All Comments on 'Rumors Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Like reading a story with sex thrown in, hope you continue, lots of ways to take it. Good work.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
More please

A most enjoyable story and getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the dialogue

felt a little formal. the discussions seem a little too ethics-professor and not enough day to day. while some people have the intelligence and vocabulary to converse like these people did, few would choose to speak so formally and fewer would have such elaborate thoughts so quickly into a new situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Again the plot is getting stale with the polyamory and convoluted interconnected familiar incestous which includes practically ever character you introduce. I think I'm done.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Plot

This is a six chapter story and you think you know the plot after the first two?

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
Dear done anonymous.

If you are done then please go. I am tired of reading comments that are snide and just taking pot shots from hiding. If you are so good, please write your own stories. Then others can take pot shots at your work from the safety of hiding.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
that tyler is some great guy

he will do anything to make this situation right for everyone,,he got it all figured out and quickly! great story but the dialogue a bit formal, stilted maybe in this chapter..

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
i'm a little late to the story

including recently re-reading a lot of "First Year" and "Second year" etc. but i like the story a lot. 5 stars for both Chapter 1 & 2. you always seem to have a few twists and turns in your plot lines - keeps the reader - at least this one - guessing! I hope you keep on writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rumors Ch. 01 Previous Part
Rumors Series Info