Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers

Emptying her glass, Stephanie told Melissa to pour her some more and directed her attention at me. "Come here, Alyson," she said, patting her legs. "Sit on my lap."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I scampered over to her and settled gently onto her lap, rubbing my bottom on her thighs to let her know how ready I was.

"Mmmmm," she murmured. "That's the Alyson I remember. Horny girl. This is going to be fun."

I didn't respond with words. I just leaned in and caught her lips in a slow, soft kiss, my tongue moving easily into her mouth to play with hers. Stephanie's hands went immediately to my boobs, rubbing them through my top, then gently squeezing them. Her hands felt good on me. She had nailed it, I was already horny, and her squeezing just sent me through the roof. We kissed some more, and I remembered what a good kisser she was. Her tongue moved sensuously over mine, then withdrew to lick over the edges of my lips before pouncing back to virtually devour my mouth.

By that time, I was on fire. I started working feverishly at the buttons of Stephanie's top, desperate to get it off and get to what was beneath it. Stephanie helped, and in seconds we'd exposed her bra, a sheer white wisp that did nothing to hide her protruding nipples. She reached behind her for the clasp, and at last, her chest was bare.

Stephanie really did have great breasts. They were big and full - 34 or 36, I'd guess, and at least a C cup. As she leaned back in the chair, the natural weight of her boobs made them fall a bit on her chest, causing her nipples to point slightly upward, an effect that was very appealing, very erotic. I reached with both hands to feel those full, deliciously soft mounds.

My grip didn't last long, for Stephanie quickly urged me to raise my arms so she could remove my top and bra. Now we were both naked from the waist up. Taking one breast in my hand, I dropped my head to suck on the nipple while she began working to unbutton my jeans. She didn't try to get them off. She just opened and unzipped them enough to reach her hand into my pants.

Suddenly Stephanie paused for a moment, pulling me way from her tit to whisper in my ear, "Look at Melissa."

I looked over and caught Melissa staring wildly at us, her jaw slack, her mouth open. And at last, I also noticed her right hand, far up under her dress, clearly moving to pleasure herself. Steph and I shared a grin and went on with our play.

I couldn't get too distracted by Melissa because I was busy enjoying the feeling of Stephanie's hand in my pants. I gave a little cry as I felt her finger slip into my pussy. She gave me an impish grin and slid her finger further inside me, then added a second one. I could not hold back another cry as I pounced on her titties once again.

I was already aroused from the whole setup, so it wasn't long before she got me off. I Still had one firm boob in my mouth when she attacked my clit and sent me soaring, wiggling on her lap, my hands in a death grip on her waist while I squealed with pleasure.

"That looked like it felt good," she said once I had calmed down a bit. "Now it's my turn." Her hands urged me gently off her lap and onto my knees.

She still had her jeans on, but I quickly remedied that. It was a bit of a struggle because they were so tight, but I managed to get them off, pulling her thong partially down with them. Stephanie raised her hips off the couch to let me slip it the rest of the way off, giving me a clear view of her aroused pussy.

She had a beautiful cunt, all pink and swollen. It was meatier than Melissa's, with full inner lips that spread out like moist, wrinkled wings. She reached down to spread her lips apart, showing me the glistening flesh inside. It looked delicious.

Stephanie was a talker, and that only added to the heat of the moment. "You like what you see?" she asked playfully. "I remember how much you enjoyed it the last time."

I answered with a silent smile and then stood up to slip off the rest of my clothes, never taking my eyes off of her yumminess. With that done, I dropped back to my knees and leaned in to dip my tongue into her pleasure-pit, taking a single slow swipe up the entire length of her gash.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, that's good," she sighed. "Keep going."

I went in for more, pushing her legs farther apart and plunging my whole tongue deep into her cunt. She sighed and moaned as I licked all around inside her, enjoying the taste and feel of her juices on my tongue. Then I moved up to her clit, teasing it unmercifully with quick little licks. I pushed her legs back and wandered down to her asshole. She really seemed to like that, so I stayed there a while before moving back to her now very wet pussy.

In no time, I could tell that Steph was getting close. She had a strong grip on my head, and her hips moved firmly and steadily up and down, rubbing herself against my tongue. Then, as I continued to lick into her quim, I heard a different sound, from across the room, a short cry and a long, wavering "Mmmmmm... OH!". I knew that sound well. I knew what it meant. Melissa had just made herself cum as she watched us.

Spurred on by Melissa's response, I licked all around in Stephanie's crotch, from her clit to her asshole and back again several times. By that time, she was shaking, so ready to cum I just had to finish her. I took her clit between my lips and sucked. She shrieked and her hips exploded in a series of jolts that punched hard against my mouth. I held onto her thighs and licked her through her climax.

I looked up at Steph and smiled as I licked my lips clean, and got a sweet satisfied smile in return. Steph slumped back in the couch as I crawled away. I thought we'd take a break but I was wrong. Steph had her eye on Melissa.

"So, Melissa," she said with a sly smile, "did you enjoy the show? I saw you diddling yourself over there."

Melissa blushed a little and replied, "Yeah. That was pretty hot."

"Well... it's your turn now. Come over here."

Melissa hesitated for a moment, but then she got up and crossed the room.

The next part surprised me. "Take off your dress," Stephanie ordered, and Melissa immediately complied. "Now the bra, and the panties. Go on, do it." Again, Melissa complied. "Hmmm, not bad," Stephanie said with mock admiration. And then the final step: "Now get on your knees."

Shockingly, Melissa did this, too, kneeling meekly between Stephanie's legs, which were once again spread wide. "You want to eat me out like Alyson did, don't you? Don't deny it, slut, I can see it in your eyes." She slowly stroked herself as she spoke. "You want this pussy, don't you?"

Melissa just looked at her in silence, so she continued. "I'll let you do it, but start with these." She held both her breasts out to Melissa.

"Come on, babe," she said in a sultry voice, cupping her tits in her hands while looking Melissa intently in the eyes. "Come and suck my boobies. We both know you want to. You've been eyeing them since I walked in."

I had noticed Melissa looking at Steph's boobs earlier, and apparently, she had continued to do so. At that moment, at least, she seemed spellbound by Stephanie's chest. She had a vacant look in her eyes as she gazed at Steph's perfect tits, and I detected a definite change in her breathing.

Stephanie still held her breasts out, offering them to Melissa. And as Melissa leaned closer, Steph pulled her head toward her, until at last, Melissa took one taut nipple into her mouth, letting out an excited little cry as she did so.

I watched, entranced, as Stephanie fed Melissa her tits, those tits that Melissa had mentioned with disdain in the past. And I watched as Melissa eagerly devoured them, going back and forth from one to the other, holding those big, soft pillows in both hands and moaning shamelessly as she sucked in more and more of the soft flesh. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be in heaven. Stephanie just looked down at her with a smug smile as Melissa worshipped her boobs.

They went on like that for some time, Stephanie obviously enjoying not just the feeling of Melissa's mouth, but the clear subjugation of her former enemy. Then, briefly, she pulled Melissa's head back, off of her boobs, and looked her straight in the eye. "I want more, slut," she said in a voice teeming with excitement and power. "It's time for you to go down on me."

To my surprise, Melissa still did not object. In fact, she quickly and enthusiastically nodded her head. And she looked incredibly excited as she leaned back a bit to take in the full sight of Stephanie's sex body. Stephanie let Melissa look for a moment and then she spread her legs wide and placed one hand on Melissa's head, nudging her down toward her crotch. I heard a small, almost inaudible "O God," from Melissa as she leaned forward to bury her face in Stephanie's pussy. She started another cry - a louder one - but it was quickly cut off as she began to eat Stephanie out.

I had never seen Melissa like this. She was on her knees between Stephanie's legs, eagerly licking her. Her mouth was open wide to take in the entirety of Stephanie's mound, and I could see her cheeks hollowing as her tongue moved around and around inside the juiciness of Stephanie's cunt. Melissa's hands gripped desperately at Stephanie's upper thighs, her eyes closed and her face flushed with arousal as she ate out this hot blonde - the "Blonde Bod". Little cries of excitement escaped her lips, blending with the clicking sounds of her tongue in Stephanie's womanhood.

I could hardly believe it. Could this be the same Melissa I knew so well, the chronic "pillow princess" who only ate pussy when you guilted her into it or begged her to do it? Here she was, on her knees, serving Stephanie like a total slut. And now I noticed Melissa's hand between her own legs, pleasuring herself with her fingers while she pleasured Stephanie with her mouth. I was astounded, but was also aroused myself. It was so hot to watch!

Stephanie's hands held Melissa's head firmly, exercising her dominance over my previously dominant girlfriend. She ground her pussy roughly into Melissa's mouth, then held her sternly in place to let that tongue work eagerly around inside her. Melissa was whimpering with excitement as Stephanie blatantly used her.

Stephanie was definitely enjoying putting her former detractor in her place. She pulled Melissa's wet face out of her crotch and looked her straight in the eye. "Lick it all out, slut," she taunted, "all my cunt cream. Eat me out like you've always wanted to!" Then she jammed Melissa's head back between her legs. Melissa trembled as she sucked lovingly at Stephanie's wet hole. Stephanie came up off the couch in response, and Melissa slipped both hands under her butt, holding her up as she licked deep into that moist slot.

Stephanie began grinding her hips in earnest against Melissa's face, grunting with pleasure as she held her head tight between her legs. Stephanie was absolutely using Melissa, treating her like a whore. I could see her stomach rippling with pleasure as she moved her cunt back and forth on Melissa's face.

"Oh fuck!!" Stephanie cried. "You horny bitch!! You love it, don't you? You love eating my pussy!"

Stephanie was trying to stretch it out, to continue Melissa's face-fucking, but I could tell she was close to orgasm. "Look at me," she said to Melissa. "I want to see your face when I'm cumming in your mouth." Melissa did look up, looked right into her eyes, as she reached up to take Steph's tits in both hands. That did it. Suddenly, Stephanie shrieked as she experienced a violent orgasm, her pelvis shuddering and her whole body shaking. Melissa kept her mouth pressed to her pussy, drawing spasm after spasm from her thrashing body.

I thought it was over, but as Stephanie started coming down, I realized that Melissa had no intention of stopping. Her arms were now wrapped tightly around Stephanie's hips, and her face was jammed between Stephanie's legs as she tried desperately to get her tongue even deeper inside. Stephanie's eyes rolled back and she lay back to let Melissa pleasure her further.

In contrast to Melissa's earlier, almost frantic licking, she now was slowly - dare I say lovingly? - licking all over Stephanie's female parts, stretching out the experience, the pleasure. Stephanie was absolutely loving it. With a nasty smile, she pushed Melissa's head down a little and groaned at what Melisa did next. "Ahhhhh FUCK!" she cried, leaning back with her eyes closed as more shivers ran thorough her. I couldn't tell for sure, but based on the positioning and on Stephanie's reaction, it seemed pretty clear that Melissa was licking her asshole. That was another first. "Fuck," Stephanie breathed a she looked down at Melissa between her legs. "This is so fucking good."

The greedy noises from Melissa's mouth were buried in the recesses of Stephanie's crotch as she licked up everything she had to offer. And finally, relentlessly, she brought Stephanie to another rousing climax, and still continued to lick until Stephanie, apparently momentarily overstimulated, had to push her away. I could see then that Melissa's lips and chin were heavily coated with Steph's fluids.

"Damn. That was good," Stephanie gasped to Melissa. Then she added with a nasty smile, "Give me a break and you can do it again."

Melissa nodded meekly. I still couldn't believe the transformation. My cool, calm mistress was now panting and flushed with excitement from eating Steph out. Almost in a daze, she wiped the cunt cream from her face and stared at it on her hand, seemingly astonished at herself.

She turned her gaze to me. "God, Al," she breathed, her eyes wide with astonishment, "That was incredible. I can't believe how horny I am right now!"

And then I understood. Melissa's, disdain for Stephanie was, in fact, a cover for the fact that she secretly desired her. That was why she suggested getting together with Stephanie in the first place!

I had to do something. Sliding over to Melissa, I knelt between her legs and happily applied my mouth to her very aroused pussy. She gave a frantic cry when she felt me touch her there and quickly grabbed my head, drawing me in. My god, she was soaked! I can't remember her pussy ever being that wet before. In what seemed like a flash, her thighs clamped around my face and she was cumming like crazy.

The rest of the night was a feast of hedonism. We moved to the bedroom, where the three of us did everything that we could think of, in all combinations. Of course, Stephanie was the main attraction and got the most action, but we all took our turns as the center of attention. And when we awoke in the morning, there was none of the emotional discomfort that these situations sometimes generate. We were all cool with it, and shared some lively conversation over breakfast, not even mentioning the previous night until Stephanie finally blurted out, "Wasn't that amazing???" We all erupted into laughter and began a long discussion about all the hot parts.

Stephanie left after breakfast and made a point of saying that she'd love to do a repeat performance. Both Melissa and I responded with an enthusiastic "Yeah!" And afterward, Melissa and I started plotting about who else might be fun to try.

Milene
Milene
1,295 Followers