Rotten to the Core

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had learned since we started this thing we had that she like things a little rough. I made of fist in her hair and that ratcheted things up a notch. I slowed my pace since we didn't get too many chances for this kind of thing. Work kept her pretty busy nowadays. Her tongue swirled around the tip and I let her tease it a little before thrusting some more. I loved the intense look in her eyes. We could be caught so easily and yet here she was in front of me sucking away like a common slut. Of course, there was nothing common about her dick sucking skills.

"So good, keep sucking..." I growled softly. "...you filthy little... oh yeah I'm almost there."

"Give it to me," Mom said taking over. "Ahhhh."

She clamped her lips around the head and fisted the shaft as quickly as she could. I clenched my teeth to keep from screaming it was that intense. I had barely finished climaxing when the door leading to the kitchen opened. Dad stuck his head out as mom swallowed the last of my load.

"Have you seen your mother?" Dad asked.

"She's..." I began as mom popped up at the front end of the car.

"Right here," she said holding up an earring. "What's up?" Mom asked as she stood and slipped it back on.

"Work just called, apparently there's another one." Dad replied. "Whatever that means. Sam, have you shoveled the drive?"

"All done dad," I said as I zipped up.

"That's my boy," Dad praised me. "Always getting things done just in time."

I bit back a giggle while mom straight up laughed her ass off. Dad just shook his head in confusion as mom slipped past him. I returned to the task at hand. The blowjob had improved my mood greatly even as the nagging thought of a killer like Bundy creeping around here. If there was another one as work had hinted at, how many did that make in all so far? I pushed that out of my mind. I finished the walk and slipped inside and stripped out of my clothes at the frond door. I hung up my coat and scarf, but the rest was left on the floor. As I walked upstairs in just my underwear, mom was heading down and off to work.

"Don't wait up." She called out as she kissed my cheek. "Don't worry, I got this."

I went up to check up on Sindy before I took my shower. I reached her door and knocked on it. She called out to me and I opened the door. The strangest thing happened. I wanted to ask her if she were okay but instead I said a single word.

"Soon." I muttered, and my sister's eyes went wide with fear. "I meant... are you okay?"

"I'm great. Is mom leaving?"

"Yeah, she got called into work." I replied and normally I would have shared the fact that she was working a murder case. Something told me not to and so I remained silent. "I'm off to take my shower."

I savored the hot water. The bathroom door opened as sis slipped quietly in. I waited for the door to close before I addressed her.

"I'm almost done." I said trying to sound disappointed.

"Did you know that mom and dad were devil worshippers?" She replied ignoring me.

"I heard rumors." I said as I lathered up my hair. "Why do you bring it up?"

"Mom had three miscarriages before having you." She continued. "I think she made a deal to have a healthy child, to have you."

"Seriously? What about dad? What did he get?" I asked feeling a sickening feeling in my belly.

"Look at his clients." Sindy said with a giddy lilt in her voice. "He went from a nobody to a partner at Hound, Kidd, and Deer."

"I see your point. What about you?" I asked, and she fell silent. "Are you saying you were a fluke?"

"No. She wanted two children. I am here for a purpose."

"You are here to annoy and..." I began, and it happened again. "...now."

She was already naked. Sindy joined me. I had just finished rinsing my hair when she kissed me. My hands moved on their own. I cupped her ass cheeks and a white-hot heat plumed in my groin. My erection slid just beneath her sex. I bit her lip and licked the blood from her mouth. Sis never complained or cried out except when I plucked her off her feet and planted her onto my erect cock. It slid inside of her with some resistance. Her back slammed into the cold wall of the shower. I held her aloft by her ass cheeks as I thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck me!" She begged as I watched my body take pleasure from her.

"You are mine, at last!" I roared even as I tried to fight the psychic weight crushing me. "Slut! Whore! Slave!"

"Yes Master," Sindy moaned as I fell asleep. "I am you slave."

I lost consciousness as my load shot into her. I swam in inky darkness. I wasn't frightened. There was an odd familiarity to it all. I awoke in my room. I was under the covers with a naked Sindy. She was sleeping next to me. Her curvaceous body molded to mine. I felt that giddy euphoria that came after a long night of fucking. I sent my fingers through her hair combing it down. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"You are awake." She said grinning.

"I swear I thought you were about to say, 'you are back'." I admitted, and she frowned.

"You are being mean again." Sindy declared. "My poor ass is broken."

"Yet you are smiling." I told her, and she grinned even wider. "Let me see."

"Huh? Oh!" She giggled as I lowered the covers and she rolled onto her stomach. "See."

"Nice." I whispered as I pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Somebody did a number on you. You might want to get an ice pack for that."

When I said someone had done a number on her I had meant it. I would never have brutalized a woman like that. The blackout notwithstanding, I was a gentle lover. Whoever did that was a brute. I got up and relieved my aching bladder. I splashed water on my face and regarded my reflection. I noticed faint scratches on my chest that were even now fading away. It was kind of like when you were a kid and lightly raked your nails on your arm. The skin would turn red and then quickly disappear. Curious I turned away from the mirror and looked over my shoulder. My back was scratched up but in this case my sister's nails had dug in far deeper.

"Nice." I commented. "Pity I can't remember any of it."

I returned to my room and got dressed. I looked at the clock and it was three in the morning. Sindy went to her room and back to sleep. I was too wound up to sleep any more. I fixed a pot of coffee and turned on the news. They were repeating an earlier news broadcast. The weather didn't look like it was going to get any better. I was going to be shoveling more snow later today. I was halfway through my first cup of coffee when the anchor came on and announced the sixth disappearance in as many weeks. The cops were baffled at the brazen activity but also at how clever the kidnapper was being. I noticed they said kidnapper and not murderer. They hadn't found any of the bodies, so they were assuming the best at this point. In other words, they didn't want to start a panic.

"Politics, you got to love it." I muttered as the door to the garage opened.

"Sam?" My dad called out from the kitchen. "Ooh coffee! What are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep." I said as he walked in holding his own coffee cup. "You are working late."

"Depends on who you talk to. The guy in London sees things differently. He is facing charges here in a month and needs my advice. Is your mother home yet?"

"I just woke up. Oh, since you are here. I know you don't like us going into your office, but I was wondering if I could look over the local newspapers. I want to read the articles about the disappearances. There's six of them now and I'm curious."

"Sure, just remember to put them back in order and no cutting anything out." He said grinning. "It is good to see you interested in something outside the house."

"I'll return everything the way I find it." I promised.

Dad staggered off to bed and I went into his office and began looking through his recent issues of the newspaper. I pulled out the first few papers and set them on my dad's desk. I had just sat in his chair when someone stepped into the doorway. It was a woman and she was adjusting her skirt.

"Baal, I think you tore my skirt... oh hey Samael... I thought you were your dad," she said and then fell silent as she made the sign of the cross.

"What?" I asked but she just shook her head and muttered.

"A trick of the light," Una said and then reluctantly walked in. "What are you up to?"

"I was about to check these newspapers for any articles on the disappearances."

"Hold on, let me check the log book. I go through the newspapers everyday and log in any news your dad might be interested in." She said as she opened the belly drawer and took out a thick ledger. She opened it to the last entry, and then she grabbed a legal pad. "What do you want to know? I've read all of them."

"I just wanted to know when this all started and the dates of the disappearances." I asked her.

"Can do," she muttered as she ran her finger over the entries and jotted down dates and pages. "The ones I circle is the date someone vanished, okay."

"Okay. Thanks Una." I said leaning close and taking in her scent. "So, you and my dad huh?"

"It just kind of happened," she said her voice softening.

"You like it from behind," I blurted out when the image popped into my head.

"Yeah," she admitted as the pen which had so precisely formed letters and numbers scrawled across the pad. "How?"

"The image just popped into my head." I told her. "Did you do it in our garage?"

"Yeah. I think he broke the zipper on my skirt. He was insistent once we parked."

"No foreplay eh?" I muttered, and she smiled as she shook her head. "Pity. A woman as pretty as you deserve to be pampered."

"You sound just like him." Una moaned. "Help me out of my skirt. I need to fix it. I don't have a change of clothes."

"You can wash them if you want." I offered, and she chuckled. "Hold still, your panties are caught in the zipper. That's got it. Black... I like black."

"I bet you do." She commented at she sat on the edge of the desk and examined her skirt and its zipper. "How big... describe it to me."

"Pfft," I made a rude noise as I unzipped my jeans and freed my erection. "Just look at it." I turned the chair to face her.

"Damn Samael," she cursed using my full name. "Impressive." She continued as she sat in my lap. "Tell me how this feels."

She kissed me as her bare pussy rubbed against my erection. How had she lost her panties between sitting on the desk to being in my lap? My hands settled on her ass cheeks and I got to touch that well rounded bottom of hers. She reached between us and unbuttoned her blouse. She shrugged it off and began removing her bra next.

"You refuse to call me Sam, why?" I asked when she broke our kiss.

"Sam is so common," she purred as she fed me her left tit. "Samael is not. Don't accept common, stand out Samael. MMMMMM... suckle me..." She moaned as she lifted her hips.

"I'm in..." I groaned as my cock sank deep into her.

Una moved slowly, and my position allowed her complete control. I did what I could though. I lightly bit one of her nipples. She dropped down and ground against me. As her hips made circles the chair shifted.

"That won't do," she growled as she stood up. "On the desk, sit on the edge of the desk and lay back."

I did as I was told. Soon I was staring at the ceiling of my dad's office. I had never noticed the strange mural painted there before. Una mounted me and rode me faster now. The desk shook as her hips slammed down against me. My attention kept getting drawn upward to the hooded figure with the cryptic Latin text encircling it. Una regained my undivided attention when she began squeezing me with her pussy. I played with her tits as she ground her body against mine. She was telling me that she was in charge and that I was her little boy toy. I was fine with that. Suddenly she fell silent and stopped moving. I heard a soft chuckle from behind her and felt her shiver.

"UNNNNNN... oh god..." she moaned.

"Hush," my dad whispered to her. "Be a good girl and take it up the ass like the slut you are."

"Uh huh," she whimpered. "I took too long."

"Yep," dad groaned as he worked his cock into her butt. "Hello son... welcome to your first threesome. It is about time you got comfortable with sharing a piece of ass with someone else... Damn that's tight!"

"I'm glad boss," Una moaned. "I've never done this before. I'm glad you're here Samael."

I didn't know what to say so I remained silent until I felt my dad's cock inside of her. Una's expression was somewhere between panic and utter bliss. Dad pounded her hard and fast from the very beginning. I felt uncomfortable, but I was hardly able to complain. I closed my eyes and just went with it for now. Una was squeezing harder and I warned her I was getting close. She kissed me as she climaxed, and I was right behind her.

"Three for one," dad panted as he pulled out of Una. "Get that fine ass upstairs." He added as he slapped her backside and walked out. "Spying on me again."

"Yes Daddy." Sindy giggled from the doorway.

Again? What the hell was that about? Una kissed me one last time and fled quickly after my father. I got off the table and looked at the doorway, it was empty. Sindy had left as well. I took up the list Una had made and picked up the first newspaper and went to page three. I unfolded the sheets and stared in disbelief at the missing article. Someone in this house had cut it out. It hadn't been my dad or Una or me so that left mom or Sindy. Mom never would have done that, this was dad's fortress of solitude that left Sindy. Why the hell would she be collecting those articles? Why would she risk my dad's wrath by cutting up his newspapers? Something here didn't make sense. I just didn't know what it was, yet.

"Yet."

I looked at the next paper and wasn't surprised to find it missing the story about the disappearance. I held onto the slip of paper with the list of articles as I put the newspapers away and made sure they were filed properly. I returned the ledger to the belly drawer. I dressed and returned to the living room. I watched the news and took mental notes. The victims all had one thing in common, they were men. I waited until they showed a picture of the six missing men. There was also something else they had in common. They looked alike. They all had dark hair and their features were noticeably similar. Whoever this was, they had a type just like Bundy. They never mentioned if the victims were gay or not. The missing men all looked healthy and in good shape. So, they had to be reasonably strong. The killer had to be stronger still. How else could he have overpowered them?

Flash Forward: Present Day

"I have a surprise for you." I told Darla as I tied the blindfold over her eyes.

"I love surprises," she moaned. "What do you want me to do?"

"Go with your instincts." I told her as my other self stood before her. "And open wide."

I felt her tongue work the erection of the 'me' in front of her as well as her tight little pussy wrapped the 'me' kneeling behind her. The most surprising part was that there was no lag or shifting between the two. I was completely alert to both bodies at the same time. I hammered her from behind as she went down on the other. She was eager to have both of me inside of her and made that abundantly clear.

"Fuck my ass Mystery Man," she moaned between licking and sucking. "Don't make me beg."

"He seems quite insistent that you do just that." I said from behind her.

"Please," she whimpered as her body shook. "I beg you. Please fuck my ass. I want both of you inside of me."

"Lady's choice, lie down and I'll position her." I said for her benefit. "Okay, he's ready." I said as I pulled out. "Here, feel around... there you go. Have a seat Darla."

"UNNNN... he's as thick as you, wonderful!"

I waited for her to get comfortable. When she stuck her ass in the air I knew she was ready. I lined up my cock and pushed gently but firmly. I had a flashback of my first three-way, but that time involved my father and it was awkward as hell. It felt good physically but left me with questions about my dad's moral compass and the direction it pointed. Darla let out a sigh of relief when the head slipped inside of her. Her hand settled onto my chest. I waited until she was ready for the rest. Soon both aspects were in perfect rhythm driving Darla crazy.

"So good!" She howled I fucked her. "You guys are the best I've ever had."

"This is my first time," I told her. "I've never done anal before." I lied.

"You are a natural." She whimpered as her body tensed. "I am almost there."

"So am I."

The three of us came together. I kept Darla blindfolded until we were finished, and she was fucked rotten. Youth has its benefits. As if it were made of smoke my other self simply evaporated. It went faster than the blink of an eye. Darla and I were snuggled on the bed and that is where I fell asleep. We hadn't finished with poor Darla until after midnight. I say we since there were multiple Sams. I dreamt that morning. I strode through a hellscape wreathed in black flame with bone structures jutting out of the burning cold pyres. The bone was a sickly yellow at the tips and reminded me if skeletal fingers reaching out of the flickering abyss. There were an infinity of souls flittering through that place seeking the warmth of their long-lost humanity.

I woke up and glanced at the clock. It was a little after three in the morning. The exhaustion hit and despite the nightmare I slipped back asleep. I didn't dream again thank god. I awoke to the jarring sound of the phone ringing. It was our courtesy wake up call. Darla was up, and I answered the phone.

"Good morning Sir, this is your wake-up call. Mr. Scott wanted me to inform you that he is having a huge breakfast being brought up this morning if you are hungry."

"Thanks, by the way, I'd like to thank Brandy for her great service last night." I replied.

"Who?" The lady on the other end of the phone said confused.

"Brandy. There were three people that came up for the after party and one of them was named Brandy."

"We don't have anyone on staff by that name I assure you. Good morning."

Click.

"Apparently there is no one named Brandy that works at this hotel." I said as a naked Darla got up and hit the bathroom.

"No shit," she called out from the toilet. "Want to share a shower?"

"Ridley invited us to breakfast." I said as I got up and took a piss.

"Great, I'm starved." She whimpered as she ran a delicate hand over her ass. "You two did a number on me I can tell. Speaking of... where is your number two? I never did get a look at him."

"He's married. He skedaddled once you were good and fucked."

"Get in here and wash my back for me." She giggled.

I took good care of her in the shower. When we came out clean clothes were waiting for us. I had to admit it Ridley did things with style. We got dressed and met up with the others just in time. I thanked Ridley for the clothes and he looked blankly at me.

"I didn't send down any clothes. I wish I had thought of it." He mused with a mischievous smile. "Must have been that girl last night. What was her name?"

"Brandy," Harrison offered as he cut up his pancakes. "She was a real looker."

"She looks better close up," Rutger chuckled. "If you know what I mean. I hope you two had fun."

"Three," Darla said between bites. "Sam had a friend show up for a little extra special fun. Surprised the hell out of me."

"Kudos on treating the lady so well," Sean said surprising everyone. "I know I like being the center of attention that's why I got into acting."

"We entered stage right and left last night." I said, and everyone laughed.

Breakfast went off without a hitch and by the time we were done eating and chatting our dirty clothes had been laundered and dried. We got a lift back to my car with Ridley. The more time I hung out with him the better I liked him. I dropped Darla off at her house and then drove to the library. I still had the folded scrap of paper Una had written down for me. I intended to do some background work on the men that had disappeared. I knew that mom would disapprove but I was curious. There had to be some underlying factor that linked them. I called home from a payphone and told Sindy that I was at the main branch of the library. I didn't want them worrying about me.