Rose's Son Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna hung her lovely blond head, she was dumbstruck.

'It's easy to understand Anna; you are gorgeous aren't you, every boy's wet dream you are!'

'Gary, your 18 year old son had the hots for me?'

'He calls me Aunty Anna, and he wants to fuck me?'

'Wow,' she said, 'I have to think about this Rose, I'm not sure about this now.'

'Not sure about what Anna, there's nothing to be sure about is there?' Rose said.

'He has the hots for me, he ends up fucking you, his mother, it doesn't mean he stops having the hots, does it Rose?'

'Oh I never thought of that Anna.' Rose said to her.

'I don't suppose it does stop him?' Rose said.

'No, it won't, the problem is what are we going to do about it?' Anna asked.

'Do?' Rose said, 'what do you mean, do?'

'He wants to fuck me doesn't he?' Anna said.

'I don't know about that now Anna,' Rose said, 'he's got me now,' not sure or liking where the conversation was going.

'Rose, Mike is on nights for the next 2 weeks, will you let Gary come over tonight, and let me find out for myself?' Anna asked.

'Anna, you can't be serious, you're not serious are you?' Rose was gobsmacked.

'You told me off for having those affairs, and now you want to have sex with my Gary?'

'Rose, we have always shared everything haven't we, all our lives we have lived for each other?'

'Yes Anna, but this is so different, it's not the same thing, not this.'

'But Rose, at least I wouldn't be doing anything illegal, would I?'

'You have just told me how fantastic he is in bed, Mike doesn't look after me as well as he used to now, he's a bit like your Tim now. I'm horny too Rose, help me out here honey, for me?'

Her husband was upstairs in bed, sleeping to get ready for his night shift starting at 10:00.

'Oh Anna, I don't know?' Rose said.

There it was, a doubt, it would be easy for Anna now; in 3 minutes Rose would agree.

She did.

Anna thought for a moment, to think of the best way forward.

'Ok Rose, this is what I'll do, I'll ring you at 9:30 when Mike leaves, and tell you I have a leak in the roof, you will send Gary round to help his stressed Aunty Anna, a maiden in distress okay?'

'Anna, please?' Rose whispered, knowing she would get her way as usual, and have her son.

Rose went home, heavy in heart, Gary asked what was wrong?

'Nothing baby, make love to me before your dad comes home, we have time baby?'

Gary picked her up and raced off with her upstairs.

He was fucking her dramatically in moments, she orgasmed mightily, and Rose also thought of Anna getting it, it heightened her orgasm!

Gary emptied his balls in his normal thrusting, crashing way, into her throbbing pussy.

That night, his dad picked up the phone at 9:30, after a small chat, he handed the phone to Rose, 10 minutes later Gary was on his way to his dream woman, apart from his mother.Although he wasn't aware of it, and Rose seemed to glean a hint of excitement from him.

He didn't come home until 6:30 the following morning, his mother met him at the door, and he was very sheepish with her.

She ushered him into the house and told him to go upstairs as his dad would be up in 30 minutes.

She went with him, in his room, he took her in his arms, kissed her, he told her he loved her, and that lightened her mood immensely.

She was downstairs when her husband came down, when he went to work, Rose went to Gary's room, he was asleep.

Busy night you've had then my lad, she mused.

She waited until he got up about 12:00 and he came to her, and told her what had happened, he couldn't apologise enough.

It had taken him by surprise, and she knew that, as the boy he really was, refusal wouldn't have been an option.

'Darling,' she said, 'I have something to confess.' It was obvious Anna hadn't told him.

'I know about what happened at Anna's, I arranged it with her.'

'You arranged it mum, what do you mean?' He asked, shocked by her words.

'I had to do it baby, I love you so much, but you told me you were thinking about her when I found you were playing with yourself, that it was her in your head, I had to do it for you, and Anna agreed as well.' His mother told him.

He was shocked into silence for a while. 'I'm so sorry mum, he said, 'I couldn't say no to her, please forgive me?'

'There's nothing to forgive baby, we both love you, you know that now don't you, but I want to know if you enjoyed it, I hope you did honey, I really do.'

'Mum, it was different to you, not better, but different. And if you did that for me, then there's only one way to say a proper thank you isn't there?' He bellowed.

With that he rushed her back to his room, and grabbing the bottle of baby oil, told her.

'On your knees woman, you have a beautiful arse for me to fuck, and fuck it I'm going to!'

Rose gloried in the reaming she got from Gary that afternoon; her arse was opened up like a tunnel through a hillside.

Rose and Anna shared all their experiences at the hands of Gary with each other, he was the consummate lover, nothing was left untried, or unsaid.

They loved him with a passion hitherto unknown to either of them, he truly was a becoming a giant among men.

Though it would be known only to them.

The following 4 months, he shared himself with Anna and his mother, and then the sad day arrived when he had to leave for college, heart broken by his departure, they each loved him.