Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Stuart was at the end of his tether so he did not have to think long about the consequences of not cooperating. He began to loudly babble now and as he talked and talked he told them far more than they had asked. By the time he was finished yammering they had all of his access codes, the title to his car, the key to his safety deposit box, in other words pretty much everything that he owned.

Placing her toe on his lips Cassandra giggled and said "OK, Ok, you can shut up now. We are going to keep our end of the bargain." Turning to Rebecca she winked and said "What do you say we give Stu here a little action, hmmm? He has been VERY cooperative."

Rebecca nodded, and had to admit that she was quite aroused herself now, her lust somehow overtaking her anger.

Cassandra grinned at Rebecca and pointed to Stuart's head. "You take the front end and I'll take the back, agreed."

Rebecca nodded and the girls began to strip before Stuart's longing gaze. As he saw Cassandra start to pull off her shirt he began to lick his lips in drooling anticipation. Now, he thought, perhaps all of the torture he had just undergone would be worth it. The girls were smoking hot, and his balls began to vibrate as the huge melons that had worked him up into such a state back in the car plopped into view. Looking over at Rebecca just peeling down her tiny, and obviously wet, panties and exposing her glorious ass to his gaze he sighed. Pure perfection!

When the girls removed the last of their clothing, and spun around to look at him writhing in his chains on the ground, he knew it was worth it. They were both the two most astoundingly enticing women he had ever seen in his life. Cassandra was beyond stunning with her perfectly round enormous breasts and statuesque frame. She looked like a Greek Goddess come to life, just having floated down off of Mount Olympus. Rebecca was equally appealing with those luscious legs that seemed to go on forever capped by an ass whose perfection defied description. Now naked like him, the girls began to circle Stuart as a lion circles its trapped prey.

Without warning Rebecca swiftly lowered her sopping wet pussy right onto his eager open mouth and instantly her hot juices started flowing all over his face. Her hot nectar poured all over him like a faucet, running into his eyes, nose and down the side of his face as he lapped away contentedly. All he could breathe now was her delicious musky scent and it made him even more aroused than he already was. He slowly licked a tiny circle around her ripe budlike clitoris and from the little mewing sounds she was making he knew she was appreciating his attentions. After a few minutes she began to grind her crotch into his face which inspired him to suck and kiss her clit with increased fervor.

As he slurped away between her thighs he felt his cock ache as he prayed Cassandra would finish him off. As he licked and sucked Rebecca, Cassandra slowly teased and stroked his shaft as she lounged between his legs, being careful not to let him orgasm but definitely making him harder than he thought possible. Feeing her soft lips and hot tongue flittering over his glans, he whimpered but kept on servicing the pussy in his face feeling his sperm slowly rise in his trunk. After a few minutes of this sweet torture he felt something tight cinch up around the base of his shaft followed immediately by Cassandra's warm moist walls enveloping him.

Feeling his long suffering manhood sink into her he groaned and worked even harder on servicing the quivering slit of Rebecca. "Oh this was heaven!" he thought to himself as Cassandra slowly began to rock back and forth sending wave after wave of pleasure through his body as well as her own. On his face and enjoying his increased fervor, Rebecca cried and groaned on his frantically overworked tongue. After a few minutes Rebecca began to moan loudly, shuddering and dousing him with a fresh coating of her honey as she spasmed in bliss and collapsed.

Her actions seemed to create some sort of emphatic reaction in Cassandra because once her friend had an orgasm, she began to hump his cock faster as she felt herself reach blastoff. When he felt her legs stiffen up and her fingernails dig deeply into his stomach she shrieked and shook as her toes curled in joy. Groaning out a post orgasmic sigh, she joined Rebecca as they both collapsed on top of him in a sweating, heaving mass of spent flesh. Her body still shaking, she winked as she reached between Stuart's leg and untied the noose around his cock.

"Wait a minute!" Stuart cried out. "Pl-Pl-Please don't stop! I I am so close, just one more stroke, PLEASE!!" he begged. He was desperate as her makeshift cock leash had kept him hard but prevented him spilling. To be so close to orgasm and then to be denied satisfaction at the final moment was a torture almost as cruel as the previous ticklefest.

Rebecca was panting, amazed as she looked at Stuart writhing on the ground. Looking at Cassandra she was puzzled. "I thought he would have fired off the instant you mounted him. How on earth did you get him to last?"

Laughing, Cassandra held up her index finger and swung the little black cloth strip in the air. "And you said that no one uses scrunchies anymore!"

Laughing, both girls struggled to their feet, feeling wobbly from quite an erotic workout. Beneath them Stuart was mad with lust, humping, writhing and begging for release. His eyes wide with lust he screamed "What about me?"

Plopping her still oozing pussy on his stomach, Cassandra replied "What about you? We are finished with your services now; you are free to go." Desperate for any friction to get himself off he humped futilely into the air while Cassandra ground her vagina onto his stomach and laughed at the helpless slapping sound his dick made as it smacked against her ass.

"You are one inventive bitch!" laughed Rebecca as she started to gather up her clothes.

Looking down at Stuart, Cassandra said, "I think our work here is done" and stood up and joined Rebecca as they began to put their clothes back on. Once dressed they gathered up the rest of Stuart's belongings and threw them into the back seat of his car.

With his hands chained behind his neck he was helpless to stop them but now was standing helplessly beside his car with Cassandra in the driver's seat Unable to move his hands from his neck, he was completely exposed and the sight of his throbbing erection bobbing in the breeze kept both girls giggling. When Cassandra started the engine, and reality hit Stuart, he whimpered "You can't just leave me here like this!"

The girls were very amused by Stuart's antics and paused to watch his pitiful display. As he whimpered and pleaded his still stiff cock bounced up and down in the air helplessly. Finally realizing that they were not going to listen to him, he asked "How am I supposed to get home like this?"

Cassandra reached out of the car window and plucked his member down hard and laughed as it snapped back to attention. "Who knows, maybe you can "thumb" a ride with this? I wouldn't wait too long though, you know, you are in "Deliverance" country here." Punctuating her joke, she added " And you sure do have a pretty mouth!" Laughing at the shocked look on his face, she floored the Cadillac and sped off.

Stuart could say nothing, his mouth frozen open in shock as he now realized that he was trapped naked, broke, and forced to walk home with his full erection on display since he could not lower his arms. It would be a long walk too since it was at least thirty miles to the nearest town. Watching on in horror, his stomach dropped as the last thing he saw was his car, with all of his worldly belongings inside, peel off down the dirt road in a cloud of dust.

Cassandra and Rebecca were screaming with hysterical laughter as they left Stuart in his predicament. "Do you think he'll get a ride," Rebecca asked.

"Well, I'd pick him up wouldn't you?" replied Cassandra with a wicked smile on her face as they sped back to the highway. Now with a car, things were looking up as the trip to California would be much shorter and a whole lot easier now. Looking over at her friend Rebecca she smiled but could not help but taunt. "See Rebecca, see what we would have missed had we not gone on this adventure!"

Rebecca turned back, her face twisted into an incredulous sneer. She loved Cassandra to death, as she was truly her best friend, but she had to admit no one on earth could sugar coat events better than her. To Cassandra the whole day was just some hot sex with a guy and the gift of a car when in reality, given the guns involved and the attempted rape, things could have gotten a lot uglier. Still, she had to admit, it was nice tooling around with the top down on this literal BOAT of a classic old Cadillac. That would not have been possible had they not run into Stuart.

All afternoon the girls thoroughly enjoyed driving through the warm spring air, feeling the sun wash over their bodies and earning envious looks from lots of drivers who craved having a big old pimp mobile like they were now in possession of. As the sun set and the crossed over into Ohio, both began to yawn. It had been a very long day.

"I am getting a little tired, how about you?" Rebecca asked.

Cassandra, intensely driving and fighting sleep at the same time drowsily yawned a yes and pulled off on the next exit. Sadly, for them the place they stopped was extremely limited in its accommodations. Consisting of one Motel 6, a grain elevator, a gas station and a tavern/pool hall, but nothing else this made the Redneck town they grew up in look like Manhattan.

"This looks like the spot." Cassandra said as she pulled into the motel parking lot. "We will stop here for the night and get a fresh start in the morning."

Stopping the car, they both went inside to check into a clean room and take a hot shower. So far they had had a pretty wild and tiring day and the only thing either of them wanted to do now was sleep. Hitting the mattress Rebecca felt herself begin to drift off to sleep, but called over to Cassandra in the next bed before she slipped under as she had to get something off of her chest.

"I was really scared when that Stuart attacked you and that gun fell out of the glove compartment. But..." Pausing as her eyes welled up with emotion "You are my best friend and I would not want anything to happen to you. Despite all that, I am glad you made us go on this trip, I really am. I can tell you are right, this is going to be the trip of a lifetime and without you around we would never have any fun."

Blushing, Cassandra felt tears well up in her own eyes as she heard her friend talk. After a pause, Rebecca added "I just wish I knew what was going to happen next."

"I don't know, Rebecca, I do too, but you never can tell. That is part of the fun! Carpe Diem Girl, Carpe FUCKING Diem!" she answered back before they both quietly drifted off to sleep. Throughout the night both girls groaned and whimpered as it appeared that the adrenaline rush of the day, and the hot sex with Stuart was working its way through their slumberland.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers