All Comments on 'Rotten to the Core'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf

What the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
interesting and unexpected

Huh..... So he the devil's full body condom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting story line. Good job of adding in the fantasy/sci-fi element slowly. There should be more to this story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a different story! As with any story, I liked some parts better than others. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WEIRD

Started as a great story, then got weird.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I hope the flashbacks weren't confusing. This was an experiment. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah!!!

I'll be keeping a look out for further chapters. It's been so long since I've read such a unique and fucked up story. (fucked up in a good way mind you) I truly enjoyed this thumping good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Information

In the information before the story you should inform the reader of what is in the story. I lost interest in this story when you turned into 3 people during sex! Inform your readers or put it into a different category!

GeneralSkywalker1GeneralSkywalker1over 5 years ago
uuuummmmm?

lost me some where in there

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Fantastic, this absolutely has the potential for a long novel I would love to read.

Thank you, Lost Boy!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Well Done

Another great story from a master story teller . Thank you for a wonderful read .

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
Crap

How many times can you re-skin the same story?

Some guy with unknown powers can do whatever the hell he wants, fucks everyone especially family, and everyone has unending loyalty to him.

Of course, can't forget that one special aspect where the protagonist just gets dragged along for the ride and everything is already prearranged for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hahahaha

You lost me when the mother referred to her own asshole as a chocolate starfish, but it got so much worse after that. Get off of Encycolpedia Dramatica and Urban Dictionary. Literally no one calls their own butthole that during actual sex.

The little things add up. The more unbelievable and weird little things like that you put into a story, the more unwilling to suspend disbelief your audience becomes. I’m not going to buy unbelievably corny, overdone slut-mother incest to chocolate starfishes to soul destroying demon sex all in the same story.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Hard to Follow

Although I enjoyed the story, the time shifts were very confusing to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hound, Kidd, Deer, is this a reference to the law firm, Wolf, Ram & Hart, from the tv show Angel? Awesome!

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

This is the first story of yours that I’ve read. A great story, if a little difficult to follow. I’m about to read it again to get my head around it.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

Your reference to the Left hand path was more than enough to get me curious. I looked into it some, and things are mailing a little more sense, now. So, thank you for that.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

Weird ending. I couldn't follow this story very wekk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...