All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 13'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ChelseaTayChelseaTayabout 8 years ago
We're getting somewhere!

I really thought Ben and Augustine were progressing the slowest, but never mind! They're in the lead! I figure they're going to have a few bumps in the road, but for the most part they seem to be on the same wavelength for how they feel about each other.

I'm most excited for Samatha to be absolutely worshipped by Storm and Thunder in one hell of a sexy threesome. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm really lovin' this!!!

Please don't stop!!!

OsykuruOsykuruabout 8 years ago
Can't wait

for the next chapter! i really love your work. Keep going please! :) 5 stars ofc.

FloribundaFloribundaabout 8 years ago
your story is perfect as it is!

Just want to say I love your story as and when it comes. No hurry!

And more importantly, as with many stories that have many different characters or couples, I'm not chuffing about wishing that other characters stories would just disappear, because I love one more than an other. I'm invested as a reader in every character's story equally. They're all equally interesting, and that's a big thing for you to bring off. Brillliant writing!

mcali24mcali24about 8 years ago
😍😍😍😍😍😍

I love this story, it just made me so happy today. Thanks for that and I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Delicious

People are finally getting their acts together. Talking it out. Learning and loving. You've got some really smart cookies in this bunch, and I've got a feeling this is going to be a fun and more exciting roller coaster ride, ups and downs. So long as they get the chance to talk it out.

The really fun part is going to be when Dom wakes up again... cause backing down and surrendering control of HIS people, especially with his people being more than they were before. Yeah... that's going to be a 'fun' time. I also hope Blue and Samantha are done right by Storm and Thunder. It seems like things are going well, and they deserve great mates.

Acepilot05Acepilot05about 8 years ago
Great stpry

Love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter good luck

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26about 8 years ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it and I will be patiently awaiting the next chapter!

Thank you so much for all your work and sharing your gift and imagination!

*hugs*

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 8 years ago
Great chapter!

I am so glad to see the mated pairs progressing in a positive direction finally. I didn't like hearing that the alphas are planning to force the merger. I think Dominic's pack and their mates, needs to stay its own pack and continue being nonjudgmental and nurturing to all. They are strong and survivors!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Something tells me

Something tells me that if Orion tries to force Dominic to give up his pack, Dominic will stand his ground. He's a fighter and an alpha. And a dang good one already. He would do it because he doesn't want Flint and Garret to be hurt. Hmmmm. Could Solar and Orion be toppled as alphas to Dominic and Misty, but instead of Solomon being top alpha, Dominic would? And I can totally see Dominic making Misty submit to him. It would make her know he's strong and give her the repeat for him she doesn't have. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The plot deepens

I check for new chapters every few days

This chapter adds s lot while giving you room to develop things further

Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alpha Dominic

I hope Dominic kick's Orion's ass & stays alpha of his pack

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Excellent chapter!!!

Seems obvious to me that Dom's pack will splinter off... taking many strong wolves with them. But I'm along for the ride and interested to see where you will take us.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Just realized

You talked about Ben's scars. I hope a future chapter has a trigger warning up front because they sound like scars from cutting. Either self inflicted or abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thank you for this story so far, I'm waitinge for the next chapters (and if you have ideas fΓΌr 20, 40, 60 chapters - I will enjoy reading them).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed to the MAX

Great going, Blue:)

Fans; In ch 10 Augustine's musings include:

"Dominic had somehow been strong enough to create a bond with a wolf without the mating bond, something that Alpha Orion had yet to find happened anywhere in Were history. It was amazing, but also concerning. If Dominic was powerful enough to do that, then what were the others capable of? It was a question her Madam Alpha was not willing to sit wait and for the answers . So it was now left in the hands of the Destined wolves to convince this Sistema of Destines that it was worth staying and becoming their mates."

Significant? What do you think??

ff13lightningff13lightningalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I'm very glad to hear you intend to finish the story as that is always my greatest fear when I become so heavily attached to a new series. It's going to be difficult for me to wait for each new chapter after reading straight through these 13 in 2 nights but as long as you do keep writing I will be happy. Even if it takes you 3 months a chapter as long as you finish the story and maintain the high quality you've been delivering that's all that really matters.

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28almost 8 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

This is a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter

tishangeltishangelalmost 8 years ago
LOVE IT!!

I loved this chapter so much! I started laughing my ass off when Blue started telling those two idiots off! Can't wait for the next chapters.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

I have fallen in love with this story and with these characters. Thank you for a wonderful read!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Twins got more in their hands than they thought - very fitting for strong Betas.

It doesn't seem like Dom will be a good follower. Cannot see him ending up anything but an Alpha, so Misty has indeed got what she wanted, she just needs to learn some humility. But I think Dom will be able to teach her that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous