Running Partners Become Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel when I apply pressure to the sore spots?"

"Good. But tonight, do both legs. It feels weird just to have one leg massaged and not the other." With these words out, Minet casually parted her legs as much as the couch would allow. It allowed for a clear view of her lace clad lips and caused Richard to think about what he'd see if the fabric was edged aside.

Richard applied oil to her right thigh and started the massage. Carefully, he released pressure knots in her left leg, but when he moved up to her bottom the treatment ended. Deliberately, he started to squeeze her ass. Then squirted more oil on her moon and was mesmerized when drops slid down onto her thong. An unquenchable urge was building to chase the getaways. While kneading her ass, he pulled up and out on her cheeks. It forced a small moan from Minet and exposed her swollen outer lips.

"Oh, god, that feels good. Do that some more, and my back," she pleaded. Richard complied, trying to focus on her lower back, yet repeatedly was drawn to her rear. When he reached the fabric of the bralet, he slid his fingers underneath. Minet raised up a bit, pulled off the bralet and advised, "Get my shoulders too. Just remind me to cover-up when I roll over, so you can do the front side. I'm not getting too greedy, am I?" With the last words, a giggle exited from her lips.

"No, that's fine. I'll just have to find some creative way for a payback."

"Maybe I can make you some cookies to snack on while you write."

The massage continued upwards. Tenderly, he rubbed her shoulders, neck and back. Conscious that his stick occasionally pressed up against her. When he finished with her back, he advised, "Well that was a fun. Perhaps I went into the wrong field." Slowly, he rose up from the couch.

Minet rolled over, concerned about her free tits, so pressed her forearm over them until she could drape her bralet over them. "You're not done."

"I thought you were joking about the other half. No worries. I'm not in a rush to get home." With a smile, Richard sat back down, careful to place Minet's legs atop his. He applied generous amounts of oil to her thighs and flat stomach.

After rubbing her thighs, Minet interrupted him. "I'm going to pull my left leg up to my chest. Push really hard on that sore spot on my butt. It's the best and kind of awkward to get to."

Richard knew this. When he nailed the tight spot on her inner buttocks he could feel it and was keenly aware it was inches from her openings. When he pushed firmly on her cheek, towards her outer hip, her full pussy lip peeked out from her thong. When he raised up his palms used to apply to pressure to her bum, the cheek moved back into place, but not her lip. Its dark meat remained exposed.

"Do that again. And press harder," Minet stated. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed and her bralet had moved during the process so one of her nipples was exposed. Her breasts were small, but not her nipple. It was dark brown and hard as an icicle. When Richard place his two palms on the inside of her butt cheek, one softly grazed across her mound and he was sure he felt Minet raise her crotch up against it. He pressed both of his palms firmly onto her little ball of an ass, and slowly pushed them across it. The pull of her skin caused more of her lip to become exposed. The edge of her thong was now caught in the upper segment of her crack, while the lower half was entirely exposed. This gave him a full view of her opening, and its dampness.

Both were breathing heavily. Worried that anything said could ruin their dreamlike exercise. Richard eased his hands up to her six-pack belly, kneading it gently. While doing this, the bottom of his forearm came into direct contact with Minet's exposed vagina. This time there was no guessing about her reaction as she raised upwards a few inches and pressed her slit up against his arm. Richard too responded.

He kneeled between her thighs and pressed the heel of his palm directly against Minet's womanhood. Slowly, he started to slide it up and down her gash. Her moisture blended with the oil to allow for an easy glide. As he did this, Minet raised up her bottom until it was completely off the sofa.

She liberally licked her lips, then sputtered out, "That, that feels so good. I, I shouldn't.

Richard's cock was aching. He had not foreseen Minet having any sexual interest in him, but now the evidence was hard to ignore. It was causing his brain to focus on one thing. Minet was repeatedly combing her fingers through her hair, as soft moans tumbled out of her. During this process, her bralet had fallen aside so both of her breasts were exposed. Richard used his other hand to knead her nipples, causing an increase in her vocalizations.

Richard pulled aside Minet's thong to expose her pussy. He was surprised. Both her inner and outer lips were swollen and parted. But the surprise was what lay inside the inner lips, a small wet moist tunnel that was beautifully a light light pink. It made him thirst for her taste. Gradually, he pushed one and then two fingers into her.

"What are you doing? Trying to seduce me?" Minet asked.

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop?"

"I think its too late for that. Just keep. Just keep rubbing my body."

Richard thought she'd approved for their play to continue, but when he thought about it further, perhaps she was only asking him to continue with a body massage and keep away from her sex. It probably was a request to stop, but with her full naked body in view he wanted to feel her sex one last time. He planted the heel of his palm on her special zone, for an adventurous trip upwards, thinking at worst later he could get a taste of her by the liquid remnants left on the heel of his palm.

As he eased it up with some force, along a crooked path, Minet's hips squirmed wildly.

"Oh fuck Richard. Ohh, shit that feels so good," Minet mumbled out as she reached out to unfasten Richards jeans and free his hard cock. She rubbed his precum liberally around his head and pushed his briefs down to set his cock free. In slow motion, she snaked her arms under his and pulled his body onto hers. Once on top of her, the two lovers' lips parted.

Fiercely they kissed and started to grind together. Minutes later, Minet inched her hand down, encircled Richard's dick and guided it to her entrance. He felt her velvety lips part and kiss the side of his head. Then she pushed his unit away.

"Oh fuck Richard. I'm sorry. I just, I just can't. I have to be faithful."

"What are you talking about?"

"We can't do this," Minet replied. She still had his hands around his staff and the feel of it pierced through to her curiosity. It felt nice. So hard. She started to slowly twist her hand up and down its length. The attention brought the two lips together and Richard's hand glided downwards. With his thumb he tweaked Minet's emerged clit and pushed fingers up into her pinkness. "Ahhh. I need it. Aughhh. Nooo. I shouldn't."

Richard responded by curling his fingers to caress her G-spot and moving his face down to circle his lips around her protruding nipples. The additional attention prompted Minet to push her pelvis upwards as high as possible. After giving both of her nipples a long suck, Richard asked, "What do you want me to do?" His fingers were sticky and wet. And now rapidly moving in and out of her.

Instead of responding, Minet guided his cockhead to her entrance and pushed his hand aside. With the tip of his cock barely penetrating her, she answered, "You tell me first."

"I want to fuck you silly. Make you cum countless times and then start over."

"How long have you wanted me?"

"Since the day I laid my eyes on you." The response caused Minet to lift her hips again, resulting in the head of Richard's cock penetrating her.

"Ohh fuck. Me too. I've dreamed of you tackling me on one of our runs and taking me just because you had to have me." Again, the couple kissed. It was with wild abandon, and prompted Richard to press his cock into her. But her fist stopped his progress. "I can't. I promised to be faithful." And with those words out, Minet pushed Richard aside, wiggled out from underneath him and stood up.

"What's going on?"

"I'm sorry Richard. I shouldn't have come over here buzzed. I'm dating another guy, and I promised him I'd be faithful."

"Who?"

"My boss at work," Minet slipped out as tears formed in her orbits and slowly descended downwards.

"Why aren't you with him? He's the one that had to go home early?"

"He's married."

"Wait. You're having an affair with your boss at the company where you intern?" Richard asked with shock on his face.

"Yes. He's really nice. And he told me he was in the process of getting a divorce before we ever hooked up."

"Is he separated?"

"No. He loves his kids."

"So, he's living with his wife, probably having relations, but you are supposed to be faithful?" Minet stood quietly for a moment. She noticed Richard's cock had softened considerably. It hurt.

"I, I agreed because he promised to leave her. It was kind of our shared promise."

"Who did you promise to leave?" Immediately after the question, Richard could see the shame and hurt on her lovely face. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. Just as a friend and now felt bad about judging her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to judge you."

"No, I'm stupid. I know he fucks his wife. It's been over a year. He's not going to leave her. Jesus, he even flirts with secretaries and his other interns. Really, it's been my little fantasy." She pulled herself tightly into Richard. The two stood quietly together, although Richard couldn't help but notice how her firm breasts felt against his chest. Time floated briefly, before Minet looked up into Richard's eyes and asked, "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No," he answered, the gave her bare ass a firm squeeze and finished, "Well maybe a little."

Minet raised up her head, looked deeply into Richard's eyes, then with a smile, conceded "It is stupid. I just thought it could give me a boost and it would be nice to be with someone so successful. She brought her lips to Richard's and gave him a light kiss. "I have been rethinking it lately." Slowly, she brought her lips to his again, but this time the kiss lingered for a spell. As the couple's tongues meshed together she felt his privates began to swell.

"Did you really dream about us having sex?" Richard asked when their mouths separated.

"Yes. Well daydreamed or fantasized about it. And fairly often. My relationship or whatever it is with the boss guy mostly involved hidden blow jobs or quickies in dark rooms. It wasn't enjoyable for me."

"Sex should be fun. Although, it hasn't been part of my life for a spell."

"You're right. It should be really fun. It's great to explore with someone you find attractive. What's the craziest thing you've done?" Merit inquired.

"I had a very predictable marriage. Before that I did tip my toes in the sea. Some one-night stands. Sex in a park. Nothing too crazy. And you?"

"Did you like having sex where people might be able to see you?" Minet asked. Before Richard answered she'd fastened her fingers to his cock and against started to massage his gland.

"It was different. Kind of exciting, but more about getting caught up in the moment. Does public sex excite you?"

"Yes. Lots of different things excite me. I'm young, I want to explore. I need to explore. My path or what I should do seems to have been side-tracked. Right now, people could be watching us through your windows since it's dark outside and all your lights are on." Minet's stroking had returned Richard's dick to full hardness.

"Does that excite you?" Richard asked while returning his fingers to Minet's puffy quim.

"Yess. Jesus, you make me want you."

"Do you think people are watching you right now? Taking in your beautiful naked body, seeing how you react when I diddle you with my fingers and wishing they could have you." Minet responded by pushing Richard backwards until he ran into the couch and was forced to sit down. Minet quickly stripped away her thong, straddled his legs and brought her sex directly up against Richard's hard shaft.

"Are you fine with me getting excited that someone could be watching us?" Richard didn't answer immediately. Instead, he pressed his lips to Minet's nipples and suckled on them, while fastening both hands to her rear globes to press her pussy closer against his cock.

"They could be watching you right now. Maybe masturbating. Wishing they were here with you." The suggestion seemed to release Minet's inhibitions. She was now grinding her clit up and down the length of Richard's shaft. At any second, Richard expected she'd adjust her pelvis and swallow his dick with her vagina.

Minet was slowly bouncing up and down. A stream of moans ran from her lips. Richard was dying to thrust himself deep inside of her, but held back after her previous abrupt end to their play. "Would you like to see them watching you?"

"Ahh, ohhh shittt. Yesss. To see them excited. Ohhh god that's hottt."

"Would you like to see them in their windows, or would you like them here in the room?"

"Aughhh, fuckkk," Minet shuddered. "Here."

"Maybe they'd help fuck you. Would you want that?"

"AUGGHHHHHHHH," Minet screamed out. It was obvious Minet was cumming. Richard held her tight to himself. She slumped against his body with her forehead resting on his shoulder. "Oh my God! I can't believe I just did that. Richard, I can't do this. Jesus, I have to get out of here. Without another word, Minet bolted up, tossed on her dress and zipped away.

Richard sat naked, his cock still pointing skyward, with a smorgasbord of emotions running through his head. He stood up and noticed Minet's bralet and panties laying on the floor. With a single swoop he gathered both. Immediately, he noticed the patch of thin material in the thong was soaked. Minet had cum, was definitely excited, so her brain was the barrier. The idea that her boss' disapproval had prevented their joinder took hold and feed a river of anger. He laid the undergarments on his desk and left.

At home, Richard repeatedly checked his cell phone for a missed call or text. There were none. He did not like being angry, so changed into his running clothes and went for a long midnight run in the city's dark streets. The run calmed his nerves and allowed him to think. He'd forgive her, but would keep their relationship strictly platonic. Once home, he took a long shower and slipped into bed. Alas, he didn't fall asleep as fast as he wanted. Visions of Minet's fine naked body, pink inner pussy, tight breasts and perfect ass haunted him until he released a load of his own cum. Despite the release, sleep was sporadic.

Minet released her departure was abrupt. She knew she should have handled it differently. Three doors down, she sat alone drinking and hoping Richard would suddenly appear. Wishing he'd carry her away and make made love to her. She knew she had to deal with her boss and promised herself she would. Internally, she was also embarrassed at how easily she'd let a few of her fantasies escape which made her worry Richard may distance himself from her—realizing she was some type of freak. Early in the morning she melted into her bed, but only after finalizing a plan.

The confrontation with her boss was fun. He'd never been so scared, and when Minet left he looked like a drowned rat trapped in a corner by a hungry coyote. It was fun and satisfied her thirst for revenge. The second part of her plan involved Richard. Perhaps she was a sexual deviant, maybe not. Either way she'd elected to simply be honest with him. At four in the afternoon, she entered Richard's office, without knocking and found him there pecking away on his electronic word drum.

Richard looked up at her with a concerned look. He had a speech prepared. "Don't say anything!" Minet popped out. "Just listen. I'm done with him. I'm sorry about yesterday. I made a mistake and if I had to leave I should have explained myself, or better take you with me and explain how I was thinking elsewhere. When I came, I was embarrassed that I'd revealed my affair, my dissatisfaction with it and that I told you about some fantasies I have that I've never disclosed to another soul. I panicked. I'm sorry." With the train of words out of Minet's mouth, she stood there silent as a lone tear trickled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry if you felt I overstepped any bounds," Richard offered. "That was not my intent. I got carried away."

"I think we both got carried away," Minet answered with a hint of a chuckle. "Maybe it's not such a bad thing. I certainly don't need to worry about any running shorts being too short, now. Maybe I'll start teasing you by running in just a sport minidress and baggy thin tank-top."

"That could earn you a spanking," Richard tossed out.

"Hmm. No, I'm just teasing you. I probably wouldn't do that."

"Well if you do, well ... you've been warned."

"Fair enough. So, are we ok?"

"I think so. Are you ok knowing ... you know knowing we each think the other is attractive? Or, is that something that will cause a problem?" Richard asked in a soft serious tone.

"I don't think we can like just forget that it exists. It's flattering in a way. I know I'll tease you. Maybe you didn't notice, but I did try to do so before. I can be more blunt now."

"Two can play that game."

"Oh really? How would you tease me? You always seem so proper. Rub my leg under the table with your foot when we're sharing a coffee?"

"You can be a bitch," Richard answered with as a smile stretched across his face. "Now, I think I've been challenged."

"There is something else I need to disclose to you?"

"Is there someone else I need to know about?"

"No, you goofball. This afternoon I tried running again. After chatting with my boss I needed a release. I think it was too soon. My hamstring cramped up and its still pretty sore," Minet stated.

"Did you ice it right away?"

"No. I called a girlfriend. We talked about my situation and had a few mimosas after I was finished with my boss."

"So, that explains the yoga pants and tank top. Let me get an ice bag for you, and some Advil. And I bet a few glasses of water won't hurt." Richard raised up and returned a moment later with the goods.

Once the pills were sipped down along with a few swigs of water Minet laid down on the sofa and placed the ice bag on her hamstring. "Do you mind rubbing it down after it cools for a bit?"

"I don't know. Do you trust me?"

"Trust you to do what?" Minet teased.

"Never mind. Sure, but lets keep your pants on, just to make sure we keep something between you and my fingers."

"You're no fun. You know I hate wearing stuff underneath these, but I'll make that sacrifice just to get my hammie loosened up a little." The two chatted about her leg status, her fun at the office and a variety of other topics. Richard adjusted her ice pack and found an ace bandage to keep it firmly to her leg and bottom. This brought him next to her, and he teased her about two-thirds of the way to becoming a cold assed bitch.

Minet responded by whacking him in the chest with an open hand which prompted him to feign severe nipple pain.

"You are such a wimp. I know you're faking it."

"What do you think men don't have sensitive breasts too? How would you feel if I whacked your nipple in the same way?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Should I give it a kiss to make it all better?" Minet offered.

"Is that another fantasy you're divulging?"

"Ha, you wish."

"Speaking of such, have you really never talked with anyone about fantasies?"

"No! I mean it leaves you open, exposed and kind of vulnerable."

"I see it differently. It's about honesty. Everyone has them, but society creates this taboo about discussing or pursing them. We glorify many things much more harmful. Mountain climbing, staring in a movie with nudity, professional football, but shhhhh, don't say a word about something that feels great and gets one's mind reeling." Richard's comment generated a pause in the conversation. For a while neither spoke.