All Comments on 'Running out of Love'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
markellymarkellyover 13 years ago
Liked it...

Well put together and a damn good read. Thank you.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Although I don't care much for Fords, I did enjoy the hell out of this story, probably your best one yet. I enjoyed the side story about the cars and the cruisers. Keep'em coming and get your self a Chevy! (LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

didn't see that end coming, neither did she!

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years ago
Good read and background, but...

No woman on the planet would react like that, thinking a sudden divorce action was due to him wanting children when she was having an affair. The very first thought would logically have been her realizing she was caught, my POV anyway.. That part did detract from the story somewhat, still a good read.

Thanks,

MGM

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I'm not sure about the premise of this story.

But it was a good read and it was also well written. It kept my attention right up until the end. And yes the ending certainly was a twist. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow... just wow. Very well written and kept my attention right to the end. Incredibly sad story... I think I need to go watch a comedy to recover lol

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
Brain dead

The wife in this story was a complete immoral idiot!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Another good one

06 GT Convertable with a small flavoring of Roush gotta keep that catalog out of Doe's (Donna the wife) hands dam!- Great story Stang keep writing my friend. BTW not a fan of death in stories at all. Lifes too full of pain and like to go to your stories to escape once and a while. ROCK ON

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
I always wonder

about a story where the person telling it tells us about their death. It just seems a bit impossible to tell that ending.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Loved it,

i agree woman had to be, stupidest on the earth to do that, These two woman seemed totally different, When Robbie discribed she seemed intelligent, loving, very desirable woman, But from her point of view she was dumbest woman on the earth, low opinion about herself. May be this is love when you love somebody, she seems to be most beautiful lady to you, From her pov we found about her, But cheating for whole year? and just because she does not like running?

Next time try more realistic facts, but I like the way you describe affection between couples, in each of your stories both husband and wife are nice people, but someone make mistake, Your writing is good, but you seemed to lacking reality to some point, but still very very good read. keep writing.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Well Done

A good story. Nice title, too. :-)

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
HDK Stole one of my comments

I too wondered:

- How the wife could tell her side if she was dead at the end

- Most runner don't eat before they run.

- Why was the wife considered just "a little" heavy and having a slight muffin top if she was 5' even and at 160 pounds?

That's "very" heavy even for a guy at that height. If she was 5' even "a little" heavy for a woman at that height who didn't do any form of working out would have her between 100-120lbs for her height.

That extra 40lbs of fat is "a lot" on a woman. 40lbs of fat is like 40lbs of feathers versus 40lbs of iron. It take more of it to make up the same weight of something that is more dense.

_____________________________

But you do know your cars (^_^)

Not picking on you, but a few of those things detracted from your story since I've been doing fitness since I was 14 and to me, and maybe only me, they were pretty glaring.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So her husband is divoricing her and she has no clue why?!?

The whole story was a waste of time, from his soft, sensitive side to her boring fuck. to top it all, her stuff is being moved, the locks are changed and she's served and all she thinks is that he doesn't want a baby. As if that wasn't bad enough, you have her writing from the afterlife. IF there is a hell, you are writing from it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
good read

good story and I liked all the farmer jabs you put in , made me chuckle . I do have to agree with the other posters as far as her describing her own death , it should have been narrated as a footnote but other than that I liked it . good job .

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Too stupid to live

No woman could possibly be this stupid. He serves her with divorce papers and she can't think of a reason why he would be divorcing her. She readily admits to her affair but can't understand how that would have any bearing on her marriage. Come on. It's bad enough in some stories that the women try to say it's "just sex" trying to minimize the importance of it but even those women understand that if their guy finds out he's not going to be happy. Those women are pretty stupid. This woman is far beyond that, impossibly so. Try to have a little respect for your readers.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
keep writing

You write well. The set up here was good, but the denouement was just silly. You need some realism to make the fiction really good. A woman is just not that clueless. Keep developing your craft; I see potential in your art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

as for how she could tell her side, anyone ever hear of a "ghost writer". heh

okay, that was bad.

but the story's still good :)

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Well done . . .

Good story from a novice. Keep up the good work. You really blew me away with the surprise ending.

To Risq_16: You may have done fitness training but you obviously do not know distance running. My wife & I run 1/2 and full marathons. I would never consider doing my long runs without eating something first. My morning meal is usually a bagel and/or banana with peanut butter and pizza or pasta the night before.

SS06 - You obviously love and know your pony cars. Keep writing and don't hesitate to use your knowledge in the story line.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
good effort

Great start keep writing

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Sad but true

The wife's stupidity I agree with many posters is ridiculous . Unfortunately it takes all kinds to fuck up a world , I have met women who dont have the common sense and logical reasoning power that god gave a jackass . Part of their brain just stayed a child . They really ARE that stupid ! fortunately they are few but they do exist .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We enjoyed the story - decisions and consequence - the way it should be!

Glad to see he found happiness instead of wimping out and taking the slut back. Quite refreshing compared to the usual JPB/MattM/wantswhiteboys bullshit efforts. Too bad the clucks & fags like size 14 shoe guy/Britease will not enjoy this substantial tale because a real male character chose a realistic path to dismiss the slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
crazy

You folks complaining about the wife's odd reactions to the divorce are missing the point the author was working towards, especially with the lawyer scene showing the video with the lover. She didn't see herself as the video showed ("is my ass really that big?"), she lived in her own silly emotional and physical dream world. A world that lets her think he's leaving because of having kids. A world where she doesn't think that he's found out about her affair that "meant nothing" and was because she didn't like to run and was having body image issues.

I'll agree its not the typical reaction but there are truly stupid people out there so I can buy it as a reasonable plot/characterization. We live in a world where many women never grow up and a society that lets them behave like kids and get away with it.

4/5 story for me.

- Hexxed

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, good read and good job. Not quite a 5 but yet way better than a 4.

Wow, good read and good job. Not quite a 5 but yet way better than a 4.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Wife is as stupid as most men....

....tough to believe but it is fantasy....

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
I Liked the Story

...but I have to agree with the first Anonymous comment. Anonymous states that it is hard to believe that she didn't know why he wanted the divorce. Come on, any person with even half a brain would realize why. 'Oh, maybe he doesn't like me because I'm fat', would be a stupid thought at a time like this. Maybe, it's because you couldn't keep your pants on for the last year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your little gimmick

of telling the rest of the story from the wife's POV didn't work.

It just weakened it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
HDK pointed out the one paragraph that bothered me.

Just how does one go about describing his own death? I once had a friend who recorded his own suicide, but I guess that doesn't quite make a fair comparison. In any case, I liked your story and gave it 5 Stars. Don't become discouraged; you get better with each story.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
good story but leaves me feeling hollow inside

because clearly the woman is deranged! I've read 2 stories of yours like this so far.. the first was shorter and more laughable.. this was not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A lot of stories have the husband acting so foolish and gullible that it borders on mental retardation, this story shows the opposite, and neither is an enjoyable read. It truly is mind-boggling that Carly could be so dismissive of her year-long affair that she doesn't suspect it's the reason for her husband seeking divorce until he basically shoves it down her through. And even then, she's so detached from reality that she doesn't even consider how wrong it was for her to cheat on her husband until well beyond what is rational.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
That 1 Question the wife could not answer-- was a BIIIG one

and her assumption that a husband is SUPPSPOE to say all those things.... and look at her that way... and therefore it doesnt mean that much....

is what killed the marriage and eventually her.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Well Written and Plotted

This was a fun fantasy, but the idea of being head over heels in love with a gal with those 160 pounds on a five foot tall frame is humourous. She is probably the perfect example of being self-centered. I feel sorry for the truck driver.......

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
Nicely Written

I like your writing style but in spots your plot was pretty weak. First and foremost you make Carly look so dumb that her character is not believable. Especially, because of the build up of how great their relationship was in the beginning. She meets an old friend and visits with him so she doesn't have to tell her very understanding husband that she doesn't like to run. Get real. She gets bored waiting the hour and eventually their visits turn into a sexual affair and she doesn't have a clue that it's wrong. Give me a break. Second, he was head over heels in love with her for eight years and had no idea why she was cheating or how she could cheat on him if she felt the same way about him as he did about her but instead of talking to her he completely avoids her while he covertly divorces her. That just makes no sense unless the guy is a complete wimp and is afraid of confrontations. The ending was plausible, however. In fact, I watched a friend run over a "no parking" sign because he was staring at these cute girls walking down the street. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously dude, women are not this pathetically stupid.....

of have you hooked up with the very worst of the worst?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have to agree;

With anon below, most women are not that stupid as the slut was. However, the ending, just gave me a total rush! R.T.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Characters didn't talk to each other.

Author didn't talk to readers. Took two-thirds of the story before a major item was brought up; making baby. What the heck? It wasn't teasing the reader; it was annoying. The story followed the model of too many LW stories in that the spouses are supposedly so in love, yet they don't communicate. As other said, makes the story unbelievable and not even the car stuff and sport stuff makes up for it.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Good story with one problem?

Like HDK and Risq_001 and some others have commented on, dead people don't talk? Unless it's in a letter after the fact, which wasn't the case here.

As I said, I don't have a problem with the rest of the story, just that unless we have clairvoyance then how was she speaking after the fact??

Just a little confused four star tragedy.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re: Seriously dude, women are not this pathetically stupid.....

Um, yes they are. That's what's so absolutely amazing to some men. I know, was with one for 18, married to her for 11. They are so god damned clueless sometimes on how hurtful they are and can be that it's almost sickening.

Love the Loving Wives section and enjoy your stories Stang. Keep 'em coming.

V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I guess

You said that they are totally in love for eight years and have sex several times a day right up to him finding out that she is screwing a Billy Ray Cyrus type. He saw them and she was not even enjoying it. Then he immediately starts plotting divorce and finding romance with a new love. Without ever giving her a chance to explain the "Why?" She was supposedly the woman he loves so much! You said so! I am not sure that he loved her all that much. The way this story was interpreted by me...was that he might have wanted to dump the fat little dumb-ass with weight issues and low self-esteem for a more lovely woman all along! Waiting for a superior one that was a runner like him! Holy Smoke...she even had her own Mustang! I'm sorry, I know that was not the way the story was met to be read. I just don't think one can go from being described as totally in love with a woman to totally dismissing her and not wondering what happened. The loving husband immediately finds a perfect woman without a time period in between heartbreak and new romance. He could not have been that totally in love anymore than she was...to do what she did! If you had eased up on how much they loved each other and how often they had sex it would have been more believable for me. Much more normal for eight year old marrieds. I like a lot of your stories but they do need to have some realism unless you are writing movie plots like DanielSteel? His characters are bigger than life and I love that. They don't have to appear real at all! I still give you a high score because I like your writing overall.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
I actually like the ending.

It is not plausible, unless Carly's ghost is telling her side of the story. It still reflected the pain that Robbie had felt, and completed the divorce.

I was bothered that Carly didn't even think that the affair was the cause of the divorce. Maybe she thought she would never get caught, but to be so clueless that an affair would end her marriage never even entered her head?

Still, a good read.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
She cheated and thought so little of it

that when she was served she thought he had a honey on the side? Amazing, and actually believable. A woman's mind doesn't work with the same logic as a man's.

What they had wasn't much of a marriage anyway. What they did together was shag. She didn't run. She didn't go to Mustang events with him. She didn't invite him to anything she was into. They came home and jumped each other's bones.

I liked the way the story ended. Crossing over the median and dying is sudden. And, for those who say dead people don't talk, just because one hasn't talked to you doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Well written -

Even for a fictional story I am baffled that you came up with some one so incredibly dense -

To think much of what she th0ught and do what she did is plausible - to continue thinking it had been OK and he would come round?? That seems to require she be as much of a dumb hillbilly as he thought Mark was and more - Gomer would be sharper than that lol. She had managed to remain functional during the 7 years they were married so one has to assume she is not a complete idiot and has the ability to live ad function within the norms of society.

One strange sequence is - she was 5 foot even and 160lbs?? how would the 3 pounds she gained even be visible later in the story (not being nasty just the relative change is so small it could be she needed to pee.??

kemanderkemanderalmost 13 years ago
Break Time

Don't know, Stanger. You know as well as I do. this one was really weak. I suggest. instead of pounding one of these out every week, take your time and do it right, or quit altogether.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 5*****s.

I know the story has some problems as the comments show. 5'-0" and 160 lbs would be very fat for a woman. Now I realize that short people are not proportional to tall people but it could be close. However, since he is 5'-10", if she was also 5'-10" and proportional then she would weigh 254 lbs. That is, 160 lbs * (70"/60")^3 =254 lbs.

Therefore, at 160 lbs she is big woman and not someone that her husband could be proud of and certainly a big girl would have been extremely lucky to have married her husband and of course she would know that and that explains why she was so desperate to keep him.

In any event in spite of the problems it is a good but sad story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
4.5....

I liked it a lot and still do not see the weakness in it, but that ending with her death, did not work at all. Since it was a 4.5, I rounded up.

Not your best, but certainly not bad.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it all went south

I really enjoyed the story right up to the morbid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job

another winner

keep it up

TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job

another winner

keep it up

TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job

another winner

keep it up

TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She died and should have...

stupid slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a little harsh

death for cheating - seems a little harsh - but no one killed her so that is ok.

and that was one dumb bitch.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Reading this a second time, I checked to see what I'd rated it the first time.

Yep, still a 1 star.

Just a guy who doesn't like or trust women much.

palfreynet2palfreynet2about 12 years ago
Even better the second time read!

Great story, showing the husbands POV and then the dippy ex-wifes side. I particularly enjoyed all the Mustang specifications quoted, if I read enough of your stories I'll actually be able to identify the different years and models! Keep these stories coming! Great work!

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Stupid and Boring. :(

Not more to say about this. Luckily you got better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WACCs will not like this story

That's why they rate it with one star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Carly was deeply disturbed

How could a wife who professes her undying love for her husband fall so easily into a only slightly satisfying sexual relationship 3 times a week for a year ? Then when she is finally faced with the divorce papers she completely forgets about her long term sexual affair. She suddenly breaks off her sexual affair because she wants to have kids with her husband as if her infidelity of over a year didn't impact her marriage. The author wants us to believe that her death is really suicidal when

she sees her husband's girlfirend long after the divorce is pregnant. Actually she was distracted and preoccupied with what she saw and crossed her car over the lane into an oncoming truck and she died. A life lost is seldom a good thing but in her case it is definitely a mixed blessing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
The last paragraph was too harsh

Poor Carly had an IQ of 83 and didn't deserve to get killed. She should have married Jethro and lived happily ever after in a trailer park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wtf was that? You're stories are usually really good if not a bit too dorky! But damn this story was way more weird than usual and that is saying something!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Truly a sad story. I thought you wrote the wife's part exceptionally well. Actually one of my favorites of yours. Even though her explanation was one of the most ridiculous I have ever heard, the rest of her story was very authentic and poignant.

Bill1104Bill1104almost 11 years ago
5 feet tall & 160 pounds!

Five feet tall and one hundred and sixty pounds is morbidly obese!

Both characters seemed a little dopey but him more than her for thinking this tub of lard was sexy.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Always a dumb wife, do you have any smart wife stories

I see most all of your stories have dumber than dumb wife's . How about a few smart ones or a cheating husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

You are one of my favorite authors. Keep writing like this!

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Happy Ending !

You did it again Stang; another outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BUIISHIT

You have written better stories, Stang. It was so stupid idea that she cheated for not wanting to run. Why not any blackmail or something better? Total disappointment

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 10 years ago
The Stupidity (women) Continues

If You Continue To Write Stories Like This, You Will Have No Women Reading Them.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Not one of your better stories

but "I would usually go out right after she did, get her favorite coffee from Tim Horton's" suggests that StangStar06 might be Canadian...

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
"It Was Over?"

She said the video he took on Friday she was telling her lover it was over, but what about the last week? And that Monday, he asked her not to go for her "run" but she went anyway.

So unless my dates are off, that was FOUR times AFTER she "ended it!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forget all the naysayers, Stang!

They are a buncha man hatin' wimmun! Heh! Probably couldn't a single chapter for a novel without using 'that' 1700 times.

I liked it, though I never like the antagonist being killed. It kind of ruins it for me. I like 'em to see what they lost forever.

As usual, you portray the wife as a retard, unable to draw with crayons. And as usual, though not always, she is a chunk! You can do better, I've seen it many times. But don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed this one.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

An uncharacteristicly quick Stang's tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking rubbish

Inane gibberish, written by a complete wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like usual

Excellent entertaining read. Good to have you thrown one into this category now and then. Good reading is getting hard to find in loving wives, with all the fetish humiliating trash that's become the norm here. A little far fetched excuse, making the wife pretty stupid but nevertheless a good read. 5* Write soon again.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Ruined by the last paragraph...

I really enjoyed the piece until the last 'graph. Cumbersome transition and it felt like you just needed to move on to the next story. Next time will be better, we all know that, keep them coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One sided

The wives in most of your stories are very typecast: feeling unattractive and wanting to get something different on the side as well as absolutely nothing else going for them. Don't get me wrong I like your stories...just need a little more realistic portrayal of the slut wife is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is really pathetic.

Nothing else to say. "2" stars, but closely to a "1,"

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ITS RUN-AROUND CARLY SUE

and she didn't run run run ...she had fun fun fun and kept her Tbird. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry, dude

not one of your better efforts.

not to worry, we all have off days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking whore

You added the last to make us feel sorry for her. I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yea, she was the very typical cheating slut (once a cheater, always a cheater).

Having her die at the end only short changed the agony she should have been subjected to for the next 40 years. Stang - have the cheaters/wimps & cuckolds suffer interminably (include bt2/vasie with that group).

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Loved The Ending!

“I was only letting Mark eat me to get me wet because the sight of him just didn't do it for me.” – Why in the world would you WANT him to “do it” for you?

“Robbie, you tell me I'm beautiful and sexy every day, but you're supposed to, because you're my husband and you love me. But I guess hearing it from someone else, really was flattering and I loved it” – Oh, no! NOT the “you’re supposed to tell me I’m beautiful” crap!

“I showed him a lockable chastity belt on the internet but he just looked at me sadly” – LOL, what kind of a marriage is it that requires her to be locked in a chastity belt?

“He had said ‘Carly, I would love to have babies with you’". – No, he said, “I WOULD have loved to have kids with you.”

Great ending, she was obviously to dumb to live.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re: Narration After Death

It's a STORY people! A little suspension of disbelief, please!

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Running............

I'm curious to know if robbie would actually be so eager to divorce his wife if he hadden't met cassie

I know most of the anonymous people will say "once a cheater,allways a cheater" but that has to be proven,i know personally people,both men and woman ,that cheated but learned theyr lesson and now enjoy theyr marital life as well as old age

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Comment

I am Disappointed in this story! , Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 1 star= 10 %

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I didn't like the way it turned out, but it is a good story. In most of these stories that I read I can see some reality in the way people react, and this was no different. Most people are dumb in one way or another. A genius cant ties his shoe, or a world class chef cant drive a car. Everyone makes mistakes, from the king to the pauper. Sometimes the price is high, and sometimes not. It wasn't till the end of this tale that she realized she made a mistake. When she went into the office for the meeting she was under the impression that the divorce was because of not wanting to have kids. This should give the reader some heads up as to her thinking, and should have awoken her husband of what his wife thought, but it didn't happen. At that point he should have reconsidered his actions. Didn't they ever talk about fidelity, or cheating, or anything? they were together for 8 years if I remember correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

How could she be writting this if she's dead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

I understand your need to infuse your stories with your beloved Mustangs, but you really should get some help with your utter disdain for southern or rural people! Your bigotry is on display!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - really?

You must have been extremely upset with TV show ''Green Acres'' ''bigotry'' then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Green Acres

Sorry. I loved the Hooterville references, but the one that made me laugh out loud was the shot at Joe Dirt! People without a sense of humor really shouldn't read your stories. 5 stars. Thanks. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Man

She was a bright one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon of 04/12/18

Yup, about as black hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

IN REAL LIFE YOU HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER, CAR, HOME, CAR CLUB, RUNNING CLUB, EX -WIFE. YOUR GEAR HEAD STORY IS MISSING ONE TRUTH YOU ARE A LOUSY LAY. NOW WE NLKNOW WHY THE WIFE FOUND BETTER COCK OUTSIDE THE HOME.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
So she was mentally ill?

I just can't believe she would have sex with that guy out of boredom and because she didn't like to run. Was she mentally ill? She seemed it while watching the video and all she could think was that her ass was big. Good story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
love the story

i love btb stories. they don't have to die at the end to be good ones. I don't think this ending was out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wasn't as good...

wasn't as good as most of your stories (of which I like most). She felt like a 2-dimensional caricature & her death seemed contrived. But this is an amateur story sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shocked

This is the first time such a frivolous excuse was given for a wife cheating! Really? She didn't like to run, so she dressed prettily for the run - and instead went each time to be fucked by a previously known friend , - TO FILL IN THE TIME??!!! The woman obviously was missing most of her brain cells. In keeping with her bizarre behaviour, she reports that she died in a car accident!! Hilarious! - but a good story. 5*s.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Very reassuring!

The last paragraph proves that there is a great and good god in heaven!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was sad Carly died. She missed out on seeing her ex-husband have more children with his beautiful second wife and living a much happier life than he ever had with her.

Stangstar does have a gift for writing deranged slut wives. His real life ex must've been a real piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow...

I like StangStar's stories, including this one, for the most part. The ending of this one was.....unexpected. I could have done with the ex not dying. Even with as stupid as she was, I felt bad for her. Not enough for her to get back with Robbie, but for her to move on with her life.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Bleegh

Not deep enough.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Great ending.

Deep enough, Rimmerdal, you troll.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous