Rosa's Maid Service

Story Info
New maid reminds him of his first time.
4.3k words
4.57
136.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,143 Followers

Bob was fast becoming a horny old man. He supposed this was a good thing—better than being a lonely old man, still reeling after the loss of his wife five years ago. It had taken so long for him to get past that, and it had made him very detached from society. It wasn't long ago when he woke up one day and he realized he had no friends, no hobbies, and nothing to look forward to. And he was only 55.

He looked younger, even if he had been acting older, and he was still handsome enough to catch a ladies eye. But he had been too depressed about his new life to do much about it. Then a fateful trip to Vegas, where he had experienced something that was still blowing his mind, had changed everything.

Suddenly, all he could think of was sex. On his Vegas trip, he had obtained a DVD of home video of some out-of-this-world lesbian action, and he went as far as going out and buying a DVD recorder immediately for making copies of it, because he knew he would wear the original out by watching too much. Being semi-retired but out from work for another couple weeks because of an arm injury, Bob had nothing to do and nowhere to go. He did watch the video too much, and when he wasn't watching it, he was thinking about it. He had considered going out to buy some new porn, but after watching some on the Internet, he found that nothing was quite as thrilling as this special DVD he already had.

He was sitting at home thinking about this very dilemma when there was a knock at the door. It startled him at first, but then Bob remembered it was Wednesday, and that Lupe, his Hispanic maid, was due to come by. Not taking any risks, he took the DVD out of his player and hid it in his top desk drawer, a place off limits to Lupe because it contained his checkbook and some financial information.

When Bob opened the door, however, he was surprised to see not the 50-something, hunched over, plump little Lupe with the worn face and toothy grin, but instead a beautiful young, light-skinned Hispanic woman who couldn't have been twenty. She was short and thin, but had a firm body with breasts that could knock any man over. This was particularly apparent because of her outfit; she wore no bra and a t-shirt that was at least two sizes too small, and it pulled against her mouth-watering C-cups so much that her fat nipples made obvious outlines even though they weren't erect. The shirt was also too small to cover her entire torso, and so her nicely defined six-pack was quite visible. Also on display were a pair of long, exquisite legs sprouting from too short shorts—the very bottom traces of her ass cheeks was no doubt visible, and Bob made a mental note to check when she turned around.

If everything below the neck was A grade, above the neck, this girl was at the head of the class. She was simply breath-taking, with a flowing mane of black hair, a slender nose, high cheekbones, and a generous mouth. But most heart-stopping was the girl's eyes, so big and bright and...rust-colored?

Bob recognized her immediately, but it was impossible for her to be who he knew she had to be. Nothing about this moment made sense to him at all. Somehow, he managed to stutter something out.

"Can...Can I help you?"

"Hi," she said in a sweet, accented voice that brought back some intense memories. "I'm Rosa. Lupe's sick. She said I would be okay?"

That jogged Bob's memory. Lupe had left a message while he was out the other day, saying she had come down with something and would send over her niece to take her place for a week or two. He had considered telling Lupe not to bother. Even though it seemed most people in California had a Hispanic maid, Bob wasn't convinced he needed one to begin with, even with his bum arm. Lupe was a good worker and helped out a lot, but if she was sick, he didn't want her to worry about him.

After seeing her replacement, however, Bob wasn't so sure about that line of thinking.

Nervously, he showed the young beauty where the cleaning supplies were, and was about to let her get to work when she interrupted him with a smile and a playful batting of those big eyes with their long, dark eyelashes.

"I'll shop first, then clean? If I go now, I'll beat traffic."

It was a request, but Rosa said it with the confidence that she knew exactly what she was doing. Lupe usually did his grocery shopping at the end of her day, and indeed, it took her a while sometimes because she would become stuck not just in the vehicle traffic, but the long lines of traffic at the checkouts. If Rosa wanted to avoid that, he was all for it. He agreed, handed her his list, and the delicious specimen was on her way.

Bob checked out her ass as she left, and sure enough, two little slivers of her bronze cheeks were peeking out from beneath those shorts.

When she shut the door behind her, Bob about collapsed. Seeing this girl, so beautiful and so familiar, had reminded him of something he probably never would have thought about again if not for those eyes.

Thirty-five years ago, just before he had met his late wife, Bob was living another lonely existence in Los Angeles when he decided to take a trip to Santa Rosa, Mexico. He was twenty, and a virgin, and like now, he didn't have many friends to help introduce him to girls. A co-worker had suggested he go to Mexico, where the girls in Santa Rosa loved every American boy who came through.

Bob hoped against lowering himself to prostitution, but he was desperately aching for it, and so one week he grabbed some major cash and drove down to the fabled city in hopes of scoring the first big weekend of his life. He got a hotel room, visited a bar suggested to him by the hotel clerk, and before he knew it, several young, sexy Mexican girls were hanging all over him.

The area he was in was seedier than he had hoped, but some of the girls seemed to be of exceptional quality. After picking through the ugly, dirty-looking ones and the ones who were obviously too young, Bob narrowed it down to what he thought was the best of the bunch: a short, busty young Latina with incredible rust-colored eyes—a woman who was a mirror image of little Rosa, who had just left to do his grocery shopping.

The woman in Santa Rosa never gave Bob her name, but she gave him a night he'd never forget. They fucked for hours. She gave him several blowjobs, one that lasted as long as an hour. She swallowed his cum, then tongued his balls while waiting for him to fill up and get hard again. He sucked and fucked her great tits, and ate her out to several orgasms even though he was sure doing such a thing with a prostitute, even one as tight as this woman, was a bad idea.

He never did receive any ill effects from that night, however, and most surprising of all, when she left in the morning, she made no mention of money. Bob apparently had found the one Latina in a Santa Rosa bar who was just looking for honest sex. The one thing he regretted was that she had taken control. He was just kind a backseat driver, and for a wild, once in a lifetime chance like that, he would have liked some more say. Still, she knew what she was doing, and she did it very nicely.

It was a night he remembered well, but he didn't recall it often. A couple weeks later, he met the woman who would become his wife, and everything changed. While he was honest about not being a virgin, and that he had lost said virginity during a one-night stand, he never told anyone he had done so in Mexico with a girl he had assumed was a prostitute. For the next 35 years, far as Bob was concerned, the girl with the amazing rusty eyes was out of his life just as quickly as she had entered it.

But now her clone had returned. He knew it wasn't the same girl, because she looked to be the same age—about 19 or 20. But the resemblance was too impossible for Rosa to be anything but a direct relative of the girl from Santa Rosa. Very likely, he thought, this was her daughter. She looked just too perfect of a match for it to be a coincidence.

There was a brief moment when Bob wondered about the possibility of the girl in Santa Rosa having a baby that was his. Certainly Rosa was too young, but he wondered if his one-night stand might have produced an offspring. They had used protection, but those things were never 100 percent. It was a strange thought, thinking not only did he probably sleep with Rosa's mother, but that if Rosa had an older sibling, it could potentially be his.

Bob sat on this idea the whole time Rosa was out shopping, and when she returned and began cleaning his place, the memories of that girl so long ago coupled with erotic visuals like Rosa bending down to clean the floor, only made him hotter. It wasn't just that he had fucked this girl's mother, but that he had practically fucked this girl, in a matter of speaking. She looked so much like the girl from Santa Rosa, they were somewhat interchangeable in his head.

When Lupe cleaned, Bob made very little chit-chat, but with Rosa, Bob kept finding new ways to engage her in conversation, if only to hear her sweet voice. She called him Robert, which nobody ever did, and the way she pronounced it was so sexy it almost hurt to hear. He asked her about her family, and found out her mother did live in Santa Rosa thirty-five years ago. He also asked if she had any older siblings.

"No, Robert" she said, laughing. "I'm the oldest."

"Why do you laugh?" he asked.

"Because I have a twin sister. She always tells people she is older."

Bob was a little shocked. He had two daughters himself. He told Rosa this, and they talked and talked, the conversation growing more comfortable every minute. But even though the conversation flowed with ease, Bob was not feeling comfortable himself. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Rosa's tight little ass, her ample cleavage, or one of a hundred other sexy places her body offered.

At one point, while Rosa was on the floor of the bathroom, cleaning out the cabinet under the sink, her legs spread out, Bob was sure she caught him trying to peek through the legs of her shorts. She had looked up, caught his eyes, then smiled to herself bashfully before lowering her own eyes to his crotch, and finally back to her work. Bob knew he had been hard, and he knew she couldn't have missed noticing.

But Bob noticed something, too. Rosa's nipples, which had been clearly visible beneath her shirt even when they were soft, were now definitely hard and erect. He caught himself staring, and looked away just as Rosa spoke up.

"I'll clean the tub now," she said, her voice soft and unsteady. Bob thought he might have scared her, but then she added, "You can watch, if you like."

He stood there, frozen, not sure what to do, but definitely intrigued.

He saw her spray the tub and the tile wall with a cleaner, and then Rosa turned on the tub faucet and used a scrub brush to begin scrubbing away at the porcelain tile. She leaned over the tub to scrub the wall, and then bent lower and lower, working her way down, until soon she was bending over completely, her ass poised high in the air. Bob didn't have time to think this might be an invitation, because his attention was focused solely on the fact that, with her at this angle, Rosa's upper half was nearly upside-down. The bottom of her tight shirt was hanging down and away from her body, and beneath it he could see the full, naked, rounded bottoms of her breasts.

This position also pulled her shorts up a little tighter, and more of her ass peeked out at him. Rosa stayed like this, working on cleaning that same area for more than twice as long as she had cleaned the other areas above it. As she scrubbed, her body swayed with the motion, including her breasts, which swung back and forth, jiggling seductively.

A few moments of this, and Bob just couldn't take it anymore. He had been horny for days watching that DVD over and over again, this sexy young thing had brought back memories of his first sexual adventure, and now she was teasing him, displaying herself for him in private, close quarters. He knew she was aware of the effect she was having on him, but he wasn't sure how far she was willing to go. So instead of doing anything too drastic, he just decided to take a slightly lower risk and enjoy himself.

Staring at her swinging tits, Bob unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. He saw her catch this bold move out the corner of her eye, so when she did nothing to dissuade him, Bob knew he was at least okay so far.

He began jerking himself using his left, uncasted arm, watching the young girl with lust, feeling his heart beating even faster than he was beating his cock. After a few minutes, Rosa apparently got tired of being in that position, so she kneeled down beside the tub to continue scrubbing inside it. Even though her ass didn't poke out as much, her shirt had shifted up even more, and with the help of an "accidental" brush of her own arm against her breasts, the shirt moved up until her tits were hanging free below her, and her smooth back was almost fully exposed.

In her bent over position, Rosa's breasts weren't completely obvious if you weren't looking, but Bob was looking, and his eyes about bugged out of his head as he watched them sway. Water from the running tub faucet sprayed them, and droplets of water could be seen dripping off her smooth flesh. He jerked harder and faster, feeling the cum building up, remembering what it had been like with the woman in Santa Rosa. He could almost feel her tongue on his nuts, almost feel her hot mouth sucking him. And her cunt was so tight when he fucked her. He wondered if Rosa was just as tight as her mother was.

And he wondered if Rosa would ever let him find out.

Those vivid memories overtook him, and then Bob wasn't in his bathroom in Northern California anymore. He was back in Santa Rosa in his hotel room, getting his first blowjob from the sexy Latina stranger. She sucked him for over thirty-minutes that first time, and Bob had always been amazed that he lasted that long. But he was obviously in good hands, because even as she moaned on his dick the whole time, she was able to keep him and herself under enough control to keep that cum building rather than prematurely spewing.

When he finally did cum on that fateful night, he did it into the girl's hungry, open mouth, spraying her tongue white and nearly drowning her in thick sperm that threatened to clog her throat. She had coughed some of it up, spilling it between her own tits, which she then directed Bob to fuck, even though his dick was having trouble staying erect after all the attention. Still, her method worked, and he was fucking those slippery, sticky, cum-lathered tits with loud, wet gushes well into the night. When it was time to cum again, he shot her in the face with another sizeable load. The girl wiped it off with her hand, then smeared it across her tits, her stomach, and down to her pussy. Her whole body glistened with sweat and cum.

Bob watched the girl finger-fuck herself for a while, and then he went down on her, eating a woman out for the first time. She tasted sweet, and he could taste himself on her, but he didn't care. When he brought her to orgasm, a screaming, thrashing display of pleasure, his feeling of achievement was so overwhelming that he was quickly hard again. This time Bob fucked the sexy stranger, pounding her over and over, harder and harder. After a while he came, and when he pulled out and took off the condom, the girl took it from him and dumped its contents into her mouth, swallowing it with a satisfied moan.

It took Bob a couple hours before he was hard enough to fuck her again, but the girl never gave up on him. She gave him the infamous hour-blow, sucked his testicles almost endlessly, she kissed him everywhere, and she rubbed her big, sweaty tits all over his body. In return, he ate her to two more wild orgasms.

When Bob finally did achieve an erection again, he just fucked her, whether it was her mouth or her cunt. Too spent to cum much, but too excited to stop himself, the two went at it until the sun rose. The last time he came with her was in the doggie style position, and he had brought her to a final orgasm as he gave her his final thrusts.

Back in the present, jerking off to those memories, Bob suddenly noticed Rosa had stopped cleaning. She was just kneeling there, over the tub, watching him out the corner of her eye, apparently waiting for something. She knew what he was doing, so he wasn't ashamed. He just wished he knew what she was waiting for. Did she want him to pull those shorts down and stuff his cock into her from behind?

The very thought of it pushed Bob over the edge, and suddenly he was shooting hot, thick strings of cum all over her naked back. The sight of his bright white jizz on her light coffee skin seemed to just urge more out of him, and soon Rosa's back was covered with the stuff, which ran down her sides, over her ribs, and even down under the waistband of her short shorts.

Bob lost his breath as he grunted and then screamed while he emptied his balls onto her. For an instant he grew light-headed, and he half fell, half sat down onto the closed toilet lid to compose himself. Rosa didn't move at all, and though he feared what the sexy young thing might be thinking, all Bob could do was stare at the pools of cum on her naked back.

After he had calmed down a little and Rosa still hadn't moved, Bob realized she was probably just waiting for him to clean her off so she could be on her way. If she stood up or moved much at all now, the cum would drip off of her and get everywhere.

"Let me get a towel," he said, beginning to feel the heavy weight of embarrassment. Had this girl been teasing him? Or had she merely sat there and just accepted it because he was, after all, her boss? Had this been enjoyed, or endured? He grabbed the towel, wondering if he would have to change his name and move now.

"No towel," Rosa said in a casual, unconcerned voice. "Rub it into me. It's okay."

Bob was taken aback. "Rub it in?"

"Yes. Just rub it all over me until it doesn't drip anymore. I love the feeling of warm cum on my skin."

Bob didn't dare hesitate, lest he pass this amazing offer up. He squatted down behind Rosa and carefully placed his one good hand into the warm, gooey mess on her back. At first she didn't move, but as he began to rub his hand into the cum and across her skin, Rosa arched her back and lightly purred. He put his other hand into it—well, his fingers anyway, as the cast went around his thumb and he didn't think she'd appreciate it's rough texture--and began massaging the sperm into her skin, spreading it all over. Growing bolder, he even rubbed it from her back to her ribs and down across her sides.

When she didn't stop him, but moaned even louder in approval, Bob kneeled behind her for a better position, and then reached underneath her and cupped her heavy breasts, smearing them with cum. This was especially satisfying, not just for Bob who was about to faint from the realization of what he was doing, but also to Rosa, apparently, for she arched her back even more, thrusting her chest against Bob's hands and grinding her ass against his crotch. He had not zipped up after cumming, so Bob's exposed dick met the fabric of her short shorts full on, and it tingled with excitement at the firmness of her ass.

He was getting hard again.

Right before his eyes, Bob sprouted an erection. He couldn't believe he could be physically ready again so soon, but he wasn't about to argue the point. He pressed against Rosa's ass with his crotch, still fondling her cum-coated tits. She pushed back against him, and he knew he had to have her.

He backed away a bit, not wanting to let her amazing breasts go, but knowing he had to move his hands if those shorts were going to come off. But then, before he released her, Rosa reached back with her own hand, unfastened her shorts and tugged them down. Her tight, adorable, mouth-watering little ass came into view, and suddenly Bob's cock wasn't just hard, it was raging. His body moved forward unconsciously, letting his fat hard-on rest in the tight crack of her ass.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,143 Followers
12