All Comments on 'Rose'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rio2homerio2homealmost 20 years ago
sounds fermiluer

Sounds so much like what happened to me before I met my present wife. I was fucking a mother and twin sisters all at one time. They looked alike but each fucked different. Was as near heaven as Ill ever get without dieing.

Loved ur story. Was well writen and orginazed.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Double fuck-what luck!

Whoa! Knocking up his wife AND her mom? And in the same bed. Nirvana for damn sure. Just too fucking HOT!

David48David48over 18 years ago
LOL for shhhherrr

Now how fucking ribald was that? Wicker you are one hopelessly sick fucker, but I just LUUUUV it! Knocking up his whore wife AND her even worse mom. What a trip!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Ok yeah so?

Yeah it was a second read...SO? Even better the second go around...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sweet

Match made in heaven god help him with the PMT though

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 17 years ago
hot

way to go it was hot good going

OktobreSinnLadiaOktobreSinnLadiaover 16 years ago
Babies Make 4, Thereby Doubling The Score!

Another wickedly well-written story, L.A. Wicker! You know that Jack will make a decent father and uncle for his son and nephew! Plus, he is a great lover for Rose and Missy, fulfilling their sexual needs and wants 24/7!

Gee, what man wouldn't want to have this kind of harem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So HOT !!!!!

MMMMM I dream that this could happen to me with daughter and son in law !!!!!!!!!!

JOAN @ The JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
EXCITING

Very-very exciting story! Please, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jeez

Damn that was hot.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Lucky MILFs (double meaning - the usual and Mother In Law Fucker)

In the immortal words of Chevy Chase, "Ha, ha, ha, I Liked It!". Still a bit baffled about why the wife suddenly started liking sex again though.

Also, he drives her to the airport, but as soon as he gets back home and plugs into his mother in law, she shows back up at the door. How does that work?

The devil is in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah, What The Hell,It Was Still Hot!

I agree with the other commenter, there were some holes in the plot. But it was still a hot sexy story, I really liked it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
learn measurements

When i read tiny ass at 36 inches and tight small body at 160 lbs and 38 inch waist i realized you had no clue on womens meaasurements. 160 and 38" is a whale of a woman. Spend some time with real women before you try to write here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A rare story that's so ridiculous in its premise and prose that it's hard to tell if it's awesome parody or just bad writing. Works well as comedy, whether intended or not.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Alright if you're going to use the setup where the wife is being a cold bitch you can't give the MC a huge cock. It doesn't add up. Her attitude change was a bit random. And seriously a job where she's out of town 75% of the time? Oh come on. I kept expecting there to be a reveal where she is a cheating slut but surprisingly she was apparently loyal. Then she wants him to fuck her mom as well. Hot stuff. Nice that they're both his pregnant sluts at the end. All is well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous