Rope and Veil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For ten, fifteen, twenty seconds, even longer, the diagonal thrust of the wave was enough to keep them powering forward, the break seeming to go on forever. I was too far off shore, keeping a safe distance, to see their faces, but I could see from the tension in their bodies that their ride was an exhilarating mix of speed, finely tuned muscles in synch and balanced together, and a visceral rush with the power of the water.

Again Sam's timing was brilliant. As the front of the wave lost its power he crouched down, then lay on the board with Amelia straddled on his back. They peeled off the back of the wave and lost speed, and I steered the boat quickly near them.

"Cut yourself loose," Sam shouted, "it'll be easier for you to get into the boat."

"Fuck, that was insane. What a fucking buzz. Can I do that again? Jesus, I'm fucking buzzing." Amelia was high on the adrenaline, her face flushed, her eyes wild. "Sam, can you do it again for me?"

"You're a fucking mad woman. But yes, I can do it again, only once though. You'll stuff me back if we're not careful!"

"The sea's OK though, isn't it? It's not too dangerous?" Amelia was gutsy, but she wasn't stupid. She knew it could be dangerous and would say no if she had to.

"Nah, it's a smooth break, they're good waves. We should do it now though, before the tide turns. It'll mess up once the tide is running the other way."

Amelia quickly sliced through the silver bands holding her against Sam's body, and when the board came up against the boat, she clawed at the side to drag herself aboard. I helped her pull herself into a sitting position, and she sat for several seconds slowing her breath.

"Alex, that was so fucking cool, that was insane. Fuck, that was exciting. Look ma, I can fly!"

Amelia was shaking with excitement, her cheeks flushed hot with the thrill of it, her body quivering.

Sam also swung his body over the side of the inflatable, and quickly tied the ankle strap of the board to the grab rope running along the side of the rubber hull. As he did so, I noticed a thickness in his groin. His cock wasn't hard in his wet suit, but it was certainly thick and full. Knowing my own reaction to Amelia's excitement (my cock was still thick and full), I couldn't blame him at all for getting aroused at what they were doing. After all, he had just surfed with the beach's sexiest woman strapped with her legs around his thighs. Lucky bastard. Fuck, why hadn't I learned to surf?

Now that she had recovered her breath, Amelia caught the tail end of my glance at Sam, and her eyes widened at the sight of him. She looked across at my groin, and her mouth opened into a bemused O.

"Goodness boys, what's going on here?"

Amelia was always quick with her wry wit. Her smile was wide, her teeth showing, the creases at her eyes laughing. Our grins were sheepish, self conscious.

"Are those for me, just coz I'm a hot little surfer chick?"

She slowly unzipped the tight black centre of her wet suit, down below her navel. Her full breasts pushed up the most glorious set of curves and cleavage. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, my cock throbbed and thickened again at the sheer sexiness of the woman in front of me. Amelia was so alive.

"Yeah, well, surfing always ends up with a boner for me," laughed Sam.

I sensed he wanted somehow to back out of the nervous tension in the air between the three of us.

"Listen, you guys, this could be fun and could get hot and all, but seriously," he looked at me, avoiding Amelia's eyes, "Alex, you really need to do a run on the board with Amelia. She's hot for the buzz, man, not hot for me. You should go, you should do the next one. Coz man, she's fucking hot for you. Even a thick old surfer dude like me can see that."

I didn't know what to think. Shit, I can't surf.

"He's right, Alex, I want to share this with you. Right now, the idea of another ride is almost better than sex. And you know I always have to do better than sex with you."

"But..."

"No fucking buts mate, just fucking do this. For her"

Sam grabbed the wheel of the boat, pushed the throttle forward, and headed back out to sea, the board slapping fast in the water alongside. He powered out to where the waves first cornered the headland, the nose of the boat high, spray arcing far out to the sides. The wake was a long churn of white water behind us.

On the beach I could see a number of people standing by the water's edge, pointing their arms out towards us.

"I think we've got us an audience," I shouted.

"Good," Amelia shouted back. "You can carry me from the sea, show 'em all that the legless woman can surf. And pull two gorgeous hunks doin' it!"

She slapped both Sam and me hard on our thighs.

"Put those away, boys, we don't want to frighten the mums and kiddies on the beach now, do we?"

"Ow, fuck, that stung. No ma'am, we don't."

Amelia forgot her own strength sometimes, and what with our wet skin and the hot wind, both of us were going to carry the mark of Amelia for a while. Brand Amelia, and we're her poster boys.

"But how we going to do this? There's no way I can carry you on my back, standing up. We'll be flat on our faces, soon as the wave breaks. This Charley don't surf."

"No, s'okay. We'll go in on the board on our bellies. You can body surf, it's the same thing. We just keep the nose of the board up, these waves will push us all the way over the reef into the lagoon. It'll be a longer ride than Sam and I just did."

Amelia had it all worked out.

"I'll still go on your back though, coz I'm smaller than you. You can crush me later if you like, but not now."

"Yeah man, that'll do it. I'll run the boat along side, just in case, but it'll be cool. Be a fucking ace run, even down on the board."

Sam and Amelia weren't giving me a choice, so I pulled off the tee shirt I was wearing and bunched it with the life jackets. Amelia placed her palm over my heart, holding it there for five seconds, before leaning into my mouth and kissing me, her tongue thrusting.

"Come on turtle boy, I wanna ride your back! Let's do this."

So I unleashed the board from the tie rope, placed it into the water, and slithered onto it, centering my balance.

"See you in there, Sam. And hey, thanks for doing this for me."

"Fuckin' A, Amelia, it'd be good if more chicks had balls like you. The world needs more like you, frankly. Jesus, but don't ever put me in a fuckin' plane with you. I'm never jumping from a plane, Amelia, I can tell you that right now."

I heard the slap of a high five.

"You hear that, Alex? Sam wants to go sky-diving with me, next!"

"You fucking mad bitch. I'm afraid of heights. Why do you think I stay in the water?"

I felt the weight of Amelia settle on my back. I opened my thighs to let one of her legs fall between, so I could grip at least part of her below the waist to keep us tight together. We wriggled a bit to centre ourselves on the board, before Sam pushed it away from the edge of the boat.

"Just get on the top of a wave before it breaks, and the sea will do the rest. See you on the beach."

I smelt the exhaust as Sam turned the boat away, and heard the quieter slap of the sea as the boat moved off into the distance.

In my ear I felt Amelia's hot whisper as she pressed her weight onto my back.

"Alex, Alex, Alex..."

"What, Amelia, what's up?"

"Nothing, just Alex, my Alex. Damn, I fucking love you, that's all. My Alex, I do. You know that, don't you? Even though I don't say it much, you know I love you?"

"Hey Amelia, I'm hearing that you love me, is that right?"

"Bastard, here's me gone all lovey dovey, and here's you, taking the piss. You'd better love me, you bastard," and she poked a finger into my ear, playfully. I pushed my ass back up into her groin so she'd sense the movement.

Yes Amelia, I do love you. More than words will ever say, I do.

The sea interrupted our moment, a high swell reminding us that we were here for the thrill of the ride, not the memory of the moment. We could come back to that, later, but the rising sea was now.

We'd drifted in behind the break, ideally positioned to time our run.

"You got me tight there, Amelia?"

I started to paddle, digging my arms into the water, deep, to get traction, just like Amelia moving in her chair. I felt a squeeze on both sides of my ribs, and her hands curled under my shoulders.

"I got you tight, Alex, I got you."

Just as well, because at that moment the board rose on the surge of the wave and started an incredible vertiginous spill over the edge, the edge that kept moving beneath us. The board fell with the turn of the wave, white water thundering in my ear.

Amelia's cry rang loud in my ear, "ride it, let's ride it, yes!"

The surging, thrilling pressure of the sea took us, and we were weightless in the hurtling speed of the long, curving ride. I was conscious of the presence of Amelia's body on top of mine, but she was weightless there. Adrenalin surged and my cock hardened beneath me with the sheer sexual excitement of the long fall below us, the pounding sea behind us, the flesh of her breasts against my back, the spray laced wind in our faces, her strong arms gripping mine.

Barreling down the tube of the wave was like a long surging come into the wet centre of the ocean, with my Amelia riding my back. The board bucked and bounced, and her arms gripped my body as we surged forward. I felt her head press against mine and in the churn of the water around us I just made out her words.

"Fuck that's fast, oh fuck, that's good."

The board bounced and twisted as we came in over the reef. The white water spiralled and ran back, the speed dropping off quickly as we curved off the back of the wave. Amelia turned my face to hers and kissed me hard, her tongue probing between my lips, her hands gripping my hair, pulling me into her. She kissed me like a frantic woman, hungry for my mouth, our heat gripping together and the ocean sizzling and spinning around us.

"Alex," her breath panting, "I'm going to have you tonight, fucking have you, hard as you like. I'm gonna have you, fuck yes, that's a promise. Oh fuck, that was wonderful, fucking insane. I never knew a man on a board could be so good. Jesus, what a buzz."

The rush of the sea was wet adrenalin, but the rush of her promise was a stronger force. Amelia, inexorable.

Amelia looked towards the shore. "Hmm, looks like there's a bit of excitement, I wonder who can have caused that?"

She rolled her upper body to the side and fell into the water. With a last fierce kiss she pushed me into the water as well.

"You'd better cool off, lover mine, there's young folk on the beach. Mustn't shock them now, when I get carried from the water!"

"I don't know. You did mention the women on the beach wanting me, maybe I should give them something to want?"

Amelia's eyebrow rose, and I was silenced. Bad idea.

"Look, there's Sam. He can help carry me from the sea. I feel like a princess of the briny waters. I might as well make a grand entrance, while I've got you both."

She pulled herself back onto the board, and I began to push it ahead of me, my legs kicking out behind me. Five minutes later I could touch the bottom, and we progressed faster towards the shore.

A couple of grommets came up to us on their boards.

"Cool ride, lady, we saw you on the back of the other guy, and then coming in on the board. Done it before?"

They circled around us, their hair white blond from the salt and sun.

"No, that's the first time I've surfed the point. Used to surf the beach break when I was a kid, but not for a while."

"What's wrong with your legs? Can't you use them?"

Amelia didn't mind questions from curious kids and was always straight up when she answered them.

"No. Broke my back in a car crash, years ago."

"That's fucked. The gaffer tape's a brilliant idea, though."

"Yeah, Tommy, maybe you should use it so you don't come off your board so much."

"Fuck off, I can ride better than you, any day."

The friendly rivalry of the boys was fun to watch. Amelia made a point of looking back out to sea, with her hand shading her eyes. Tommy saw her glance.

"Wotcha looking for, lady, sharks?"

"No. Your girlfriend. I bet she's the best surfer of all you lot."

"She fucking isn't."

"Isn't what? Isn't your girlfriend, or isn't a better surfer?"

Amelia loved a gentle tease, it was her way of making kids think a bit. She should have been a teacher.

"Isn't anything. She isn't anything," said the boy.

Tommy's mate was quicker, he'd spotted the slip in his friend's words.

"You so fucking do like Stephanie, don't lie."

Amelia laughed, affectionate already towards these little rockets of life, with their innocence and joy.

"Good for you, mate," she said, making sure the Tommy wouldn't be embarrassed in front of his friend by giving her seal of approval for the unknown Stephanie.

"Come on Alex," she said to me, "get me in closer."

"Hoy, Sam," she yelled, "over here."

Sam had beached the inflatable and was making his way along the water's edge towards us. He turned and made his way into the water, splashing his way nearer.

"Hey, you guys, how was that? And who are these lads?"

Sam should have been a teacher, too. He instantly made the boys a part of the moment.

"You guys can drag the board in. Alex and I have to make a throne seat for Princess Amelia, get her out of the water."

"Cool, yeah, come on Tommy, grab the board."

They wanted to be part of Amelia's arrival from the sea on to the sand. A dozen or so people on the beach had seen Amelia's ride and were waiting for her to reach the shore.

I recognised a few faces from the village - they would know Amelia as the woman in the wheelchair. Now they would know her as the woman from the sea.

Sam and I linked our arms in a fireman's seat, and scooped Amelia out of the water, supporting her weight. She placed her hands out wide on our shoulders, sat tall and erect with a big grin on her face, and was carried triumphant from the sea. Amelia's moment in the sun, Amelia the surfer chick, with her zip undone to her navel.

"Do it again tomorrow, boys?" she asked, knowing the answer already, and making an announcement to the small group of people on the beach.

Behind us, the two boys dragged the board onto the sand.

Beyond the reef the long walls of water continued to push their curving breaks around the head land. Out where the dolphins swam, the ocean kept its relentless pulse, breathing, breathing, breathing.

-- ooo OOO ooo --

An hour or so later Amelia and I were alone in our cottage. I pushed her wheelchair through the door into the living room, the lowering western sun still warm through the high windows, the light dappled with shadow from the trees outside. In the distance, the sound of the sea was softer, a background noise occasionally broken by the cry of gulls.

My skin was dry and hot from the sun, my board shorts stiff and crackling from the salty water. Amelia sat in her chair, her black wet suit still clinging to her curves, that long black zip still undone to her navel, her tanned belly tight with a band of muscle. She sat tall in the chair, her eyes still wide and excited from her rides in the pounding sea. She spun the chair around, taking herself from my hands, backing herself away. A distance between us, so she could look.

Her gaze on me, standing there, was thoughtful. My look at her was naked lust, I had waited so long, my cock rising and falling in the sea. Her words rang in my ears, I'm going to have you, hard as you like, fucking have you. I was bare chested, and my nipples hardened with my thoughts. My cock shifted in my shorts.

"Come here, stand before me."

Amelia knew, she was always in command. She placed her hands on my waist, her arms outstretched before her, and waited. Her eyes looked down at the base of my belly before her, watching and waiting for the inevitable movement. She loved the effect her presence had on me, the way I would stir and respond to the sight of her, her look.

She didn't need to touch me, my cock would rise by itself. My prick thickened because she looked at me, a multitude of thoughts in her eyes but I could never read them. And the sight of her before me, her dark tanned body held tight in the black rubber suit, her high breasts swelling. Fuck, we were a circle of response to each other, looking, seeing, her eyes on me (my cock rises); my eyes on her (my cock rises).

"Take them off, stand before me."

Amelia took her hands away from my waist and rested them on the arms of her chair. I took one step back so I could lift my feet, one at a time, and stepped from my swimming shorts and the Speedos beneath. I took the one step forward so her hands could reach me again. They did not reach for me. Amelia's hands remained on the arms of her chair, I stood in front of her and she did not reach for me. She didn't need to touch me, for my cock rose untouched before her eyes. I looked down at the top of her head, and my prick rose against my belly. Time stopped.

Amelia sat, gazing at my body responding to her. I couldn't see her eyes, couldn't see the set of her lips, the shape of her mouth. I was blind to her mood and didn't know what she wanted. I stood before her, and waited, hesitant to break her contemplation. Like her binding ropes in times before this, I knew that Amelia had given herself a powerful physical sensation to replace those she no longer had. She needed to process her own response to the thrust of the sea, the push of the wave, the men she rode, crouching, lying, their hard muscle beneath her, her grip on them. Beyond, the soft rush of the surf on the beach was a constant hush.

Amelia sat, and my body responded, my risen shaft hard against my gut, the tip of my cock head just nudging the bottom edge of my navel, her length. My balls were tight and high between my thighs. I shifted my feet an inch or two apart, to better keep my balance. The slight movement of my feet was followed by a slight shift of Amelia's head, a tilt, as if the movement had broken a revery. Time started, a different contemplation now.

Amelia lifted one hand from the arm of her chair and placed the palm of that hand against the hot shaft of my cock, pressing its heat against my belly. Her palm was against my shaft, and her fingers laced upwards, the head of me gently pressed between her middle finger and ring finger. No rings adorned her hand, and the deep purple red of the head of my cock was held between her long fingers, a pressure on the shaft, but not a grip. Her hand pressed against my centre and it was warm.

After some thirty seconds, no sound in the room but the softness of the sea outside, Amelia lifted her other hand from the arm of her chair. She ran the palm of this hand up between my thighs.

"Wider," she whispered, and cupped my balls in her hand, the tip of a finger nudging my ass hole. Amelia held the high weight of my balls in the palm of her hand and they were cool. My cooler flesh was cupped in a palm, and my hotter flesh was pressed by fingers.

"Oh Alex," she whispered, "I've got you in the palm of my hands."

She looked up at me, her eyes wide and her pupils black, her mouth serious.

"Is that where you want to be, between my hands and a soft place?"

Always Amelia, that's where I want to be, lying on your breast, listening to your heart. But she didn't wait for an answer.

"You love me today, Alex, don't you? You never knew you had a surfer chick in your life, did you?"

She smiled up at me, her mouth and her eyes wide with her beautiful smile. Jesus, I could count the beats in her head, but I didn't know what she'd decided.

"You've heard what surfer chicks are known for, haven't you, city boy?"