

My defenses perked up at the mention of Maggie. I still had a little resentment that Melissa had just assumed I would do that, so I responded cautiously.

"Uh... yeah, I guess so."

Melissa smiled to encourage me. "So, would you want to do it again? Not with Maggie, but maybe with someone else?"

I thought about it, noting the anticipation on Melissa's face as she awaited my answer. I could tell she really wanted this, and I had to admit, the idea was appealing.

"Well, maybe," I finally replied. "But who would it be? You have someone in mind?"

Melissa bit her lip and hesitated before answering. "Well," she said, "...how about Stephanie?"

I think my jaw dropped at that answer. "Stephanie?????" I said. "You mean 'The Blonde Bod'? I thought you hated her."

"Well, yeah, I do think she's pretty full of herself, but she is hot, like you said yourself. The truth is, ever since you told me about you and her, I've had this picture in my head of you going down on her. It turns me on."

I just looked at Melissa without answering. She had this look on her face, subtly pleading and a little nervous. It was hard to resist. And besides, the suggestion did have some appeal. Stephanie was definitely a hottie, and the fact that Melissa wanted it so much just added to the fun factor. Finally I said, "I'll think about it."

About an hour later I told her I'd do it. She let out an excited squeal and gave me a big hug.

And so it happened that I approached Stephanie the next day at work, feeling very uncomfortable but also very excited.

"Hi Steph, how's it going??"

"Pretty good," she said with a slightly distracted tone. She was looking down at her desk, her long, blonde hair falling just short of the paper she was intently studying. She was obviously working on something important and didn't appreciate the interruption, but I couldn't let that deter me.

"I was wondering," I continued, moving closer and looking around to make sure no one else could overhear us. "Do you remember that time at your party ... after your party, I mean."

That drew her attention away from her work, producing smirk and then a little chuckle. "Yeah, I remember," she said. Then she added, looking me in the eye with a nasty leer, "How could I forget? You were pretty wild."

Wow, I didn't realize what an impression I'd made on her. I guess I was drunker and hornier than I realized. I didn't really remember all the details.

"Oh," I said, "so I thought you liked it, but ..."

Stephanie grabbed my arm to pull me closer. She leaned into my ear so no one else could hear. "Yes, I liked it. Damn, you were all over me, you horny little slut. Ha!" She pulled back so she could look at me and added, with a lecherous grin, "You want some more?"

My earlier worries seemed silly now. This was obviously going to be easier than I expected. "Well," I stammered, "... Yeah, actually, that might be fun."

Her smile grew brighter. "Well okay then," she said, her eyes conveying the excitement she felt at the thought. "When do you want to do it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Tonight or tomorrow night would be good, or anytime that works for you."

"I'm busy tonight," she said, "but tomorrow would be great." Stephanie had a huge grin on her face as she said it. She was clearly excited. "I assume you'll come to my place, or is Melissa out of town or something?"

Now came the part I'd been holding back on. "Well, that's the thing," I whispered hesitantly. "Melissa wants to watch."

It took a few seconds for that to sink in for Stephanie. I knew that the bad feelings between Steph and Melissa were mutual, and I could tell she wanted to burst out laughing, but she suppressed it to a snicker. "You're kidding," she said finally. "Melissa the cold fish wants to watch us??? That's hilarious." After a short pause, she added. "But it will be fun. Let's do it!"

It turned out that Melissa couldn't do it the next night, so we finally decided on that Saturday to get together. It took a little rearranging of schedules, but we all worked it out. Stephanie arrived around eight o'clock, dressed casually but looking smoking hot in skin-tight jeans and a white top. I was dressed in a similar fashion, though my jeans were nowhere near as tight. Surprisingly, Melissa chose a sexy black minidress. In fact, it was the same one she wore for her date on that night when I seduced her. It clung to her figure very nicely. She looked hot. In fact, I think that was why she wore it - to look extra sexy in front of her rival, Stephanie.

Several buttons of Steph's blouse were undone to reveal the swell of her ample breasts. I glanced at Melissa and noticed her rolling her eyes at the obvious display. But I also noticed that her gaze kept returning surreptitiously to Stephanie's chest.

Stephanie gave me a big hug, then offered Melissa a simple wave and, "Hey." The tension between them was obvious. I still wondered why Melissa had suggested this.

Perhaps because of that tension, Stephanie seemed anxious to get down to business, to the sex. But Melissa suggested that we start with some wine, to "let us relax and get in the mood." Speaking for myself, I was well into the mood already. Just looking at these two tall, long-legged beauties, and knowing what was about to happen, I was more than ready to go.

The drinks and chit-chat didn't last long. Steph clearly wanted to get started. From past experience, I knew she had a dominant personality. She was the type of girl who knew what she wanted and either asked for it directly, or just took it, be it in the office or in the bedroom. I liked that about her.