Route 66 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Frank, I want you to listen to me very carefully. In a few minutes I am going to allow you to regain some level of consciousness so that you can be fully aware of what is happening." Barely able to keep a straight face she continued "I want you to fully be able to enjoy this experience and remember it for a long long time. I will release you, but not entirely. Their will be one significant part of the hypnotism that will remain."

Nodding blankly Frank listened intently as she continued.

"I want every nerve ending, every patch of skin on your entire body to be increased in sensitivity 1,000 times over. In this new condition you will be able to feel a speck of dust fall on your chest and it will seem like a boulder falling off the roof. A light breeze across your chest will be enough stimulation to cause you to instantly pass out from overstimulation, as every hair on your body, every inch of your flesh will experience each touch on your body like the gentle caress of a billion feathers at once."

Nodding, Frank continued to stare as Cassandra giggled. Turning to Rebecca she asked "Do you think this is really going to work?"

Slipping off her sandals, Rebecca said "Well, there is only one way to find out." Reaching out with her big toe she barely touched the head of his angry cock and his reaction was instantaneous and dramatic.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH OH OH!!" he shrieked as pre-cum streamed out of his cockhead in a thick glob and he thrashed violently in his chains. It was made even more dramatic by the fact that Rebecca had barely touched him.

"HOLY FUCK!!" Cassandra exclaimed, watching Frank's desperate throbbing and thrashing. "The little fuckers work!"

With a malevolent sneer, Rebecca squatted down next to Frank's sweating and panting face and whispered. "Very good Frank, very good. Now, one last thing, these new sensations will drive you completely mad and you will desperately want to either pass out or cum, but under this spell you will be able to do neither." Taking her pinky, she traced a circle around his already purple balls and smiled as he screamed. "Nope, these will remain all sealed up for the duration of your punishment. Do you understand?"

Frank, drenched in sweat and looking as if he had just run the marathon did not speak but only nodded his head in agreement as he looked up at her with his glassy stare.

Standing back up she said "Good, now when I clap my hands you will be aware of your surroundings and will appear completely normal."

Frank again nodded as she clapped her hands as his eyes returned to normal.

"What the ..." Frank stammered as he came out of the spell. Adjusting his eyes to the light he struggled at his bonds frantically. As he moved his arm it lightly brushed up against the ground and the tingling sensations of the wood against his bare flesh was unbearable. "AHHHH! My God what is going on!" he screamed as he felt the floor press against his back in torment. He felt as if every nerve in his entire body was completely raw and the intensity of his senses was overwhelming! As Cassandra now bent down over him the little draft she created as she gently moved wafted over his chest in a slight breeze.

"STOP MOVING! OH DEAR GOD STOP MOVING!! HA HA HAAAAAAA!" he screamed as the wind tickled his chest hairs and he felt like he was being simultaneously tickled with thousands of swan feathers over his skin. Seeing his reaction, Rebecca licked her lips and came over and to investigate. Bending down herself she lightly blew on the tip of his cock without touching it.

The hurricane gale like wind that he imagined wafting over his dick caused him to scream in a combination of heavenly pleasure and hellish torment. With desperate eyes he looked down his chest at his cock which was now throbbing so hard it looked like it would burst into two.

"Well Frank," Cassandra sarcastically said "Sorry to leave now but it sure has been fun visiting. We had no intention of staying in Indianapolis this long but you were QUITE the host now weren't you. Well no problems, but we need to hit the road to make up for lost time."

As the girls turned and started to walk up the stairs Frank began to panic. "You can't leave me like this! I need release! Please come back! Please, PLEASE!!" he begged pitifully as he struggled in his chains.

"Sorry Frank, but we really can't stay. We do understand your plight though and we both want to make sure you have plenty of company when we leave." Rebecca continued as she produced several bottles of liquid catnip and began strolling over to his bound body on the floor. Holding up the bottles to his whitening face he screamed.

"NO, DEAR GOD NO!!"

Undeterred by his protests, Rebecca and Cassandra laughed in hysterics as they emptied all four bottles over his body, making sure to thoroughly saturate his cock and balls completely. His shrieks of pleasure as they coated and rubbed the catnip into his skin was like music to their ears and they made sure to cover every inch of his exposed flesh.

He screamed and struggled as they massaged the lotion all over him. Every touch of theirs was like a thousand strokes of a million girls at once and his mind was a raging storm of torturous laughter. Desperately trying to either will out an orgasm as Rebecca slowly stroked his cock and balls, or to at least pass out, he was horrified to find he could do neither.

"NO! PLEASE!" he yelled as they again turned toward the stairs and began to leave. A look of pure gleeful malice came upon Cassandra's face when she pushed the button that opened the little trap door. In a roar of meows and hisses in rushed the cats which all ran towards Frank and proceeded to pounce and swarm all over him. As Frank screamed in glorious agony and ecstasy from the torment of the dozens of rough tongues bathing his body, Cassandra laughed.

Turning to him as she ascended the stairs she said "Frank, why are you screaming? I thought you liked pussy?"

The girls then just began to scream hysterically in laughter as they went upstairs and locked the basement door behind them. It would be quite some time before anyone came by to let Frank go so he had a very long weekend ahead of him.

"Did you get the thumbdrive?" Rebecca asked as they walked into the front hallway.

"Got it right here!" replied Cassandra pointing at her pocketbook.

"Good, now let's go. We have a few stops to make before we get back on the road." The girls got Frank's keys and went out the front door.

"Boy, I hope our car is still ok?" Rebecca asked as they sped down the highway in Frank's car. When they got back to the carwash it was about 8:30 and the attendant looked surprised when they drove up.

"I thought you girls weren't ever coming back?" he said as they drove up.

"Well, we got tied up." Cassandra answered as Rebecca started giggling at the irony of her response. They paid the attendant and told him to watch Frank's car, since no doubt someone would probably be by for it in a few days.

He reluctantly agreed and they got in their car and sped off. It was 9:00 o'clock when they reached the campus and all of the students were already gone back to their dorms or apartments preparing for finals which were beginning the next day. Entering the offices of the English Literature department they asked one of the security guards where Frank Cartula's office was.

Looking up from his desk and seeing two attractive young ladies asking for Dr. Cartula's office was an experience he had had before, but being late, he was in no mood for the normal shenanigans of oversexed coeds. "I'm afraid its closed right now and he has gone home. Come back tomorrow." the security guard snapped as he went back to reading his magazine.

"Hmmm, it looks like we are going to have a few problems with this guy." Cassandra whispered to Rebecca. Even after flashing their cleavage and a few more of their typical tricks the guard would not relent.

"Look, I would love to help you, but I could lose my job!" he said finally ending their attempts to convince him.

Cassandra looked crestfallen back at Rebecca who seemed totally unmoved by their setback. Suddenly Cassandra noticed the Mesmer stone Rebecca was wearing around her neck as she pulled it out of her cleavage. Lifting her new necklace up into the air, she dangled it from her fingers before the guard who immediately began to fall under its spell. Within minutes they were inside Frank's office and putting the thumb drive into a brown paper bag on his secretary's desk with the following note attached:

"Had to go away for a few days. Please upload this thumbdrive to the university cloud and make sure the video lecture is shown to all my morning classes as well as my colleagues.

See you Monday.

Frank."

"I am sure the girls in Frank's class will find this upload very educational," Cassandra snickered as Rebecca said nothing but just laughed. Passing the still zombified guard on the way out they went back to their car and got out on the road.

"Boy, we have a lot of miles to make up if we are ever going to make it to California when we planned," Cassandra said.

"Yeah, let's just drive until we get too tired to go on." Rebecca replied as she felt the Mesmer stone in between her cleavage and smiled. Cassandra, looking over at Rebecca driving in the dark laughed.

"You know Rebecca; I don't think I will ever be able to look at my cat snowball the same way again." Both exploded in laughter as they pulled out onto the main highway and headed west.

Looking back at her friend as she drove Rebecca played with her new jewelry and smiled as she thought of all of the new adventures ahead for them, especially now armed with the Mesmer stones. Who knew what might happen next, but no doubt it would be epic.

Whispering to herself as she thought of the possibilities she said "Carpe Diem Girl, Carpe FUCKING Diem!!"