All Comments on 'Rose and the Beast'

by SimoneLisbon

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Nice work!

Enjoyed this one. Five stars from me.

ForonceForoncealmost 11 years ago
Hymen

You lost me at page 2. The hymen is not something that tears, if it does it is due to a condition that appears in approximatley 1/10 000 girls. The hymen consists of folds just inside of the vaginal opening, created during the fetalstages from cellular death. Even a gynecologist can not tell if a woman has had sex or not by examining the vaginal opening. Maidenhead - load of crap. But it is an effecient myth used to control the female sexuality and enforce the need for us dainty little creatures to be virginal and innocent.

Google it. Google is your friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

NonHuman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sweet

sweet story, with well-crafted scenes and good writing.

danno99danno99almost 11 years ago
Simone always delivers!

I've loved every one of her stories! She has such an erotic writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
?

The story in itself wasn't too bad, and I can honestly say it was fairly well written. However, you received a one star rating from me because of the author's note at the end. I find it simply amazing that you would request that your readers don't vote just because your feelings could be hurt. Please, grow a pair and be prepared to take some criticism of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Eh

I was also put off by your note, though I did vote according to what I believed the story deserved (not a five). With so many impressive stories being told in the category at the moment I find it highly delusional that you would expect this to be rated so highly. Not even the top stories get all fives and they are much more deserving of them than this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

yeah not liking that author's note. it wasn't a five before that and now it definitely isn't.

SimoneLisbonSimoneLisbonalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author Plea for 5 star rating or not voting...Explained...

Thanks to the last 3 comments I'm going to address the choice to add the small request at the end. I basically will vote a 5 star to anyone I know (chatted with), or stories I find outstanding to pretty good. The rest I don't vote. The higher the score the more likely it is to be read by others. It's a free site, so being read and receiving feedback and ratings are the only small rewards to be gained from publishing here.

I just think considering how brave it is of a person to publish their work, share it with the public for review, despite content or quality, voting a 5 or not at all is the minimum I can do for any Lit author. By the way, I honored the request of my Muse, she prefers the 'hot' status. So it's not my request, the note was brought to you by my silly twisted Muse and it's all her damn fault...Should I be punished for her mistake? Probably, she is mine after all...

ProfessorThickCockProfessorThickCockalmost 11 years ago
Open Access and Encourragement

I don't see any wisdom in trashing an entire story for a note, neither in discouraging an author because she believes in people should be supported for what they write. Open access is a hard place to be, and of course, anons "make the most of it." If an author shares a bit of her with you, and you tag along for the ride and actually like it, please explain to me the reason behind punishing her when she says she needs support? Is that really how you see yourself and each other? Is that how you would want to be treated? So, next time and of you anons need support and encouragement, I hope people applaud what you did but then just punish you for what you asked for. You are the ones who should grow a pair and not hide behind anonymity.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I commend anybody that has the courage to write a story and post it for others to read. I'm not a writer but I'm thinking him/her should be happy for whatever votes they receive.

I really liked this story but I don't think it's a 5. I based that on the story and not on the author's want to receive all 5's or nothing at all. I knew what the outcome of the story would be before I got half way into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Inaccurate ratings

Having written a few stories for this site I can sympathise with others wanting as a high a score as possible, but your proposed rating system is completely flawed. If everyone only voted for what they consider to be five star material then the whole system becomes arbitrary - your overall score is the average of all the ratings. The score is supposed to be an indication of the quality of the story before you read it and I for one would like nothing more than a high score that reflects that my readers truly enjoyed my work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best Adaptaion of the "Beauty and the Beast" Story Ever!

Loved the story and that her body responded so well even as her mind still said no! But, I'm predudiced in that I LOVE when girls cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
votes

I usually don't comment or vote but I will give 5stars to this story just because of the negative anon comments if you do not like what he/she asked for then get on here and post your own story n stop posting anon comments and use your real name so everyone knows who you are my name is Sarah Bradley by the way I just do not have an account on lit.

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years ago
Voting and this story

Simone's policy of voting is similar to the one that I have used since coming here as well. I give a five, or nothing at all, to the stories that I read on Lit. I have to say that I have issues also with people who leave strongly-worded, negative, anonymous comments for the authors here. That kind of thing smacks of a lack of courage that renders the commrntator unworthy to speak about the work of the person who has put him or herself out there by sharing ideas, fantasies and creative storytelling talent. It takes a remarkably small and vindictive person to give a score of 1 to an author simply because (s)he does not like a comment, that is in no way illegal or immoral, that appears AFTER a story. There are many sites out there that do not allow people to leave comments if they are not members, and if they are not signed into their accounts, and I stand with the authors on Lit who have been calling for this practice to be adopted on Lit as well.

BTW, I gave you five stars Simone because I know the discipline that it took to write a story like this. Many of mine are cut off too soon because I lack your patience to tell a story to the end, and because I haven't yet mastered the O. Henry ending that I admire so much. The plot here is predictable because we all know the original fairy tale, not because you lack imagination. You put in elements that were all your own. You showed the emotional and spiritual growth of not only one, but two, main characters. Most authors are satisfied with trying to accomplish this feat with only the protagonist. Beyond this you spent time describing scenery and setting the stage for your tale. The description of the dankness of the castle and the night on which Rose and her father found it was very well done; and augred well for the portrayal of the despair in the Beast's existence. I for one could not have written this story, and I suspect that most of the persons who have cast judgement of one kind or another could not have done so either.

Cheers, my sister! I'm off to read your Kelly story now...

-Cin

InspiriniousInspiriniousalmost 11 years ago
Comments on the story and on ratings

I really like the richness of this story. Simone paints a picture in my imagination that is remarkably vivid. Yes, I could tell where this story was heading (I understand that Lit requires "happy" endings for non-consensual stories) , but that does not detract from the skill she uses to take us there. I gave it a 5 star because I enjoyed it.

As to the rating systems, and her note, I have no problem with her request. It does not detract from the story. If you do not agree with her request, you are free to ignore it.

I recently published my first story and I was thrilled to have a good rating, above 4.5 for a few days. Then a troll who pesters me on my pic thread twice voted the story a '1'. (yes Lit does limit only one Anonymous vote per IP address, but he either used his username once, or used a cell phone and then a computer.) Blew the hell out of the score for the story. The rating for that story will probably never recover. (It will take more than twenty votes of 5 and no less to raise the average score back to 4.5) As authors we take pride in our work. We want people to read our stories and WE KNOW that the higher the rating, the more people will read the story.

I have no problem with someone giving less than a 5 if they have a valid reason. I would really want each person that rates the story to take the time to provide comments, good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was hot

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it but...

I gave you one star for your stupid comment at the end " Please vote, preferably a 5 star or not at all. Even a 4 star hurts, so if you can't vote a 5 star, please don't vote" some may say I'm being and asshole but whatever.

fire_breezefire_breezeover 10 years ago

I usually don't comment, but this one I had to. I really did like it, and I could see how deep and dark the fantasy could go, but you had to be restrained. It even left much to the imagination.

A hot twist.

dutchraindutchrainover 10 years ago
A tantalizing

dark tale with a -what else would be possible for a story like this- fitting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I absolutely loved this story>>>>>.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars!!!!

But... I hope you write more details on their sex scenes. Nonetheless, I truly loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This story is really good. Strangely enough, I grew up on Disney and so seeing this was a bit strange for me.. But after reading it, I really loved it. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jackasses! Loved this story

Please don't let these jack holes bring you down. You're story was hot and simple with excellent prose. Let them try to do better. Im a writer too and I'm sick of the trolls who haunt this site and think themselves genius level critics. NOT! I too think they should vote 5 or not at all. You have the nuts to ask a favor of your reader to do this and they act like petty assholes and bash your score. Let these trolls PAY for a story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry.

That was supposed to be a 5 star.... Really. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite story. I like your version alot. Again that 1 star is suppose to be a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
greattttt

Story was wonderful......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome!

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

Sure it's the Beauty and the Beast story but the adult spin is a nice embellishment.

Disney can't do that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5* as encouragement

I liked the story, even if it was dark for a part of it. You twisted the plot nicely so the last part is romance. I give you 5 * as encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Your having her get even and torturing him back was brilliant. A great way to make the romance believable and make us respect her character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

0/10 he violently rapes her and chains her in a dungeon and 2 minutes later she's letting him eat her out? Stupid as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe a bit more romance towards the beginning, and it would be a big sexier if it went into detail of Beast taking off Rose’s clothes and if Rose said she was a virgin. Excellent vibes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous