Rosie Falls Foul of Old Swingers

Story Info
Rosie falls foul of the old swingers.
6.3k words
4.21
16.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers

My mom slapped my hand away from the platter of freshly baked pastries.

"They are for the Martins party later, are you coming?"

"Yes of course."

"Well you can have one then."

I was home for the summer, staying at my mom and dads. I had one year left of training, then I was fully qualified Doctor of neurology. It had been eight long years, filled with stress, tears, happiness and also some fun.

My name is Rosie, I'm twenty seven years old, long blonde hair (normally tied in a ponytail),ice blue eyes and five feet eight inches. I've been told I look like a movie star. My breasts aren't huge, a pert 36C.

I was looking forward to seeing Joyce and Roy Martin again. I've known all my life, they were friends of my mom and dad from university. I used to have a massive girly crush on Roy when I was younger. I hadn't seen them for about three years, Covid struck or I was working hard. Few years ago I shared a kiss with Roy, it was twelve o'clock on new years eve. He gave me a kiss and wish me happy new year, whether it was the drink but I kissed back. We were both embarrassed and agreed never to talk about it.

September last year, I heard the news, Roy had a stroke.

I changed for the Martin's summer party. A long, baggy dress with spaghetti shoulder straps was my choice of clothing, it was too hot to wear anything clingy. I slipped on some crisp white trainers, sprayed some perfume and went downstairs. I helped mom load the car up with the snacks she'd prepared and we left for the Martin's.

Mom pulls up outside a double fronted, white painted house.

"Rosie!" Screamed Joyce running over to me, hugging me with tears in her eyes.

"Hi Joyce, it's so lovely to see you."

"Oh Rosie, it's been so long. It's so great to see you."

"How is Roy doing?"

"He is doing well, he's lost mobility in his left hand side, but he's doing well. He can't wait to see you."

I made my way in to house, putting the food down in the kitchen. Joyce grabbed my hand, pulling me into the garden.

"Roy look who it is." Joyce led me over to Roy, he was sitting in a wheelchair under a large umbrella, shielding from the sun. His left arm was slumped over his lap, apart from that he still looked good, For a sixty two year old stroke affected man. His shirt clung to him from the sticky hot weather, showing off his muscular torso and arms.

"Hi Roy, how are you?"

"Better for seeing you Rosie, you look so beautiful."

Joyce got called away for a coleslaw emergency. Roy and I spoke about old times and how my studies were going. All time he we were talking, my eyes kept diverting to his sweat drenched shirt. Roy picked up a drink with his good hand, a long white drink with long curly straw. He bought the drink to his mouth, he tried to wrap his tongue around the top of the straw, I sat transfixed as his tongue tried to find the straw's end, I imagined the end of the straw, being my nipple.

"What are you drinking Roy?"

"Pina colada, very refreshing."

"Joyce as made a jug of it, go and get yourself one. Top me up while you are there."

I returned with the drinks, handing Roy his drink into his good hand. I raised my drink to my mouth, running my tongue over the tip of the straw while keeping my blue eyes on him.

"Oh my god, Rosie you shouldn't do that in front of a man of my age and condition."

"I bet there's plenty of life in the old dog yet." I gave him a cheeky wink, as i left him to mingle.

All the Pina Coladas were taking its toll on my bladder. I found a downstairs bedroom with an en suite bathroom. I finished doing my business, as I went to leave I heard voices.

"You look so tired Roy."

"I am Joyce, I don't think the Pina coladas helped."

"Have a sleep and I will come back later."

Joyce started undressing Roy. The door to the bathroom was slightly open, I watched as Joyce slipped Roy's shirt off him, his muscular chest glistening with sweat. I bit my lip as Joyce started wiping the sweat off his chest and back. My hand cupped my breast, my nipples were rock hard as Joyce pulled down Roy shorts, leaving him in just a pair of tight, white pants, the outline of his penis clear to see. Joyce placed him on the bed, putting the ceiling fan on as she left. I watched Roy sleep, his muscular chest heaving as he breathed in and out. I placed my hand around my pulsating pussy over my dress, it was so wet and hot.

I soon came too my senses and crept out the room, sneaking another look at Roy's muscular body.

I saw mom in the kitchen.

"I'm going to go home Mom."

"Are you okay? You look hot and red faced. Too much drink?"

"Maybe mom."

Mom dropped me home before returning to party.

I got undressed and stepped into the shower. The water felt great on my body. The shower water hit my face, my eyes closed as I thought about Roy's sweaty muscular body, I imagined his tongue running over my hard nipples. Suddenly my pussy is pulsating again, I place my finger inside myself and begin gyrating on it. I lean against the glass of the shower unit, my finger still fucking myself, another finger rubbing my clit. I screamed as I came so hard, it made me fall to the floor of the shower tray, my breathing was erratic.

The night passed quickly, I woke about eight still naked. I slipped a pair of loose bottoms and sweatshirt on and made my way to the dining room. My mom and dad were at the table set up with pain au chocolat, croissants and other pastries, all home made.

"Morning mom, morning dad."

"Morning darling, cup of coffee."

"Yes please mom."

My dad raised his head from his newspaper.

"Hello my darling daughter, any plans for today?"

"Well dad I was going to see if I could take Mr. Martin for a walk, maybe for a coffee."

"What a great idea darling, I know Joyce would enjoy a rest for a hour or two." Mom said as she emptied the dishwasher.

"We all know what Joyce will be doing or who she will be doing." Dad joked.

"Who Mrs. Martin?"

"Yeah The oh so innocent Mrs. Martin, who is banging her neighbour Ned. Poor Roy can't get it up anymore, so she looked elsewhere."

I phoned Joyce, asked if I could take Roy for a coffee. I was generally interested in he what remembered before his stroke and how feels now, I was interested as a trainee neurologist. She agreed, rather enthusiastically actually, 'I wonder why.'

I showered and slipped on a loose dress that flowed down to my knees, My trusty white trainers and sprayed some perfume. I decide to leave my hair down placing it behind my ears.

I arrived at The Martin's and rang the door bell

"Oh hello Rosie darling, he is all ready to go, I will push him down the ramp at the side entrance." Joyce seemed in a hurry to get rid of us.

Joyce pushed Roy round to me. He was wearing chino shorts, light cotton shirt and a Panama hat. He looked so attractive in his hat, like a distinguished old gentleman, but a sexy one.

We walked to the coffee shop about fifteen minutes away. We chatted and joked all the way. I pushed Roy's chair into place at a small round table. I went to order our drinks, Roy wanted just a white coffee, none of that modern frothy rubbish. I stood in the queue watching the different people in the busy coffee shop.

Still waiting to be served, I glanced back at Roy. He was in a world of his own, his gorgeous eyes was fixed on something. It Finally dawned on me what fascinated him so much, he was staring at my legs. I hadn't noticed my dress at rode up a bit, showing my tanned, toned thighs. His tongue was licking his top lip, I started to feel really hot, my nipples were like cigar butt's as they poked through my dress. Why was this old, disabled guy getting me so hot.

Roy saw me looking back at him, he quickly moved his gaze from me to the table, flicking some imaginary crumbs off it. I ordered our drinks, Roy's white coffee and myself a modern, frothy rubbish drink. I placed his drink down on the table, placing the handle in reach of his good hand.

"You were in a world of your own Roy. What was so interesting?" He looked embarrassed.

"Sorry Rosie, I was staring at your legs, they are so beautiful. I've just noticed your hair, Rosie. It suits you down like that."

"Do you like staring at my legs Roy." I said pulling my dress up to my thighs. I had always enjoyed flirting with Roy, I found him so sexy.

"Absolutely stunning." He dribbles as he said it.

"How as your stroke affected you?"

"Do you mean down below, dear."

"Well, um, yes." I said my face going a crimson red.

"No dear it hasn't worked since the stroke. That is why my wife is being serviced by our neighbour at this moment."

"You know about Ned and Joyce."

"Yes, it hurts me but I know it's just sex. I know she still loves and cares for me. I can't get it up anymore."

My heart skipped out of affection for Roy, maybe that's what pushed me to say what I said next;

"I bet I could get it up."

"What!"

"I bet I could get you hard."

He looked at me as if I was mad.

"Are you sure, Rosie. If you are What's the bet."

"If I can't get you hard, I will be your maid for the day."

"In the uniform."

"Yes, you naughty man."

I asked the assistant for the key to the toilet, pretending to be Roy's carer. I pushed Roy into the toilet, moving him around until there was space for me to get on my knees. I pulled my dress up so it didn't touch the toilet floor. I placed my legs against the cold steel of the foot plates on his wheelchair. I undid his belt, unfastened the button on his shorts and pulled his zip down. I opened his shorts, unveiling a pair of cotton boxers. I moved my lips up to his, sharing a hot wet kiss, the tips of my fingers stroking his cock through his cotton boxers. I moved my gaze back to his boxers, slipping my fingers in his boxer's waist band, gently pulling them down and there was his flaccid cock. I gripped it with a thumb and forefinger, gently stroking it.

I lifted it up and start to run my tongue around the tip, looking up at him, I noticed his eyes were closed, a slight moan coming out his mouth. This encouraged me, he must have some feeling down there. I slurped the whole of his penis into my mouth, as his groans grew so did the firmness in his cock. It was now semi erect, I squeezed his balls hard making moan him louder. His balls retracted, which meant he was close to ejaculating. He moved his good hand to my head, softly stroking my hair. I stop sucking, I gripped his semi erect cock with my thumb and forefinger yanking it hard.

I could see it was going to be any second now, I placed my face right by the tip of his cock and continued yanking it.

"Oh my god Rosie, YES, YES, YES!"

He shot his hot seed over my face, I took his cock in my mouth to clean it up, only for him to ejaculate again, the warmth in my throat felt so good. I carried sucking his now flaccid cock for a few minutes, his hand still stroking my blonde hair.

I returned his cock into his pants and did his shorts up. I gazed at his face, a tear ran down his cheek.

"Thank you my darling." He said with real affection in his voice.

"Let me clean you up."

I grabbed some paper towel and passed it to him, still on my knees I moved my body up so we were face to face.

"Oh dear, I did make a mess of your face."

He cleaned me up so gently, never looking away from my gaze as he did. I felt a yearning in my loins, I had dreams about Roy. I looked at his chiselled cheek bones. My pussy felt so sticky.

"All clean now, your all beautiful again." He gave me a gentle kiss on the lips as he said it.

We left the toilet, I handed the key back to the assistant.

"Sorry we were so long, it takes him longer these days."

" I bet it does." Replied the assistant with a devilish grin.

Had the coffee shop heard Roy's moans. I pushed him out as quick as I could and we made our way home. We talked about his stroke all the way back, how it affects him and his mental health, never mentioning what just happened.

I woke with a spring in my step the next morning. I had to pleasure myself in the shower again the night before after yesterday's shenanigans. I slipped a thin silk dressing gown over my naked body and made my way downstairs for breakfast. I was about to enter the dining room, when I heard voices.

"Morning darling, Joyce and Roy have bought you some flowers to say thank you."

"For what!" I abruptly answered, nervous what the answer would be. Did Roy tell Joyce what happened?

"For taking my Roy out yesterday. He came home so happy."

'I bet he did' I thought to myself.

"That's Ok."

"Rosie darling, Joyce was enquiring whether you could sit with Roy tomorrow night for a couple of hours. She as a friends night out."

"Yes sure mom that's fine, I want to delve deeper into Roy's stroke, would be good for my studies."

"Is that alright my darling Roy, if Rosie sits with you."

Roy had a mouthful of croissant, so he just put his thumb up. His eyes on my nipples poking through my thin robe.

"Around seven thirty Okay Rosie?"

"Yes that's fine."

Joyce pushed Roy out towards the makeshift ramp by the front door.

"See you tomorrow beautiful!" He shouted in my direction.

"You too." I replied.

I spent the day shopping and lunching with my mom, it had been so long since we'd done it. I had the usual questions moms ask, how are you?, are you eating properly?, do you have a man in your life?.

On the evening my dad was about to attend a minor league baseball game. I asked if I could go with him, he was a bit shocked but said he would love it. I think Roy's stroke showed me how fragile life could be. As we sat on the wooden benched terrace, I got a few wolf whistles and show us you tits. My dad was getting annoyed, but I told him to ignore them. My dad went to get us a drink in the interval, while he was gone I made my way to loud men at the back of the terrace.

"So you want see my tits do you?"

"Yeah go on girl."

I whipped my top up and gave my pert breasts a shake, I returned my seat. I never heard from the men again all game. Allowing my dad and I to enjoy our time together.

The sun shone through the blind in my bedroom, almost blinding me and making me wake up. I had nothing planned for the day, apart from a spot of sunbathing. I was still buzzing from a great day with my parents yesterday. Can't believe I flashed my boobs at those morons at the baseball game. I suppose that's nothing to some of the things I've done in the student bar.

It was about midday and the sun was hotter than the Sahara. I laid a towel on grass, my yellow bikini glowing in the sun. I layered the factor 15 on my front, I wanted to brown not burn, I couldn't reach my back and only one around was the old pervert next door, he was going nowhere near my body. I lay on my back, listening to some music. I could still see old Bertie looking at me over the fence, he really did give me the creeps, so I left outside and chilled inside.

I started to get ready to go round and sit with Roy. I was so determined just to talk some more about his stroke and maybe help with some rehabilitation exercises. The man just did something to me inside though, to be honest he always had. I decided on a t-shirt and denim shorts combo. I slipped into my white trainers and headed downstairs. My mom was waiting to drop me off at Roy's and also pick Joyce up at the same time.

"Is that what your wearing?, your give Roy a heart attack."

"What's wrong with it?"

"just leave Roy alone. Rosie."

We drove to Roy's, mom still going about what I was wearing. Joyce was outside when mom pulled up, she got in straight away. She paid no attention to what I was wearing.

"Hi Rosie, Roy's in the garden, see you later."

Before I could say bye mom had pulled off.

"Hello!" I shouted as i entered the garden.

"Oh my god, Rosie, you look stunningly beautiful."

Roy looked amazing, a white vest clung to his chest, light full length chino's and that Panama hat. I kissed him on the cheek, he must of just got out the shower. He smelt of soap and Paco Rabane, I found the sweet aroma drawing me in.

"I'm here to sit with you and talk about your rehabilitation, that's all!"

"Oh okay, would like a cold drink, there's some coca cola in the fridge."

I got two cans of coca cola out the fridge. I put them on the table and started showing him exercises he could attempt.

"Do you have any feeling in your left arm?, can I have a look."

"Sure."

I stood over him lifting and stretching his left arm, all the time his aroma filled my nostrils. I desperately tried to fight my feelings. His hand was in the waistband of my shorts. Our eyes locked, my breathing went shallower. He had got to me again,

"I can't Roy, please I can't." I couldn't resist him.

I unclipped the arms from his chair, and straddled him, I sank my teeth in to his neck tasting his sweat. Our lips locked, starting a series of long wet kisses. I peeled his vest off being careful not to hurt him. I ran my tongue all over his muscular chest, sucking his nipples. He stroked my hair softly as I kissed his neck again.

"Shall we go inside Rosie?"

I climbed off him, pushing his chair into his downstairs bedroom. He watched me as I peeled my t-shirt off slowly over my head, my breasts were heaving from pleasure, my nipples like bullets. I slipped my shorts off and slipped out my trainers, I was now totally naked.

"do you like my body, Roy?"

"You are simply beautiful Rosie. I can't believe you standing in front of me, naked."

"Would you like to touch me?"

"Yes please, Rosie."

I moved to his right hand side, opening my legs. He touched my vagina, running his fingers through my pubic hair.

"I love a woman with some hair down there."

His fingers explored my lady garden. I spread my lips apart, his finger ran over my clit, his skin felt soft as he was rubbing my clit harder. He took the initiative, positioning two fingers into my pussy, pulling them in and out, getting deeper with every inward push. His fingers were so deep, I rode his fingers like a mad woman on heat.

"YES! YES! YES!, YES! ROY!"

I gripped his arm, my knees buckled.

" OH! MY! GOD!" I screamed as my vagina exploded with pleasure.

I quickly straddled him, he held me close my body shaking.

The zip of his chino's felt so cold against my hot vagina.

"It's time see you naked Roy."

I climbed off him, reached down to his zip on his trousers and undone them.

"Put your right arm round my neck. I will support you."

I lifted Roy out of his chair just enough to remove his chino's and boxers.

"Place me on the bed my darling."

"Okay Roy."

He held a aid that ran under the mattress, I supported his body and he dropped on the bed lying on his back.

I looked him up and down, his body looked incredible for a man in his predicament, not a hair on it apart from his silvery pubes.

I climbed on Roy's naked body, being very conscious not too hurt him. I carefully positioned myself so my breasts were by his face. He leaned towards my bullet like nipples rolling his tongue around them. I swear his tongue was electric, every lick and kiss on my nipples stung my body into life. "Please gently bite my nipples, Roy."

He bit down on my nipples, his tongue flicking them as he chewed them. They were puffed to twice there size, they were so sore that every lick was like a electric shock through my body.

"That's it Roy keep sucking my nipples."

"You like that don't you my beauty."

"OH! OH! OH! YESSSSS!"

My body shook tingling from a torrent of wetness in my vagina. I climbed off his clammy body, putting my head on his chest. I could see my juices on his stomach.

I planted a kiss on Roy's lips.

"I'm going to try get you hard Roy. I want to feel you inside me."

"Please try my beautiful."

I moved my head to his soft cock, I kissed it running my tongue around the tip. I slurped his balls one at a time.

bigsidd
bigsidd
124 Followers
12