Route 66 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

Joshua looked puzzled. "You want me to lick you down there? You want that?"

Rolling her eyes, Rebecca almost forgot she was dealing with here as she sighed. "Yes" she replied as she pointed at her crotch "Girls like to be licked down here". Shaking her head, she continued "You boys really need to get out more!"

Turning to face his feet, she heard him moan as her glorious ass began to slower lower onto his face. She was already dripping and for Joshua, as this was the first pussy he had ever seen, much less smelled or tasted, he would never have a better one. Lowering her sopping snatch onto his face, she propped her elbows up on either side of his thighs. This position was perfect as his helpless cock and balls were right in her face, and she was in the perfect spot to lazily run the feather over his sensitive testicles for as long as she would ever want.

Suddenly shuddering, she purred as she felt him begin to slurp away at her juicy parts. Joshua, apart from the moans she could hear as he nom nom nommed away, was otherwise reverentially silent. For an inexperienced preacher boy, she thought he seemed to be a natural at pussy eating and what he lacked in technique he more than made up for in enthusiasm.

For the next two hours Rebecca had at least two dozen orgasms on the energetic mouth of Joshua. Whenever her student would begin to tire or slow down she would flick the feather in and out of his prick hole, or scrape it over his increasingly desperate balls, and instantly he would desperately try to comply with what she wanted. His screams at being tickled came out muffled and slurpy, like a man drowning in a milk shake, but the system worked well. Never before in her life had she been able to direct a man more effectively than with this setup, and as she bit her lip as her toes curled yet again, she vowed to trap more hotties like this in the future and employ this teaching method.

Finally, the two hours were up and she was spent, her hair and body dripping in sweat, her thighs aching to close. She had no more orgasms left in her body and as she looked down at the poor, defenseless and quite hard cock staring into her face she grinned. Joshua had been an excellent student and should definitely now be rewarded. Laying the feather down she locked her luscious full lips over the tip of his engorged penis and began to suck and tease the head and slit with her tongue.

Joshua was astonished as he had never felt anything like this in his whole life, nor had he ever been this aroused. The combination of the tickling and Rebecca's juices, which now were caked all over his face, left him feeling as though he would literally explode. Feeling the rumbling in his balls, and spying his toes beginning to curl, Rebecca sat up on his face and began to stroke him steady and hard. After just a few strokes, explode is exactly what he did as he shot a stream of cum six feet straight into the air and splattered the ceiling. His body thrusting wildly, he continued to pump his semen into the air, hosing everything down with his spooge.

After he shot he immediately passed out, the sensations too much for him to deal with as his now de-virginal body slumped in ecstasy. Rebecca crawled off of his face and looked down at him lustily as she slowly stroked the side of his face glistening with her copious honey. Yawning herself as she watched him sleep, she too was tired and curled up next to him and fell fast asleep.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers