All Comments on 'Rope and Veil Pt. 02'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

I'm dizzy from holding my breath through this whole story. I love Amelia, I love Alex. I love the symbolism, the language of the writing, the thought provoking deeper meaning behind each word and image you create. I'm stunned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quite a gift

for you Missy and the rest (of us readers).

It's interesting what makes and breaks a human.

Brings to mind a US citizen with paralysis that sued his insurance company in order to get funds for amputating both "useless" legs. While a future with a cure for spinal injuries approaches.

My fancy in acrotomophilia goes in the direction of resistance to pleasure is futile.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Still brilliant

You are taking us on a great ride with such skillful writing and an emotional story. The nuances of the wordplay between them is brilliant.

I was wondering earlier if Amelia could conceive and am so happy for them now. Hoping that we find out how they face their new challenge - though I doubt that for these two the challenge would be that great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This story is more about Alex and his feeling of inadequacy than Amelia and her disability. She does everything perfect, other than the legs, she is overcoming nothing. I think you made him too dependent on a stronger person. Given her personality, I don't see how she could like someone that doesn't measure up to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All the stars

Dammit. I should have been sleeping hours ago. I googled the woman who inspired this story. Amazing, I don’t know how I’ve never heard of her before.

AG31AG316 months ago

Spectacular! See my comment for part 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories