All Comments on 'Rose's Son Gary Ch. 01'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a fabulous story! Gary's one lucky son of a bitch, fucking both his hot milf mum and his horny aunt, the best part is he's bred both of the sluts. The description of the hard fucking portrayed was good, I only wish I could swap places with him! Really looking forward to the next installment. Those two bitches are so hot for young cock I can foresee that Gary will have to start getting help to keep them well fucked.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
very good

keep writing. rose and gary are lucky to have each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inevitable!

I glad you're continuing the adventures of Gary, Rose and Anna. I'm also glad that you're not pretending that unprotected sex doesn't end up in pregnancy! Rose and Anna will no doubt be absolutely the hottest pregnant mothers, and even hornier than they are now.

Keep it up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
OH hell yes !

Both women are pregnant.

That's so fucking hot.

I hope that it all comes out, that Rose and Anna are pregnant by Gary, and both women are hopelessly in love with him, and want to live with him as his lovers.

A great series that is really erotic, thanks for the read.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Both pregnant, that is so fantastic. Too bad there wasn't a way for them to leave their husbands and go live with him together. Maybe the two husbands are having a secret gay relationship and are leaving them for each other. :)

logger_xtlogger_xtover 12 years ago
Gary Is Lucky!

Like others who have posted, it is so erotic that Gary got his Mother and her best friend pregnant. I wonder how you will carry the series forward? I really enjoy your descriptive erotic writing and how you keep the story flowing. It sounds so real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rose, washed him gently, soaping him all over, kneeling and paying particular attention to his cock and balls. Then his lovely tight bum, and his tight little hole got a finger washing inside, and it had him squirming on his feet.

Is this a mother who loves her son, or what? Rose loves everything about her 18 year old boy Gary, everything he's got between his legs and even his cute boyish butt. This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by an accomplished master. Gary and his mom are in the closest most intimate relationship possible. Unlike other young guys, Gary never has to jerk it like some 14 year old. He knows his mother's cunt is always open for business as far as her darling baby boy and his big hard cock are concerned. Yet Rose is a wise lady as well. She understands that Gary's a young male at the top of his sexual prowess. He's not only got a the hardest cock around but also a pair of hot young balls that never quit. He's got to unload those hot balls of his up into a warm wet twat all the time, and his clear preference is for family twat. So Rose decides to share her son with his Aunty Anna. The two ladies conspire, Anna points out that Gary's "a total fuck machine," and Rose happily agrees. They know that the boy's got more than enough between his strong young legs for both of the family twats. So the lucky lad keeps pumping them both and blowing his young balls and shooting his creamy--and very potent--semen up inside them. The upshot (yeah!) is that Gary's fucked a baby up his mother's cunt and his Aunty Anna's cunt as well. He's become a daddy, a granddad, and an uncle at the same time. That boy's one proud grinning young family fucker for damn sure.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Your best story by far

what more can I say. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
I wonderful story!

Very, very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story 5 stars

I do not care for shaved pussy and the little kid look. I do not like anal, I'm not gay...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is a beautiful love story which involves a very mature, experienced male, his mentally and emotionally mature mother and her equally mature friend. I am glad to see that the author recognizes that hnest, true love has no boundaries nor limits. Likewise, he knows that sex is how humans truly expresstheir deepest love and affection for another person. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous