Route 66 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing this Rebecca instantly grew wet, both from the sight of the two yummy drunk mormon boys but also the fact that clearly the alcohol had worn down their inhibitions considerably. Her task was now was going to be much easier. She knew then it was just a matter of time before victory was inevitably hers and as she nodded her agreement, and lifted her foot up to scratch Joshua's head she was shocked when he unexpectedly kissed the top of her foot.

"Just remind me, Face cards are good right?" Joshua asked.

Laughing, she nodded and added "Sure, but we play for everything ok? No backing out if you lose." Rebecca said.

"OK! Everything, and if we win you girls will get naked right? TOTALLY Naked?" Joshua asked incredulously, not believing his good fortune.

"We will, but remember, if we win you have to strip, so you aren't going to weasel out on us are you?"

Both boys shook their heads no and moving to the table they all sat down. The first two hands Rebecca lost purposely, just to get the guys a little hopeful but Cassandra was being hard-nosed about the situation and saying very little. During the next hand Rebecca leaned over and whispered into Cassandra's ear "If you help a little, I will let you off the hook."

Cassandra, relieved now that the bet was off, smiled as she whispered back "OK, I am glad actually, as I was inadvertently helping you win already by getting little brother set to a boil. Now that we are working together in this thing, lets speed it up a bit shall we?" With her bare foot slinking across the carpet, she giggled as she slipped it into her Joseph's crotch and he jumped out of his seat. He still didn't get up though and with his eyes starting to glaze over he continued to stare into her cleavage while she continued wiggling her feet in his crotch.

She had incredible control over her toes and began to flick the top of Joseph's zipper back and forth while he began to squirm. He said nothing but clearly was aroused as he began to sweat profusely and shift back and forth in his seat uncomfortably. Continuing to play out the game, her manipulations on his zipper was not helping his concentration on the cards.

After a few more hands, Rebecca was down to her panties and bra, Cassandra still had on all of her clothes and the guys were reduced to only their pants and briefs. Rebecca whispered to Cassandra that they should start playing for real now as the trap was more than properly baited. Cassandra nodded in agreement.

All the time they were playing Cassandra continued to prod and explore Joseph's crotch with her toes while Rebecca similarly worked on Joshua. She kept bending over him to freshen his drink, making sure he got a good look down her bra. "Accidently" dropping her cup on the floor she made sure to slowly bend over slowly to pick it up thus allowing him a good view of her high cut French cut panties that were riding well up her ass.

Both brothers were having hard time keeping their minds on the game, and not being good players in the first place, now they truly sucked. The next hand Rebecca won, as planned, and the guys were reduced to just their briefs.

Suddenly the reality of losing hit them both and Joshua and Joseph were glistening with perspiration as Cassandra began to shuffle. Smirking as the cards were dealt Cassandra tried to break the nervous tension.

"Well guys, it looks like the next hand will be the moment of truth. I can't wait to see some Mormon meat."

Joseph, who had sobered up a bit when the sudden reality of losing hit, began to whisper frantically into his older brother's ear.

"Joshua, if we don't win the next hand we are going to be forced to be naked in front of two girls! This is not how I wanted this to go, THEY were supposed to be naked, not us!"

Joshua whispered back, "I know, I know, but my hand is great, so I know I am going to win the next hand so calm down!"

"Yea, but even if you win, I will still be naked! Then what will I do?" Joseph asked desperately, the tone in his voice revealing his anxiety.

"Just cover yourself and take it like a man! Remember, you agreed to this too!" Joshua snapped back.

As Rebecca watched the guys little whispering exchange she turned to Cassandra and whispered herself "I think they are beginning to panic so we got them right where we want them. Just follow my lead ok?"

"Ok" Cassandra answered "This is your show!"

At the end of the next hand Joshua confidently laid down his cards. He had three 8s and was positive that now finally his luck had turned. With a big grin on his face he beamed as he looked into Rebecca's face.

"I guess I win!"

"Well, that beats me" Cassandra remarked "I had nothing." Joseph just folded his cards up and turned beet red knowing that he was certain to be nude now since he too had nothing. Rebecca then spoke trying hard to conceal her laughter.

"I guess that beats me too I just had two pair, a pair of aces... and another two pair of aces". Hearing her declaration Joseph's face turned completely white.

"Well boys and girls, time to pay up!" Rebecca victoriously ordered. Cassandra stood up first and slowly slipped her sundress over her head while the guys sat in awe as they were transfixed on her enormous breasts barely covered by her skimpy bra. Sitting down with a smirk Cassandra held out her hand and pointed at the two brothers.

"Ok guys, I paid my debt, now it is time for you to pay yours, that is, assuming you have anything left to lose."

The guys hesitated and began to nervously fidget in their chairs. Joseph, his eyes flashing as his mind churned, and desperate to not only save his modesty but also strip the girls, suddenly spoke up. "How about double or nothing?" he asked, almost pleading.

Her head swelling as they fell right into her well laid trap, Rebecca asked. "Well, what do you have to stake? You guys already should be naked so if we are going to take your bet it better be good."

"Ummmm" Joshua stuttered, his brain desperately seeking a way out "W-w-we could wash your car!"

"Yeah right!" Cassandra snipped sarcastically. "You think THAT is enough of a bet?"

"I have an idea, and this will seem worthy." Rebecca interrupted. "If either Cassandra or I win the next hand we get to do anything to you guys we want tonight no questions asked. If we lose however, we will strip completely naked for both of you and even put on a two girl show. Now, does that sound like a good bet? Our nude dance put up against you and your brother having to do what we want?"

Joshua, not believing what he was hearing, quickly agreed and looking over at Joseph he could tell he agreed as well. Both had their legs crossed tightly since the thought of two glorious naked women dancing for them had their Mormon cocks reaching for the sky. Neither had even seen a naked woman in person before so with the combination of the alcohol and the nearly naked state of Cassandra and Rebecca had neither of them thinking clearly.

The next hand things looked like they had turned around for Joshua as he pulled three kings. Cassandra, who had been cheating all along, arranged a nice full house for herself and knowing what cards he held grinned in satisfaction watching his increasingly aroused and triumphant face. She was going to love seeing it change to horror when he realized he had lost.

The moment of truth arrived and when Joseph laid his cards out on the table first, he had nothing. Rebecca went next and revealed three fives. Joshua now feeling supremely confident in victory displayed his three Kings and shouted "We win!"

Cassandra could no longer hold back now and began laughing as she arrayed her full house out on the table. Joshua, now bright red with embarrassment, asked hopefully "Does a full house beat three of a kind?"

"Ohhh, I'm afraid that a full house definitely beats three of a kind!"

Rebecca joined in the laughter as she said. "I guess it's time to pay up now!"

Realizing they were beaten the guys sat in their chairs dumbfounded as things had gone spectacularly wrong.

"What are you girls going to do to us?" Joseph asked meekly.

"First" Cassandra said as she reached out with her toes and gripped the waistband of his underwear "You are going to have to lose the briefs."

After much hesitation and some hemming and hawing, the guys slowly reached down under the table and slipped their shorts off. Faces burning red, they placed them on the table as they tried to cup themselves in their chairs.

Lifting the shorts up from the table, Cassandra grinned as she tossed them onto the floor and pointed at the two brothers.

"Now that that is out of the way we can move on to fun things. First, I want Joseph to go back to his room and lay on the bed and wait for me." Turning to Rebecca she said "And you will take care of Joshua in here right?" Cassandra said.

"Right!" she answered.

Joseph, trying hard to conceal his nakedness, rose from the table and quickly scampered into the connecting room. As he ran by Cassandra and Rebecca wolf whistled at him as Cassandra could not resist reaching out and pinching his naked ass as it whizzed past. It was obvious he was horribly humiliated, but extremely aroused at the same time, and rising herself she followed him into the other room.

Turning back, she winked and said "You two have fun now!"

Joshua and Rebecca were alone now and he was sweating buckets. Rebecca peered at him with a hungry animal look as she felt herself get wet. Now that a lot of his body had been revealed, she had to admit he was quite attractive and she planned on thoroughly enjoying his despoiling.

"Get onto the bed!" she barked as he flinched. Just as his brother had, Joshua pitifully tried to hide his nakedness as he complied with her instructions and laid on the bed with his hands cupped over his cock and balls and looked at Rebecca as a lamb looks at a wolf right before the slaughter.

"Now, close your eyes and relax baby." she purred as she could feel the waves of arousal pouring off of him. As she bent over and slowly kissed his stomach she felt him shake a bit.

Joshua was trembling now as the evening had gone way beyond what he had expected. He and his brother had certainly gotten swept up by the girls but he was struggling now as they had hoped to see some skin, but this was way beyond that. He had promised to save himself for marriage, but his body was betraying him badly as he could feel his penis throbbing in his cupped hands. Knowing he was helpless to resist, he was torn, but his balls told him who was going to win this battle between his hormones and his brain, and it was not going to be his brain.

Looking down at him on the bed, Rebecca grew even wetter than she already was. His fit muscled body, innocent face and the fact she knew he was trying to resist her, but failing horribly, only made her hotter. Running her fingers down his chest and over his stomach she smiled.

'Hmmm' she thought 'This has significant possibilities'. Surreptitiously reaching over into her bag she removed several of her nylons. Getting onto the bed with him she sat on his legs while she lovingly drew his hands off of his crotch and over his head. She was amused by the loud gulping sound he made as his cock came into view for the first time as he closed his eyes in shame, so horny he could not resist as she tied him to the bed.

He had nothing to be ashamed about and she smiled as his full throbbing erection came into view.

"Nice equipment you have There Joshua" she remarked as her hands played with his cock. He said nothing in reply but continued to breathe faster and faster as he felt her semi-naked body held tightly against his fully nude body. He had dreamed of this moment for years as he wasted gallons of his seed into his hand, but now that it was really happening he was cast adrift into a sea of his own lust and did not know how to react. Before he comprehend what was she doing she had firmly tied his hands to the headboard with the nylons and he was completely helpless.

Trying to pull his hands down, his eyes immediately opened up and with a look of terror in them he yelled "Wh-what are you going to do to me?!?"

Seeing the fear in his eyes and hearing it in his voice she replied in her most non-threatening voice she could muster. "Nothing you won't like Joshua, nothing you won't like." Grinning she then traced her fingernail down his chest and around his navel as she saw his cock straining to grow even harder.

"Hahahaha, STOP THAT! No, PLEASE STOP! I am very ticklish!" he cried out.

Rebecca just smiled back at him as she prepared to strike again when from the other room they both heard the tortured voice of Joseph scream out "OK, OK I'LL SAY IT! BRIGHAM YOUNG LIKED TAKING IT IN THE ASS!"

"Pl-pl-please stop!!! Joshua moaned pitifully as Rebecca continued to rake her nails over his stomach. He was pitching and yawing like a rowboat caught in a hurricane as she simultaneously attacked both of his exposed underarms. Having had sense enough to bind his ankles as well, he was completely spread very wide and totally was helpless to do anything to defend his exposed and deliciously bare body.

Rebecca ignored his pathetic whining as she continued her devilish torment. "I please, no, God, not that, no, please, oh GOD, please stop!" he babbled incoherently, his incredibly sensitive skin only pushing her to aggressively attack him more. After twenty minutes or so Rebecca decided to allow him to take a little breather as he looked like he might start to hyperventilate.

"No sense in wearing him out too soon, he has a lot of work to do!" she thought. As he lay on the bed panting and gasping for air she rose to her feet and got off the bed. "It's time to give you a little show, I think you have earned it!" she said sexily as she lowered her left bra strap.

Joshua, his eyes red from the tickling, craned his neck up to get the best possible view he could as she began writhing her hips. Seductively lowering the other strap down, she unsnapped the back, being sure to hold the bra in place. From the reaction from his nether regions, he definitely was enjoying her performance. Dropping the bra to the floor she cupped both breasts with her hands as she stared deeply into his eyes, enjoying the accolades she was earning from his red angry penis that now began to uncontrollably twitch.

Next she spun away from him and lazily began to roll her panties down her leg. Joshua was throbbing out of control when her exquisite ass came into view for the first time and had he not been bound by her nylons, he would no doubt have dove his face gleefully between her cheeks. Now with her panties removed she playfully kicked them to the side and spun back around to face him. Teasingly blocking all of her luscious parts from his view with her arms and hands, she crawled back onto the bed and straddled his stomach.

He moaned as he could feel her wet pussy make a snail-like trail up his lower abdomen as she slowly inched her way onto his chest. He was trembling uncontrollably with lust now as every pore of his body poured sweat and his balls began to vibrate. Alluringly uncupping her hands she exposed her fully naked body to him for the first time while he openly sighed.

"Now, what am I going to do with you?" she asked mockingly as she dangled her nipples just out of reach of his mouth. "Would you like to lick these?"

Try as he might he couldn't reach them and pitifully begged for her to lower them closer while she just laughed. Grinding her now gushing pussy hard onto his stomach she could not help but smile at the slapping sound his helpless member made when it hit her ass. He was as hard as a man can be, and the feel of his firm meat rubbing between her ass cheeks was both amusing and erotic.

"First, beg for me to tickle you again for an hour and you can suck on these babies all you want, otherwise they will remain safely out of your reach," she said.

His face dropped when he heard this. He was so horny he would have walked into a open furnace in order to suck those nipples, but he paused at her conditions. Being tied and totally helpless made her teasing fingers that much deadlier and had she ordered anything else he would have instantly agreed.

"Not tickling! Anything but that!" She had been torturing him non-stop for only fifteen minutes and he could barely take anymore so he could not imagine what an hour would be like. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Anything but that!" he begged, but as he pleaded she just began to lift her breasts even further away from his mouth.

"Nope, that is what I want, and because you did not take my first offer, I now want two hours! Then you may have my body, but not until then." she remarked matter-of-factly.

He thought it over for a few seconds and then just closed his eyes and nodded, fearing that if he delayed anymore she would demand three hours. Rebecca smiled as she strained hear his almost inaudible "ok".

After the agreement was made she leapt off of the bed and Joshua looked like a wounded deer thinking she was going away for good. Strolling into the bathroom she made sure to shake her lovely ass back and forth for his enjoyment. When she returned she ominously had her hands behind her back.

Curious and nervous he asked "What do you have in your hands?"

That was her cue to reveal her instruments of torture as she pulled out the feather she had used so cruelly on Cassandra and Stuart. Seeing it his eyes grew large as he surveyed the size of it and realized that this next tickle session was going to be far worse. Gently kneeling down inches away from his throbbing cock she just barely touched the very tip of it with the end of her feather.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed in a loud gurgly moan.

"My god!" Rebecca yelled as his reaction startled her and even Cassandra ran in from the other room to investigate. "WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!!" Cassandra hollered, her face white as it sounded like a murder was taking place in the room.

Seeing her friend rush in so heroically to her theoretical rescue, Rebecca just smiled as she held up the feather. Seeing it, and the naked throbbing Mormon Hottie tied to the bed, Cassandra's exhaled loudly in relief, glad she wasn't stumbling into some sort of crime scene. Looking back at the feather she smiled with a malicious sneer and laughed as she said. "Hmmmm, we have two of those don't we?"

"I like the way you think Gurl! Yes, the other one is in my make-up bag in the bathroom" Rebecca answered as she watched her friend leave and retrieve the other feather.

Now armed with a new weapon, she went back into the guy's room where Joseph was also tied, naked and spread-eagled. Twirling the feather in the air, he began to thrash helplessly in his own nylon bindings as she crawled back onto the bed.

Back in the boy's room Cassandra laughed when a few seconds later Joshua screamed from the other room just as loud as his brother had and Rebecca called out "Works like a charm!" Now recommitted to tormenting her own prisoner she started to lower the avian appendage from hell back down to his suffering purple prick.

"No, please, no more, no no no more no AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he shrieked again as she began to flick the tip of it in and out of his pre-cum leaking slit. He continued screaming so loudly Rebecca began to fear that someone would call the cops so she paused as she sat up.

Glowering down at him angrily she said. "For God's sake get a grip on yourself!"

Joshua could not speak but only moan, gasp and pant. The feather was far worse than her fingers had been, and when she raked it over his balls and up and down his shaft he temporarily lost his mind. Now temporarily relieved that she had stopped, his stomach started to churn as she spoke.

"Ok, I tell you what, let's play a little game. All of this naked activity has gotten me wet as a swamp so I need some tongue loving and I need it bad. Now, I am going to sit on your face and you are going to take care of business." Looking down at his widening pupils, she could tell his cock liked the idea, but his face showed fear. She had a plan and the feather would be part of it. Patting his face she said "Now, I now you are not necessarily skilled in this area....,YET, so this will be a good training session! I will tickle you faster if you are not licking me properly but if you are doing something I like I will slow down."