All Comments on 'Russian Wives Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
photographerphotographerabout 14 years ago
I should be so lucky

I enjoyed your story, thank you. It made me want to go find a suitable site and do the same thing!! Wow! Two seriously hot, beautiful women - I should have the energy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Decent

Not a great story, but a good one. I have to admit that I knew by the end of chapter 1 how it was gonna end. So that was kind of disappointing. But overall I enjoyed it.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 14 years ago
Quite fun!

If I had wanted strict realism I'd have been reading National Geographic. I was after a fun and sexy tale and that's what I found. Thank you.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Only slightly disapointed.

I'm only slightly disappointed on how short the story was. But I'm greedy like that. Especially when it comes to yours and Scorp's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

but the real ending would have been these two women dumping the guy the second they got their citizenship

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Excellent

Simply an excellent story... Plot, characters, detailing was all brilliant. Ignore the geeks and nitpickers. The finer details are just that... It's a fantasy, we want the emphasis on characters, and mood and story... All elements that you handle with aplomb. Congratulations :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Ha im very impressed at this wonderful piece especially since im romanian.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 12 years ago
Nice Fantasy - Great Story

The only fantasy is that the spouse didn't divorce him right after she got her citizenship, to claim 50% of his wealth, take his children and throw him out of his home.

But I like the way he told it. For two Russian immigre's, I find their command of the English language and philosophical concepts far superior to many (most) native born Americans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read

Great story line, arousing both sexually and intellectually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
beautiful love story

the only complaint i have is Cyrillic is an alphabet not an accent the proper adjective is Slavic or Russian. Beautiful love story.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
do not shave

Bruce the beard, a clever plot twist I had thought of but dismissed. But, MSTarot you made in work in the context of this story. Very good writing.

As for the anonymousies. Yes, it has been verified globally. You are whiney losers, as equally despised by foreign women as you are despised by American women. The basic problem is that you are trying to find mates outside your species. You little primates might have better luck at the zoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
American mail-order brides are docile and obedient...

@fanfare: "As for the anonymousies. Yes, it has been verified globally. You are whiney losers, as equally despised by foreign women as you are despised by American women."

How so? American women are very compliant as mail-order brides, very docile and obedient, every one a fragile and tender lotus blossom. They are very eager to please their masters in their new countries and are very skilled sexually as most have been bred in captivity in Porn Valley, California to perform a wide variety of sexual acts on men, women and livestock which are too simply degrading for a mate from any other country. They will do anything to escape to freedom abroad. Most are desperate to relocate to Cape Breton if Trump wins; they know their place and they do not complain. Just feed them McDonalds every day and take them to MallWart occasionally, they will be content and happy while they push out an anchor baby or two in order to be able to bring their entire family. My baby sister is really, really gay and ordered a mail-order bride from Mormon Utah - the girl cost eight cows in dowry, but is very beautiful and radiant. Our entire village was very surprised when she stepped off the boat from Marine City, leaving a failed state behind to build a new life here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was a fun read.

This was a fun read.

DazzyDDazzyD7 months ago

The sexy talk got a little trite 'but not over the top!

DD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous