Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having fallen under Stuart's spell, neither Cassandra or Rebecca thought anything was wrong at first, but when the road turned from highway to secondary and then finally to dirt road, there was a certain amount of tension that was began to build up in the car.

As Rebecca looked outside of the car she realized that they were miles away from the nearest town. She couldn't even see any houses or businesses around anymore, just trees, and in the pit of her stomach came a prophetic twinge of dread. Her apprehension began to turn into panic as the road kept getting worse and as each mile passed without seeing any other people, she grew more frightened.

"What if this guy is some sort of pervert or rapist?" she thought to herself as she watched Stuart closely from the back seat. Cassandra was clueless as always, but she was alert and saw sweat running down his neck. Obviously he was very nervous or worked up about something, and this side trip into the woods did not make any sense.

Suddenly, as if fulfilling her prophetic thoughts, Stuart stopped the car. "OK girls, I can take no more of this. Those outfits and your bodies are driving me God Damn crazy so it is time to pay the piper! Get ready for some world class fucking!!" Tossing Cassandra's feet out of his lap he dove onto her and crushed her against the seat.

Cassandra's mouth dropped open with shock at this unexpected assault. Stuart had seemed so nice her mind could not fathom how he could be doing this now, as it seemed completely out of character. Her shock turned to anger as she started to try to get away as his full weight crushed her as he was ripping at her shirt. Despite her impressive size he was too strong for her and she kicked and struggled as he began to pull her shirt up off of her head. Rebecca desperately was trying to intervene from the back seat but with his one free hand he held her at bay as he held Cassandra down with his full weight.

Somehow in the struggle Cassandra accidentally kicked open the glove compartment and a pistol fell out. Rebecca was the only one in the car who saw it and she dove over both of them to retrieve it.

"OK asshole!" Rebecca screamed almost breaking into tears as fury surged through her body, "Out of the FUCKING CAR NOW!"

Cassandra was crying too but seemed to be alright as she pushed him up off of her chest and pulled her shirt back down. Stuart's face now had turned completely white and he started to do some fast talking coming face to face with his own gun pointed at his nose.

"Now don't do anything stupid Rebecca, just give me the gun and we will forget all about it ok? Look, I just lost my head, you girls are so sexy I got overheated and went temporarily out of my mind. Let's just all get back in the car and we can put the gun back in the..." he said meekly, slowly reaching up to grab the barrel of his pistol.

"No way you fuck!" she screamed. "I guess you thought you were going to get some easy three-way action today with a couple of naïve hot college girls didn't you?! DIDN'T YOU!!" Waving the gun ominously in his face, Stuart sat back and gulped as she screamed. "Well you might of had you played your cards right but you decided to be a dickhead and fuck it all up" she continued to scream as she pulled back the hammer on the gun and held the gun out straight in front of her. The sight of his own gun pointed at his face and now cocked for firing shook Stuart out of his haze and he quickly got out of the car and held his hands up over his head.

By this time Cassandra had calmed down and joined the two of them outside of the car, mascara running down her face from her tears but otherwise unhurt.

"What do you think we should do with him Cas?" Rebecca asked still pointing the gun at Stuart. Her face suddenly twisted into a sarcastic smirk as she added "I think he has been a very naughty boy today, getting so worked up he thought he could take what can only be given. I think needs to be punished."

"I agree" answered Cassandra, now less scared and just angry. Turning to Stuart she angrily barked "OK Mother Fucker, take off all of your clothes!"

Stuart just stared at them in terror but froze. He was still shocked himself at his actions and knew he was in deep trouble. Standing still he tried hard to think of a way to sweet talk his way out of this predicament, but nothing was coming to him.

"Quit stalling bastard!" Rebecca said as she waved the pistol menacingly in the air. Stuart's face now began to redden as it was obvious he had no choice to comply. This was humiliating, he thought, being forced to strip by two beautiful women, and with his own gun too, but he had no choice. Slowly he removed his boots and his socks leaving him barefoot on the dirt road. Slowly and reluctantly he removed his tee-shirt revealing to the girls the muscular hairy chest they had admired earlier.

"Make it sexy for us Stuart!" Cassandra mocked, loving giving this creep a taste of his own medicine. "Guess you thought it was going to be We who were going to strip for you, well, things did not quite work out like you thought did they?"

Reluctantly he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans as the girls whistled in mock appreciation. They did admire his body, but now were bent on revenge not loving. Slowly he removed his pants and this allowed them for the first time to catch a glimpse of the tent they had created in his jockeys. Now clad only in his shorts he stopped.

"Did we say you could stop?" Cassandra asked teasingly. Stuart's face grew redder and the girls were loving how much he was hating being forced to strip. This fact only turned them on even more and both grew wet watching their new prisoner reveal his body to them against his will.

Resigned to his fate he meekly pulled down his shorts, causing his cock to bounce up and smack his stomach.

Grinning wildly Cassandra purred. "Not bad at all Becky, what do you think?"

"Definitely a Hottie. Too bad he is a mother fucking rapist!" she barked as she now waved her pistol towards the car. "OK Stuart, throw all of your clothing in the back seat". As Rebecca commanded him to toss his clothes she seethed in rage as her worst fears on their scheme now had been proven true. Looking over at Cassandra who seemed both amused and horny by the scene, she grew even angrier as she seemed surprisingly unmoved by his assault. Stuart complied with her orders and now completely starkers returned to standing before them, hands firmly cupped over his manhood to hide his nudity.

"My my my" Cassandra said lustily as she walked over to Stuart and stroked his chest. "This is quite a fine specimen we have here."

Rebecca stayed put, gun never leaving her outstretched stance. Her eyes beading, she barked " Now, put your hands on top of your head and spread your legs wide fucker, we deserve to see the full Monty up close!"

Stuart had no choice but to comply but closed his eyes tight, now completely convinced that he was about to be shot by two psychos, beautiful psychos, but psychos just the same. Terrified and turned on at the same time his cock showed no fear and simply bobbed wildly in the late spring sunshine as he stood completely bare to their gaze.

Rebecca turned to Cassandra and said "See if there is any rope in the trunk of the car. I think we should teach this guy a good lesson about how to treat women!"

Walking around to the trunk, she popped it open fumbled around inside for a few minutes before squealing in glee. Smiling she saw some chains and padlocks laying in a pile on top of the spare tire and realized they would be perfect. Lifting them up into the air she cried "Look Rebecca! Even better!"

Rebecca smiled as Stuart's face dropped. Pointing the gun towards the woods she ordered him to march into the forest. Following behind, both girls could not help but admire his rippled dimpled ass as it swayed before them, but while Cassandra was more aroused by this sight, Rebecca was still so traumatized she was moved by revenge. Seeing a tall oak tree with a thick low hanging branch, she ordered him to stop. This would be the perfect place to chain him.

Tossing the chain over the branch and then locking it around the base of the tree, Stuart was forced to stand on his tip toes when Cassandra locked the chains tight around his wrists. In this position not only was he completely exposed, but he was entirely helpless. Almost dangling off the ground, it would be impossible to get loose as the overhead branch was too strong, and in his position he had no leverage to move.

Seeing him dangling nude and helpless before them both girls had to laugh. As Cassandra held up another long piece of chain they both grinned as they grabbed his left ankle and suspended it out at a forty-five-degree angle from his body by binding it over the branch. Now he was truly completely exposed, with everything hanging out and every inch of his body now open for whatever they wanted to do to him. To make this point, Cassandra could not help but run her sharp nails down his bare leg and over his exposed balls while Stuart flinched.

Feeling more helpless than he ever had in his life, he was totally drenched in sweat as he looked down at his nude body. The way he was forced to stand his balls dangled out in front of him lewdly and he now feared they would exact their revenge on his manhood. In the position he was standing, they made for a tempting target as being forced to stand on the tips of his toes of one foot, he kept flopping his hard shaft and full balls forward to maintain his balance.

After he was firmly secured Rebecca began to go through his clothes as Cassandra just stood and giggled at Stuart dangling in the breeze. "Shit, just our luck, no money!" Rebecca cried out as she opened his wallet. Rifling through the contents she dumped everything out and noticed an ATM card fall on the ground. "AH!! But I do see a bank card here!" Snickering in advance at her plan she slyly added "If only we knew the access code."

Turning to the naked dangling man helplessly displayed before her she smiled as she walked up to him. "Tell you what Stuart, we may decide let you live, despite your crimes, if you give us your pin number. Seems like a fair trade eh?". As she was speaking she seductively rubbed the barrel of the pistol down the front of his chest for dramatic effect.

Despite his fear of getting shot, the feel of the metal on his ribs caused him to instantly snort, a suppressed laugh bursting from his lips.

"Ooohhh, wait a minute here!" interrupted Cassandra, "It looks like old Stu is a bit ticklish. I think we might have a far less violent way of getting the information out of him."

Stuart's eyes got as big as saucers as he heard Cassandra speak. Ever since he was a child he had been extremely ticklish and in this position every sensitive body part he owned was completely exposed and helpless and he had no way to defend himself. He certainly had no intention of giving them his password to his bank account, but his stomach churned as he realized he had little defense against their teasing fingers. The girls knew they had hit upon something when they heard his exceptionally loud gulp.

Rebecca said nothing but from out of her backpack produced a roach-clip that she had purchased a few weeks ago. She had never been a big pot smoker and had primarily bought this one because she thought it was pretty. The primary distinguishing characteristic about this clip was the fact that attached to it were two twelve-inch-long purple and white feathers. Twirling it around in the air, she smiled as she handed one to Cassandra.

"One for you and one for me" Rebecca said as she handed Cassandra her feather. Now "armed" they both turned and looked at Stuart with a mixture of lust and anger on their faces.

"Ready when you are Stu" they chimed.

Stuart began to scream before they even laid a hand on him. "NOOOOOOOOO, ANYTHING BUT TICKLING, PLEASE I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT DON'T DO THAT!"

Watching on in increasing amusement, Cassandra spoke up. "Jesus what a BABY!"

"I agree; I mean it's just a feather." Rebecca said as she reached out and twirled the tendrils in Stuart's face. Seeing the instrument of his torment before his face, more whimpers and begs erupted from his mouth but the girls just ignored them.

Cassandra then grabbed his foot suspended in midair and held it still as he desperately thrashed to get away. Flexing his foot to try to cover his sensitive soles only made his two tormentors grin.

"NOOOOOOOO, PLEEEEEEEASE!" Stuart begged as Cassandra began to lightly draw tiny little circles on the center of his exposed sole.

"Pitiful, isn't it?" queried Cassandra to Rebecca. "This big strong hunk of a man thought he was going to take us both by force, and now he is reduced to whimpers and begging just by a little feather."

Rebecca nodded in agreement and just barely touched the tip of Stuart's left nipple with her feather, curious about what reaction it would bring. His body reflexively jerked away, but swung right back to her. They had him bound perfectly and both sighed as they realized he was in the ideal position to tease and tickle him for hours.

"Scream all you want Fucker!" Cassandra glowered. "You of all people should know how hopeless it is, as it was YOU who chose this spot to rape us! There is no one around for miles, so you can yell your head off all you want."

Gasping, Stuart vainly protested his innocence before he was cut off by an assault to his underarms. "I wasn't going to rape you, I just got overheated. I mean, you got me so fucking horny I lost my min...AH AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

For twenty minutes it went on like that and the girls had a ball. Teasing his testicles with the feathers got him to bark like a dog. Running the feathers over his nipples had his whole body shuddering and spasming like an epileptic break dancer. Running the feathers over his now purple and throbbing cockhead had him do an amazing elephant seal impression. It was fun for them both to see just what body part they could tickle to create what new reaction in the rest of his body. Finally, when it looked like he was going to pass out they paused to give him a chance to catch his breath.

Stuart was panting heavily now as the girls held off. "OK, (pant) Ok (whew) I'll tell you anything you want. Just please (gasp) don't (wheeze) tickle me anymore." he begged.

"Stu" Rebecca asked condescendingly. "We haven't even begun yet. If you don't buck up a bit, I don't think you are going to make it for our whole show." As these words left her lips she began to lightly run her feather up and down his exposed rib cage, giggling along with Stuart as he jerked and barked in abandon.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Stuart screamed as loud as he could muster and even if they were in a remote area, it was not that remote. Annoyed now, they stopped tickling again and Cassandra grabbed his neck.

"If you don't shut up and get a hold of yourself we are going to have to gag you!" she glowered sternly. Even though he had been warned once they started tickling him again he screamed even louder.

"Cas, if he keeps this up someone is bound to hear!"

"You're right" Cassandra remarked, and going back to his trunk came back with some duct tape. Pulling off a strip, she quickly taped Stuart's mouth shut as she glared into his pleading eyes.

"Now you can scream your head off all you want; no one can hear you!" Now gagged, the girls returned to their work and Stuart's face grew redder than the sun as he desperately tried to either wriggle free or shout for help. Sadly, for him, he could do neither.

They played with him for several hours and learned a lot about Stuart's body that afternoon, pausing as he fainted a couple of times from all of the stimulation before resuming. They found that his most sensitive areas were the soles of his feet and his nipples and combination assaults inspired the most dramatic effects. Fiendishly alternating between licking him lightly on the sensitive underside of his penis while twirling the feather over his chest and feet had him drooling pre-cum like a sieve and his whole body jerking uncontrollably.

The sight of his immense erection coupled with the tortured look on his face was getting them both quite wet, despite their anger. The sexual energy and tension that was building up in the atmosphere from his nude exposure and insane level of arousal shot into their bodies as well and soon they too needed relief. After all of the stimulation to his torture racked body, Stuart had been on the brink of orgasm for two hours as Cassandra never let up with the tendrils teasing the head of his cock. His dark eyes pleaded for release, both from the tickling but now even more from the immense pressure that was building up in his balls.

Knowing the effect she was having on him only spurred her on more and when Cassandra knelt and began to lightly flick her tongue on the sensitive underside of the tip of his cock while at the same running her feather up and down the sole of his dangling foot he began to black out. This exquisite torture coupled with Rebecca running her feather up his rib cage, under his armpits and over his erect nipples while simultaneously teasing his balls with her fingertips eventually pushed him over the edge and he passed out completely cold, falling limp and lifeless in his chains as he dangled.

"Oh my God!" screamed Rebecca as she stopped. "We've KILLED him!"

Looking up Cassandra's face grew pale. They did not mean to harm him really, only teach him a lesson and jumping to her feet her body trembled as she leaned in close to his lifeless body, putting her ear to his chest.

"No wait a minute." she responded. "He's still alive, just completely unconscious." Unshackling him from the tree she laid him down on the ground.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Rebecca asked incredulously, worried that he might come to attack them again. They had worked him over for hours now, and no doubt he was dangerous as his prior attack had proven.

"Look Rebecca, I don't care how big a creep he is, I need some relief! He got both our panties wet back in the car before he went nuts, so I know you think he is hot too so stop being so fussy."

Rebecca frowned at this comment, but had to agree. He had gotten her motor running too and were the situation different, they would be fucking soon.

Cassandra then continued "Shit, all of this tickling and teasing his hot body and seeing that big schlong of his flopping around has gotten me on a full boil and I need his tongue to put out the fire" Raising her eyebrow with a wicked gleam in her eye she added. "Obviously old Stuart here was going to have his way with us back in the car so who are WE to deny him!" she winked.

Laughing, Rebecca nodded and sarcastically said "Sure, why not. I think we should have Stuart provide us with one more service before we split."

Taking the loose chain from the ground the girls then formed makeshift noose around his neck. With the slack they were able to chain his wrists behind his neck, thereby allowing him movement of his legs but completely immobilizing his arms. Smiling as they looked at Stuart still asleep on the ground both they could not help but look at his still strong erection and his unconscious dry humps into the air and salivate.

Cassandra went back to the car and came back with a bottle of water which she then poured onto his face, waking him immediately. Seeing him wake up, she reached down and ripped the tape from his mouth. Instantly he began babbling.

"Please let me cum. Please let me cum. Please! Please!" Stuart begged almost sobbing as the words flowed out of his mouth like water.

"I just love it when they beg." Rebecca laughed as she looked over at her snickering friend. Turning back to tower over him she said. "OK Stu, tell you what, while you were out we thought up a good deal which you should take. If you tell us the access codes, we will let you go. Withhold anything and we tie you back to that tree, tape up your mouth shut and let you starve to death out here in the wilderness." With a twinkle in her eye and punctuated by a wink she added "Hell, if you are really cooperative we might even give you a special treat!"