All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 14'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Had to happen

Only question I have: How many strikes is that? And what's the penalty.

masterhobbesmasterhobbesabout 8 years ago
Strikes

I count 4 strikes. Might be time to write in a new villain because I have no idea why lark is still in the compound if the alpha is being told by his DAUGHTER mentally every law he is breaking.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 8 years ago
You are still......

You are still padding this story out. I understand that you wish to tell a lager story, but perhaps you should have split it up. I also worry that you do not understand the word 'erotica'. This piece is less about eroticism, it is more about a story for the sake of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Augustine isn't the Alpha's daughter.

Need to remember that.

She is a beta.

Aries is her mother not Sol.

Lark will have his comeuppeance.

deunan5122deunan5122about 8 years ago
It's Not The Length,

I know you try to cut off the story at the right time or at least leave it at a cliffhanger But lately the chapters just seem incomplete. Like a one hour show just completely cutting off midway into the hour with a small cliffhanger and saying will return next week. Each chapter could be shorter or longer but that incomplete feel to the latest chapters seem pervasive and leaves the delight of reading this story somehow tainted with something less.

That being said, you have a very good story going so far. I appreciate the time you spend and the talent you share. Have a good day and a great year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the story!

I really do! I wanted to make that clear before the but... But, this wolf pack is going down in my esteem with every chapter. I really feel they need some kind of redeeming features FAST! They all seem so...insensitive. I get that wolves are different, dominant, alpha and all that. But do they all have to seem like jerks? Please show us some nice, kind ones soon? Augustine is nice. Flint is awesome! I think the alpha pair are trying, a little. I just need more. I'm starting not to like any of them much.

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 8 years ago
I love it

I noticed there were quite a few negative comments this chapter and whilst I can understand the frustration of a few (longer chapters would be lovely etc) I appreciate you are giving us a gift!

Of course I'd love longer,more frequent chapters because you have a real talent and I love your story, however you are a person, with a life with who knows what responsibilities.

So thank you so much for taking the time to write and for giving it to us for free

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good job

I think I understand your methods in the broadening of the story I think it's to show how eventually Dominic will have his own pack and how it will come to include people who were not original to his familial bond

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic writing once again

Really enjoying this story. Incredibly well written and engaging. You have a lot of balls in the air with all the members of Dominic's pack to account for and you're doing an amazing job of fleshing each ones story out. Don't at all mind the careful setup as the plot is advancing and im getting to know the characters and the world they inhabit better. Can't wait to see it all unfold

big65dawguwbig65dawguwabout 8 years ago
Werewolves are just human too

I see a lot of people who seem to take you to task because the pack isn't all rainbows & roses but I've read a lot of these type of stories & find this to be a more realistic view on how a "supernatural " community might be.

These characters ,human & were are all individuals who have their own strengths ,weaknesses & baggage . I think it a much more suspenseful story when you don't know how everyone will react & do hope that it will all work out in the end .

I do think that Dominic will end up his own pack with a much more open dynamic & it will lead to a revolution in the other packs eventually leading them to more harmony & into the 21st Century

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A new rug

I can't wait for the day that one of the protagonist is gonna skin Lark alive. You never know he might make a good rug.Wolf form though. Human skin is to weak as a certain Bolton said.Overall keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep up the good work

@BlueWolfDancer4454

Your story is the only one other than "Mine...Yours" that I've consistently rated 5s. Love the plot progression. Eagerly looking forward to when the pack leadership troubles begin.

@Lo_Pan

If you're looking for stuff like "he rammed his dick into her cunt" with every episode, you'd be better off not following this story. This story has enough "erotica" in it to justify it's existence on Literotica.

Food for thought: "Mine... Yours", which is the highest rated series in Non-Human has NO SEX till the 12th or 13th chapters.

Ever considered that it's you who's failing the grasp the concept of "erotica"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really Enjoying

I am very intregued about where this is going. I love that you aren't making this so cliche' and mate finds other half and live happily ever after. The characters are well written and the dynamic between how Dominic is so accepting of the others in his newly emerging pack compared to how the wolf pack of Orion and Sol seem less harmonious.

Very enjoyable and can't wait for more. You have consistently earned five stars from men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good just short.

i liked it. i want more blue/sam and the twins of course. i am confused if she really does have a split personality or just turns the bitch on when threatened - I can't tell. loved the story development for Garret/Flint and Ben/Augustine relationships

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 8 years ago

I have to agree with your forementioned person, More interaction with the twins and Sam would be warranted at this point. This chapter was well written, well thought out, well worded, and very well organized. Good job looking forward to the next chapter.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausabout 8 years ago
It's About Time

Lark had his ass handed to the Alphas. I hate bullies and am never sad to see them reach their demise. It better be slow and painful...........

I was a bit late in finding this story but it's now one of my faves. Keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dom and Misty are still the most interesting for me, in that they are both fighting the mating pull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OBSESSIVE/COMPULSIVE ASTHMATIC? Jarod's an interesting challenge.

A very enjoyable plot line with room for several follow-on stories set before and after this story. Jarod seems to be a special case, if he was a dog I'd say a cross between a sheepdog and a pug. What will his mate BE like?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love this cant wait for more about them all keep up the great work

LeilaGLeilaGalmost 8 years ago
Best series yet!

Really enjoying this series! I was so bleak to see there are only 15 chapters but then I checked the dates and looks like you're still writing more! So excited! I spent my whole public holiday yesterday reading this series and I'm hooked. My favorite characters are Garrick and Flint, not that I'm personally into that in a sexual way, but I do appreciate addressing the struggles gay people have. Thank you for writing this series, and thanks for not making sex and smut the main focus!

kohlhawkekohlhawkealmost 8 years ago
hooked!

I am enjoying the story to the fullest, please keep going!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Definitely positive.

She's where she belongs, in her new pack. Once Dominic gets back (when is that happening again??) he will stand up for her. Now there is only Misty to sort out and she seems like she'll be a hard nut to crack.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Again...

You are doing a wonderful job of showing the inadequacies of werewolves. A little darker than I would have thought....but very well written.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Some adorable couples there.

And I agree with payenbrant, werewolves in this story definitely show some serious inadequacies. Old-fashioned and with a strong tendency to arrogacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous