Rosie Falls Foul of Old Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

"Keep going my darling, I feel something." Roy groaned.

My tongue were lapping his balls, they were smooth and tasted like soap. I kissed the sweet spot between his balls and arse. Moving back to his cock slurping it. I sucked his cock like my life depended on it, I squeezed his balls, my mouth and tongue working hard on his cock. Suddenly his cock started to firm up in my mouth, I sucked harder, taking all in my mouth flicking it with my tongue. I felt his cock choking me as it reached full hardness. I left in the back of my throat for a bit, until the gagging got to much. I continued pushing his cock as far as it would go. I pulled my mouth off his saliva covered cock.

"Oh you clever man, you did it."

"Your the clever one, my beauty."

"I want you inside me now, Roy."

I climbed back on just hovering above Roy's cock. I put my hand around it, slowly guiding it inside me. It wasn't the biggest, about six inches, it felt so good inside me, my vaginal walls agreed as started gripping around it.

"OH ROY! THAT IS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

I tried to take it slow, my body wanted it fast. I took all his cock deep inside me, gyrating on it my hips, my body flipping side to side and backwards and forwards, rapidly getting faster and more erratic.

"FUCKING HELL! YOUR COCK! FEELS SO GOOD!"

"RIDE ME ROSIE! COME ON YOU BITCH!"

My vagina gripped his cock harder, my body is bolt upright, my fingers squeezing my nipples.

"OH YES ROSIE! IM COMING!"

"YES! ROY! YESSSSS! OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD!"

Roy's cock exploded inside me, spraying his hot cum on my vaginal wall. The feeling of his hot cum hitting my insides made me cum like Niagara Falls. Our body fluids mixing together inside me. Roy and I lay on his bed holding each other, both of us struggling to get our breath. His soft cock still inside me. Our mixed juices escaping from my satisfied vagina.

"Are you okay?, Roy."

"Yes thank you, Rosie." he said in-between breaths.

"I will forget you called me a bitch." I joked.

Both of us suddenly noticed the time and Joyce would be home soon. I cleaned myself down and picked up my clothes, got dressed. I cleaned Roy down, putting some clean cotton pyjamas on him.

I lay on the bed with him cuddling. We heard a car pull up outside, I kissed him and made my way to the lounge.

"Hi Rosie, was he good for you?"

"He was fantastic, Joyce."

"That's good I warned him not to play up."

"He was a doll. He stared to get tired, so I helped with his pyjamas and put him to bed."

"Ok thanks, you didn't look at anything did you?" she said laughing.

"Oh god no."

"Joyce, could we meet for coffee tomorrow, I'd love to catch up with you."

"Yes I would love that, I will organise some care for Roy."

"Okay about one?"

"Looking forward to it. Can you show yourself out."

"Yes, bye."

Mom took me home. I went straight upstairs to clean my sticky vagina, where was still remnants of Roy's cum around my lips. I stripped off. I placed my finger on my hot vagina, I felt a sticky goo coat it, I pulled it to my nose and sniffed, the smell of our juices filled my nostrils sending a quiver in my vagina. I put my fingers in my vagina trying to coat them again.

"OH! FUCK!" I screamed as my fingers did there work.

I pulled my fingers out of me, they were covered in my juices and hopefully some of Roy's as well. I sucked my fingers, licking and slurping all the juice off them. I was so tired I didn't even shower. I lay back satisfied and closed my eyes, I was soon asleep.

I woke about eight, the sun was glaring the through my window and on to my face. I was so tired last night I'd forgotten to close my blinds. My thighs were so sticky, I had to prise them apart, I showered and got dressed. I slipped the dress on that I warn too the Martin's party a few days ago.

I had a few errands to run in town before I met up with Joyce. I arrived at The coffee shop about ten minutes to one, ordered a iced frappe and sat down. Joyce arrived about five minutes later.

"Hi Rosie, what you drinking?"

"it's a caramel iced frappe."

She went and ordered her drink. I watched her standing there. I never realised how good her body looks, in a short loose mini dress and short heels, showing off her smooth shapely legs. She was sixty one in a few months time. She returned to the table and sat opposite me. Her skin looked so good and soft. 'All my god get a grip of yourself.' I thought as I started to have dirty thoughts about her. She wouldn't be the first woman I'd been with, 'bloody student bar'.

"So what's up Rosie."

"Just wanted to catch up, ask how Roy's stroke affected you. Are you happy to care for him."

She seemed upset by my comment.

"Of course I'm happy to care for him. I love him!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you Joyce."

"I'm sorry Rosie, the caring for him I don't mind, is the intimacy I miss."

"Is that why you are having an affair with Ned?"

"You know about that. Does Roy?"

"He told when we went for coffee. Why don't you talk to him, I'm sure he misses the intimacy as well. He may not be able to bonk your brains any more, but there are other ways."

"It's alright when you young and sexy like you Rosie. But I need stimulating."

"He can still do that, but in other ways. Do me a favour go home, both get naked and just hold each other. I bet you it end in the best sex you ever had."

Suddenly I thought back to Joyce's earlier comment, about me being young and sexy, was she coming on to me. We carried on talking, all the time I kept my blue eyes locked on hers. I hadn't had a woman for a few years and was starting feel really horny.

"I have to say Joyce, if I was married to you I'd be screwing every day."

She seemed shocked at my comment. She adjusted her hair and smiled at me, her legs slightly opened.

"Do you think I'm young and sexy then" I said stroking the smooth skin on her hand.

"Very much so, Rosie."

"Do you want me?"

Joyce was shaking. She wanted me and I wanted her.

"I want you, Rosie. Let's go to your mom and dads, they're our at the moment." I felt her hand on my knee.

"Okay let's go."

Joyce drove us to my mom's house, the tension in the car was intense. My vagina was burning for this older woman. I know she felt the same.

We entered the house, moving into kitchen I couldn't wait, I thought was going to explode, she bent me over the kitchen unit and starting grabbing my pussy.

"OH! Joyce!"

She pulled down my knickers and she ploughed my pussy with two fingers. I was spread eagled across the kitchen worktop, screaming for her to go faster, she obliged.

"OH MY GOD!,YES, YES!"

I felt my pussy leak all over her fingers. She pulled me back up off the worktop and stuck her fingers in my mouth. I sucked them clean grinning as I did. I was completely out of control and up for anything.

"Let's go outside, Rosie."

"Okay."

"Let's give old pervert Mr. Williams something to look at, Rosie."

We both stripped off, she places a sun lounger by Old Bertie William's fence. I lay back on the lounger as Joyce starts to eat my pussy out. I heard a rustle of leaves from next door and could see Bertie looking at us. Joyce's' tongue shot in and out of my pussy, licking around my clit.

"Oh my god! Your so good!"

Joyce pumped me with two fingers deep inside me, licking my clit. My gaze never left old Mr. Williams, my blue eyes cutting through him. My back arched as my vagina spewed all over Joyce's tongue.

"Oh yum yum! Your pussy juice tastes so good, Rosie."

As Joyce got up she noticed Old Bertie looking over the fence at us.

"Who are you?"

"That's old Bertie, he's a old pervert."

"Do you want to turn me on?, Rosie."

"Yes."

"Suck his cock then."

"What? no way."

"Please, for me."

She pushed two fingers into me, I would have agreed to anything at that point.

Mr. Williams let himself in through a side entrance. He had an old pair of trousers, held up by string, a tatty shirt and sandals, he smelt like manure.

"Okay Rosie, go on then."

This woman had got me so horny and wound up it was like I had no control over my actions. I pulled down Old Bertie's trousers with one yank, To my surprise out sprang a seven inch cock. It was covered in purple veins, with a dome top, it bent slightly like a banana. "Tell him want your doing."

"I'm going suck your cock, Mr. Williams, do you like it? Did you think, you dirty old pervert, that you would have my pretty mouth around your cock."

"Take it all, Rosie."

I put all of Bertie's cock in my mouth, until I was gagging.

"Keep taking it you slut." She demanded

"Are you liking this hot slut sucking your cock Mr. Williams?"

I didn't need any encouragement to keep sucking his cock, I was starting to enjoy the taste of it.

"That's enough now Rosie. My turn."

"No! My cock."

I carried on sucking hard. Bertie's eyes were wide open. I kept my blues eyes gazing into his, my mouth all over his cock.

"um, your cock tastes so good, you old pervert." The taste and hardness of his cock felt so good. I took it the back of throat and back, my saliva hung off it. Joyce dragged me up off my knees.

"My cock now, bitch!" "Let that old pervert suck your tits."

I didn't need telling twice, I pulled his head down, his slippery tongue felt so good on my nipples.

"Oh Bertie please, suck my tits, please."

I can't believe I was enjoying this, the dirty old pervert was eating my nipples with all his might.

"I want to fuck him." I whispered.

I wanted his cock inside me, the old pervert from next door.

Joyce gripped my hand and old Bertie's cock, dragging us into the kitchen. Bertie was shuffling along, his trousers round his ankles.

"Bend over your fucking dining table, Rosie!" demanded Joyce.

I did, I spread my arms out to reach the other end of the table. Bertie came behind, without warning he pushed his cock into me, my body flipping with delight, He was putting all his effort into fucking me.

"Fuck that naughty slut, Bertie."

"Yes! Bertie! Fuck me! Fuck me hard.!"

My vagina was on fire, its vice like grip around his cock.

"Oh my god, Bertie, keep fucking me!. Come on the old bastard fuck me!"

My vagina wasn't letting go of his cock without a fight, it gripped on to it. It felt so good in my pussy.

"Don't come inside her, Bertie. Come on her face like my husband did."

I slid off the table, on to my knees and took his cock in my mouth again, I kissed and licked the shaft, squeezing his balls with my hand. I was hoping he didn't cum yet, I loved this cock. It was so smooth, I pushed into the inside of my cheek, my tongue licking the shaft inside my mouth, all the time making a low groaning noise through my mouth.

"I'm coming!" He shrieked, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

I sucked it all the way down, a hot liquid hit my throat as he shot in my mouth. I kept sucking his cock, I didn't want let it go.

"Slap your cock in her face Bertie, cover it in your cum."

He slapped it around my face, shooting more cum as he did. When he finished I took in my mouth for one last taste. Bertie pulled his trousers up and started to leave.

The door to the kitchen opened, it was my mom.

"Bye Bertie see you next week." She said to Bertie as he left.

"Mom, what's going on?"

She didn't say anything she just laughed, then started making out with Joyce.

"what the fuck is going on mom?"

"Joyce and I are swingers. I knew you would fuck Roy the other night, even though I told you not too. Roy is ours, so you had be punished."

"What?"

"When you asked me for coffee the other day I knew this was our chance. So I rang your mother, who just so happened to be fucking old Bertie at the time. That's why he is always looking over the fence, it's your mom he wants not you, you arrogant slut." Joyce said angrily.

"Your mother told me what to say and wear to turn you on, you fell for it, you should have seen your daughter, sucking Old Bertie's cock. It was beautiful."

"The thing is Rosie, I'm your mom and I knew the only thing you hated was old Bertie Williams."

Tears started rolling down my face, how could my mom be so vengeful.

"So that's why you told me to leave Roy alone. Joyce had to get me here and set up my punishment with old Bertie. Mom what about dad?"

"Roy wanted to fuck you, Rosie. We weren't happy about it, he's in charge."

"In charge of what?"

"The lake view heights old swingers group. Your dad had ignored me too many times, so Roy invited me round and it started there."

"I'm so pissed off that you were the first to get my husband erect since his stroke!" Joyce said furiously.

"Right we are going to see Roy. Clean yourself up before your dad gets home. In the future leave our men alone."

"Is Bertie one of your men mom? That old pervert."

"Oh Yes, all my god that cock, there's Roy, Ned and a few others, Stay away!"

My mom and Joyce left. I went and showered. I knew what she meant about Bertie's cock. I was so angry with mom and Joyce. As I showered a grin came over me, 'so I'm not allowed to touch any of your men'. I dried myself put a long coat over my naked body and heels on, I slicked my hair back behind my ears.

I knocked on old Bertie Williams door, he answered still looking warn out.

"Hi Rosie."

"Hi Bertie, you old pervert,"

I drop my coat to the floor. Stood there naked.

"Can I come in for round two."

"Yes you can, but old Ned is here as well."

"Oh good two of mom's men, even better."

I walked in leaving my coat on the doorstep.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers
12