Route 66 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking behind her she saw Cassandra taking out a large leaf and lawn bag and depositing the remains of the men's shredded clothing inside. Seeing her friend pick up a wallet and remove the cash, Rebecca called out. "CASS! What are you doing? Do you want to get us arrested?"

Winking, Cassandra said "You are such a worry wart! Now, go turn off the "OPEN" sign and help me start dragging these guys into the middle of the room. Trust me, we are not going to get arrested and—" stifling a giggle she continued "- We will have NO trouble at all from any of them once we are finished here."

Rebecca worried but obeyed, walking to the front of the bar and flipping the sign off before closing the blinds. When she came back into the main room and saw that her friend had already gotten most of the guys arranged into a circle on the floor she had to smile. Seeing all of the naked sleeping men lying there with the tops their heads all touching as they radiated out into a circle, she had to wonder what new deviltry Cassandra was up to. Watching, she could see that she was very deliberate in her actions so obviously she had a plan.

"I almost hate to ask, but what exactly are you doing?" Rebecca asked.

Lifting her hand and showing off the tube of Super Glue Cassandra laughed back. "Just buying us some time as well as giving us an insurance policy." As she stopped talking she bent down and took the left hand of a particularly handsome guy, poured super glue in his palm and then deposited it on the cock of the naked man to his left. Doing the same to his other hand, she glued it to the man on his right.

Seeing what she was doing, Rebecca cried "HOLY FUCK, you are one creative BITCH!"

Winking back Cassandra said "I try. Now, as I finish up creating this lovely circle jerk art piece, write the owner the following note." Clearing her throat, she dictated as Rebecca scribbled "If you or any of your customers contact the police or cause any trouble, we will upload a very special video to Gayrednecksgonewild.com. For your enjoyment, we made a copy on your phone to watch."

As she finished dictating, Rebecca was amazed as she saw what Cassandra had created. Now all arranged in a big circle, each man's hands were glued to the junk of his neighbors so that the essentially they were all bound together, their arms interwoven like a wicker basket. Watching her very clever friend now take out two cell phones, hers and the owners, she began to film the pile of naked men all inadvertently groping one another. Rebecca had to admit, she was quite impressed with her plan.

"That'll definitely keep them quiet" Rebecca said as she dropped her note on the naked owner's chest. As they finished up, Billy Ray came out of the bathroom, now free from blood, but still very naked and quite bruised. Looking at their new boy toy walk towards them, both girls smiled as he looked even more delicious cleaned up.

"You can't go walking around naked like that in public and we really need to leave now. You and Rebecca go sneak out the back and I will meet you in the car" Cassandra ordered.

Rebecca and Billy did as they were told and crept out the back alley into the parking lot of the motel. Once they reached the car Rebecca turned to Billy and said "Get in the back seat and scrunch down. When we are on the road Cassandra and I will get you some clothes we promise. You stay here while I go get our bags out of the room."

"Yes ma'am" he replied obediently and instantly Rebecca felt herself gush at his polite country boy manner, made even more alluring by being said by a hot naked guy.

As Billy and Rebecca went to get the car Cassandra finishing emptying all of the wallets she had collected and put the cash into her purse. After retrieving close to $450 she took the bag containing all of the men's clothes and boots and dropped them down the shoot to the incinerator before turning to sneak out the back door. Pausing before she turned the doorknob, she had to look back once more and admire her creation. Seeing the pile of sleeping naked men all gripping each other's cocks she could not help but giggle as she thought how hilarious it was going to be when they woke up. Sighing, she turned and left.

Meeting Rebecca who had already quickly packed the car she smiled as she saw Billy Ray sitting naked in the back, covering his crotch with his hands. Jumping in, Rebecca was in the driver's seat and floored it as they peeled off down the road. As they passed the front of the tavern both girls noticed three old ladies heading towards the door, obviously looking for a bite to eat and began laughing.

"I think those ladies are about to get the surprise of a lifetime!" Rebecca exclaimed as she pressed down harder on the accelerator and they sped away down the road.

"Why are you going so fast?" Cassandra asked while nervously eyeing the speedometer. "Slow down, we don't want to be pulled over with a naked man in the back seat! I think that might be a bit hard to explain."

"Ok, ok, I'll slow down. I just wanted to get out of town before all of those guys wake up. I know the precautions you took, but no doubt they are going to be pretty fucking pissed when they finally wake up."

"Well, you have a point there I suppose" Cassandra chucked. "But we don't have to race now, they won't be waking until we are miles away."

12