Rosa's Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to make his move when she looked back at him over her shoulder with a calm, seductive smile and a bat of those beautiful long, dark eyelashes.

"I'm ready," she said.

Bob was inside her warm, wet cunt before she even finished the sentence. He clutched her great tits and used them as handles to fuck her against him. He wanted to fuck her forever, to really enjoy this and make it last, but the ideas of how hot and young and familiar this girl was spinning in his head along with the intense physical sensations as he pounded her—the first time he had been inside a woman in years—overwhelmed him instantly. He came fast and hard, spewing his second load of the day deep into Rosa's pussy, feeling his own warm sperm churning around him as he continued fucking her until his erection subsided.

Though he hadn't lasted long before cumming, he was able to keep fucking her for a few minutes while his cock slowly deflated. During this time, Rosa reached under and fingered her clit, bringing herself to a quiet, but noticeable orgasm just as Bob's limp dick slipped out of her. She moaned and cried out, her whole body shaking, but Bob knew it must have been more aggravating than anything. He felt bad he couldn't have returned the favor, and given the circumstances, he doubted he'd have another chance.

Bob left Rosa to clean herself up, needing time to himself to go over what had happened. He expected her to be a while, and that she would take a shower. But all she did was slip her shirt back down, pull her shorts back up, and then finished cleaning the tub. Bob couldn't believe it. He felt very guilty. Maybe other people Rosa had worked for expected this kind of treatment when they paid for her cleaning services. He hoped she didn't think that's what he had expected, and he also hoped she hadn't just done all that because he was a customer.

When Rosa finished with the tub, she was officially done for the day. Rosa thanked him for what she described as a "Very fun time," and he found himself apologizing for not being better than he was. He wanted to just act as though nothing had happened, but Rosa was obviously not bothered by it. This suggested that she did it often.

"Rosa," he said as she neared the door. "Why did you want to do this...with me?"

She stopped, looking flush and beautiful with that "just-fucked" hair and a whipped but satisfied expression. "Lots of guys look at me when I work for them," she said. "But when you looked at me, there was just something about you. You felt something too, didn't you?"

Bob nodded. "Like...like we knew each other?"

Rosa shrugged and nodded. "Maybe."

Bob sighed. Should he tell her? Would she even care that he had fucked her mother before she was even born?

"Look," Rosa continued. "I really liked spending time with you today, and I would love to do it more. Is that okay?"

If Bob was going to tell her, he certainly didn't have the willpower to do it now.

"Yes," she said. "I'd really like that."

They made plans to meet again, and Rosa left. Bob couldn't help but notice a faint streak of something wet and white running down her beautiful leg from beneath her shorts as he watched her leave.

She never charged him for the maid service.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Bob, check out 'Caught in the Act'.

12