Rose and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do forgive you. I do love you, Gabriel. I promise, I don't need you to suffer anymore." Rose cried as she buried her face in his sweaty chest.

"I promise, I will never hurt you again," he whispered as his body shook from his loud sobs. "I don't deserve you, Rose." He planted wet kisses in her hair and across her forehead. "I love you, Rose."

Donatello left the next morning with a stern warning to return if Gabriel didn't do right by his daughter going forward. Rose smiled as she watched her father go, grateful for his help in taming her Beast.

*

Thank you for reading my naughty take on Beauty & the Beast. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, preferably a 5 star or not at all. Even a 4 star hurts, so if you can't vote a 5 star, please don't vote. Thank you in advance.

All comments and feedback are welcome, good or bad as they feed my starving Muse...Thanks again for reading,

Simone