All Comments on 'Rose's Son Gary'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's a mystery.

Why do so many contributors to this site have such little understanding of the proper use of punctuation?

Mind you, at least it is clear what "qualitywheat's " meaning is, which is more than one can say for Mr "jointheworld," whose second sentence ends in a jumble of garbled gibberish.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very hot and sweet story

The boy was really a stud if he was taking care of both of those hot and horny women.

I would hope that his mom would visit her son on a monthly time frame, in order to catch up on their love making, while he was away at school.

Who knows, perhaps Rose would wind up pregnant with Gary's baby, and her husband would kick her ass out, and she could live with Gary all of the time then.

Thanks for the good read.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Sweet Story

It would have been rather nice to have a threesome with Rose, Anna, and Gary to send him off to uni properly---but that can be another chapter to keep him academically motivated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We want more

Does the mom find that she is pregnant with her son's child coz she was fertile when they had hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

well written and a damn good story !!!! More please

shagalotshagalotover 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

I echo all the other comments from other readers , what a hot horny story this was , there has to be more just has to be , well done i would mark it a 10+ if i could , keep up the good work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Jeez, what a fuckin' excellent story ! Is Gary one lucky guy or what? Fucking his Mom and his 'Aunt' , wish it were me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gary sure is one lucky young motherfucker

He does what lots and lots of boys, who know maybe even last one of them, would give anything to do. He fucks his own mother. Specifically, he slides his fat young penis up the same warm wet vagina he came out of, up to his balls. He pumps away like mad, in and out in and out, the kid's ass goes up and down like a machine as his mom cums like crazy. Finally he gives a big grunt and blows his young balls, shooting his mommy full of his creamy semen. Just where a boy's semen belongs--up his own mother's welcoming and ever-loving twat.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
My God, talk about complete opposites

You're so bloody frustrating sometimes honestly, the last story of yours that I tried to read was complete shit I couldn't even finish it . Then you come up with this ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story and yes a sequel please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been great to describe then session with Anna and Gary to see the difference

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Beiing an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, l think this is one of the best opening chapters of said stories. As the story developes, I hope Rose and Anna are able to teach Gary the finer points/methods of pleasing and satisfying a woman, both emotionally, sexually, and psychologically. Finally, in real life, I have no problem with consensual incest between adults because there is no shame, guilt, self-doubt, nor self-loathing. Finally, there is no positional powerplay, implied or actual emotional abandonment nor implied or actual physical abuse. 5 star story, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous