Route 66 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Rebecca, no, please, don't turn that on, I could not take it. Please, let me go, this is this this..." she cried while continuing to gush out her increasing flood of juices on to the sand. Her begging and pleading turned to ear splitting moans and spine shattering shrieks once the switch was turned on and the huge phallus began to hum, throb and to Cassandra's horror plunge in and out. This was no ordinary dildo, but had been modified with a piston action on the head so that she was continuously penetrated deeper and deeper as the device worked its magic. The sides of her cave already ached as they stretched to take on their new invader. Her eyes were shut tight and her grunts of pain turned to howls of pleasure when the nob on her clit began to slowly rotate in a circle. Within just a few seconds her stomach bucked and toes curled as the first of many orgasms were ripped from her beautiful body.

Looking down on the scene Frank's toga was at full tent. Never had he seen anything sexier than the sight of Cassandra's sweat covered curvy body writhing uncontrollably on the floor, begging and pleading for release from her torment but constantly taken to one orgasm after another. Reaching down beside his "throne" he pulled out a large plastic bottle and tossed it into ring.

"Now spread this on her!" commanded Frank as the bottle rolled to a stop at Rebecca's feet.

Opening the top, Rebecca sniffed the contents and looked confused, the smell herbal and fresh. Looking back at her emperor she asked "Oh your majesty, what is this substance?"

Stiffing a giggle, he said "Liquid catnip."

As instructed Rebecca poured the contents of the bottle all over Cassandra's body, being sure to cover her stomach, feet and underarms especially well. Cassandra said nothing, too lost in her own erotic haze from the dildo to react to her coating, but when Rebecca drizzled the substance over her diamond hard nipples she did shudder.

Now having completed her task Rebecca rushed back up the stairs and knelt submissively and adoringly beside Frank. He said nothing but winked at his slave and pushed a button under his chair which caused one of the panels surrounding the arena to open.

Clearing his throat, and fighting the urge to laugh he yelled "Release the LIONS!!"

Frank, Rebecca and Cassandra all looked into the dark space that had opened up, the girls in curiosity, Frank in amusement. Into the arena immediately ran 14 hungry cats meowing and purring as they fully expected to be fed.

Seeing the cats rush in Cassandra screamed, imagining they were fierce lions there to rip her to shreds. As the cats entered, the scent of the catnip saturated captive instantly got their attention and they swarmed all over her body as she screamed in terror.

Her screams of horror quickly turned to squeals of laughter and moans of pleasure as the cats began to frantically lick her all over her writhing body. Their rough tongues instantly had her insane with sensation while their soft furry tails and bodies crawled over her flesh.

There were three cats on her stomach licking her navel while several more slurped at her sensitive feet and underarms. She tried to scream but was laughing so hard nothing came out as her nipples were discovered by the felines and they began to desperately remove the catnip from her skin.

The diabolic genius of this torment was quickly dawning on her as her furry tormentors swarmed all over her. The dildo was giving her orgasm after orgasm while the persistent tickling from the cats kept her highly aroused and sopping wet. Looking up pleadingly into the box her brain seethed with rage and jealousy as she saw Rebecca bent over the Roman couch receiving her reward from Frank.

Fully naked he thrust into her harder and harder causing her to moan uncontrollably as he maintained eye contact with the torture racked Cassandra. Rebecca, now aroused to an almost lunatic state, turned and thrust Frank onto the ground. Mounting him furiously with her amazing muscle control in her pussy she gripped onto the tip of his cock with her tight vaginal walls.

Feeling the sensation of her warm wet womanhood gripping his shaft, Frank screamed in ecstasy.

"MY GOD! MY GOD! MY GOD!" he yelled over and over as she contracted and released her inner walls onto his aching penis. Within seconds Frank began to shudder and shake as he had the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced in his life. Pumping her full of his seed, he was shocked but pleased as she continued to grip onto him as she took every ounce.

Despite having released, and with his knees like noodles he continued to thrust upwards into her wet cave as for the first time ever he was able to maintain his erection after orgasm. This went on for hours as he had three more releases before he finally grew soft and plopped out, throwing his head back on the floor in an exhausted, spent heap and passed out. Rebecca who had five or six orgasms by this time collapsed on top of his chest and instantly joined him in sleep. Cassandra, who was still being tormented by the vibrator and the cats, squealed and passed out herself as she experienced her 30th!

After a short nap Frank woke up and commanded Rebecca to unchain Cassandra and both get cleaned up and get ready for bed since he had to get to work early the next morning. Cassandra and Rebecca could barely walk as all three of them climbed the stairs and collapsed into a deep sleep on the Professor's large round bed.

Early the next morning Frank again woke the girls clapping his hands loudly.

"Get up!" he yelled. "Breakfast time!"

As before, the girls were panic stricken that they would fail to satisfy his every whim as they scrambled (although slightly slower due to their soreness from their nocturnal activities) to prepare him breakfast and coffee.

Cassandra and Rebecca flipped a coin to see who would fix Frank's breakfast and who would have the honor of servicing him in the shower. Rebecca lost the coin toss and therefore sadly trod down to the kitchen and began to fry up some bacon.

As Cassandra worked her considerably skilled oral charms on Frank in the shower, downstairs in the kitchen a stray piece of grease popped out of the pan and landed on Rebecca's arm as she prepared breakfast.

"AHHH SHIT!" she cried out in pain as she ran to the sink to run cold water over her burn. As the pain of the burn surged through her body her mind began to clear. Obviously the burning of her arm by the grease was sufficient to knock her out of her hypnotized state and as she grew less hazy her face twisted into a frown.

"Where in the hell am I?" she wondered aloud as she looked down at herself, fixing breakfast, naked, in some strange house.

Frightened and disoriented she sat down in a nearby chair and slowly began to organize her thoughts. The last thing she remembered was dropping the car off to have it cleaned and deciding to go for a bite to eat. As she sat there trying to reconstruct what happened, the whole picture started to slowly come into view. Her face grew redder and redder as she remembered the stones, the HONEY, and then finally the whole perverted Roman scene last night!"

Trembling with rage now she was about to rush upstairs and cock punch Frank into a Eunuch before she stopped herself. "No, that would be too easy on that fucker!" she thought to herself. "It is time that the Professor gets a taste of his own medicine."

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Frank sighed as he came into Cassandra's warm wet inviting mouth as he saw his own sperm begin running out of her full cheeks. Stroking her wet black hair in his fingers he sighed. "This is truly a wonderful way to start the day!" Chuckling to himself he watched her lick the sperm dripping from her lips as she began to soap up his spent soft cock. Tenderly he reached down and caressed her breasts which were tantalizingly swinging back and forth as she soaped him up.

"If you are good, I will let you ride me tonight!" he told Cassandra. Hearing his promise, she was completely taken aback by his suggestion and openly wept at his feet with tears of gratitude. Finishing up in the shower they then got dressed and headed down to breakfast.

It took all of Rebecca's willpower to keep from pouring the hot coffee onto Frank's lap when he came into view but she held her fire. Unaware of her change in status he said. "Well, if you girls get my library cataloged today I will make one of you a very happy girl when I get home!" he said whistling as he walked out the door.

After she forced a fake smile on her face as she kissed him good bye, Rebecca thought that she should have received an Oscar nomination for her performance. Smiling and doting all over that son-of-a-bitch after he did all of those horrible things to Cassandra and herself left a bad taste in her mouth and she shook with rage as she looked at her friend.

Cassandra was still fully hypnotized, so it came naturally to her as every dripping sycophantic word came straight from her heart. Grabbing Rebecca by the arm she shook her in terror.

"Rebecca, quick we don't have much time to get those books in order and we have got to work fast or else Frank will be pissed when he gets back home!" Cassandra said breathlessly as she let go of her arm and began to run up the stairs.

Grabbing her before she left, Rebecca said "Before we start I want to show you something!"

She was struggling to remain calm while trying to control her rage. To see her friend, who never let any man have control over her, acting like some sort of groupie at a One Direction concert was actually beginning to make her physically ill.

Cassandra was unswayed from her hypnotic quest and tried to squirm away. Finally, in desperation Rebecca grabbed a cigarette lighter and held the flame under her arm.

"OUCH! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Cassandra screamed. Trembling with rage just as she was about to really lay into Rebecca her mind finally began to uncloud as well.

"Cassandra, I am sorry I had to burn you, but that was the only way to break the hypnosis." Rebecca said, her eyes filling with tears.

"Whoa! My head is killing me!" Cassandra replied as she sat down on the stairs, suddenly very dizzy. As she sat there holding her head in her hands several of the cats from last night came up from the basement and began to rub themselves all over her legs.

"What in the hell are all of these cats doing in here?" she asked out loud just as her memory broke open and the whole scene from last night came into her memory.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she remembered. "I am going to FUCKING KILL HIM!" she screamed as she jumped up from the stairs.

Sighing in relief as it was apparent that Cassandra was totally snapped out of the spell, Rebecca grinned. "No wait! I have a better idea. I think Frank needs to be taught a lesson!" she said as the grin turned evil on her face.

For the rest of the day the girls were quite busy, but not rearranging his books. They did go through them though and found out a lot about Dr. Cartula and all of his interesting habits and collections. As night fell, they giggled uncontrollably as they heard his car roll down his long driveway. Running into position, they hid and waited, their trap ready to be sprung.

"Hello girls, I'm home!" Frank yelled as he entered his darkened house. All day long he kept thinking about the deviltry he had planned for them tonight and it had been even more difficult to concentrate today than it had been the day before. In the bag he was carrying were two quarts of whipped cream and several excessively large cucumbers.

"Time to make a salad!" he called out again laughing as he opened his front door. Flipping on the light switch in the hall nothing happened and the room remained dark.

"Damn! The fuse box must have blown again." Flicking the light back and forth just to check he yelled "REBECCA! CASSANDRA! WHERE ARE YOU!"

Hearing nothing he was getting angry now. "What kind of slaves do I have here?" he wondered aloud as he walked down into the basement to check on the fuse box. Walking down the treacherous steps he was careful as it was very dark. Holding his cigarette lighter up to help guide his way down the treacherous steps he struggled to see as he crept down the steps. Finally, he reached the bottom and in complete darkness groped his way into his makeshift coliseum where the fuse box was located.

When he had stumbled blindly into the middle of the room the lights suddenly switched on. Startled he dropped the lighter and spun around to see who had turned on the lights. When he did he froze as he could not believe his eyes.

All over the room were hanging every Mesmer stones he had collected. Everywhere he looked he could see them and try as he might to resist he felt himself relentlessly slipping under their power.

As he reached up to grab one to try and stop from going under, Rebecca's voice blared out from inside the theater box.

"Frank, you cannot resist. Now freeze. I want you to marinate in your stones for the next hour and then take down the stones and put them into this bag." she said as she threw a velvet sack into the center of the room. With so many stones around him he could not look at any section of the room without seeing one and now he completely slipped under his last conscious thought was that of dread. For a solid hour Frank stood silently in the middle of the room, the magic of the stones permeating his mind and thoroughly taking him under much deeper than the girls had been.

Now that he was completely mesmerized he did as he was commanded and gathered up all of the magical objects and placed them in the sack. With the stones all stored away in the bag he stood completely erect in the center of the room awaiting his next instruction.

Now that the stones were shielded away it was safe for the girls to come out into the room. Cassandra bounded out of the box and was about to slug Frank in the face when Rebecca stopped her.

"NO! Let's do what we planned OK?"

Her face flushed red with rage, Cassandra reluctantly agreed and softened her tone. "All right Frank, let's see how well you can dance. Close your eyes and listen to my voice. You are getting sleepier and sleepier; you can hardly keep your eyes open as your lids feel as if there are heavy lead weights pressing down on your eyes."

Watching him closely, they both smiled as he closed his eyes, now completely under their spell. Rebecca, her face smirking now spoke.

"You are the worlds sexiest male stripper. Hundreds of women come to your show every night just to see your gorgeous body. The music is blaring and the crowd is hot and the gallons of wet pussy juice soaking all of these panties is all flowing because of you!" Watching in amusement, Frank was swaying his hips and began running his hands up and down his chest in an attempt to be "sexy". "Now do your thing." Rebecca commanded as she and Cassandra went back up to the box to enjoy the show.

"Did you remember to set the camera up?" Rebecca asked.

"You bet! I think his students and colleagues are going to love his special performance!" Cassandra answered.

Standing alone in the "arena" Frank began to dance to the beat of an unheard drummer. Rocking his hips back and forth he continuously ran his fingers through his hair and down his chest as in his mind hundreds of women were cheering and throwing their sopping underwear on the stage.

"Oh Professor! Take it off! Take it all off!" Cassandra cried out laughing.

Frank, again responding to the imaginary crowd pulled off his shoes and socks and began to grind his crotch into the face of one of his imaginary fans as Cassandra and Rebecca continued filming. A few minutes later he reached up to the top of his shirt and ripped it off, being sure to swing it around his head for dramatic effect a few times before flinging it into the grandstand. Now he was really getting into it now and he slowly began to remove his belt.

"You know," replied Cassandra to Rebecca as his body was slowly revealed again "He's really not that bad looking, even when I am not hypnotized."

"Yeah, but still remember what he did to us!" Rebecca snapped back, not wanting her friend to soften towards him.

"Oh I remember girl, I certainly remember, and after tonight, I think Frank is ALWAYS going to remember." Cassandra replied.

A few minutes later Frank was down to his shorts and Cassandra called him over. "Yeah baby, shake that thang!" she said enthusiastically as she reached her hand out to stroke his bulge. With much fervor Frank thrust his crotch into her face and did his lewd bump and grind routine.

"Time to lose the shorts!" Rebecca commanded and hearing her command Frank grinned and ripped them off, throwing them to her with a toothy smile plastered on his lips. Now naked and hard he flopped back and forth for the girls who were delighted that they were able to capture such a delicious spectacle on their iPhones.

"Stroke it baby, Stroke it!" Cassandra commanded.

Winking, Frank complied by slowly running his hand up and down his hard shaft bringing himself to maximum erection. Stroking faster and faster, his cock was throbbing as the girls cheered and watching his body start to shake, indicating he was about to cum. Seeing this Rebecca called out "STOP!"

Instantly Frank quit stroking himself and stood completely naked and erect in front of them his angry cock twitching and spasming before them.

Both girls had to admit that this sight was getting them pretty moist, but making them even wetter was the knowledge of what was coming next.

"Now, go into the center of the arena and lay down. Once on the ground spread your arms and legs out as wide and far as you can, we want to see you completely spread-eagle." Cassandra ordered.

Instantly Frank did as she commanded and as he stretched his body out widely, he eagerly awaited their next instructions, his mind completely open to all suggestion. As he lay there in front of them the girls came down out of the box carrying the four sets of handcuffs that had bound Cassandra the night before. Standing over him they both smiled as the sight of their bodies seemed to make him even harder and within seconds they had him staked out and completely helpless.

"Ready Rebecca?" Cassandra asked.

"YUP!" she winked as she squatted down to talk to Frank. She had used her time wisely that day. Discovering several books in his library that detailed the origins of the Mesmer stones she discovered not only the incredible power they possessed but learned how they worked.

Long part of Gypsy lore, the stones acted as an agent for inducing almost instantaneous hypnosis into whoever glanced into their seductive surface. Either from some sort of unknown supernatural powers, or from the translucent nature of the stones themselves they were highly sought after all through the Middle Ages as they gave the owner immense power and control over whoever they decided to Mesmerize. Once under their spell, the victim would stay compliant unless released by the owner or suffered a short blast of pain to break the spell loose.

The strength of the spell did however slowly fade away and even if not voluntarily released, most hypnotized subjects would eventually come out of their trance. The depth of their hypnosis was directly proportional to the time spent staring at the stones, so a brief glance like the girls took was relatively weak and would have worn off in a week if not refreshed. Luckily for them they did not stare at the stones longer since if they had, even the burn on Rebecca's arm would not have been powerful enough to break her loose and they may have stayed in their zombie state for years. Armed with all of this knowledge from her research, Rebecca was about to turn the powers back on their original owner.