Roxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved being on top. Did he know that? Every thrust she could feel him deeper and deeper. Her lips were next to his ear, as his was next to hers. He called her names, names that made her who she was. Yes, she was a slut. Yes, she was a whore. This tease of his breath in her ear only made her hotter... wetter...

She whispered back "I will always be a whore but be careful what you ask for"...And then... there it was. After all that stimulation.

Roxy felt it propel inside her. The first blast being the strongest. She wondered what it would have been like on her face. In her mouth? Would he kiss her afterwards? Would she give him a choice? Could she snowball him? Could she get her husband to eat her cum filled pussy out one last time as a consolation prize? She didn't know. All she knew now is that she was a woman reborn. And with his cum still sliding inside her she stood, watched some cum dribble out. She placed two fingers inside her, pulled them out and stuck them in his mouth.

"Don't forget me." She spoke.

Roxy pulled down her skirt. Kissed her partner in crime and left the stall. She didn't say anything. This wasn't because she didn't want to say anything, it was because if she did, she felt it would ruin her high. She walked to the bathroom mirror and did her best to freshen up. She had to admit, that after what transpired, she had a certain glow about her.

Her phone rang. It was her husband's ringtone. She decided not to answer. She would walk to the car and wait for him there. Once she felt that she was presentable and didn't look like she was freshly fucked from a scene on porn hub, she left the bathroom.

12