All Comments on 'Rule Breakers'

by Thrownaway_0_0_

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave this 5 stars because it’s...painful to read.

Izzy has set this up from the beginning and lied to Ryan the whole time. She played him and basically forced her husband to do the only thing he can, and that is to begin the divorce.

I would like to see how this plays out. Izzy’s half-hearted apologies, the fights, the anger and recriminations and the guilt she should be dealing with as she knows she fucked up and doesn’t know how to make it right...that is if she actually wants to remain married to Ryan.

Even a desperate act of violence as Ryan takes a baseball bat to James’s kneecaps would be preferable than quietly slinking off without even a protest. Or, let him have a shower, towel off, go back into the bedroom and pack some clothes and leave for Vegas. He can quit his job, drain their accounts and leave her to figure out how to pay for everything and since he’s disappeared, she can’t divorce him.

There’s lots of ways to end this and I hope to see a resolution.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
This is part 1, isn’t it?

I’m assuming so, so no scoring yet.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
One reason for the low score

This story is unfinished and leaves the reader hanging. If this was meant to be a multi-part story, then this should have been labeled “Ch. 01.” If not, then we simply have part of a story without resolution. Does Ryan leave, does he get his gun, does he call his brother who is an MMA champion to kick James’ ass? We don’t have enough background on Ryan (in fact, there is no character development on any of them) to have a clue what might occur. The writing isn’t bad, but with no ending, I cannot give more than three stars.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 4 years ago
Really?

And this could end in anything but divorce?

Stupid...

"Fuck off Ryan."

Fuck off? Okay, I'll fuck off.

While they are fucking, I pack a suitcase and fuck off to a motel. The next morning, I go to the bank first thing and empty the bank accounts, then disappear in my car to pastures new.

Good luck with the mortgage and the bills bitch.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
unfinished

it needs a ending, you cant just finish there, what happens next, , ryan going forward, izzys explanation. ???? ,, the aftermath, so sorry , its a good story but a poor ending so only a 2, could easily have been a 5 with a proper ending, , thanks for sharing but please finish this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
stupid dumb bastard

Dumb Ryan was set up. She had intended to let dark or black bull have all her holes. He's to stupid to see it. Kick her and her fucking ass wipe out of house for good.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Divorce the whore

And move on, next keep the wife to yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Leave her

She set this up for sure. Leave her now so you have some self respect.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

that marriage is toast

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
another

rule breakers need to pay, needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Divorce time

Nuff said

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
He should have known going in . . .

. . . that he was going to be the third wheel. She should have simply had a clandestine affair with James, instead of bringing her husband into it. Then maybe, just maybe, he’d have dumped her for a non-mom bod younger chick before Ryan found out about the affair.

James was written as the alpha, and Ryan a beta. Not sure how he recovers from that.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 4 years ago
Crappy behaviour

To remove comments you dont like.

Bbump41Bbump41over 4 years ago
He started it

He should have maned up used the safe word and kicked the asshole out of the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost

Lost her to big cock, what a weak story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why did you stop there.

You could make him willing cuck like many brain dead writers here,

or make him a MAN who would burn the bitch, or forgive her after forcing her to walk on the broken glass (playing with words only).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Second part

Will there be a part two???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Guess it's time to use the backup safe word

...divorce.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
3*

If this had been part one, it would have been 4*. But as a stand alone story, it just doesn't make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pack you shit

Obviously he doesn't have a set. I don't know why guys enjoy bringing somebody else into their bed. That being said if the guys bigger than you. You have an equalizer in the house somewhere , come back in the room tell him to get the f*** out. Tell her she's quitting tomorrow. She has any problems she can get the f*** out with him. Obviously she can't be trusted. It started off wrong in a threesome. I'm going to get some first if I was into that I'm not into alpha males. I'm a loving husband. But I am a United States Marine. And I would have no guilty feelings about putting a bullet in his head. Just saying I live in Florida I was in fear for my life. Standing my ground. Semper Fidelis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

aa stupid man got what he asked for he should have kept his wife for himself now she will want more and soon he will not have a wife dummy

Grizzled_LionGrizzled_Lionover 4 years ago
Next day

She finds him gone. She’s all apologetic and it was just heat of the moment.

He just hands her divorce papers with “I’m sorry but fuck off Izzy”.

There’s no RAAC in this, there’s no coming back from that.

I hope she enjoyed it but that’s a deal breaker right there.

Needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well she said it, "fuck off Ryan"

Might as well call it quits on the marriage, as she is going to be cheating all the time now. There is no way to put this behind them and move forward.

To all those who would say "Oh it's just his male ego getting in the way!". If the roles were reversed the excluded wife would be trashing the room and trying to cut off his dick.

deadonedeadoneover 4 years ago
I fail to understand

While I thought the story formula and pablum for the cuckold masses it once again commits a major error.

Why write a 'story' take it all the way to the climax and then abandon it? Here are the 5 points of a plot line (this is copied from 1 of dozens of site: read them, study them)

1. Exposition/Introduction

2. Rising Action

3. Climax

4. Falling Action: During this stage, the action winds down, loose ends get tied up, events are resolved and we learn the results of the protagonists’ actions.

5. Denoument/Conclusion: In the denoument stage, the goal is resolved and the conflict ends (could be positive, negative

This bozo writer like so many fails to provide the falling action and conclusion. THESE ARE THE KEY ELEMENTS! They give the story a meaning to exist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are obviously a ball breaking feminist

But a chapter 2 " nuke the bitch with napalm added " could save you!

muncher354muncher354over 4 years ago
Lol

More of the same. Nothing special, big cock, does anal without prep or lube, husband cucked. Boring

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

Lol, careful what you wish for. Hubby got his wish then regretted it. I wished for a new quality LW story and got this instead. Oh well, at least it was short and skimmable.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
No consequences

If that’s the story and there’s no consequences to his wife’s actions, this is a 1 star.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
I have to agree with Grizzled_Lion

Their comment was spot on!!!

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
EVER GET THE FEELING OF DEJA VU

or just maybe you have been had, Sucker!!!!!!! TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical cuck

There is no way for this to last. She obviously was wanting this guy all along and never cared about her husband. NUKE THE BITCH. But the husband isn't really a likable character either. I would have thrown the mother fucker out just minutes into it.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
Divorce

Is coming. She won't be useful to anyone. Nuke her. Leave her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How could he hear them all night?

You don't want us to believe he stayed around waiting for the stupid slut to come up for air do you?.. Nope, he went right to the bank and realtor and grabbed the assets and contacted the "We buy ugly houses for cash right now" folks. Packed his few important belongings and left all the trash in bed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: I gave this 5 stars because it’s...painful to read

That statement is illogical and contrary to the very concept of a 5, a perfect score. Reading the comment would indicate a 3 at best.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
He deserved it

If you bring a man to fuck your wife, you deserve it if she... correction, WHEN she likes his dick more than yours. Embrace your cuck status or get a divorce and learn for next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cuck

he wanted to be a cuck, she made him one. Nothing to like about all 3 characters. 1*

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Add my voice to the other 2 requests.

I know an author gets the ultimate decision on the ending, but this is still mid climax. You’ve given us a literary ruined orgasm. Actually this is not a climax yet, because the conflict you built into the plot just shifted into high gear when she told him to F off. You have a plot bubbling, and we have no idea where things are really going. Please tie up the loose ends, ‘cause we’d all like to see where it goes!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
A weak story

Mistake in plot #1. Nobody from work, or known to them. #2. Normal size cock, especially if she is to enjoy butt fucking for the first time. #3. Why wait to use the safe word? Stop it with no condom. A time out for a week might get them onto the same page.

But it’s your story

Chilley

ValintValintover 4 years ago
Meh

When reading junk like this, I often wonder what perspective the author is really trying to sell.

I mean, I think anyone getting into wife-sharing/cuckoldry/threesomes is playing with fire, but the "Once you open the door, it doesn't matter how good of a wife she is, she immediately becomes a cock-thirsty slut!" stories reek of Saturday-morning PSA levels of nuance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Don’t listen to the asses who haven’t read the description of this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's the point?

If no part 2, then it's just a wimpy cuckold story. And why have someone from work? Best to be anonymous. This was obviously pre-planned, but will he realize it? The storyline could ld bounce back, but if this is it, then it wasn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She told Ryan to fuck off and I'm telling this 'writer' to fuck off, what a waste of time. Will there be more? or are they just another 'writer' on here who thinks its cute not to finish the story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Not going to vote. Yet.

I'll wait for the second part. Will it be a BTB? RAAC? Or something else?

Doesn't matter, because this story has no resolution as yet, and it could go several ways in the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked it as I can relate. I shared my wife with a coworker who ended up being a hung stud. The one off turned into a regular on going thing and my wife has lost all respect for me which fuels my desires even more.

Looking forward to a part two.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
And?

And? As it is, is lower than 1*

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
I really hope that there is a sequel

so that we can all get some satisfaction from this disaster.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Izzy

Fuck off Izzy! Breaking agreed on rules is cheating even for low life swingers. Dump her dead ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incomplete

Story is incomplete - they have not finished the sex play and the husband is excluded. There needs to be a second part describing the aftermath and consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's an old saying

"be careful what you wish for, because you might get it."

having said that, however, I still want to see the heartless bitch burn

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
**

Half ass story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why isn't there a zero?

This story sucks. It doesn't even deserve a 1, because it has no ending. Why did the author even bother to stop writing at the end of a paragraph? Why not just stop in the middle of a sentence, or even the middle of a word? That would make as much sense as just stopping before any resolution to the story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Why is Ryan pissed off?

It was his fantasy, right? He pushed her into agreeing to it, right?

So, after considering his fantasy for a while, Isabella decides that she likes the idea, and is willing to try it. Her pussy gets wet at the thought of having two men at once. And then some hit, young guy from work flirts hard with her, and she integrates him into the fantasy pushed on her by her husband.

Then, bam! it turns out that the young stud is better hung, and that all ties in with the way people naturally react their first time with someone new: excited because it’s unknown, not the same thing you’ve always had.

Commenters expect Ryan to man up and dump her, but it’s way too late; he tore up his man card long before James walked in the door.

If you bring a third person into the bedroom, you already know that that person is going to be different, which is exciting, and that means if that person is only just as good in bed as you, he’s going to be better, simply due to the novelty. And you take the chance that yeah, he will be better.

Maybe if this was just something that happened following a drunken party, it would be different, but no, Ryan fantasized about this, encouraged it and planned it. Must suck to be him.

Due to some iffy grammar, I had to read the beginning couple of sentences over, in which she said no anal. The first time I read it, I thought it was him saying he didn’t want to get fucked in the ass. Yeah, I could understand something like that, because if you bring another man into the bedroom, how do you know he’s not a bi top? Turns out that while Isabella got fucked in the ass literally, Ryan did figuratively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Once again . . .

We have a Yet Another story that demonstrates that devising a threesome with another male in a supposedly "good/loving" marriage is like playing catch with a hand grenade with the pin pulled out. I still wonder if people actually do this. If so, WHY do they do this? Can anything good come from it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck

You are a pure cuck if you put up with this shit

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I'm not scoring it yet.

Although painful and the wife is hateful, two unknowns remain to be answered. Will she regret her actions and will she continue? I think this provides an all too likely outcome to sharing - desire overcomes love and a partner is deeply hurt. The marriage may even be broken. Sharing a wife is foolish and playing with fire. With fire, a person is often burned and the husband is certainly burned here. Whether the marriage can survive remains to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what if....?????

What if the point of this story is to get a silly bitch who doesn't believe in rules to transform into a willing cockslave who can't live with out them (Both rules and cocks)?

Cuckoldry seems to (I don't really understand it at all, actually) border on the FRINGE EXTREME end of BDSM, like, them willing cucks be cray cray even to the mainstream of the leather and bondage crowd. But submission and dominance are things that raise there head up within all types of human relationships, in all walks of life. Sometimes that path of transforming oneself into something completely different is a powerful journey, especially if it is radically different from who one was before. The problem is, despite feeling the creative power of creation in this process, the questions remain as to what to do with it all, now that the transformation is complete. Who or WHAT can you do to maintain the fuel to the fire, when it rages out of control in its appetites? Burning out is twice as likely, faster, sooner, before you even expect it.

Can he take any pride in making her this way? But who cares, if he has no way to control what is to become of himself, and what he has lost, in compared to what she has taken from him.

This could be a story where the ONLY control is in the rules. And she HAS to learn to follow them, and he instead of remaining a weak and powerless observer, instead becomes the puppet master. She litererally needs his instruction and correction at all times. She NEEDS to follow the rules.

Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
needs a sequel

Definitely needs a sequel.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
😂🤣 Sorry for being the bearer of bad news to some of you...

... But this story is over.

This is a classic netorate: all angst, humiliation and heartaches, with zero resolution to be expected. Actually, if there's ever a sequel to it, expect more of the same - hey, Isabella hasn't made Ryan ate James' cum right out of her pussy yet! It REALLY can get worst! So go ahead and vote in, knowing full well it won't get any better than this.

'Kinda shocked that this overall nothing story got the reaction it got, though, since this is NOT AT ALL what anyone could claim to be the least bit original. 'Threesomes-to-cuckold' tales are a dime a dozen, on this site... but, for some reason, this one hit some folks HARD! 'Don't get it, but I guess I'm now so blasé about this type of fair, it just doesn't affect me like it would most normal, rational people.

Hell, I laughed throughout the whole thing! Very doubtful this was the reaction the author was looking for, and yet... It's comedy gold for a misanthrope - like watching a dumbass get horned by a bull! 😁

Because of its lack of originality, this story raised, yet again, the same, exact Big Question that such premises always do: THE FUCK DOES THE IDIOT HUSBAND GET OUT OF IT??? The BQ is even more puzzling here, 'cause we're supposed to buy that it was Ryan annoying his wife about a threesome, and not Isabella suggesting it to him... Given how the whole thing turned out, HIGHLY IMPROBABLE (really, the fuck does he get out of letting a bigger, stronger, more handsome man fucking his wife!?), but, then again, less with forget: it's a netorate, and such stories not only are seldom completed, but they're usually just as senseless.

However, as funny as this whole enterprise turned out to be, it's still remain ultimately worthless. Sure, I could waste some brain-cells into imagining Ryan grow a spine and do something about his loveless marriage, by why bother? Why would Thrownaway do the same? It's not worth it. Hell, I feel like I gave way too much effort, as it is, reviewing this whole thing, so might as well end it here...

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
This relationship is toast.

Before Ryan pushed her into doing this, she was reluctant.

That means that she was hanging onto the ideal that together, they meant something. A team. A couple. A marriage.

Now, their old dream is destroyed. She is no longer the woman that he imagined her to be, his partner. The one who has his back, against all others. She's now just another whore.

But it did sound like she wanted to resist this fantasy, and who knows, without it being pushed on her, may have forever.

The truth about this whole scene, though, is that the marriage was always going to fail in the end. Doomed. 100% guaranteed.

Why? Because, with just one taste of strange cock, his wife showed that she didn't really care about her husband's feelings. Once the cat was out of the bag, it was all about her. So, she's a selfish, cheap slut, and it took just one event to make that apparent.

However, she is nothing compared to her husband. He is the weakest character in this story.

Ok, it does happen, people do open up their marriages in the real world. As we all know, though, doing that to your marriage is almost a surefire way of killing it. Most don't survive.

But in this case, he had to wear her down, talk her into it, get her to finally agree. At that point, their marriage was dead and buried.

So he is the despicable one here. He killed it. His character is that shallow that he would trade his wife and his marriage to pursue a perversion. It's all on him, he's that bad, and he played the game with a woman who really had low character to start with as well.

A pair of morons, both not worth shit, as people. But he's one step down.

The guy with the cock just needs shooting.

I'm sorry I read it. Only decided to because it was short, and was looking to see how it worked out, but I don't really need to read about failed human beings.

Actually nothing wrong with the delivery of the story... technically fine... but the message itself? Why bother?

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Just read some of the comments

Had to reply.

Who, in any reality, could think that Ryan was set up? How can anyone be that biased to write off his responsibility for his part in his own downfall?

Guess what? Sometimes, men are pieces of shit as well as women. Like I said in my first comment, yes, she's now nothing but a slut, but it was him who brought it out of her, so they are BOTH just pond scum, and this was always going to be their eventual fate.

Sometimes, you've got to let the blame lay where it falls.

Take the facts of the story as written. If the author had wanted to create a story where it was her scheming that led him to this, then that would have been written. That's a different story. This is what it is, and doesn't need a sequel. Ryan and Isabella are both just breathing piles of crap... people who I would have nothing to do with in real life. They 'did' this to themselves, they don't deserve help, and don't deserve any sort of outcome. Just need to be walked away from.

If you need Ryan to be redeemed, it's not who he is. Go read another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RYAN WAS A FAGGOT....

Only faggots want to see someone else fucking what should only be touched by them. I'm surprised you didn't have him sucking the guys dick as the end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hot story but me personally I don’t even want to know about cocks she fucked before I knew her. I’m a what’s mine is mine guy. Next if a happy couple is crazy enough to try this why with anyone you know ? Definitely not her coworker who she spends more time with than you. She wanted all the rules and broke them all . The guy abused him and they humiliated him . It sounds the guys bigger than him and not worried about pissing him off so I’d grab something and smash it over his arrogant head . Maybe if a bats available I’d just break his leg and definitely a few kicks to his balls. I’d leave and stay away a few days . Then I’d go in during the day and grab my clothes. She might not care at that point but fuck her . Have her served at work

SyummSyummover 4 years ago
Silly man

You really asshole you just sitting to watch yyour wife fucked by another man. If me, that would be dead man. Stupid man

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I am a sissy like Ryan

And do hope Ryan realizes soon that he has other ways to please his wife and her lover. I do hope they let him enjoy the cum they produce and let him watch and masturbate as often as he wants. Imagine the satisfaction of getting to watch your wife enjoy a Man who can make her have climaxes and then getting to taste the product of her climax. Oh I am so happy for Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sense

If Ryan had any sense he would divorce the slut.

Quadman07Quadman07over 4 years ago
Take pictures

Take pictures, empty the bank accounts, and file for divorce! Email all the pictures to all of your wife's family, friends, and coworkers. After some time get a good alibi and use a baseball bat on James nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worthless crap

Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story. Pathetic.

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Loved it

Please post more entries. These things typically never go the BTB route but this is a prime setup. Either way, please add more entries!

myrddin117myrddin117over 4 years ago

Needs another part and give it an actual ending.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
STUPID HUSBAND & STUPID BITCH WHORE

Why would either one allow this shit to happen.. James should have been stopped when he refused the condom..and she is no better than him for permitting all the rules to be broken... They better either stop the wife sharing immediately or get a divorce. Rules are made for a reason..they worked on the rules together ... But why?? Both are dumb asses !!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sad story ... No rules

I agree, Quad.... Divorce that rule breaking slut. They were supposed to have trust and follow the rules but she was never going to abide by them. She wanted James and screwed over her wimp cuck of a husband. She set him up royally. She wanted his big cock and it didn't matter - safe word of not. The next chapter should be where Ryan breaks James's legs and breaks away from his cheating wife. Then gets his revenge on everyone involved. That would be a better story.... But most writers like the cuck to be submissive and wimp out, so he has to remain married to the bitch and that is a crime in my book.... 2 stars but should have been a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopeless

This is only half the story - poorly done if you cant finish a story don't write

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs to be a coming to Jesus meeting

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

just a stupid story by a patheticly stupid cuck writer who cant even write a half decent story.

Literally a "I lost her to a better man" shitfest.

Find sa wood chipper, start er up and hop on in, you mentally ill types are a sign God does indeed make mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just skimming the negative comments--dang, why do you people read these stories if it isn't your kink? O.o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

divorce the nasty whore ,she broke the rules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

where's the second chapter; another lazy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to see someone continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Izzy likes being divorced. If Ryan has any balls, he'll do it first thing in the morning without talking to Izzy, and letting her corrupt his mind. She didn't keep her part of the deal, so the deal is broken, and she gets James to take care of her after moving out. Pretty typical of the part 2 normally found in the "Cheating Wives" forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Similar thing happened to me when I shared my wife with a neighbor. She fell in love with his big cock and I became a permanent cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd beat the fuck out of James and divorce the bitch...but, on the other hand, I would NEVER let another man touch my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

all you can do is divorce the whore ,she broke the rules

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Idiotic story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ryan walked out to his garage, took a tire iron off the wall and calmly walked back to the bedroom. Holding it behind his back he walked over to James' side, not that he or his wife was looking at him, and then just as James straightened up in order to drive his cock into Izzy, Ryan swung the tire iron and caught James right across the side of his face. His cheekbone caved in and he slumped down on top of a hysterical Izzy who was screaming in shock and fear. Ryan, determined to finish the job, pulled the naked James off of his wife and took two stutter steps towards him and drove the top of his foot as hard as he could into James' balls. Izzy had stopped screaming but was now sobbing. Looking at James curled up on the floor, Ryan couldn't resist rolling him onto his back and then brutally nailing him again in his balls. This time James screamed along with Izzy. Ryan strolled into the bathroom and in less than a minute came out fully dressed. Bending over James he looked him in his eyes, while still holding the tire iron in a threatening way, and told him to get his ass dressed, get the fuck out of his house, and if he ever talked or looked at his wife again he would have his friends either finish the job or end him. Then he turned to his wife, who was cowering in the corner of the bed, and told her, get dressed, slut, and get your ass down in the kitchen NOW. Ryan watched as Izzy scrambled off the bed and grabbed her clothes and bolted for the kitchen. Ryan started to follow her but stopped at the door and said to James, I told you to get the fuck out of my house. Pouring himself a scotch, he turned to his wife and said, now, let me tell you what your life is going to be like moving forward.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge2 months ago

Love anon's ending below. Your story is pathetic.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

I agree, Anonymous should start writing. That was a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Izzy cucked little Ryan perfectly. James is now the new man and he'll tell Ryan that Izzy is off limits as she is now his. The humiliation of being that pathetic is such a rush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous