All Comments on 'Rope and Veil Pt. 01'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well done not only have you caught the true essence of a wheel chair bound woman

beautifully written a pleasure to read keep on trucking tenbears43; blue you now have a new fan!

Missy10256Missy10256almost 9 years ago
I'm the PWD

I'm fairly certain I'm the PWD you mentioned in your prologue . This story is beautiful, thoughtful, erotic, romantic, non pitying, positive, sexy and empowering. I have a lump in my throat. This story is a gift. Thank you.

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Daring

A brave and exploratory piece. You come very close to hagiography, but veer away at the right spots. Intriguing, riveting, highly sensual. Well done.

WiggyPhilWiggyPhilalmost 9 years ago

A different and very inspired piece!

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 9 years ago
Didn't warm my heart

It might be that this is too sensitive for me to have a good perspective - pretty much a life-time wheeler myself - but I saw his attitude toward her as condescending and pitying. He seemed focused on her fragile, broken body (I think those were the words used) rather on the woman. It just didn't work for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent!

I was moved and warmed. Empathetic kink with spirit. Good!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years agoAuthor

The two drawings mentioned in this story are now posted in my Illustrations section

- Rope and Veil

- The Pink Scarf

karalinekaralineover 8 years ago
Stunning

I love your writing it’s like a dream; languid and vivid in equal measure, slow considered, poetic. And I like the way you develop your characters. And the mystery and the way your writing is so in the moment (at least in this story) and the way you don’t lay it all on the table straight away.

Although I’m not a wheelchair user it seems your account of being one and becoming emotionally entangled with one is very perceptive, some of your insights really made me think. A Beautiful story, looking forward to reading some more of your stuff.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years agoAuthor
Naoko' s review

Please go to Naoko Smith's blog to read her wonderful review of this story and two others with a similar theme:

http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/using-wheelchair.html

Missy10256Missy10256about 8 years ago

I have nominated you for Sexiest Female Character in a Story and Most original Sex Scene for the Literotica Awards. I hope you win both categories

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Userabout 8 years ago
Beautiful and Heartfelt

The beauty of your story is not mere glamour; it lies in the vividness of the characters and the bravery and sensitivity that they bring to each other. Thank you for opening my eyes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gorgeous

I am a wheelchair user. You have a great sense of what it means. She is beautifully seen, strong and vulnerable. I have never thought to include my disability in my writing, but you inspire to. I will write and post. Thank you.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 8 years ago

Terrifically original. Unexpected. Well-written and skillfully handled.

I was having a bad night on the site. It can frustrate me at times. It can be ugly and petty and small.

Thank you for reminding me that it can be so much more. You made my night, and a new fan.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Outstanding

Extremely well written, a moving and emotional story.

Making love with your eyes is a concept I thought I understood. Having it conveyed through Amelia's eyes brings it to a much higher level of feeling. A truly visual touch.

After trolling through so much drivel on this site I am so glad I found this exceptional story.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

What a great and fantastic story. Thank you.

holliday1960holliday1960over 7 years ago
Rope and Veil (a three part MUST READ series)

This is magnificent! A tale of physical frailties trumped by human strength, love and understanding. Wonderfully rich writing enhances the brilliance of the characters and the warmth of the basic plot. It speaks to the reader in a way few others have. Each part climbs one notch above the last. It's no wonder it has received such high praise and stands at the top of the list in outstanding ratings. Congratulations to the author on an artfully designed tale.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 7 years ago

I thought this was an excellent and enjoyable story but for one thing that bugged me: you shifted tense frequently, from past to present, then back to past, then back to present, etc. It's a fairly common problem, but I was surprised to see it in an otherwise well-written story. I recommend trying to avoid that in the next story.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

What an incredibly moving, bright, wonderful piece of erotic art! I am not going to go into detail, unlike the wonderful author, but I absolutely loved this piece. Such a stunning view of lovemaking! Thank you, thank you! Please keep writing!!

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

It was experimental...it was unique...it was bold...it was brave. Again, a story from you unlike any I have read. I'm beginning to get jealous of your creativity - haha! If I were to compare it to visual art, I would use words like - cutting-edge. I sit here and think to myself; could I ever in even my most unbridled moment conceive, let alone execute, such a challenging project? It certainly made me consider many things from a different perspective. Tips hat...

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142about 5 years ago
Such a world....

Just when I think I've seen it all, something totally unique pops up on Literotica, reminding me that I haven't. Thank you both...…..

Paul

p_white98p_white98over 4 years ago
Exceptionally well done

Very non-standard story line but a great erotic and emotional read. Well Done!

AnnemarrieHarrisAnnemarrieHarrisabout 4 years ago
So beautiful

Amazingly erotic and seductive

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Oh, wow

Absolutely fucking amazing, this one. Acceptance and embracing each other’s vulnerabilities are big themes for me, and this story is right there.

And I love it that you have the illustrations. Which came first? Almost makes me want to draw some of my characters :D too bad there’s even less time for that then there is for writing.

Oh well. I’m just gonna go read everything else of yours now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Breathtakingly Erotic

A beautiful story and artfully done.

Tess (UK)

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Totally unexpected and beautiful. Thank you.

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

So well done! The emotional impact on reading this was nerve racking. How does one conceive of such a storyline and carry it to a conclusion that wraps much of the beginning into the ending? It takes a fecund mind. Absolutely well crafted. I was mystified by how she could have tied all those knots and just at that point you introduce the Japanese element of knot tying with its master!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Hot and lovely, thank you!

AG31AG315 months ago

This comment is about all three parts.

I'm glad to know that Missy found you and vouches for you, because from my perspective of near total ignorance, this sounded like it had to be pitch perfect.

Throughout the story I kept having the thought that this story should be in regular book stores, not just available to erotica officianados. It should be a slim, but solid volume, with a great cover, perhaps drawn by you.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Great series, ElectricBlue!! Very well written with extremely engaging characters. Thank you!!

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs3 months ago

My second story of yours. Outstanding, too. Both so different than the mainstream, and both so different from each other. Remarkable.

AlinaXAlinaX2 months ago

I really enjoy the way you write, especially your eye for detail, and the ideas explored here are ingenious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
660 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES