Running Partners Become Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're absolutely right, but there is still the potential of embarrassment. What is someone disclosed your weirdest fantasies to your parents or family?"

"That could be embarrassing, but remember they have their own dreams and if they claim otherwise, are most likely lying to you. Not that I'd cherish such a conversation."

"What are your fantasies? We never touched upon that last night," Minet asked in a voice tinted with seduction.

"I'm a bit too average. For a guy. A threesome with two girls would be great. Maybe tying up a lover and teasing her sexually and in other different ways. Watching an orgy, with the option of participating, could be intriguing. Sex with three or four different ladies in one day could be fun, although maybe not physically possible. I think fantasies change over time and one's life."

Richard loosened the bandage and removed the ice pack. "Think your leg has cooled down long enough, so I can massage it?"

"Yeah, but can you massage it if I pull it up vertically? I want to lay on my back, so I can look at you when we talk. After a long run, it's kind of nice to just drift off when you massage me, but when alert, I like to be able to read people's faces during a conversation. That ok?"

"Not a problem. Actually, I'm totally with you on talking and eye contact." Minet rolled over, raised up her sore leg and hooked her foot over the edge of the couch. She lifted up her other leg, to allow Richard to kneel so he was facing her hamstrings, and rested it on the floor. Slowly, he started to knead the back of her leg.

"You mentioned a threesome; would you want the girls to both play with you or also each other?"

"Ideally, I'd like to have the girls into each other. Watching them would be half the fun."

"What would you envision them doing with each other?" The question caused Richard to pause for a moment. He wasn't sure how much to reveal as he didn't wish to offend his friend. Internally, he laughed at himself given his recent discourse.

"Having never been in such a situation I'm not sure. I guess the usual stuff. Kissing and playing with each other." While answering his fingers started to trace deep circles around her rear.

"Would you have a problem if they kissed, like everywhere?"

"No. More like the opposite. Concerned that watching them do that might push me over the edge."

"When would you want to join them," Minet asked.

"Totally in my fantasy, it would be when one of the ladies was naked, laying on her back, and the other lady, also naked, was kneeling on a bed and eating her out. I'd come up from behind and ease myself into her."

"What else would you want them to do?" As the question was asked Minet knew Richard's fingers were again inches away from her quim and the desire for contact was strengthening.

"To kiss me. To kiss me so that I'd taste each of the other ladies' juices on their lips and tongue."

"That's hot," Minet replied. "Anything else you'd want them to do on your threesome bucket list?"

Before answering, Richard brought his hands up almost to Minet's knee and started to massage down her leg again. His cock was getting hard and he wasn't concerned when it contacted her leg. "I'd like them to lay on top of each other, kissing mouth-to-mouth while I screw them. Pumping into one, pulling out and then pumping into the other. Alternating, between the two to get to feel the differences between their vaginas."

"Shit, that would be great to witness." Minet's felt the moisture growing in her sex and was concerned it might sip through the thin fabric of her yoga pants, but could not pull herself away from the topic of their conversation.

"Would you do a threesome?" Richard inquired. Minet wasn't sure if he was asking in general or if it was a request.

"Yes. I probably would. You know, assuming I was into the third." When Richard asked the question, he was distracted at how erect Minet's nipples had grown. Her tank top did little hide them. When she answered he realized his question was subject to different interpretations, and her response caused his cock to fully harden.

"Would you want the third to be male or female?" Richard asked.

"The first time with a lady, and after that a guy. I've wanted to experience another woman for a long time. It would be a safe way to do such."

"What would you do with another lady?"

"I'd do all the stuff you mentioned, and maybe use toys on her also."

"Would you want her to use toys on you?" Before this question emerged, Richard had noticed a wet spot on Minet's yoga pants. When this question out, his fingers contacted her outer lips.

"Yess," she hissed back and raised her mound up to increase the contact.

"Would you like her to rub them against you and use them to enter you?" Before she could answer, Richard moved his fingers up to her crack and started to tease her plump petals.

"Yes, I want that," she answered while pulling both of her knees to her chest. Richard stroked the area above her glands and forcefully pushed the thin yoga material into her snatch.

"Do you like this?"

"Uh-hmm." Richard grabbed the waistband of her pants and started to yank on them. Minet responded by bring her legs together and pointing them upwards. Swiftly, the pants were removed and Minet pulled her knees up to either side of her chest to expose herself.

"What would you want the two men to do?" While asking this he parted her inner lips with his fingers and squeezed two fingers into her box. Gently, he started to move them back and forth.

"Ohhh gawwddd. You drive me crazy." With those words out, Richard lowered his lips down until they sat atop her pink opening. He took his time, despite Minet's thrusting, and softly sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. One at a time he sampled them, sucking mildly and building up the suction. The attention was causing Minet to moan and wiggle about. Then he stopped.

With his warm breath wafting about her clit, he asked, "Would you want to suck a cock while the other guy fucks you?"

"Yessss," she exhaled. The response earned her a quick lick.

"Would you like to eat a girl's pussy while I screwed you?"

"Oh, shitttt. Yesss. Stop teasing me. You know I want that," she moaned out. Her response caused Richard to penetrate her pussy deeply with his tongue, then bring it slowly upwards until it reached her clit. He circled it a few times, before drawing it into her mouth and humming. It wasn't long before Minet came forcefully, prompting Richard to lap greedily at her juices. When she finished, he pulled away, stood up and removed all of his clothes.

Once nude, he pulled her running top up and tossed it to the floor, then sat down by her head. She rolled over and swallowed his cock. The rare skill of milking him with her throat while using her lips to squeeze his shaft did not go unnoticed. But it was too much, so he pushed her away as he wasn't ready to cum. "Stand up, put a foot on either side of my hips and feed your pussy to me. You taste amazing."

Minet felt high. She'd been craving Richard for weeks and wanted to explore her sexual cravings for a long spell. Now it was happening, and she couldn't be happier. She popped up and positioned herself as requested. His tongue was magical. It wasn't long until she was mashing her mound firmly against his face while groping her own breasts. A second orgasm was approaching, and her loud moans announced it was near.

Richard pulled his mouth from the prettiest pink object he'd ever encountered, "Fuck me."

He didn't have to ask twice. With a beautiful smile, Minet lowered her hips downwards, grabbed his pulsing shaft and guided it into her. When it was completely inside, Richard wrapped his one hand around her head and pulled her lips to his. Just before they met, he uttered out, "Taste yourself. It's perfect."

When their lips met, they opened promptly. Minet drew Richard's tongue into his and robustly sucked on it as she worked her hips up and down. When she paused for a breath she asked, "Do you like that?"

"Yes. Your body is amazing. I'd like to fuck you for hours on end."

"Its yours whenever you want. I want to explore with you."

"Maybe I'll have to tie you up, blindfold you and have someone join us. Would you like that?"

"Ohhh, shit. Aughhhh," Minet purred as her hand bolted down to tease her own clit. "Fucckkkkk, again, aughhhhhh alreadyyyy."

"Tease you until you're dripping wet, then sic two cocks and a wet pussy on you. The vagina for your mouth, and a cock in each hole. Would you like that?" When he mentioned 'each hole' Richard drove a finger up into her derrière.

"Fucckkkk, fucccckkkkkk, yeessssss," Minet exploded. Her hips electrified into a blur of action for a bit, then came to a complete rest as her head fell onto Richard's shoulder. Despite her recent release, Richard was close and her response alone almost made him cum. He grabbed her hips and flipped her around. He placed his hands on the back of her knees, pushed them to her shoulders and fucked her.

She was not expecting the sudden onslaught. Each thrust brought out a bark. Initially, she pressed one palm against his chest in a form of light protest, but this didn't last long. For weeks she imagined being taken by Richard in countless ways, just never like this. The sex was amazing. However, the high lifted by the discussion of what might lay ahead produced a feeling long ago forgotten.

Boldly, Minet groaned out, "Ohh yesss! Fuck me, Richard, fuck me. Cum all over my pussy. Yesss, make it your toyyyy. Aughhhhh. Aggaiinnnn." Her body seemed to cramp out, yet the thrusting of Richard's cock into her midst did not cease. He kept pummeling her.

"We're going to do some crazy fucking. Just wait," Richard hollered out, followed up by a deep satisfactory moan, "AAooouuuhhhhhhhh," as his dick spasmed and unleashed a stockpile of cum deep inside her tight quim.

After the orgasms, the two laid still for a minute. When his penis egressed from Minet's vagina he stretched her out on the sofa and laid next to her. Lovingly, he stroked her sweat streaked face. "You are so hot."

"Sex will heat up a body," Minet responded.

"No, I mean you."

"Thanks. My grandmother was Korean. It seems to mix well with the rest of my families' blood."

"No, I'm talking about you. Just you. Everything. Looks, attitude, sex appeal and brain."

Unconsciously, Minet bit her lips deeply. Softly she answered, "Thanks. No one has ever said that before. Would you like to make love to me?"

"Yes," Richard replied. He moved his face down to her breasts, then sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Before looking back up into her eyes, "Except it might take a bit to get something up again. Otherwise, I'd be cramming every centimeter I have deep up into your pussy."

"Well until then, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Lay on top of me. I want to feel your penis pressed up against me and be able to look into your eyes." The two rearranged themselves. Minet laying on the sofa, while Richard laid on top of her with Minet's legs wrapped around his waist.

"Would you really be interested in exploring with others?" Richard asked after he settled into position.

"Yesss. Can't you tell how excited it got me?" With the question out, she pressed her mound upwards to accentuate her point. "Would you be ok with watching me have sex with someone else?"

"As long as I was there to enjoy the fun, I'd encourage it," Richard replied.

"You'd want to witness it? Not just talk to me about what could happen?"

"Wasn't that the point of our conversation? I'm fine with you being with another person. If we were a couple, then I'd want to be there. Make sense?"

"Like actually, watch as a girl made out with me and, you know, a guy fucked me?"

"Yes. I think it would be a turn on. And would you be ok with me having sex with another lady?"

"Shit! I think it would be hot as hell, assuming I got to participate. Are you messing with me? Causing it's giving me all kind of ideas. What were your ideas when you mentioned tying me up?"

"Just having a little fun with you. Secure you to the bed. Naked of course and with a blindfold on. Then tease you."

Minet took a moment to kiss him passionately while rubbing her fingers up and down his back. "How would you tease me?"

"Isn't that my secret?"

"Couldn't you just give me a few hints?" With the suggestion she pressed her hips up against his and nibbled on his neck. From his neck, she moved up to his ear, casually sucked on his earlobe before asking, "What do I have to do to get a clue?"

"You are bad," Richard answered.

"I can be, if that's what you like." Richard was intrigued as the dialogue was causing her to become even more aroused. His cock was becoming engorged.

"What would I do? I guess it would probably depend on the mood I was in that day. Maybe I'd bring in a lady friend that I knew had your interest, keep her silent except for the sounds from our sex and alternate fucking the two of you. But make sure that I came in your pussy, so she could lick it clean."

"Ohh, ohhh wow, that's hot," Minet panted as her thrusting picked up pace. It was clear she wanted more of him.

"Perhaps I'd take pictures of her making you cum with her tongue. Or, maybe I'd be in different mode. Swat your pussy and ass several times, tease your clit with a vibrator, just making sure you don't cum, then have a guy or two over to have their way with you." Right as Richard was making his statement, he brought his fingers down to Minet's snatch and inserted three fingers deep into her.

"Ohhh!!" she responded.

"Do you like those ideas?"

"Yessss. Shit this is, augh-oooo, like a dream." Richard repositioned himself, so his knees straddled her head, while keeping his fingers in her slit.

"Finish making my cock hard," he stated as he placed his half-hard unit onto her parted lips. Greedily, Minet accepted his cock and sucked on it with a deliberate purpose.

"Or maybe I'd tease you into revealing the girl you're most jealous of, have her stop in and seduce her while your bound naked, gagged and blindfolded. Occasionally, I'd let her screw you with a strap-on, in-between my sessions with her." Richard realized quickly that his sex partner had a serious submissive streak. "Would that make you crave any type of sex?"

"Mmhmmm," Minet answered.

"Shit, I can't believe how much wetter your pussy has gotten while we've been talking. I've got four fingers in you, and you keep trying to get them deeper in you. Are you close to cumming again?"

"Mmmhhhh-mmmhmmmm," she moaned with a yes nodding of her head.

Abruptly, Richard pulled his cock free from Minet's mouth. "Don't cum yet, I want to feel your pussy go off when I'm deep in your ass."

"I, aughhh, I don't know. I've never, ohhh, never gone all the way there."

Richard scooted downwards, removed his fingers and with one shove penetrated her entrance. "I'm getting my cock nice and slick with your juices, then I'm going to take your cherry." The penetration caused Minet to wrap her legs around Richard's behind, while her hands clung to his hips and pulled him in as hard as possible. She was so close. Forcefully, he pulled out.

"Pull your legs up to and use your hands to spread apart your cheeks. I've dreamed of this for weeks. Your ass is so perfect." Attentively, Minet complied with his request.

"Please be careful and go slow," she whispered as she felt the tip of Richard's penis make contact with the star of her derriere.

"My dick is well lubricated with the juices from your pussy, but why don't you rub some spit on it too." Tepidly, Minet placed saliva from her mouth onto her fingers and rubbed around her rim. Slowly, Richard pressed his cock head against her opening. "Relax, you're going to like this and its kind of payback for ditching out on me last night." With these words out, he pressed his thumb into her rear and after a moment replaced it with his cock. Once the head was in, he held still to allow for her to adjust to the new sensation.

"Aughh, that feels odd," Minet complained.

"Put your fingers inside yourself so you can feel my cock entering you." Minet did as asked and placed two of her fingers into her open slit. Richard shoved forward two inches causing Minet to gulp. "Rub the bottom of your pussy. Can you feel me?"

Softly, Minet brushed the thin layer separating her vagina from her rear, and could easily feel his erection. As she moved her fingers about Richard pushed in again until he was three-quarters inside. "Auhhh," Minet protested. "That's too much."

"Can you feel my cock with your fingers?"

"Yes."

"Rub it when I push in. In a bit, I think you'll start enjoying this." He took one hand and began to tease the area around her clit. This elicited pleasurable sighs from Minet and unconsciously caused her to lift her pelvis upwards. At the same time, Richard pressed forward until he was bottomed out fully in her tight ass. He rewarded her by flashing his fingertips directly on her clit.

"Ohhh, jesus, that's so different," Minet panted out. Slowly, Richard pulled his cock back and as he did, so he distanced his fingers from her sensitive spot. Before pulling out completely, he halted and slowly started to press into her rear again. The deeper his cock went in, the closer his fingers teased their way to her little bald man causing her to again raise her hips. When he fully entered her, her spot was bathed with attention. "Ahhh yesss. That's nice."

While he rubbed her love button, Richard took his other hand and pushed two of his fingers into her womb to join hers. The beautiful pinkness of her inner vagina tickled him and caused his cock to become rigid. The process of teasing her clit, each time he filled her rear was repeated several times. Gradually, the pace of his thrusts increased. Each time he bottomed out, Minet was propelling her hips towards his shaft, seeking more play with her erogenous zone. Deviously, Richard was training Minet to link ass play with clitoral stimulation.

"Do you like having both holes filled?"

"Ohh, shit. It's hot. Augghhh fuck. I, Iahmm so close."

"Should I stop?"

"Nooooo. Fuckkk," Minet let out as she pulled her hand free and gripped Richard's hips to try and pull him in even deeper.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Don't stop. Jesus. Please."

"Tell me what you want me to do?" Richard stated as he froze mid-stroke, so his cock was half buried and his fingers a few inches from her sweet spot.

"Oh, gawd. Please, don't tease me. Just fuck me," Minet pleaded.

"Fuck you where?"

"Fuck my ass. Hard. Fuck it and make me cum!"

Richard did as he was asked. Slamming himself deep into her, while cramming four of his fingers deep inside her slit and using the thumb of his other hand to slowly, yet forcefully, roll her clit. "Augghhhhh. Fuckkk. I'm cummmmiiinnnggggg," Minet moaned out while rolling her head back and forth.

Her eruption sent Richard over the edge. He buried his dagger deep into her ass and unleashed a second load of cum, as he moaned out loud, "Uggghhhhhhhh fuckkkk!!" He collapsed on top of her with the two struggling to reload their depleted oxygen supplies.

When their breathing eased the two returned to their dialog. "So, what did you think of your first backdoor experience?"

"It is very different, but in kind of a wow way. God it felt so good when you were fucking me and rubbing my clit. We might have to repeat it a few times."

"Especially, if your going to take a cock in each hole."

"OMG. You are serious about that?" Minet inquired in a fake shocked voice.

"Yep, know that I know you want it. I love that you have such a blessed sex drive," Richard responded as he eased a hand down, teased apart her swollen lips and feed two fingers into her moisture.

"Oh no you don't. Shit, I'm going to be sore already," Minet stated while pulling his exploring hand from her sex. He responded by placing his fingers on her lips. Slowly, she opened her mouth and sucked his fingers clean.