Roxy

Story Info
A divorce and a high school reunion can rekindle a whore.
3.9k words
4.28
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was bent over, shocked how she got this way. Not having been with a different man in over twenty years and now a stranger's hands were on her hips; her skirt raised. It was only supposed to be a reunion, her high school reunion. She didn't expect to be here being fucked from behind in a bathroom stall. She tried to say no, she begged him off between kisses, but the electricity he emitted made her lose control.

The reunion was at the old high school. The hall to the bathroom was darker than the room she just exited. The music faded with every step she made trying to get away... or was she leading him on? Every third light was lit as she walked to where she remembered the girl's bathroom was. She heard her name called out. She looked over her shoulder and saw him rush to catch up.

Roxy liked being a tease and she thought she might have gone a little too far with this one. God damn, she couldn't even remember his name. She felt his bulge as they were dancing. Something she knew was wrong, especially with her husband somewhere around. She thought she would be proper by excusing herself to go to the bathroom, she didn't expect him to follow.

As he caught up, he pushed himself against her. His lips pressed against hers. She tried to say no, but his right hand was steadied alongside her neck, her hair locked in between his fingers and his lips pressed against hers. His other hand holding her around her lower back slightly above her ass. She knew she could overpower him and get away. One swift upward movement with her knee would make him collapse. But his strength, more so from his eyes did two things to her... and dare she admit to herself, she wanted it.

Her panties became wet, and not the granny panties she was going to wear. These were the ones she saved for special events. Those occasions where simply to feel sexy and in control was required, but now she was spiraling. She thought she'd have some drinks to make her receptive to her husband's advances especially after arguing in the car ride over.

She didn't think she would get hot and horny for someone she didn't see for over thirty years. The alcohol and the weed allowed her to reminisce about when she was wilder and freer. Let's face it, the truth is in those early years, her attention craving attitudes would have labeled her a slut, if others only knew.

But now, after her divorce papers still had to be signed her lust was taking over, but not for her husband. He had a good dick, and he had a great tongue, but that was it. He couldn't bring out that elicit nympho she once was. And now, this extraordinary man from her past with a few words in her ear and a few light touches had pierced the dam that held everything back.

That made her even more excited. And then she questioned her predicament... was it he who pushed her into the bathroom or was it she who pulled him wantonly inside? The bathroom interior was visually empty and exceptionally bright from the hall they just exited. Their lips locking and unlocking. Their hands finding no hold on each other's flesh as they roamed unfettered. The stalls could be hiding someone inside... did she care? Did she even want someone to stop her?

Her phone dinged, she ignored it. His hand was clasping up her thigh. His fingers creating an electronically induced field. He might be touching her upper leg, but in truth it was her wet pussy that was feeling it. Her panties were dropping to her ankles, but how was that possible? His hands, firmly placed against her body, were still making their way to massage her, the one hand still on her leg as his second hand wrapped through her hair while his mouth was placed against hers. His tongue forcing its way inside darting left and right as Roxy was wrestling with her desires that she wanted this. It was then, she realized, her panties were dropping because she was pulling them down.

The closest stall door was open only a few feet away. The remaining three had two doors ajar amid a third entrance entirely shut. She stood there frozen, her legs shaking. She knew if they entered, it would be over, her resolve would end. Her wedding vows would be shattered. Her past nature was ready to claim her with wanton feelings from the man who caught her eye across the reunion floor. His kisses constantly roused her slutty ways. The heat between the two multiplied as her phone dinged again. Two, maybe three steps and they were in, the door closed, and the tiny click of the lock was the only protection they had.

Protection... the thought suddenly shook her inner core. She had none... did he... did she care? When was the last time the inside of her pussy was coated? She wanted it. Besides, she didn't know if she could stop him. The thought of his warm member being inside her had her spread her legs as she felt her panties stationary around her ankles. She lifted her one leg shaking the skimpy fabric off. Her beautiful five-inch heels adding to her imposing height that kept most strangers at bay. His kisses suddenly stopped.

He turned her around, bent down grasping the panties holding on to her ankle. Roxy didn't know what to do. Her body was on autopilot and her breathing was erratic. As he was down picking up her panties; she stepped completely out of them, his face close to her ass. She hoped he might begin licking her there.

A memory flooded her as she remembered that some men kept underwear as trophies. She fucked more than her fair of trophy hunters, a thought that only made her drip. Her scent was strong in them, he'd be able to smell her for weeks. She could not believe she was this wet between the 15 feet they moved from outside the bathroom to inside the stall.

She could feel his breath, more so on her ass then her pussy, but it was her pussy that was crying in expectation. His breath was gone as soon as it came as he stood back up, panties in hand.

Her phone pinged again. This time it alerted her three times in a row... she wished whoever it was would just stop. She didn't want the time to acknowledge this could be a mistake. Roxy didn't fathom her mouth was agape with passion until her panties were being pushed into it.

His voice, his deviously delicious voice rung next to her one ear "We don't want you screaming now do we..."

Roxy was shocked that this simple submissive act of her wet panties being shoved in her mouth made her gush. She felt the beginning of an orgasm take hold and he didn't completely touch her. She almost felt ashamed. Her thoughts wondered what her marriage would be like if her husband was like this. If he took her indiscriminately which immediately changed to another what if, a thought that couldn't be completed as she heard a belt being taken off.

Every sound intensified. His breath labored penetratingly or was it hers and she only imagined it was him. Her heart pounded and she supposed he could hear it. The unexpected sound of the bathroom door opened, and a gaggle of woman broke the chaos going through her mind. She was relieved she had the gag in. Her mind cried out she should stop him, but her body refused to listen. They had to be quiet. She knew she couldn't make a sound. But would her companion betray her? Would he be silent as well?

Roxy thought they'd be caught. All they had to do was see two pairs of legs under the stall. It was so obvious. Their feet were facing the wrong way for starters. All these deliberations raced against each other until she heard the deafening roar of his zipper. Couldn't they hear that? And did he still plan on fucking her? Even with others in the room... and God help her... she wanted him too. She wanted him to fuck her while these women had the chance to catch them.

She felt him slowly inch inside her when the conversation between the woman became coherent. She realized; they were her friends.

"Did you see Roxy?" That sounded like Susan.

"Oh my god, I did" ...and that was Betty. Betty would understand this tryst. If Roxy was a slut back in the day, it was because Betty mentored her.

"And that guy she was looking at, who was that. If he was in our grade and looked that good in high school, I would have fucked him." That was Tina, the prude of the group. She wouldn't have fucked him.

"I swear I haven't seen her give anyone those fuck me eyes in years" Betty said.

"Tell me about it... she had the opportunity last week at my place when she was drinking" oh my god, I was so drunk at Susan's, her 19-year-old son was looking good.

"So where do you think she went?" Susan asked.

"Probably to the car" Tina replied.

"Yea, to get fucked" Betty said with a giggle

"Without her husband?" Tina offered, remembering Roxy's husband was talking to Betty's husband, Chuck along with Larry when Roxy left the auditorium.

"Don't knock it until you tried it."

"Betty" the other three cried in mock surprise, since they all knew her husband loved when she fucked around... and they knew it too.

But then the door opened again, and the voices started to go away. The last thing she heard was "Guaranteed if she gets him alone, she's getting fucked."

This was true, it even started in their company. His hands were on her hips. Her palms were against the concrete bracing herself up. The cold cinderblock walls added to the surreal events transpiring. Every thrust causing intense pleasure. Her skirt secured around her waist but rolled up to give easier access. The warmth intensified. Every push she mimicked by pushing back. She was no longer going to settle with a few pulls and pushes, she was going to fuck back. And then... her phone rang.

She knew it was her husband. The soon to be ex-husband. Why the hell did he have to be calling now? Wasn't he still talking with Larry and Chuck? His ringtone wasn't ending. Should she let it go to voicemail? Was he wanting to leave? To go home already. Maybe he thought he would get lucky with her one more time.

The panties were pulled out of her mouth and somehow the phone was next to her ear... the delicious voice of her captor sullied a horribly exciting idea into her head...

"Answer it".

She couldn't answer the phone. Could she? Her heart might no longer be his, but she was still married to the man, at least on paper. And here she was with another man inside her pounding away without protection. She knew she wouldn't get pregnant. And she wanted to feel him cum deep inside her. Oh my god how she wanted to be that teen age slut again.

"Go ahead... answer it." This time, the voice was hypnotic.

She did.

"Hey" shakily " What's up?" She asked wondering if he would know an old high school alum was fucking her from behind while they talked.

"Are you busy?"

Am I busy? What the fuck was wrong with him? No 'hello'. No 'how are you', just 'are you busy?' Why the hell would he ask if I was busy when a sudden thought occurred to her. An outlandish naughty thought. Does he know? Right now, does he know I'm getting fucked?

"Can we talk later? I'm catching up with old times." At least she wasn't lying.

Roxy was reminded of the times she would drink. The subtle line between tipsy and drunk was always the most dangerous. And the drunk Roxy always thought she sounded sober. So, she wondered did she sound fine now, or did she sound like she was about to cum all over another man's cock.

"Well, I saw that you had your trashy novel out before we left... and I know we didn't have the best car ride over... and I was, well, wondering... you know for old times' sake... I got some Northern Lights and maybe we could head home now."

Roxy cut him off. Her voice coming out in part rage and part overall bliss as she relished getting fucked harder and faster. This man behind her was an animal, and suddenly there was something familiar about this. Then it clicked and the memory of getting fucked in this bathroom almost 32 years ago made her even more excited.

"Maybe you should have thought about this before" she said, but what she thought was maybe she should give him sloppy seconds. It would serve him right to have another man's cum surround his dick while fucking her. She continued with "I have to go... I am sorry. I'll meet you in the car when I'm ready. We'll talk. Maybe you should hang out longer with Larry and Chuck."

Roxy didn't get the satisfaction of hanging up. Her ex already had. Was she wrong? Technically they were already separated. She didn't care and the guy fucking her probably didn't see her ring, and if he did, he didn't care either. She knew he wasn't going to last much longer at this pace, for the love of God, she knew he wasn't going to last much longer either.

"Go ahead, cum inside me. I know you want to."

Then to her absolute amazement he stopped. Did she scare him with that comment? His hands still on her hips he felt him step back. The stall door groaned at what could only be him backing into it. She turned her head about and saw him awkwardly lean over. She felt his hands spread her ass cheeks apart and his tongue began to lick what his tool was just fucking. His nose pressed tenderly against her ass. Would he lick that too? The feelings in her head and the actions of her body were too much. Roxy felt herself having an orgasm.

Everything felt great. Right now, at least for this moment, she was free. And she didn't want this to end. It was euphoric. When she first entered the bathroom, she was feeling like she lost control, and now with his mouth kissing her pussy she felt a bit more authoritarian. She almost felt sadistic after getting off the phone with her ex. Her companions tongue felt great, now to see if he could find her clit.

Roxy turned around, lowering herself onto the toilet and looked her devotee dead in the eyes... "on your knees" which he salaciously complied. Her one leg stayed on the floor. Her other leg raised higher and higher until her heel was on his shoulder. Heels, what a joke. She hardly ever wore them. Today though, it felt right.

She looked down on him. There was a gleam in his eyes... a wanton gleam crying out for this. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face between her legs. If he wasn't going to cum immediately inside her... then she was going to cum on him. She imagined kissing him afterwards, tasting herself. A chill shook her. The continued wickedness of her actions and her thoughts had indeed reopened her Pandora's box.

His freshly shaved head felt smooth in her hands. His tongue pierced between her legs paying attention to her clit. Indeed, he was able to find it she thought. She was wet, really wet. But that only seemed to encourage him. His tongue continued to lick and probe. Roxy felt his finger slide inside her, or maybe it was two. She couldn't tell. She didn't care as long as she kept feeling this wanton, this dirty.

She knew her marriage was over. It was faltering for months. But did she feel dirtier because she was still married? Did she feel sluttier because this reminded her of what she was like before she tied the knot? Or... dare she ask... did she feel whorish because she wanted to be like this again? Roxy thought back to her youth when she did things just to feel good... and this felt good.

The stronger she clasped the back of his head, the quicker he lapped. Her legs wouldn't stop shaking. A steady throb contorted her thighs. She wanted him back inside her. She wanted to feel him spread his seed. Dare she even confess to herself that she wanted her husband to ask in the car how she enjoyed the reunion. Would his hand try resting upon her leg? And then if he did ask, could she answer truthfully and describe how desirable she felt being fucked.

Roxy wanted more. She wanted to touch herself while sitting on the toilet. She was still in disbelief this high school alumni had pushed her in here to fuck her. She had no idea how much filthier she could feel until he abruptly stood up. His pants still lowered while his dick waved into her face. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed the tip of his cock into her watering mouth. She had no time to protest, nor wanted to.

She loved it. She remembered practicing on frozen popsicles when she was younger. She envied her older sister wanting to do what she spied on, probably the very reason she started so young. She recognized she had a gift. And before she spread her legs, she made sure every boy in her class knew what heaven felt like.

Roxy knew that she could empty his balls of every drop. She cupped his sac with one hand while stroking his shaft with the other. One way or the other she was going to show him who was in control... but, once he started fucking her mouth she considered, it might not be her.

His hands held the back of her head. Every thrust sent waves of excitement through her body. Recollections of her slutty days were flying back. She questioned why she ever stopped. Yes, there were days she felt ashamed, but if she was candid, she would do it all again with the man right now fucking her throat like a whore found on a corner. And G-d help her she enjoyed every bit of it.

She grabbed his ass trying to ride each thrust. Drool and pre-cum mixed sliding down her chin. She pulled his ass checks apart which erupted a moan from his lips. She wondered... and then she decided to throw caution to the wind. She pushed him back with her hands on his hips, a slight pop sounded as his dick came free from her mouth. Roxy looked up into his eyes.

"Turn around."

"What?"

"I said... Turn... Around" pausing for emphasis.

Roxy 'you're crazy' she thought, but her pussy was like a faucet turned all the way on. She remembered eating pussy before, Betty showed her how. Would eating out his ass be so different? After he turned, his hands against the door, she spread his cheeks and stretched out her tongue. She wanted to make sure to give him a proper rimming. His breathing escalated and then she knew she could make him her bitch.

Maybe she could use the pretext and hire him as a gardener and fuck him right before her husband was to come home. Or maybe he could pretend to be a plumber and he could take her over the sink while her soon to be ex was in the other room. An old eighties porn flick came to mind that she watched in high school.

Roxy felt his ass moisten, she saw it throb and she decided to go one step further and stuck a solitary finger up his ass. Would he mind? Would she even care? The risk could be worth it. Another moan: she knew she hit pay dirt.

Suddenly the stall next door sounded. The automatic flush was triggered.

"I'm sorry." A flustered voice cried out. "I didn't mean to listen in. I was hoping you'd be done so I could leave you unaware, but I can't sit on this toilet anymore. My legs were getting numb. I'll wash my hands and leave."

Roxy stifled a giggle and listened to the woman exclaim her apology. Did she finger herself while she was listening? Would she join if asked... but no, she wanted this all to herself. Her face creeped back to lick his ass some more. Of course, now that she comprehended that she was being listened too, her pussy released a spasm of pleasure squirting into the toilet bowl. The thought of being caught was too much. She came. She had to stop this fore play and fuck him once more.

"Sorry..." the unknown voice replied again as the door opened and shut.

"Fuck me again. Cum inside me. I need to feel you the whole way home."

He didn't answer. He turned, stood her up; standing up himself, kissed her strong and hard. Knowing her tongue was eating his ass made it more sexually demeaning and yet... so appealing.

"Please... I need this..."

"Are you sure?"

She didn't answer verbally, she just nodded her head like a little girl while biting her lower lip.

He shuffled around switching places and sat down on the toilet while Roxy stood. His dick standing straight up. She straddled on top of him as he aligned his dick inside her pussy. She felt every inch begin to stuff her.

12