All Comments on 'Roses for Erin'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

I woke at 3am and imagine my delight seeing a new story by you. Of course, I had to finish it. Yet another great story… now to sleep, work in 3 hrs

MaezedMaezed11 months ago

Simply,

Absolutely,

Wonderfully,

Brilliantly,

Wonderfully,

Amazing.

Thank you for the lovely ride.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl11 months ago

I was literally over th moon when I saw that you'd wrote another story for us. And oh my word, it did not disappoint! As always, just like your other stories, this is a masterpiece. I loved the characters & the plot/ relationship development between them. I was literally hooked from start to finish and really didn't want it to end. Thank you again for another wonderful read. This is now a new firm favourite & I really can't wait for future Onehitwanda stories. Thank you :)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted11 months ago

The way you do seduction and romance is a talent few have.

dwoelfledwoelfle11 months ago

You write the most awesome romances. Thank you for sharing this wonderful talent.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueone11 months ago

Excellent as always. 5*

used2bjustjused2bjustj11 months ago

Another amazing story from you. Thank you. You describe that awful feeling of being alone and needing just a human touch. It doesn't need to be sexual as the girls first hug.

Of course I greedily look forward to another story from you.

5/5

J

jackie_emjackie_em11 months ago

I loved it. Your stories are always great. You had a nice build to the inevitable.

_robin_robin11 months ago

I love this. Thank you. So romantic.

WetmartinisWetmartinis11 months ago

Wonderfully romantic, says old CIS ....

AnyMooseAnyMoose11 months ago

Wanda's (many) hits just keep coming and we are so grateful. Most wonderful!

FandeborisFandeboris11 months ago

Just when I think you have outdone yourself, you did it again. This was simply wonderful. Two ladies each with their own issues, come together. First as friends then romantically each looking for their mate. This was well written and left with no doubt they were going to have a wonderful life together.

Take care.

toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

This was such a lovely story!

The way you related Erin's toxic relationship backstory and how it affected her self-image was masterful. The slow engagement of two lonely souls really drew me in. I had tears.

Djmac1031Djmac103111 months ago

I've been meaning to read your stuff for awhile now. So glad I did.

Touching, heartfelt. Well written, well developed. Great, slow burn sexual tension. Great character development.

I could go on and on but you get it. I loved it lol.

Looking forward to reading your other stuff as time permits. Definitely got yourself a new fan.

rvagirlrvagirl11 months ago

Beautiful! It broke my heart to see how much pain Hannah was masking. Erin, obviously, has more apparent issues but that makes sense because we’re in her head. Lovely girls, a lovely story, and totally hot! I’m routing for them!

LaRascasseLaRascasse11 months ago

Beautiful story. 5 stars as always.

The characters are some of your best yet.

shaknashakna11 months ago

Such a lovely heartfelt thing.

ca_daveca_dave11 months ago

Wanda how do you do it? Every story gets better and better. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. 5*

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon11 months ago

Another great story. You bring out the emotional turmoil of the characters so well.

dbetjedbetje11 months ago

You've been greatly missed but your back again with yet another totally engaging sapphic masterpiece

Striderian1Striderian111 months ago

My goodness, another stellar submission from a fantastic author. You really know how to suck someone into a world that is so much better than the one the pay currently occupy.

I await, with anxious heart, your next submission.

RURDY4BGJOERURDY4BGJOE11 months ago

Beautiful. You've become my favorite writer.

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

You did such a great job with your characters. I particularly enjoyed how Hannah started out the strong one and slowly became the submissive. I look forward to your work

proseinagardenproseinagarden11 months ago

AMAZING story! I could talk about everything I loved from this one but I’m pretty sure there’s a character limit to comments. Just perfection. Raw, vulnerable, sexy perfection. This one thought in particular was so delicate but evoked such feeling. It reminds you of how far you can fall for someone. “Each touch had further ensnared me - strands of gossamer, each tying me ever more tightly to her.” You hold the reader prisoner, and we welcome it. Keep up the lovely writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. It was up to your usual high standards and thoroughly enjoyable.

Jalibar62Jalibar6211 months ago

It's always a good day when you post. Thank you.

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Thanks for sharing this scene from your mind — mesmerizing. So enjoyed their moments together and where those moments took them. Also believe it fair to judge whether a book is worth one’s time by turning to a randomly selected page or two, and likewise any “page” in this story would have captured my attention.

SuWatsonSuWatson11 months ago

Seven Stars!!!!!!!

Su

aego99xaego99x11 months ago

Another outstanding story. Please don't stop....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great story 10/10 but can’t help but thinking of bella swan when they get nervous and start stuttering LOL

PickFictionPickFiction11 months ago

So wonderfully thought out, crafted, and written. Just what I've grown to expect from you. Thanks for sharing.

RomanceLivesRomanceLives11 months ago

Thanks for a superb story of two broken souls getting together to make a whole. With Erin having had such a tough time I didn't expect Hannah to be equally vulnerable. You told the story very well, clearly and evocatively written. Five stars and a favorite. 

Beejay3Beejay311 months ago

What an exciting.Sexual journey for both of them .

You kept up their tension from the get go!

Love to experience such rapture!

Thanks for this!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere11 months ago

Always wonderful. You do not disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yet again you take us deep into the world of characters fighting some serious demons as they find their way to love.

LangskaillLangskaill11 months ago

I confess not to finishing this, as I found the style jerky and the story too schmalzy.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK4111 months ago

Once again you come up with a total melt romance. Not only that, the way you describe Erin's reaction to the love making, the short, staccato thoughts is an absolute mirror of my own response. How do you do it?

dbetjedbetje11 months ago

Once again a beautiful well constructed story with engaging loveable characters, a definite 5+.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely lovely! Thank you for taking the time to write, edit, and publish this for us. I'm always ecstatic to see a new one of your stories, and I thought this one was once again wonderful. I really quite admire how you so effortlessly narrow a story down to two people interacting, and then slowly, tenderly tell their tale. Also, fascinating setting - I can't say I expected the centrepiece to be a pirate-themed party (pirates again, huh; I guess they are kinda sexy, so fair's fair), but here we are, and I'm obviously not complaining. Well done, and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Words fail. Stars are inadequate.

ThebiffThebiff11 months ago

Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Slurpy29Slurpy2911 months ago

It’s another hit Wanda. I stand by my previous comment one of your stories, name change does you more justice. Multihitwanda or maybe onemorehitwanda? Beautiful story once again, I thank you for your taking the time to write and share it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

Takeshi3Takeshi311 months ago

Always glad to see a post from ya.

proseinagardenproseinagarden11 months ago

@JacquiUK41 Ooh yes! I also like the disconnected thoughts during sex! Very relatable! 👏

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Change your handle to “morehitswanda”!

CagivagurlCagivagurl11 months ago

Fabulous.......

Remarkable....

Beautiful flow... Loved the dialogue. Loved the way the story opened and the raw emotions were exposed.

You managed to keep the characters separate, their voices, their quirks... best story I have read for quite a while.

Simply exquisite.

5 stars

Cagivagurl

ShaneTXShaneTX11 months ago

Your writing just keeps getting better. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another smash hit, such a simple premise but so well told, loved the spacing really let you into the intimacy. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

DrizdartDrizdart11 months ago

Not my experience or preference -- but you make the courtship and culmination of these two compelling.

Delightful to read. So happy to see a story of your in my list.

LIDiverLIDiver11 months ago

Damn, you’re good.

jakepedjakeped11 months ago

A another great story enjoyed it couldn’t put it down thank you. X

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your writing is enviable to say the least. Never thought I’d read about mating slugs on this site.

I hope you understand that the following critique is meant to improve your writing and is not meant to upset you, as so many mean-spirited commentators are want to do: In nearly every one of your stories you feature a wounded/broken/hurt character who slowly improves as he/she falls in love and/or is rescued by a new love. This recurring schtick is, quite frankly, beginning to be all to predictable. I recommend you challenge yourself with your next stories and branch out to find new themes for that wonderful writing of yours.

AlyssaTennyaAlyssaTennya11 months ago

so cute, so hot. adore the ending 3 pages and love the starting 4 pages- wait- that's everything!

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

A lovely romance, great insight into the characters and beautifully written.

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWrite11 months ago

You made me late for work, this morning, and I work from home! Beautiful story. I felt for the characters and really wanted them to have a HEA.

lollipoplordlollipoplord11 months ago

this one’s…a lot! but very very solid. gotta love friends to lovers with that signature angst!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great posting. Thank you and good luck with your writing.

Fred31267Fred3126711 months ago

A long slow fuse with a bonfire at the end.

Nightwish1977Nightwish197711 months ago

Another great story from my favourite writer. I must confess I like "Walking with Sam" more, probably because of the more elaborate plot, but this one is also 5 star for me.

gunmakergunmaker11 months ago

I read this when it first came out. Again after a week. I love your work. I tend to enjoy your style and your plots. This one however just seems to miss my target. It is certainly well written but doesn't seem to get to me. Sorry, maybe it's just me.

Cupertino345Cupertino34511 months ago

I love a love story. This is one of the best.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

greenwithenbygreenwithenby10 months ago

I know it's a weird thing to say about erotica, but I thought this was very cute and sweet. The tension was just right, and the payoff was lovely. Well done.

shayneoneshayneone10 months ago

you have a way with emotions and intimacy well done been a fan for a wile be happy well and safe thanks shayne

123456789TEN123456789TEN10 months ago

An awesome love story. Perfect balance with a wonderful and fulfilling conclusion. Thank you.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

A really nice slow burn romance story!

Lovely, slightly broken characters that heal together!

A really great read!

Is there more to their story, not that it's needed but would be good to see where they go?

Thank you for sharing this tale!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some stories just touch your soul. May be you have already encountered that love or you want that to happen in your life..

Simply loved the story the intimacy the love the bond they shared throughout..

nogravynogravy10 months ago

Kind of a small masterpiece. This has all the components of a successful story: three acts, really good characterization, steady pace, and absolutely lovely language. Most people think that it's easy for some to write, but only those who do it realize that the ideas may be easy, but the polished end-product is very difficult and hard work. This is a polished piece. My compliments and five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was exquisite. You captured the beauty and passion as it was confounded by painful history and deep wounds resulting in incongruous insecurities, as often happens. You sorted all that out with skill and sensitivity as Erin and Hannah worked through the fog and found and accepted their deeply blended intimacies. A rich experience indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful — simply beautiful. Your stories are incredible. I don’t know how you do it but each improves on the last. 10/10!

JustAnotherLoginJustAnotherLogin10 months ago

“strands of gossamer, each tying me ever more tightly to her”

Wow just wow

So good

Love your stories

xtrail65xtrail6510 months ago

The way you use words is beautiful, I love your talent such a beautiful story.

BobbyLakerBobbyLaker10 months ago

Wonderfully romantic with sizzling sex scenes AND you managed to fit in the word 'poppet'!

Has to be a five from me.

topcattoponetopcattopone9 months ago

romantic and extremely well written sex, just right thank you. No wonder it is in the Hall of Fame.

BrokenQuillBrokenQuill9 months ago

Beautifully written. I loved the whole journey.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To steal a line, this is so very wonderful.

I've must have read this a dozen times and it hits me hard every single time, I love it.

Please please write a part 2, I need more!!

Fireball96Fireball968 months ago

Love, Love, Love

dumdondumdon8 months ago

Literotica has some FANTASTIC authors. I have read and enjoyed many or maybe most of them. As wonderful as these writers are, You lead the Pack !

apollo_XIapollo_XI8 months ago

Another wonderful beautiful story of lost souls finding each other. Worth 10 stars! You are an amazing writer.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

Hard to get ….. took a while to come to terms and realizing the facts ….. but Erin, still reading the last page, sounds so heady so pragmatic so not in love ….. dont know how to express it , but this “i love you “ will never slip Erins lips, thats what it feels like ….. and Hannah may will feel the broken heart again

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

What a sweet ending for those 2. So enamoured with each other…until they mutually cleared their intentions and came together so sweetly…very crushing story!..I loved it!

Thanks

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Lovely story, a not unfamiliar setting of two damaged souls finding their healing together, but as always (for me anyway) it’s your attention to and use of language and vocabulary, small things at times, but every single one of those word usages illuminates very slightly like a star in the night sky. Example; “the light was between Stygian and romantic”, most authors would use either dim, mood or soft as an adjective, but the imaginative vocab use makes that sentence shine, imho that is your superpower, definitely a USP for your stories. Many thanks for both writing and posting your stories on here for free. Regards, Ppfzz.

THBGatoTHBGato3 months ago

Seriously, why aren't you writing for the screen? I could so see your stories as a Netflix series. The characters are just too sweet, too adorable, too achingly lovable, it's almost too much. You can't help but wish the world for them. Thanks so much for sharing your writing with us.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

You have hit it out of the park again!

I loved your word play, you made me laugh and you made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful, just wonderful

Lily_May71Lily_May7116 days ago

Beautiful from start to finish!

MarshallaMarshalla16 days ago
I would have to say ...,

... VERY well done!

5 Stars, and an Instant Favorite.

My thanks, and appreciation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...