Rotten to the Core

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good Sam," she praised me. "You cock is the best."

"I've never... I mean..."

"Excellent," she giggled as she snuggled close. "I got your anal cherry. Your dad got mine during our first threesome. He wanted me to be the center of attention. While a friend of ours fucked my pussy, your dad slid that cock of his up my ass. I still remember it fondly."

"You really are a slut." I said and fell silent until she started laughing.

"It is okay. You can't offend me Sam. Can you go again?" She asked, and I nodded. "Bitchin'! Let's go wash up and I'll give you another go at my pussy. I want to feel you cum inside of me again."

Flash Forward: Present Day

I dialed Jennifer's number. I pressed the heavy receiver against my ear as the phone began to ring on her end.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Rogers? This is Sam, is Jennifer there?"

"No Sam, didn't she call you? That girl I swear, her dad took her down to go horse back riding on her uncle's farm. She won't be back until Sunday night. I'm sorry."

"Nah, that is okay, I just got movie tickets for the new Harrison Ford movie."

"Are you talking about Blade Runner? I didn't think it was opening until next week." She replied excitedly.

"My dad got them, the tickets I mean, there is a special screening. Hey, since we are both alone would you want to go? I'll buy the popcorn."

"Super, what time should I be ready!"

"Six O'clock, there is a catered dinner at a nearby restaurant. Do you have a little black dress?" I said. "Kidding."

"I have just the one." She said with a strangely sensuous tone in her voice. "I'll be ready. See you then. Bye."

"Bye."

Click. I had a date with Jennifer's mom. No, not a date, just a night out. I set out my nice navy-blue suit for the occasion. I was in the shower when dad walked into the bathroom. I was lathering up my hair when he called out to.

"Hey Sam," he said startling me.

"Shit Dad, you scared me. What's up?"

"I just got off the phone with Darla. She told me you asked her out." Dad said his voice filled with pride.

"Darla... is that Jennifer's mom?" I asked. "Jennifer is spending the weekend with her dad and uncle. She sounded interested so I asked her if she wanted to go. I just..."

"Way to go son! Have you ever laid eyes on her? Of course, you have, let me give you some advice. If you want to get her motor running nibble on her ear or kiss her neck. She is really sensitive so be gentle."

"I set out my blue suit." I said wanting his opinion.

"Perfect. My credit card is on the kitchen table. Use that for the meal, snacks, and anything else that might come up."

He sounded like he envied me. Had he and Darla ever hooked up? He sounded like he was speaking from personal experience. Did he and mom swap with Darla and her husband? I finished my shower and remembered all the times I had hung out over at Jennifer's house. Her mom was cute. She was younger than mom. I guess she was in her late thirties at the most. She had reddish brown hair and those bright green eyes. Her body was pretty smokin' as well. She had a nice rack and an ass that wouldn't quit. It is funny that I was so focused on banging Jennifer that I barely noticed her mom. It was normal to view the mom as off limits.

"You are getting way ahead of yourself," I muttered to myself as I dried off.

I got ready and checked out my reflection a few times to make sure I looked my best. The drive over to Darla's place was nerve wracking. I normally didn't get like this, but she was a grown woman, a married woman. I picked up the six hand picked roses and carried them with me to the front door. I rang the doorbell and she was waiting. The door opened a few seconds later and I let out a low moan of surprise. When she talked about a little black dress I had no idea how little she meant. I handed her the roses and her eyes lit up.

"I love getting roses." She said taking them from me. "Come in for a bit, please."

I stepped inside, and she closed the door. I watched her ass move underneath the clingy material. I didn't see any panty lines and I suspected she wasn't wearing any. We walked into the kitchen and she raised her arm reaching for a vase. She couldn't quite reach it. I moved behind her and reached for it. My groin ground against her ass. My erection pressed hard and she let out a loud moan of surprise.

"Here... the vase," I managed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," she replied as she looked over her shoulder. "I am going to eat you alive... after the movie. Got it?"

"Bitch, I am going to wreck you!" I said and as I began to apologize for using the word bitch.

Her kiss was volcanic and stopped my apology cold. I stepped back so she could face me. I took her into my arms and kissed her back. The vase crashed to the floor from her nerveless fingers. I got another vase from the shelf and handed it to her. She placed the roses in them and left the shattered vase where it had landed. I offered my arm and we left.

The restaurant was nice. I opened the door for Darla and when she walked in everyone took notice. One of my dad's friends and a fellow lawyer came up to us and told us the private party was in the back. He told me to keep my cool and not lose my shit. I glanced at Darla and she shrugged. I half expected naked bodies and an orgy going on. I was disappointed to see all the men and women in fine suits and dresses. There was a small crowd gathered off to the side and that's when I saw him the first time. It was Harrison Ford dressed in an impeccable black tux. He looked good and by his side was a stunning blonde. I searched the rest of the room and picked out the other celebrities that were attending the party. You could have knocked me over with a feather when Ridley Scott walked over and shook my hand.

"You look just like him, your dad I mean." He said in greeting.

"Mr. Scott, it is an honor... really!" I replied, and he clapped me on the back.

"Jesus Sam, it is just Ridley. Who is this lovely lady?"

"This is my date, Darla," I said sliding my arm around her waist.

"I'd be protective too Sam," Ridley laughed. "Hey... Harrison, this is Sam! He is Baal's kid. I know you wanted to meet him."

I did my best to not hyperventilate when my favorite actor of all time strode up and took my hand. He smiled and winked at Darla. Before I knew it, we were talking about my sculptures and the qualities of different wood. He was so damn down to earth. My dad had sent one of my statues to Harrison as a gift. He had been so impressed her showed it off to his friends at all the parties he threw at his house. Harrison introduced me to the other big star in the movie, Rutger Hauer. He was as easy to speak with as the others. As the party progressed the stories began as the actors reminisced. Some of the stories were funny while there were a few that were about friends that had passed away. There were a few stories about my dad and how he had sued the pants off someone or defended them from a crazy fan.

"I had no clue. He rarely talks about his work." I said when they asked.

"Oh hey, we are running late," Ridley announced. "Who is coming to the theatre?"

Most of the actors were returning to the hotel while a few including Sean Young who played Rachel would be there at the screening. We rode to the theatre in the same limo as Ridley and Sean. We shared a bottle of champagne and I noticed how affectionate Darla was. There were little things at first, a hand on my knee, her cuddling close, and a kind word. We strode into the theatre to find it dimly lit and I realized we had the entire thing to ourselves. We were given whatever snacks we wanted. We took our assigned seats and waited for the movie to begin. Darla and I were seated directly behind Ridley and the other actors and executives. Ridley thanked everyone for coming and gave a short speech about his inspiration and hoped we enjoyed the movie. I leaned back as the theatre darkened and felt Darla's hand seek out mine. Our fingers intertwined, and I got lost in the film. Darla placed the popcorn bucket in my lap and whispered in my ear.

"Hold on tight," she moaned.

I was confused until I felt her hand unzip me. Darla freed me, and I shivered when her cool fingers wrapped around the warm flesh of my growing erection. I tried to focus on the movie and use the bucket to shield what she was doing. I loved a good hand job but doing it in a crowded portion of the theatre was on a whole new level for me. I was rock hard, and Darla gasped when she saw my cock. She licked her lips but continued stroking me. I leaned over and taking my dad's advice I nibbled her ear. I heard her growl, but she was still smiling.

"Evil, you are evil." She whispered.

"Says the woman giving me a hand job." I fired back.

"Tell me when you are ready to blow."

I looked around, but no one seemed to notice our little love play. I was getting close and I panicked. I told Darla and went to work without hesitating. She looked around once and then lowered her mouth to the head of my cock. She had barely wrapped her lips around the head when the first spurt hit the back of her throat. Darla swallowed every damn drop. She stroked me until she had milked me dry. I tucked in and zipped up as she sat up. Everyone was too far caught up in the action on the screen to notice us. I watched the rest of the movie without such intense distractions. The credits rolled, and everyone clapped. It was an amazing movie. Ridley announced a party at the hotel he was staying at. Darla looked at me and she nodded. It would just add to the desire when we finally did get together. We took the same limo to the hotel and followed the celebrities to the penthouse.

"I might have to go into law." I commented on the elevator ride up.

"Sam," Ridley said behind me. "Being successful is easy. Being happy is a bitch. You are young enough to appreciate this. Do whatever makes you happy and be the best you can at it. I love making movies. What do you enjoy? Find that passion and don't let anything distract you."

I never expected such profound words in an elevator. He was right of course. What was my passion? The elevator door opened, and we filed out. Harrison Ford was already here, and music was playing. He had lost his shoes and suit jacket. The sleeves of his shirt were unbuttoned and rolled up. He was speaking and gesturing as he told his story. I grabbed a beer and settled onto one of the couches with Darla listening to him. She appeared to be as enthralled as I was with Harrison's stories.

Fifteen minutes later the service elevator opened, and three servers appeared pushing wheeled carts. The carts were laden with food and booze. One of the cuter servers handed something to Ridley who shook his head and pointed at me. She walked over and handed me a room key. The server, Brandy by name, told me it was on the floor directly below this one. If I needed anything I was supposed to ask for her by name.

We stayed at the party for another hour before heading down one flight of stairs. We reached our room and I shivered. Despite the time of the year the spot just in front of our door was icy cold. I slid the key into the lock and as I turned the key she was standing there right next to me. It was Brandy and she had sprung up on us from nowhere, or so it seemed. I took a step back startled and to top it off there was a queer radiance in her eyes. Maybe it was just the dim lighting in the hall but for a moment there her eyes appeared to glow. The moment passed as did the strange chill in the air.

"Hello Sam, remember me?" She said cheerfully.

"Brandy wasn't it?" I asked, and she nodded with a wicked smile. "What can I do for you?"

"Actually, I was about to ask you the very same question." She said and then leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "You sister sent me. She had a suggestion, are you okay with it?"

"Sam, why are we still standing in the hall?" Darla asked obviously annoyed at the delay.

"Yes, fine... whatever... sisters know best I suppose." I muttered.

"Very good, everything is prepared in your room. Have fun!" Brandy said with a twinkle in her eye.

I removed the key and opened the door for Darla. A large silver platter sat on the coffee table and next to it a magnum of champagne. A sudden wave of dizziness hit me and dropped me to my knees. Darla rushed over and helped me to the couch. This was followed by rapid fire headaches. The pain was white hot but just as quickly as it hit the pain left. After two minutes it was over. The last symptom was a phantom voice in my head.

'Your sister sent me.'

"Are you okay?" Darla asked as I sat up.

"Sorry... I felt a little out of sorts. I am not used to such rich food. That must have been it." I said not believing a word I was saying. "Champagne?"

"Let's sip it." She suggested. "There's no rush, we have all night."

She cuddled next to me and her scent was so intense now. Her perfume was obvious and a bit cloying, but underneath was her musky aroma from her soaked pussy. There was a hint of sweat mixed in completing the signature that was Darla. I placed my arm around her and I realized there were fainter but noticeable smells. I picked out the detergent she used to wash her cloths as well as the chemicals she used to clean her jewelry. It was like I had been blind and suddenly my sense of smell had been switched on.

"Sterling Deluxe." I muttered as I sipped my drink.

"Yes." Darla exclaimed excitedly. "I use that to clean all of my jewelry. How did you know?"

"My mom and sister use it. I caught a hint of its scent on you." I said turning my head. "I wonder if you taste as good as you smell." I said just before planting kisses on her neck.

"Oh yeah," she moaned her fingers digging into my arm. "I love that. What else can you smell?"

"I know how wet you are." I growled as I lightly chewed her earlobe. "I bet your pussy tastes amazing."

"Only one way to find out. You undress me and then I'll take off your clothes." Darla moaned.

"Stand up," I ordered, and she instantly got to her feet. "Now turn around and bend over." I said and soon her ass was in my face. The scent of her pussy was acutely intense now. "It is overwhelming. I have to taste it." I told her as I lifted the bottom of her dress revealing her bare pussy. "I knew you weren't packing panties."

"Oh god yes!" She howled as I gripped her ass cheeks and buried my face between them. "Lick me! Uh huh, just like that! I love having my poor little pussy eaten."

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and buried my tongue between her labia. Darla ground her ass against my face. My taste buds picked out so many separate individual new flavors. I had eaten out several women. For some reason I could detect all these subtle nuances to her delicious pussy juices. I took my thumb and rolled it against her clit and that sent Darla over the edge. She screamed as she climaxed. We were both surprised at how quickly she came. I stood up and she helped me undress. My cock was at full mast and she knelt and worshipped it. There was a certain manic passion to the way she was licking and stroking me. A momentary flash blinded me as her bejeweled bracelet glinted under the electric lights. Her skin had such a healthy glow to it. The pleasure flooding me was overwhelming.

"I love your cock. It tastes so good." She moaned. "Watch me... stare at me while I go down on you."

"You like being watched."

"Uh huh," she panted. "I rarely wear panties. The thought of someone seeing my pussy gets me all hot and bothered. Imagining a stranger coming up behind me and sliding his cock into me without warning makes me hot. I'm going to deepthroat you now. Watch me."

She did. She opened wide and slowly but steadily took the entire length between her lips. Holy shit, she knew how to suck cock! Her scent was overwhelming now. My eyes seemed to pick out more and more details and colors, new colors. Just like my nose picking out new scents my eyes were detecting new shades and whole new colors. It was as if the visual spectrum had been increased suddenly. If I squinted I could see so much more. It was like having binoculars built into my head. It was crazy. I reached out and ran my fingers through her hair. Yes, my sense of touch so far more acute now. Darla moaned when I made a fist and held the back of her head.

"I am going to fuck your face now. If you don't want this now is the time to say so." I told her, but she remained silent. "Here I go."

I rocked my hips. I stared down at her watching her my cock disappear down her throat. I told her I loved fucking her mouth pussy. She moaned and that sent chills through me. I picked up the pace and warned her I was getting close. Darla just looked up at me and I could almost feel her need to swallow my load.

"Be a good little slut and swallow." I said, and her eyes widened. "You like that idea huh, good. Oh yeah, your tongue is working it! Get ready, here... it... comes!"

I let out a deafening cry as I came. Her throat muscles worked as she swallowed. I tried to pull my cock free, but both her hands wrapped around me and she double fisted the shaft. I stopped and stood there watching as she greedily licked me clean.

"More... more... can you go again? Oh yeah! You are still hard. Give it to me! How do you want me?"

"Get on your knees slut," I ordered. "That's it. I am going to fuck you silly."

"I know." She said, and I chuckled as I knelt behind her. "I can feel it."

"I'm in." I moaned as I slid the entire length into her.

"My ass... save up your strength. I want you in my ass too."

"No shit..."

"No shit, I love anal. I wish you could fuck both my holes!"

"Me too."

That's when it happened. I was kneeling behind her slowly fucking Darla's pussy 'and' standing in the tiny kitchenette watching things unfold.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

Flashback: Five Months Ago

We were snowed in. I was tasked with shoveling the sidewalk and the driveway that led to our garage. I was out here shoveling snow just in case either mom or dad were called out. I had finished the driveway and was working on the sidewalk now. It was still snowing, and it looked like close to a foot had fallen already. We hadn't had a lot of snow this winter, so it surprised everyone that we got so much so fast. I walked to the back of the house, trudging through the knee-high windswept snow. I looked out passed the back wall out over downtown. Clifftop Terrace was one of the most expensive and scenic subdivisions in the city. My parents had the good fortune of buying when this area wasn't quite so developed. I think they got the best plot out of the whole set up.

I returned to the job at hand. I finished shoveling the walk when I heard the garage door open and my mom stood there holding a steaming cup of hot chocolate. She looked around and lifted her skirt flashing her bare pussy at me.

"Come and get it." She called out.

I stabbed the blade of the shovel into a mound of snow I had created. I walked over and removed my gloves, so I could hold the cup. Mom seemed to be in quite the mood. She looked over my work and told me she was impressed. I asked her how work was going, and she looked down.

"Can't talk about it huh." I said, and she nodded.

"Nope, but there is a disturbing pattern forming." She said. "It is kind of scary really."

"Are we talking someone like Ted Bundy?" I asked, and she flinched. "Holy shit mom..."

"Quiet! Not a word... not a goddamn word to your father or especially to your sister! Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am." I said taking a step back. "I guess a blowjob is out of the question."

She dragged me inside and closed the garage door. We stood behind dad's car as mom squatted down and freed my cock as I sipped my hot chocolate. Her warm mouth felt amazing and I told her so. Mom loved me praising her as she either went down on me or while she was riding my cock. I told her what a good girl she was and that had her taking half my erection between her lips. A sudden chill had me looking around to see if the side door had opened somehow or if sis was peeping on us again. The cold seemed to intensify for a moment and I shivered once. As quickly as the cold had manifested it was gone. I grabbed mom by the back of the head and began thrusting.