Rule Breakers

Story Info
A good time can go bad when not everyone is included.
3.1k words
2.57
62.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So what are the ground rules?” Ryan asked. He and his wife Isabella we’re sitting across from each other at the table in their house. It was going to happen, they were going to bring someone into their bedroom. Ryan had wanted to for a long time, and Isabella had finally been convinced. “We definitely need to have ground rules.”

“Well I think you should both use protection. That’s an easy one.” Ryan nodded. “I also don’t think I want to do anal.”

“No anal. Got it. I don’t want you to kiss whoever we get. That feels too personal. You know?”

“I doubt I’d want to anyways.” She laughed, leaning in and kissing him. “I like kissing you to much.” They laughed. “Anything else?”

“Yeah, I just think we should be as equal as possible. Not leave anyone out for too long. We should all enjoy it together.” Isabella nodded. “Oh and we need a safe word. Something like red light or safe word.”

“Anyone says safe word and everything stops.” Isabella confirmed. “Oh this is going to be so much fun.” She leaned over and kissed her husband again.

“Did you have anyone in mind for out third?” He asked.

“Yes, actually. A guy from work. He’s pretty hot, plus he’s checked me out more than once. James. I’d bet he’d be happy to join us.”

“Okay.” Ryan leaned across the table and kissed Isabella again. “I can’t believe we’re actually doing this. It’s just...” He smiled.

Isabella flirted with James the next day at work. She was naturally flirty so she had to really lay it on thick, touching his arm and thigh, giggling at everything he said, to make sure he noticed. The day after she popped the question. That weekend three cars were parked in the driveway.

Isabella was sitting on the bed in her underwear. Ryan was next to her, also in his underwear. She was petite, but in great shape. He was short too, but not exactly in that great of shape. He had a little bit of a gut growing on him. There was a box of condoms on the table.

James came out of the bathroom in his boxers. He was tall, muscular, and had dark olive skin. There was already a bulge in his underwear. She looked him up and down with hungry eyes. He walked up to Isabella, ignoring Ryan completely. He grabbed a handful of Isabella’s blonde locks pulling her up a little bit. She let out a little moan. “I’ve been looking forward to this.” He said. “I’ve wanted to use that mouth since I met you.” He leaned in closer to her.

She put a finger to his lips and stopped him. “No kissing. Remember?” She smiled as he pulled away, smirking back at her.

“Right.” He let go of her hair and stepped back. Ryan got off the bed, standing next to him. There was a mirror in which he could see their reflections. The difference between them was obvious.

“Alright boys.” Isabella said, drawing Ryan’s attention back. “Whip those dicks out.” She got off the bed, kneeling in front of the two men. Ryan pulled his underwear down to around his thighs. He was already hard just from the anticipation. All five inches of his member sprang out, standing vertically from his crotch. James scoffed quietly, drawing both sets of eyes to him.

He reached into the pocket of his boxers, pulling his soft cock out. It hung seven thick inches down from his crotch. “Oh my god.” Isabella mumbled, covering her mouth. Suddenly Ryan felt quite shy.

“Yeah, and I’m not even hard yet.” He took a half a step closer to Isabella, running his fingers through her hair. Ryan followed suit, getting closer to his wife. “You want to see me hard?” She looked up at him, finally prying her eyes away from his member, and nodded. “Then show me what that mouth does.” She complied instantly, opening her mouth and letting his cock slide in

Ryan stood off to the side as she took James’s cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Her eyes seemed to glow as it swelled steadily growing bigger and bigger, further dwarfing his already average cock. She was resting her hands on James’ thigh as she bobbed her head back and forth. Ryan grabbed her hand and moved it to his cock.

She started to stroke him slowly as she sucked James off. He moaned “fuck that mouth is good.” He said to her. She pulled away from him, letting his now visible nine inch cock pop out of her mouth. She grabbed it with one hand and started to stroke it as she moved over to her husband’s cock. She took it easily into her mouth.

She bobbed her head back and forth on it, using both hands to stroke James’s cock. She glanced over at it while sucking her husband’s. After less than a minute she switched back. James ran his fingers through her hair while she worked his shaft with her hands and mouth. After a few minutes she let go of his cock and pulled away. She opened her mouth and Ryan pushed his cock towards her.

Suddenly James, who hadn’t let go of Isabella’s hair, tugged her back towards him, pushing his cock back into her still open mouth. “Oh come on baby I’m so close. Don’t blue ball me.” He said, holding her head as he pushed his dick down into her throat. She pressed her hands against his thighs as he slid in and out. After a moment he let go of her hair. She continued to move the way that he had been, back and forth, lifting her hands up to stroke his shaft.

Ryan frowned as he watched the massive cock slip in and out of Isabella’s throat. “Hey I..” she held up one finger, stopping him as she continued to suck.

“Don’t worry.” James groaned. “I’ll finish up with your girl quick and then you can get your turn.” He slapped Ryan’s arm. “Oh fuck baby, use that tongue.” He moaned, resting his hand on the back of her head. She looked up at him, bobbing faster.

Five minutes passed as she sucked his dick. He kept groaning and telling her that he was close, but he didn’t stop. Finally he moaned and Isabella’s eyes went wide. She tried to pull away from him but he grabbed her head, tangling his fingers in her hair, and held her nose against his crotch. He groaned. “Fuck that’s it.” Isabella’s eyes started to water. The base of his cock spasmed, his balls contracted, pulsing. Finally he pulled out of her mouth, letting her head go. She swallowed, letting out a sigh and whipping her lips clean.

James sighed. “Alright. Your turn.” He said. His cock started to go soft. He sat down on the bed. Ryan moved back in front of his wife and she began sucking him off. She seemed distracted. She bobbed her head slowly, not nearly as fast or as energetically as she had for James.

She glanced a few times over at James, who had stripped out of his boxers. Every time she looked it was harder, until after a few minutes he was back to his full length again. It laid hot and hard against his stomach. “God your ass is fucking phenomenal Izzy. Anyone ever tell you that?”

She pulled away from Ryan’s cock, reaching up and lazily stroking it. “Yeah. You just did.” They both laughed. James got up off the bed as he squatted behind her. He reached around and groped her breasts, drawing a gasp from her.

“Perfect perky tits.” Isabella continued to stroke Ryan while looking back at James. He let go and reached to grab her ass. “nice fat ass.” He laughed, reaching into her panties from behind with one hand. “And so wet already.” She let out a moan. “You need to get some dick in you, don’t you?” She bit her lip and nodded.

“But I haven’t...” Ryan started. James cut him off.

“Hey don’t be selfish now. Izzy needs to get off too.”

Isabella nodded. “Yeah Ryan. Besides...” She smiled. “Wouldn’t you rather fuck me than just get blown by me?” She stroked him quickly while looking up at him

He smiled and nodded. “Yeah. Yeah I would.” Izzy stood up and walked towards the bed, pulling her underwear off as she went. Ryan fumbled out of his and headed for the box of condoms. He turned and saw James was already standing in front of Izzy.

“I’ve wanted to get in your pants for so long baby. I’m going to.. “ she grabbed his cock, shutting him up for a second.

“Not without a condom. Baby.” She smiled. Ryan saw this and knew he had an opening to get to his wife first. He fumbled with the condom and managed to rip it open. “Honey.” Izzy said. “Can you grab James a condom.”

Ryan turned and saw James with his hand open. Ryan grabbed a condom and tossed it to James who caught it and ripped it open with his teeth. Ryan frantically tried to pull the condom on in time. He almost had it when he heard. “Ah shit.” He turned, condom half on, to see James wearing a broken condom. The tip had ripped open leaving a gap around his shaft. “guess I’m just too fucken big. You don’t have Magnums do you?” He asked Ryan. He shook his head. “It’s fine. I’m clean and good at pulling out.” He pushed Izzy back onto the bed.

Ryan came over, rolling his condom down as James rolled his own off. “Isabella we...” She cut him off.

Izzy let out a moan as she took James into her. She looked up at James, who had barely managed to get half of his nine thick inches into her. Her eyes seemed to glow as she looked at him. She slid her hand up his stomach. “It’s okay Ryan. He’s...” She trailed off into a moan as James finished pressing inside of her. She laid back down. “now come over here so... Oh fuck...I can finish that blowjob off.” She smiled at him.

Izzy’s tits started to bounce as James thrust in and out of her. Ryan slipped the condom off and put his cock in his wife’s waiting mouth. She bounced her mouth forward and back with every thrust from James, swirling her tongue around his shaft as she went. He let out a moan as she grabbed his hips and pulled him in.

For the first time that night Ryan actually felt like things were how he had expected them to be. He reached down and groped his wife’s perky tits. James was right, they were perfect. A moment later James reached up and roughly grabbed Izzy’s other breast. He ran his thumb over her nipple and drew out a moan. She let go of Ryan’s hips.

Ryan let go of her breast for a second, and before he could reach back down James already had a hold of it. She moaned again as he squeezed them. “You like that don’t you? Having your tits groped.” He squeezed them as he said groped. She moaned and pulled away from Ryan’s cock.

“God, yes it feels so good. I love your hands oh!” He squeezed her again and drew out another moan. She looked up at him as he fucked her. Ryan stood behind her head, cock still hard and wet from her mouth but quickly drying.

She sat up and put her hands on his chest as he fucked her. His hips slapped against hers, making a loud smack every time. Both of them moaned and groaned and sighed together as they made love. James scooped Izzy off the bed and held her as he bounced her up and down on his cock. Ryan saw his chance. He slid the condom back on and came up behind her.

Ryan grabbed her bouncing ass, standing on his toes he was able to just barely brush his cock against her ass. In a second she turned around to look at him. “Ryan. I said no oh fuck yes James! No anal.” He backed off as she continued to bounce up and down.

After a few more minutes Izzy’s breathing became rapid. “Don’t stop, don’t stop I’m so close!” She moaned to James. He complied, falling onto the bed without stopping. Her legs were up in the air and he was in between them, thrusting in and out like a piston. Her legs shook and she dug at his back as she got closer and closer to climax. “Don’t stop. Never stop baby!” Ryan watched as James moved down and pushed his tongue into Izzy’s waiting mouth. His heart dropped.

She didn’t stop him, in fact she brought him closer. She Tangled her fingers in his hair. She pushed back against him, turning her head to kiss him back. Her whole body started to shake as she came. James sped up as she shook on his cock. They moaned into each other’s mouths.

After almost a minute of shaking bodies, hard thrusting, and passionate kissing the two slowed down and James finally pulled out. Ryan could see that he had finished inside of his wife. Her cunt was leaking his cum. Big white drops of the stuff ran down her inner thigh and crotch. Izzy didn’t seem to care one bit. She was just excited that she had cum too.

Ryan moved in, he was still going to fuck her, still going to get off. As he got closer James shoved him back away. “I’m not done with you yet Izzy.” He said as he climbed over her. His cock was shrinking quickly, but as soon as it was shoved in her face she took it in her mouth. “Use those tits to keep me hard little whore.” He said. She pressed her tits together around his massive member and began sliding them up and down for him. Ryan remembered her refusing to do that for him.

In no time he was hard again and his member had been cleaned off. He pulled back, standing between her legs again. James kissed her. She sat up to meet his kiss. He pulled away just long enough to say, “I’m going to fuck that pretty little asshole of yours.” Her eyes went wide, never breaking contact with his. “okay?”

“Y-yes..” she said, nodding frantically. He kissed her again, holding her in his arms as she played with his hair. They embraced for minutes on end, grinding against each other’s naked bodies, feeling each other, exchanging tongues into the others mouths. Finally he pulled away and rolled Izzy onto her stomach. She let out a moan and stuck her ass up in the air, sliding her legs apart.

Her ass spread slightly and pressed his shaft in, grinding it against both holes. She moaned, wiggling her round butt up and down, back and forth. Finally he stepped back and pushed his big mushroom tip into her asshole. Little by little he pushed his cock deeper into her. She moaned, fidgeting on the bed, legs shaking as her hole spread to accept his shaft. He was thick, but he had been made slick in her mouth and cunt.

Inch by inch he slid in, drawing moans and gasps with every centimeter of his member. She shook and twitched, groan and even shrieked in pain, but through it all she twerked and pushed her ass backwards onto him. Desperate for more. Desperate to be filled. Finally his hips pressed gently against her ass. She was panting. She had only just climaxed a few minutes earlier, but James hadn’t let her come down off her orgasm and she was starting to get close again. She could feel the same rolling, pulsing, pleasurable heat coming from her crotch that she was just becoming familiar with.

It was all almost too much to handle. Then James started to pull out. She moaned, laying her head on the bed and sticking her ass up more for him. If it felt good sliding in slowly, it felt better coming out faster. He pulled out most of the way before pushing back in. It felt smoother, easier this time. Better. His hips slapped against her ass, making a soft sound. He pulled out again, a little faster, then pushed back in faster still.

With every slapping thrust Izzy moaned. She dug her fingers into the bedsheets, but never stopped pushing back on her lovers cock. She couldn’t get enough of it. She needed all of it. Even if it felt good sliding out. He laid over top of her, kissing her neck as he thrust in and out of her. She moaned and tried to move but he held her down. She shouted under him, still able to push her ass up against him.

Ryan had sat by and watched while James fucked his wife uninterrupted, in what was supposed to be threeway. He had broken every rule that they had set out and she wasn’t just happy to let him do it, she had helped him.

“Fuck...” James groaned in Izzy’s ear. “you like this cock don’t you?” She moaned approvingly. “How long have you wanted this cock?”

“Oh god. It’s so good.” She moaned. “Always. I wanted it... Fuck... Since I met you.” She admitted in the middle of her passion. “Oh my God I love your cock James! Fuck me in the ass!”

Ryan watched, trying to speak but frozen. He mumbled something but neither reacted. Finally he managed to get two words out. The only words he needed to get out. “safe word.” James continued to fuck Izzy in the ass. She continued to moan and push back on his cock.

They moaned together, kissed each other, like nothing had been said at all. Ryan repeated himself. Still nothing. Finally he approached the two. “Safe word.” He said, this time directly to Isabella.

She shoved him away. “I’m sorry but... Oh god... But fuck off Ryan.” She pressed her face into the bed, moaning loudly. James pulled out of her, flipped her over onto her back and started fuck her again. He reached down and started to rub her clit with one hand. Ryan walked of the room, still able to hear the two fucking. He didn’t want to watch anymore. All night he could hear them fucking and Izzy cumming over and over again.