All Comments on 'Roommates Ch. 04'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

OMG was this hot. I loved the true details like: “My jaw is aching. And my tongue is tired.”

Perhaps you will write a sequel with Kat, Alyson and Melissa? I suppose I will have to comtent myself with reading all your earlier works while I wait. 😏

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So fucking erotic, my cock is so hard I have to jerk off till I cum. This is a reread. I love to eat pussy also.i am a giver. It is critical I make my partner cum. Seeing the look on her face when I eat her pussy is so rewarding.

Novella23Novella235 months ago

Five stars! Great to see you back!!

liz33ndliz33nd4 months ago

great writing and detail.. wondeerful chapter, with all of our disires tested. i too would love to be between those alabasster legs. so yummy

scopecom23scopecom234 months ago

What a great start to the year! Milene's stories are always the best and this one is right up there. Great descriptions, believable - and very hot - sex.

krfan5krfan54 months ago

OMG...When I opened literotica and searched your name and actually found a new stoey, it felt like Christmas morning..And this story/chapter is AWESOME just like everything youn do..PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more...Dang...I will HAPPILY donate to the cause if you have a website or something. I AM A MAJOR FAN!!!! Thank.you...MORE, PLEASE!!!!

mikecablemikecable4 months ago

Welcome back! I know I'm only one of the many who'll be ecstatic to see you're writing more stories. Your work seems to have the ability to catch that special lightning-in-a-bottle. You've found that magical balance between story development, and pure erotic joy. I hope you'll continue to write. It's such a joy to read your work.

KraignnKraignn2 months ago

This series is very good!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roommates Ch. 03 Previous Part
Roommates Series Info