Rose by Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be the young Mistress's 'guest' I suppose, have you got your collar on? Ah! I see you do, what does that say? Slut, how appropriate I suppose."

He clipped the remaining leash to Rose's collar and let her walk on her feet towards the house after he had shut the gate. They did not go into the house though, rather they rounded it and just before the exited at the back of the house the man tugged on the leash.

"You have to make this part of the journey on your hands and knees young lady."

Rose looked him as if he was joking but apparently not so slowly she dropped to hands and knees besides the excitable yapping canines and allowed herself to be walked with them around the corner to the back of the mansion. There was a big tent on the perfect lawn and from it came a burble of chatter which died away as Rose entered. On her hands and knees and dressed in the sluttiest outfit imaginable she looked up she gazed on the various fuckers that had made her life horrible at High School.

Lucy sat in the middle of the throng, almost like she was on a throne quaffing champagne and sneering and like all the girls in the tent wearing a sexy, expensive two piece bikini. Rose forced herself to look around at the collection of stuck up, plastic, big breasted bimbos that had made her teenage years so miserable. There was Ariana Watson, who Rose had once actually physically fought with, chatting with her Jade Hurley. Off to the other side of Lucy were Tiffany Mason and her twin sister Barbie. There were others too, names Rose had thought she would never have to think about again never mind confront in such humiliating circumstances. They all had boyfriends with them too, most of who had been in their class as well. In all Rose knelt before 14 of the bastards.

Lucy finished her champagne and addressed the help.

"Ah Spence, tea time for my pets I believe."

He nodded and placed four serving bowls on the grass then moved over to the white garden table that was in front of Lucy and removed a large bowl of dog food from it. Rose's heart sunk as she realised what was about to happen. In fact she had eaten dog food before, at home Evan had been testing her to see how low she would sink for him but to do it in front this group was another level of humiliation completely. And yet when the man spooned a chunk of food into the bowl labelled "ROSE" she still dropped her head into it and ate it and got wet at what the others were thinking and saying about her.

With disgusting meat smeared around her lips Lucy called out.

"OK. Enough take the other bitches away Spence but leave the human one, I'll take care of her personally."

Rose knelt up as the other dogs were removed and Lucy got up and walked slowly over to stand in front of her, over her. Rose didn't see it immediately but Lucy had a pitcher of water in her hand and when Rose looked up Lucy poured it over her head and face, washing away the detritus of the dog food (it also had the handy side effect of rendering Rose's white blouse literally see through and her large brown nipples easily stood out against the saturated material).

"Right speccy slant eyes (Rose hadn't heard that slur for years) you've had your tea, let's make you earn it, shall we?"

They stripped Rose of her clothing, all her clothing with Lucy purposefully dropping the white blouse in a tiny bit of dog shit on the grass then deliberately grinding her heel on it, working the shit around the shirt.

"You'll be wearing that to go home cunt" she informed her tersely.

Things continued with Rose ordered to lick and suck Lucy's perfect feet. At one point Lucy had nearly half her damned right foot shoved in Rose's gasping mouth and at another Rose's head lay against the grass and her face was literally smothered by the dirty sole.

But it was not just Lucy's feet Rose had to clean and service, no, all the other girls clamoured for the same treatment and half an hour later Rose's tongue was as exhausted as it was dirty. While she had been busy doing that the alcohol was flowing freely amongst her former school colleagues and the girls especially were getting drunker and louder. To the point that they cheered loudly when Lucy suggested the next 'task' for Rose.

"Right gook (another hurtful name from the past) get up on your knees and scuffle over here, that's it. Now I want you to kiss my ass. That's right speccy, kiss my fucking gorgeous ass and show everyone what you are."

All Lucy's friends cackled with glee as the blonde turned around and presented her rear end right up to Rose's nose. Rose surely got off on humiliation because she had to fight off the desire to reach down and finger herself as she reached forward and planted a kiss with her thin lips right on Lucy's backside. Then Lucy reached back and slowly eased her ass cheeks apart so that the tiny bit of material that was her thong bikini bottom disappeared between her butt cheeks.

"Kiss me a bit better than that bitch! Get your fucking yellow nose right in there where it's nice and warm and this time when you kiss me use a bit of tongue and throw yourself into it bitch, make like you're loving it!"

Rose burned with shame and embarrassment but she did as she was told and positioned her little nose between her enemy's ass cheeks and extended her tongue and did a combination lick / kiss to Lucy's ass deep in her ass flesh. As she was doing that Ariana got up and moved behind them and placed her hand on the back of Rose's head and pushed her further in and actually ground Rose's face in to Lucy's ass stinkface style so that when Rose finally emerged she was coughing and spluttering and utterly humiliated. She stayed kneeling there on the grass as the others laughed and congratulated themselves and hand more drink. And then Evan entered the tent.

He gave Rose a look of derision then pulled in a large inflatable item behind him. It was a kid's paddling pool and he dumped it in front of where Rose knelt. Lucy squealed at Evan's arrival and leapt to her feet and right in front of Rose she gave him a full blown French kiss and snog and openly groped his crotch while he got a handful of her ass and groped her back.

Finally they broke off and Evan glanced at Rose once more.

"You been having fun with her sweetheart?"

"Yes, so far, but we've got plenty more planned, let me explain to my friends."

At that Lucy grabbed another drink and tried to get everyone's attention. It took a while, while she did Rose obediently crawled into the paddling pool and knelt submissively in its middle - she knew what was coming.

"Listen up everyone, now I don't want any of you drunks messing up my house and especially making a disgusting mess in my bathrooms - I'm looking at you Jade, I remember the last time - so Evan here has kindly provided us with our own toilet facility out here in the garden - Rose! Look at that folks she knows what she's good at, kneeling there ready and waiting so if any of you ladies or gents gotta go pee pee, Rose's mouth is the urinal Ok? And if you gotta go number 2? Well Rose's mouth is for that too, and anything else. And just you don't feel too sorry for our speccy, slant eyed toilet over there I'll be passing this around ( Lucy held up a large cocktail glass), feel free to contribute to it as it goes around and the Chink bitch can get a nice drink to go with all that piss!"

There was a raucous cheer and before Rose even knew it her old battling rival Ariana was standing right over her. Rose looked up at the busty, young brunette and slowly opened her mouth as Ariana rolled up the hem of her extremely short dress to reveal she had no knickers and a tight looking, shaven snatch. Rose closed her eyes and accepted her fate, this was hardly her first golden shower, she normally loved the degradation of them this one had the added humiliation however of being someone she had hated doing it.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You're too quick off the block Ari, hold it in a bit longer honey, I've got a bit of accessorising to do first."

This from Lucy who now had a thick, black permanent marker pen in her hand which she used to white the word "WHORE" over Rose's forehead with a bullseye target just over her nose then used it to write the word "CUNT" across the top of Rose's perky breasts.

"Ok babe, good to go now."

And with that Ariana couldn't hold it back any longer and gleefully emptied her full bladder all over Rose's upturned face. It was literally like a hose as she pissed in Rose's hair, in her eyes, in her mouth and all over her and by the time she ran dry there was already a small puddle in the bottom of the paddling pool. With no further ado Ariana rolled down her hem and grabbed a drink and was about to resume her seat when she had a second thought, sauntered over to Rose again and this time spit right on her hitting the drawn target and getting a cheers from the assembly, she then spat a second time this time to get things started in the cocktail glass.

By the end of the first hour in that paddling pool every one of the girls and guys had pissed on Rose and fairly filled up the level in the paddling pool. She had gamely swallowed a fair bit herself and even pissed in it herself (though no-one else had noticed) her body was shining and her hair was absolutely saturated. A couple of the guys had also been up and jerked off onto her splattering their cum onto her face and into the piss, the last drops being squeezed out into the slowly filling cocktail glass.

And that was Rose's night, she knelt there in the slowly rising piss (and other fluids) and watched all her arch enemies from school enjoy themselves whilst using her as a toilet / spit bucket / cum depositary. Evan came over eventually and pulled his zipper down and slowly targeted Rose's sticking out tongue.

"You having fun Rose? This too much for you yet? Have I found your limit yet or do you want to continue?"

Rose just stretched her tongue out further in defiance and barely winced as Evan's stream of yellow piss expertly found her mouth and she swallowed the whole lot, barely spilling a drop. They shared a knowing look as he finished and slapped the sides of her face with his dick, he grinned and shouted over his shoulder.

"Hey, Lucy baby that cocktail glass near full? I think this cunt is about ready for a mixer to go with all that piss!"

There was a high pitched squeal of delight and the blonde carefully carried over the glass, it was filled to the brim with a disgusting mix of saliva, cum, piss and anything else that they could have got in there. Rose looked at it balefully but still did not shrink when Evan produced a plastic funnel and fitted it smartly into her mouth.

"Don't want you trying avoid drinking this now do we Rosie? Not when we've all taken so long to make this delicious concoction."

Rose arched her head back to allow the funnel full access and tried her best to shoot a defiant look at Evan. It was a look that disintegrated as Lucy stepped up with the glass and let Rose see the disgusting mess in it.

"Enjoy, you bitch!"

And then the blonde slowly tipped the contents into the funnel and from there right down Rose's throat and into her gut. Rose's eyes bulged and the others (who were gathered around her laughed at her exaggerated reaction). All too quickly the mixture disappeared and Rose took every drop and by that time there was little doubt amongst her old school 'friends' about what kind of dirty, bottom dwelling slut she was. After that they had Rose roll about in the pool and lick its bottom from one side to the other. The others eventually faded away either too drunk or bored or in some cases sneaking away to fuck each other until there were just Lucy and Evan standing over Rose in the pool. Lucy picked up then dropped the remnants of Rose's sexy school uniform into the pool beside her and snarled.

"Get them on and get the fuck out of here loser, if you're not gone in two minutes I'll get Spence to eject you himself. I'm going inside to fuck your boyfriend's brains out!"

Rose watched them leave hand in hand miserably, before picking up her blouse, it was shit stained and now absolutely saturated in piss but somehow she struggled into it. Her skirt was the same and she left the tie and her knickers and stumbled into her high heels and made her exit feeling as low and worthless as she ever had.

She skittled away from this affluent area and as soon as she was back on the main straight to her house she ducked into a back alley, hunched down behind a bin in the shadows and began to play with herself whilst reliving the events of the night. It had been the most humiliating, degrading night of her life and she was ready to explode with arousal.

She came in mere, glorious minutes. Her panting and thrashing was so frantic and noisy that she didn't even notice the vagrant that came up the alley to investigate the contents of the bins and ended up watching Rose finger herself so wildly. Only when she had fired out a spray of hot, sticky love juices onto the dirty cobbles did she become aware of her audience. She hurried to her feet and fled the alley this latest humiliation giving her a new buzz.

*

Hours later and with Rose asleep, having had a long, hot shower first, Evan entered their bedroom. He was naked and sporting a large erection, reliving the events of the evening himself no doubt. He climbed onto the bed until her knelt over Rose's sleeping form (she was laid out on her back) he got his knees either side of her head then lowered his dick to her lips and pushed in past and into her mouth. Rose woke gagging on him, disorientated at first and choking, then she realised what it was that had wakened her and she took his dick deeper, into a deep throat that Evan completely controlled. He leaned over and whispered.

"That's straight from Lucy's pussy you're tasting, hope you enjoy it."

Later, after Evan had dumped a thick load of salty cum into Rose's mouth. They lay in bed cuddling, both awake, staring at the shadows on their bedroom ceiling as a new day broke forth.

"So, Rose, do you admit defeat? Have I found your tipping point or do I have to try and find something beyond last night?"

Rose smiled at him, virtually purring and murmured.

"More, I want more!"

12