Rose's Son Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a seemingly age before they dragged their minds back to reality.

Gary kissed his mother like it was the first real time; it was a kiss of utter love and desire.

Rose took the kiss in the way it was given, and gave the same back.

She didn't know it quite yet, but she was embarking on a long and torrid affair with her son.

She didn't know it because she hadn't even thought of any possible consequences to it, but there was one. One that reared its head, and had to be resolved, and resolved it got!

Gary rolled his body off her, and his cum covered prick fell out of his mothers sopping pussy.

Rose's pussy felt so sadly empty, it hurt.

She rolled over onto him now, or half over him.

'Darling,' she said. 'I don't know where, this is going, or why it's happened, but I have to admit, that that was the best sex I have ever had. The fact that it was you, my own son doesn't seem to matter, you gave me what I needed, I never meant for this to happen. But I am more than happy that it has.'

'Please baby, tell me how you feel, have I hurt you?'

'Have I disappointed you, will this make any difference to how you feel about me?'

'I would be absolutely devastated if you told me you hated me?'

'As your mother, I know I haven't behaved as I should, but please darling, please tell me you still love me.'

'Mum, I will love you till the sun dies in the sky, till the stars stop shining, I will love you for eternity, and even when we are no more.' He told her with all the love and conviction, he could muster.

She nearly died right there with the joy and happiness in her heart, she thought she would burst!

'You have just made me feel the best I have ever felt honey, not because of what we have just done, but because of what you have just said darling.' She told him.

'Come on babe, its nearly 4 o clock, I have to get your dad's dinner ready. We will discuss this more later, or tomorrow.'

'But we must never reveal what we have done Gary. Do you understand that?' She asked.

'Yes mum,' he said, 'not a word will ever pass my lips I promise, I don't ever want to spoil this, ever!'

'Good,' she said, and kissed him lovingly.

They got up, and stripped the bed; he took them to the laundry room. Rose had a shower, followed by Gary, who molested her before she could get out laughing giddily.

Her husband came home, kissed his wife's cheek, asked her how her day had been, picked up the paper and had his dinner.

That was it, a night by the television; Gary came and said hi, had his meal, then he went back up to his room.

All evening Rose's mind was in turmoil, but her pussy was in love, her nipples agitated the life out of her, and her stomach churned.

She would have to wait until the morning before anything happened again with Gary; but her mind wouldn't, and couldn't, leave the thoughts and images, of the afternoon with her son.

She prayed that he would feel okay about it, that as he had more time to think about things, he would be okay, as she herself was thinking the same thoughts.

She went in to say goodnight, and she whispered to him.

'Are you okay baby?'

'Yes mum, I feel fantastically wonderful,' he said.

He jumped off his bed, grabbed her into his arms and kissed her.

The flood gates opened, Rose wept with joy and total relief, she had been in pain thinking the worst.

She dashed into the bathroom to recover, and went to bed with hope and love in her heart.

What a day it had turned out to be, it had to be the best ever day of her life, never had she ever thought of such a thing.

And now she had been made love to, and beautifully fucked by her darling 18 year old son, and she loved it completely.

The following morning Rose woke with a severe headache, brought on by the events of yesterday afternoon. The guilt, the worry and the pure delight, that she felt in her satisfied belly, of remembering how Gary's prick had felt in her.

She saw her husband off to work, showered quickly, brushed her hair to a shine, wore it down, and made herself look good, really good.

She put on her sexiest underwear, a small flimsy gown, and sent Gary a text, he was only in the next room, but she hadn't the courage to walk in to him. She wanted him to come to her, so then she would know that it was all okay.

'Where are you baby? I'm lonely.' It said.

Seconds later, her door started to open, Rose quickly arranged herself on her bed, in a (she hoped) very sexy pose, and looked to the door.

Gary entered, smiled at his mum, but his eyes were on her body!

He was wearing only a pair of boxer's that he slept in.

And Rose could see the already bulging prick in them.

'Get them off Gary, I want to see you honey,' she said huskily, pointing at them.

He dropped them where he stood, and jumped his mother, Rose managed a brief glimpse at it, but she was under him in the next moment, he feeling for the panties so he could get them off, and get his throbbing prick into her as fast as he possibly could.

All he managed to do was tear them away, her pussy was already wet, slick and waiting for its onslaught.

It wasn't disappointed, he piled it in and began a hard thudding fuck fest.

If it had been a fight, it would have been carnage, her pussy was thrashed, beaten, taken prisoner, captured and defeated.

She loved it, she had an orgasm the instant his prick hit bottom.

And she would have more as he hammered his way to an ejaculation; he came with a loud, 'Oh mum! Oh mum! Arghhh.'

And shot his lot deep into her.

It had taken less than a minute, he had emptied his balls as quickly as he ever had, but he had done the business too, his mother had come so violently with him.

He looked down at his blissfully happy lover mum, and said.

'Good morning mum, are you okay?' And he laughed.

Rose broke into a belly laugh too, it was so comical, her son had just fucked her in half, and then come out with that!

Gary lay down next to her, 'are you lonely now mum?' He asked.

'Not any more sweetness,' she murmured, 'not any more.'

'Gary, we must keep this a secret, please say that you won't say or do anything silly.'

'Mum, I've told you, nothing will ever be said from me, and that's a promise you can take to the bank.' He said.

'Okay darling,' she said, 'I won't mention it ever again,' and kissed him.

She felt for his prick, half sat up, and said, 'I want to inspect my prick,' with a giggle.

'Inspect away mum, its all yours now.'

'Hmmmm, yes it is,' she said, as she felt it, checked it, spread her hands around it, caressed his tight balls, and checked them over too.

That's when her body took over again, and made her bend her head down to kiss it, Gary gasped as he watched his mother kiss then lick it.

Then she plonked her mouth right over the sticky bell end of it, and began to suck slurp, and chew.

Gary fell back on her bed and bathed in the glory of the sensations now rushing to his prick, it grew in her mouth and made her pull back a little, all she could comfortably get in was about half.

She gobbled away as hard as she could, really getting into it, and savouring his taste, a taste she would come revel in.

Her soft hands were working on his balls, tweaking and stroking, lightly squashing and scratching at them with her pink nails, as she fought to bring him off.

He had just blown a load into her, so she knew she would have to fight to do it, but it was a fight she wasn't prepared to lose.

His hands went into her hair, as if in defence against her lifting her mouth off him, until he had done her bidding.

He felt that familiar tension in his nuts, and his legs stiffened, denoting what was about to happen, he tightly held her head in place, and this in turn let Rose know what was about to occur.

She went at his prick manically, hoovering it up into her mouth, sucking as hard as she could, she was sucking so hard she envisioned a hickey on the end of it when she finished.

Her hand was wanking at his balls, she was silently urging him to cum in her waiting hot mouth, and she was demented now, her head bobbing up and down to make him cum.

And then he did.

His hips jumped from the bed, it forced his prick right into her throat before he fell back and flooded her mouth with his hot thick powerful sperm.

Rose took as much as she could, but there was so much she had to let some out, or drown.

As she managed to get a much needed breath into her lungs, she took all he had left, drinking at the dregs as it dribbled out of his cock.

Gary was laid back spent, his mother stayed where she was, head on his stomach, hand on his balls, licking and sucking him gently, feebly running her hand around him.

As they both recovered, she pulled herself up and into his arms; the kiss between them was now as meaningful as it would ever be.

They both gloried in the love they had just shared, and knew there was more to come.

But now Rose had a subject she wanted to broach, but wasn't sure how to.

She wanted Gary to fuck her in her arse, she and her husband had done it in the past, but not often, he wasn't too keen on it, but Rose was, Rose loved it.

Her first lover had liked it, but not her second, so she hadn't had it in there for such a long time.

And now she needed Gary to do it to her.

The only way to find out if he was 'up' for it, was to find out.

But first, she insisted they showered together, they got in and had some amazing fun, she was on her knees, before him, he was on his knees before her, than she slid a soapy middle finger up his bum hole and wiggled it.

He yelled, 'Mum, what are you... Ooooh mum I like that,' he moaned.

She was beside herself, he liked it?

'Do you baby?' She asked.

'Oh yes mum, its lovely, don't stop.'

She didn't, she pushed it in and out, wiggled it about, and with her other hand she played with his cock and balls.

She kissed him at the same time, at this moment he was completely under her control. A control that was soon to be relinquished, because her control forced her to orgasm as she was stood there, with her finger lovingly embedded in her son's tight arse hole..

She heard her voice say, 'I'm glad you like it darling, because I like it too?'

'You like what mum, your bum being played with like that?' He asked her.

'Yes honey I do, are you horrified?'

'Not in the least mum, turn around; let me do it to you.'

He got her up against the wall, and slid his hand down the crack of her lovely arse, she opened her legs, and he pushed his middle finger into it.

Rose bent her head and moaned in pleasure.

His left hand went to her pussy, and commandeered that.

'You like this mum, Hmmmm?' He said.

'Oh yes baby, I love it, do it harder baby okay?'

She gasped at the further intrusion.

'Maybe you would like something else up there mum?' He said speculatively.

'Yes I think I would honey, what have you got for me? Do you have anything in mind?'

'This,' he said.

And standing at her back, he pointed his bulbous prick at her arse, bent his knees, and drove up; he hit the target first time.

Rose squealed in pleasure, surprise, and not some little pain as he banged his soapy cock all the way in.

He held her in his arms, one finger on her clit, rubbing, the other at her nipples. Rose stood on the tiled ledge around the bottom of the shower; her feet were now spread wide apart.

She was now directly in line with him, and Gary dutifully fucked her arse into near extinction.

He came in her, swelling her bowels as if she was pregnant, and an orgasm blasted through her.

'This is the most wondrous fucking I have ever had darling,' she shouted at him over her shoulder, 'don't ever stop Gary, don't you dare ever stop.'

He held his prick in her for the longest time; Rose continually clamped and unclamped her arse on him.

Eventually it came out on its own.

They finished their shower in a blaze of love and kisses, dried each other off and staggered back to her bed.

Gary insisted on a 69, he went at his mothers pussy like a flipper on a swimmers foot, he lapped her and plated her into another mind boggling cum, she didn't manage to make him cum again, there was either nothing left, or because of what he was doing to her, she couldn't get a good enough rhythm going.

They spent most of the rest of the day just loving, kissing, touching and moaning into each others mouths as they worked their own way around each others body.

Then she asked him a question.

'Darling,' she said, 'when I came into your room yesterday, and you were playing with yourself, and it all led to this?'

'Yes mum,' he answered.

What,' she said, 'or more to the point, who, were you thinking of?'

Gary stammered at that, 'I, I, I'm not sure what you mean mum?' He replied, but knowing full well what she meant.

'I mean Gary, that when a man has a wank, he has something or someone in mind, who was in yours baby?'

'Mum, you shouldn't ask me that,' he said quietly.

Now she knew she was onto something with that sort of answer.

'Gary Stilgoe, you tell me right now, who were you wanking over, come on, right now, tell me!'

'Please mum, don't,' he bleated.

'Now,' she ordered again.

She kissed him, 'come on honey, tell me,' she whispered softly.

'Mum, you might get angry?'

'I won't darling, I promise.'

'You mean that mum?'

'Yes babe, I mean it, who?'

'It was, it was Anna, Aunty Anna.'

Rose was utterly stunned.

'No, you can't mean that Gary, you can't!'

'I'm sorry mum, but you made me tell you?'

Rose flopped back on her bed, her beloved Gary had been wanking over her best friend.

Then she laughed, 'Jesus bloody H Christ,' she guffawed.

'Oh my God Gary, you beautiful, wonderful young man, I love you with my entire heart darling,' she said.

Later after much more loving, and many reassurances from his mother that she was okay with his revelations, they got up and went downstairs.

That night, she spent in front of the television again, but she did manage a few secret moments and kisses with Gary before she went to bed.

The next morning brought them together again in a crash of loving aching bodies and more thunderous orgasms from them both.

Then at lunch time Anna rang, and said she was coming over.

Rose immediately said no, 'I will come to you, okay?'

Anna said yes.

Rose had a real problem now, one she hadn't even considered.

Gary was lapping her pussy as she finished talking, thankfully.

Rose had in all her life never been able to keep anything from Anna, Anna could wheedle anything, and everything there was to be wheedled.

And Rose knew with an unerring certainty, that Anna would know something had happened in the last 3 days since she had seen her.

Rose had to leave Gary sadly, and went, frightened already out of her wits, by what would happen at Anna's.

As soon as Rose walked into her house Anna knew that something was wrong.

'Okay, what is it?' She said.

'What's what?' Rose tried in vain.

'What's wrong, what have you done, what have you been up to?'

'Nothing,' breathed Rose.

'Nothing? Nothing? Don't you stand there and lie to me Rose Stilgoe!'

'Come on, out with it, have you been naughty again?' She asked knowingly.

She had hit the nail right on the head, Rose was stumped.

'Please Anna, don't ask me, not this time,' she begged.

'If you don't tell me, I will find out myself, now come on, stop being silly and tell me what you have been up to!' She ordered, just like Rose had ordered Gary.

'Anna, please.'

'Now!' Anna grizzled at her.

'Oh Anna, I don't know how to say it.'

'Start at the very beginning, and if you leave anything out I will beat you to death with my skillet!' She laughed.

'You have started something with someone haven't you? I can tell, now come on Rose, out with it.'

'Anna, when I left you and went home, I walked in accidently on Gary, I didn't even know he was at home, I thought he had gone out with his friends.'

'And...?' Anna said, not realising what was to come out of her friend's mouth.

'I glimpsed him through the crack in his door, so I stopped to look.'

'And...?'

'He, he was wanking himself.'

'So...?'

'I, I, I was mesmerised by the sight.'

'Yes, I would be too,' Anna giggled.

'I went into his room, to see better I suppose?'

'You went in Rose?'

'Yes.'

'And...?'

'He was laid there with his eyes closed, his hand was sliding up and down his cock, and its big Anna, I can tell you!'

'Rose, don't tell me what I think you are going to tell me?'

'You asked me Anna, please let me finish this, I need to talk to you, please?'

'Okay Rose, go on, what happened next?'

'I suddenly found myself at the side of his bed, and looking down at the most erotic sight I have ever seen.'

'And what then...?' Anna asked.

'I took his hand off it, and replaced it with my own! I couldn't stop myself.'

Anna looked at Rose in total disbelief. 'You mean to tell me that you wanked off your own son, Gary?'

'Yes I did,' Rose said quietly, and then thinking that if she could keep it at that, Anna would let her off.

But then Anna said. 'And then what happened Rose, it went further didn't it?'

'Oh God, please Anna don't.' Rose whispered to her.

'Rose have you fucked Gary?'

'Don't answer that,' Anna said, 'its plain you have, oh Christ Rose, what have you done honey?'

'Oh Anna, I didn't mean to, it just happened out of the blue, I don't even know how, it just did.'

'How many times Rose?'

Rose looked her and didn't answer.

The look was enough for Anna.

'I haven't seen you for nearly 3 days, have I?' she asked.

'No,' Rose replied.

'And so, how many times has he fucked you, or you him then?'

'Lots,' was Rose's reply.

'Fucking hell Rose, what are you going to do?'

'You can't keep it up Rose, you'll get found out, not to mention the fact that it's illegal!'

'I know it is, but Anna, I don't think I can stop, it's just too fantastic, I have never had anything like it, honestly.'

'Rose for the first time in your life, you have me stumped, I don't know what to say, I really don't.'

'He goes to college after summer, maybe it will stop then hey?' Rose said.

'Yes, and pigs can fly, oh Rose, you have to be careful with it, I would die, if you got hurt by this.'

'I know Anna, I love you you know, I couldn't live without you on my side.'

'Me on your side? Sounds to me you are spending a lot of your time on your back!'

Then Anna laughed so loud, Rose joined in.

Anna asked what it was like, having sex with your son.

'I'm not having sex, we are making love,' she protested.

'Hah, that's okay then hey?' Anna exclaimed.

'Please Anna, it is the best I have ever had, you know I don't get a lot from Tim, he isn't interested anymore, I was actually thinking about ringing Thom, then this happened.'

'Haven't you ever thought, even briefly, about Dan, or Jack?' Rose asked.

'Yes as a matter of fact I have, I have thought about them both, but I didn't do it Rose, that's the difference.'

'He's the best you've ever had Rose, the best?' Anna said.

'Yes, by an absolute mile, I have never in my life been fucked the way he can and is, I can't get enough of it.' Rose said to her.

'Anna, he is so considerate, so loving, so powerfully sexual, and so manly, you wouldn't believe he is only 18, honestly.

'Well if he's that good, I might have to test ride him for you.' Anna laughed.

Rose then without thinking, blurted out.

'Well he did tell me, he was thinking about you and not me, when I found him pulling his prick.'

'What!' Anna asked astounded.

'He was thinking about me, he was wanking over me?' Her amazement was total.

'Oh Anna, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, it just came out.'