Rope and Veil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both her hands gripped me and pulled me forward, and I found out.

Her hand cupping my balls stayed where it was but gripped me tighter, and the pad of her finger pressed, sending a throb down my shaft. The hand against my cock twisted and pulled it down from my belly, and her lips and mouth were around the head of me, wet and hot. Amelia spun her tongue under the head of my cock, and I was in her mouth, she was sucking and her focus was complete. My cock in Amelia's mouth, and that's all that mattered.

I leaned the weight of me forward and Amelia took me in, her hand working the shaft of me, up down, and her other hand around me now, gripping the hard cheek of my ass, pulling me forward onto her hand and into her mouth. The lick and slurp were slutty and wet, Amelia just wanted cock, hungry and hard.

I tried to get a hand inside her wetsuit to cup her full high breast, but the rubber was too tight. She pushed my hand away.

"No, this is for you, your cock is all I want. Me, later."

Amelia didn't want to talk, she wanted to suck. Suck, stroke and squeeze. Cock, mouth, tongue. Fuck, hand back and forth, twisting, squeezing, stroking, faster, slower, I couldn't tell. Her hand back to cup my balls, then away, her finger to her own mouth, wet licked, saliva dripped, wettened, her slick finger thrust into my ass, deep, till I grunted and lurched forward.

"Finger fuck deep in your ass, Alex, yeah? Two fingers, Alex? Come on, open up."

Fuck yes, Amelia's words taunted, her crudeness fucking with my head as she fucked my cock with her mouth. Wordless from me, just low moans and grunts as she fucked my ass with her finger, my cock throbbing into her wet mouth with each push, saliva dripping. Jesus fuck that's good, jesus fuck, good head, I leaned forward to place my weight on the arm rests of her chair, thank Christ it's there and she's in it or I'd be falling on the floor.

Amelia leaned into me, squeezing both cheeks of my ass now, our bodies joined in a tension through the metal and straps of the chair, and I pushed the wheelchair back up against the wall so the fucking thing couldn't move any more because I needed to brace myself with my hands against the wall, standing as tall as I could and bending the centre of me, my long shafting cock, into Amelia's hands and mouth and oh fuck yes fuck fuck yes, the come began to heat and rise from deep in my spine. Amelia's hand gripped my tight balls and she knew from the movement I was close, she knew from my moans I was near.

Oh fuck, her finger pushed and pushed into my asshole and with a long throb my come was in her mouth and with another throb it was spilling from her lips and oh fuck my hands pressed hard and my fingers gripped against the wall as my back arched and another spill of come down her chin and I fucked her face and she swallowed me down and there was a sweet tasting, glorious mess which Amelia swallowed down, fucking surfer girl giving head, fuck yes, and I collapsed to the floor. Her wheels turned, a half rotation.

I looked up at her gazing down at me, with her dark, dark eyes and her sweetest smile. The sweetness of Amelia's smile lost a fraction of its innocence (oh, Alex, do you love me?) as she lasciviously licked a white drop of come from the side of her mouth, her tongue a wicked flash of red, tasting me again.

"So, Alex, that was salty, salty sweet. Tasty. Did you like your sweet little slutty little surfer girl?"

Yes, I did, but couldn't help thinking, surfer girls with their mouths are one thing, but what about Amelia? This was play acting, a quick oral fuck to make up for riding on Sam's back without me. This sex wasn't about Amelia, she could have been out of the room. Her mouth was fucking hot, but she wasn't really there. I remembered her words: your cock is all I want. Me, later.

I wanted her, now. Later was for another time. Amelia was now, she was in front of me, sitting in her wheelchair, sexy in her black wetsuit, zip undone to her belly. I was naked before her, my cock softening, a drip of come dropping from my foreskin onto my thigh, salt onto a salty skin. I remembered the moment when I first saw her in ropes, bound yet naked in her intensity before me. She had said, "don't over think it, you can't". Yet here I was again, over thinking Amelia and me, me and Amelia.

I stood up, took one step back, and reduced the scene to its basics. I was a naked man standing before a beautiful woman sitting in a chair. She had been for a surf, and still had her wetsuit on. That wasn't right, Amelia couldn't lie naked beside me, skin against skin, if she was sitting in a chair. She couldn't lie beside me, skin against skin, lit by the falling sun from the west, if she was still clad in rubber.

I looked down at her, and she was looking up at me with her steadiest gaze, her eyes crystal and shining, her hands resting in her lap. I realised she had been watching me, in the way that she does, knowing me better than I know myself. She can read my emotions flickering over my face, can Amelia. I can never hide from her, even if I wanted to.

"Alex, come here, my lovely man, come here."

I bowed before her, and she reached both hands to the back of my head, gently pulling my head down towards her upturned lips, and kissed me slowly, carefully. Our lips were still salty from my come and the taste of the sea, and our kiss was slow and soft.

"Help me out of this skin," she said softly, pulling the zip down as far as it would go.

Still kissing her, I peeled the slick rubber first down one arm and then down the other, peeling the black embrace away from her skin. My hands slid over her ribs and pulled the tightness back, peeling it down to her waist. Our next movement was practiced and sure, we did it many times, especially at night when Amelia's day was done and she wanted to be away from her wheels. With her arms around my neck to take her weight, I lifted her up from the chair and further peeled the clinging rubber down over her backside.

"Your skin's still wet, the rubber is clinging, wait," and I reached for a towel to place it on the seat. "The seat will be cold."

She sat back down on the towel, and I knelt before her, peeling the rubber down her long legs and dropping it to the floor. Sure enough, her skin was cool as I wrapped the towel all around her legs, warming her, patting her skin dry.

"Alex, you're so thoughtful, putting the towel on the seat so my bum won't get cold. But you know I can't feel that."

"Yes, I know you can't feel the cold seat, but your skin can. It's still cold on your skin."

I looked up at her, and she was looking down at me with her steadiest gaze, her eyes crystal and shining. She reached both hands for my head and pulled it to her lap, resting my head on the towel that was wrapped across the top of her thighs, bunched at the base of her belly. I felt her hand stroking my hair, gently, softly; and then she pulled one half of the towel away from her thigh, so that my cheek rested on her bare, cool skin. The dark triangle of trimmed pubic hair was before me, her thighs together.

"Move around," Amelia softly said, shifting herself on the seat as she spoke. She rested on hand on her knee, and slowly moved it towards the side. And then did the same for her other leg, exposing the darker place between. At the very top of her inner thigh, her skin transitioned from the dark tan of Amelia's summer to the paler colour of her winter skin. Between, the darker folds and petals of her lips were together and tight, the small curls of hair darkening around this centre of her, her slitted folds.

"It will be salty from the sea, Alex, it will be salty there."

She paused, and the stroke of her hand in my hair stopped.

"I will be salty there," she repeated, owning herself once more and remembering herself. "I'm Amelia, and my cunt is salty from the sea." She named herself, she named her sex, and her names were so powerful.

"Take me to bed, Alex, and taste me. I'd forgotten my salty taste, but the sea's brought it back."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I stood and took her in my arms again, her arms around my neck, her wonderful body cradled close. We didn't have the water from the lagoon around us this time but no matter, the distance to the bedroom was short. Even in that short walk, my softened cock thickened and swung. When I placed her on the bed, Amelia's eyes were wide.

"Alex, do I do that to you?"

"Yes. My life is simple sometimes. Yes, you do that."

"Sweet god, you do me good, you really do. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

Amelia, that's my question, not yours.

Outside, the sky was darkening, the final blaze of the setting sun threading orange through the western sky. The steady rush of the sea in the distance was occasionally broken by the louder thump of a bigger wave and the last cry of a sea bird late home to roost. There was no moon, and darkness fell quickly.

Amelia lay on the bed, curled one way, her cheek on my thigh, my slow rising cock in her hands, slow and warm. I was curled the other way, my cheek on her thigh, my face inches from her dark centre. With one hand I had gently separated her legs so I could gaze upon her darkness, her stillness, her silent sex. This place was for me alone now, her feeling gone and quiet.

With all the wonder of a virgin boy with his first girl, I slowly parted Amelia's labia with my fingers, and her lips were soft, so soft, and she bloomed like a flower. I scented her, and the salt tang of the sea mixed with a warmer sweetness from her skin. My fingers were steady in her slide, easing back and forth along the full length of her spreading place.

"Guide me, Alex, show my fingers where to go. I forget."

Amelia slipped her hand between her legs to feel skin and softness as I did, from the outside, even if she could not feel herself from within.

If she touched herself as I did, Amelia would feel how her man loved her body, all of it, every inch. She could see herself through her finger tips, just as the old blind woman had felt her beauty the other day. One sense gone, another sense heightened.

I took Amelia's fingers in mine, and for the next silent while we explored her cunt lips, her folds and slides, the tiny grip of her ass hole, the rise of her clit. My finger guided hers, pressing into herself, spreading her lips apart between two finger tips, hers and mine.

"It's like I'm a girl again, discovering myself for the first time. Feeling my smooth skin, my petals, my folds. Is this how it always feels, discovering a woman's cunt for the first time? It's no wonder men want to spend their life between a woman's legs. I would too. I've never touched myself like this before. It's beautiful here, isn't it?"

My fingers guided hers as we slowly explored her sex. Since she could not feel our combined touch from inside herself there was no haste caused by arousal, and our touch was a slow delight of the soft skin of her lips on our flickering fingers. I slowly re-arranged my body on the bed and around her long limbs, my mouth and my tongue around her cunt and I licked her there. Amelia's fingers followed the edge of my mouth, and found my wetness spreading into her own flesh.

"Your wetness, Alex, you make me wet again. That's been so long, I've forgotten what I felt like."

You'd forgotten, Amelia, but I never did.

Amelia's fingers followed my mouth and swirled her wetness, touching her sweet centre. Suckling on her skin, my tongue lingered where any man would love to linger, my hot mouth made her wetter, my cock thickened and strengthened with my own arousal. As we lay circled around each other, my cock found her warmth and wetness as her mouth found my head and heat, and took it in. Amelia's hands drifted from her cunt to my cock and found my length and the weight of my balls. Her fingers made patterns on my shaft, feeling my outside as intensity surged inside me.

Between us, we found her breasts and hardened nipples, and our hands wove around the fullness of her breasts, pressing palm to breast, her palm over the back of my hand, pressing, pressing, pressing.

"Ah fuck, the ache inside me," Amelia cried out loud, "the ache in my heart, it's too much. Come up here, I need to see your face."

Her sorrow shook me, and I left my wetness between her legs and gently closed her thighs together, protecting that precious place. Pulling myself up to her I wrapped her body in my arms, and she softened herself onto me. In the darkness I felt her hands touch my face as gentle as a drift of wind, and in the darkness I felt the slow wonder of her caress. I felt a hand on my chest and a slight pressure there, pushing me away from her. I wasn't pushed away to leave her, I was pushed away so she had more space to find me, to pull me closer with her touch.

With both her hands Amelia traced her fingers over the tight muscles of my chest, up both sides of my neck, onto my face. One light finger paused on my pulse and she measured the beat of me.

"So steady, Alex, your heart is so steady."

God knows how, she makes it flutter like a bird every time I see her, my sweet Amelia, my heart always jumps back a beat when I see her.

The darkness was thick around us now, not a glimmer of light in the room, and her fingers found my cheeks, my temples, my hair. As she touched me, the intensity on my skin multiplied and a tingle ran through my flesh. She was connecting things together I never knew could be connected, and my entire being was streaming into the tips of her fingers. My face was electric with her touch, her fingers as light as air, a delicate breath upon my face. Could she be more gentle?

"Alex, come inside me. I won't feel you in my cunt, but I'll feel your face when you come, I'll know you, my love, my sweet boy. Come to me now."

Amelia humbles me constantly, with the gift of herself and her love. What did I ever do to deserve you, Amelia?

I reached in the dark for our lubricant, a delicate flavour to linger on top of my lick and her spit. It was cold on my cock but my heat changed that, and Amelia wouldn't know. Her fingers were slow on my face and left a butterfly's trace. Her heat was above her belly now, in her breasts and on her throat. I poised myself between Amelia's slender thighs, silently parted, and eased my length inside her.

As I rose within her, the warm flesh of my belly touched hers so she knew I was there, our bodies touched together through our skin. She reached both hands down to the taut cheeks of my ass.

"Deeper," she sighed, "deeper."

She pulled me into her, deep, and my chest fell to her breasts, and with one arm under her neck I took my weight. I arched my back to thrust further into her, my head high, but she pulled my head down to hers. Our mouths met and our tongues fucked, hot and twisting.

"Do me, Alex, fuck me like you've never fucked me before. Fuck me deep, fuck me long."

Her voice was low, a whisper, a song. Her hands gripped the back of my head, her fingers so tight. Then her fingers fluttered to my cheeks, and she held the palm of one hand to the side of my face, ah fuck, Amelia's hand, and the other to the back of my head again.

"Ahh, fuck me, Alex, my man, my man, my fucking wonderful man."

Her voice was low, a lullaby, an urging song, a breath of wind and a gathering storm. She was urging me up within her, her whispering sighs a counter to my louder moans. She knew me, she knew me so well, and delighted in riding me and cresting me, edging me and making me explode. This time though, Amelia was different somehow. Usually, she would press her breasts and spill my seed upon them, creaming our warm come into the lush valley between, urging my teeth to her nipples, biting, suckling.

This night, she kept pulling my body higher into hers so that my cock was deeper into her. Her cunt couldn't feel me, but, "Oh fuck, Alex, deeper, right into me, fuck, fuck me, harder, my Alex," she urged me higher, my balls tightening and rising and caressed by her swelling lips, sliding and slippery with the cream, her cunt hot around my shaft, hot around me.

I was inside her and her words pulsed into my brain, urging, urging me deeper, oh so fucking deep inside her. Amelia's hands were frantic on my flesh now, gripping my ass and my sides, pulling on my hair, never letting me go.

"Fuck. Me. Alex. Fuck. Me. Hard"

Sweet goodness, Amelia, yes.

My orgasm exploded, pulse after pulse into her body, deepest.

"Oh my Alex, that's it, that's it, fuck that cock up me, far as you can. Inside me, yes, yes, you fucking beautiful man. I so want you, I so fucking do." Her hands held my face as I came.

"Deep enough, Amelia?" I gasped, holding her, holding her, wrapped in my arms.

"Oh yes, lovely man, deep enough, deeply deep. Don't go, stay inside me, don't go."

Our breath caught and slowed, and we breathed into each other's sighs, slowly soft and lingering.

"Don't go," she whispered.

"Amelia."

"Yes, Alex?"

"I'm not going. Not now, not tomorrow, not next week."

There was a short silence, as if Amelia was considering my reply.

"Good. That's good."

Another silence, shorter still.

"That's really, really good."

Amelia wrapped her arms around my body, cradling the back of my head in the palms of her hands.

"Can I be your Amelia for a little while?"

My Amelia? It's dark, so she can't see my eye brow raised in surprise this time. That's not like Amelia.

"It's OK. It doesn't mean we're married or anything."

That's better, that's more like Amelia.

"Jeez, Amelia, you had me worried for a moment."

In the darkness, her fingers traced around my lips. I felt a tap of her finger, two taps.

"I do, you know."

"What do you do, Amelia?"

"Love you."

Two more taps on my lips. She's really decided, now.

"Yes, Alex, I do."

--ooo OOO ooo --

Six weeks later we were back home.

I had moved in with Amelia half a year before. We found it easier to accommodate my needs to hers, as the apartment suited her mobility requirements and the neighbourhood was flat. That was something I had never considered before. I'd get slightly annoyed with an incline on a hot day, sure. But every day, pulling your weight up a hill with your arms? Fuck.

Amelia had woken earlier than I, and was clattering her morning routine in the bathroom. I was lazing, weekend sleeping, nothing a hurry, nothing a rush.

"Alex," she yelled, "come here, quick, come here."

"What's up Amelia, can't it wait?"

"No, it can't fucking wait." Then I heard her wonderful laugh. "Well, I suppose it can. It's not going to go away in a hurry."

"What the fuck are you on about, honey? It's seven in the morning. What's not going to go away?"

Amelia found it easier to slide around the apartment in soft pajama pants, pulling herself along using strategically placed furniture and hand holds. The bathroom door thumped open and there was the sight of my darling woman, bare from the waist up, propelling herself along the wooden floor. My god, she's the sexiest thing in yellow striped PJ's I've ever seen.

She made it to the futon bed, and I flicked up the covers to welcome her back to my side, my chest a pillow for her head.

"What's that in your hand?" I asked, noting a white plastic thing like a fat pen, clutched tight in her fist.

"Alex, can we do this, you and I? Can we do it?" Her voice cracked, excited and whispering at the same. "I'm scared, Alex. So fucking scared. I've never been this scared in all my life."

I saw what she held.

Without a word, I cradled Amelia's head into my shoulder, kissed her hair, and reached with my other hand to enclose hers, still clutching the plastic object.

"Of course we can do it, Amelia. Lots of women do it, it happens all the time."

We held the tester together in our hands, turning it over and over, over and over; two red bars clearly showing in the clear perspex window.