Russian Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

I moved beside Elena and helped her removed Svetlana's thong. Now Svetlana was nude, open to the two of us, but particular to her new female lover. I backed away as Elena moved lower so she could tongue Svetlana's pussy area. Svetlana leaned back into my arms, as Elena's tongue flitted into the evident crease by her mons.

I watched over Svetlana's shoulder as Elena carefully orchestrated her fingers and tongue to maximum advantage. Soon, I watched her tongue thrusting and sucking on Svetlana's clitoris. Both women moaned and hummed, making different noises as the stimulus and target changed.

Svetlana started her dirty talk to Elena. "Oh, dear Elena, eat my little pussy. Put your tongue deep in my cunt. Lick me – you know where – YES! Right there! Oh fuck. Fuck me with your fingers. Put your fist into my pussy. Oh God, you're coated in my juices – I hope you like my taste. I like your taste – like nectar, sexual nectar. Make me bigger with your fist so that Jonathan's cock can slide into me so easily. I am your slut. I am your lesbian lover. Love me. Fuck me."

I'd heard the saying many times that a woman knows best how to make love to another woman. I watched and learned as the two of them writhed together, Elena playing the role of aggressor and Svetlana accepting the pleasure being brought to her. Despite the dominance played by one over the other, there was equality between the two – a caring not to step over some imaginary line of superiority or submissiveness.

The talk between the two of them continued, both of them now talking to the other: "I love your pussy. Your juice tasks so good – I'm so glad I'm trying this sexuality with you. Your tongue fucks me so well – put it back in there. I like your fingers in my cunt. Is your ass virgin – should I finger that too? I can't wait to taste you too. Is this how women fuck each other? Oh, I so give you all day to stop. I could eat you forever. I like to lick and pinch your breasts while my finger is in you – I can feel your pussy squeeze my fingers when I do. I love being fucked by you. I love fucking you." The moans and groans accompanied the many words of passion that they uttered to each other.

Svetlana had several orgasms. I read on the Internet that there are a number of different types of female orgasms. I watched most of them happen in those few minutes. Elena's tongue, lips and hands on Svetlana's breasts seemed to start the orgasm cycle. When she shifted her tongue to vagina and clit, I watched Svetlana's back arch in several more tremors, and a few minutes later when she brought her fingers into play, I applauded as she elicited two more climaxes from deep within – probably from Svetlana's G-spot or cervix – or both.

Svetlana's groans became increasingly loud with each successive cum. She moaned, "You're trying to destroy me – not fair! But, oh my God, this feels so good. You are making me so ... sooooo ... so happy ... so content."

Elena finally relaxed her assault and gestured to me that I should step in and participate. She moved up so she could kiss Svetlana and really love her. As I moved into position by her pussy I heard her cooing to Svetlana, "I know we only met four days ago, but I really do think I'm falling in love with you. I've never taken the time to be attracted to a woman. I'm so glad it's you. You are so easy to love – you make me want to do more for you. I want you in my life."

Svetlana wasn't quiet either, "Oh, Elena – my dear lovely Elena. You make love to me like an expert – like you've had a thousand Sapphic affairs and grew more skillful with each one. I hope I can return the favor to you soon, in a way that brings you the same emotions and pleasure that you have given to me. I, too, am drawn to you – drawn in lust, in caring, in love. I hope this never ends."

I gently stroked Svetlana's thighs and abdomen; occasionally letting my fingers lightly fly over her wet and swollen labia or clitoris. Her body spasmed when I gave butterfly kisses to anything near that part of her body.. She seemed exhausted from Elena's loving assault on her sexuality. In the span of fifteen or twenty minutes she'd probably had a dozen orgasms, some of epic proportions. She had a sheen of perspiration about her that belay the effort her body had just gone through – sexual perspiration. I was humbled by the expertise Elena seemed to find to please her new friend to the degree she had. She was a tough act to follow.

Svetlana looked down her nude body at me, to where I now sat at her feet, and said, "Please carry me to bed and make love to me – to us. I am so ready to be mated with tonight – to have you love me. I have had female love from Elena; now I need male love from you – and couple love from the two of you." She looked longingly at each of us.

I scooped up Svetlana in my arms, surprised by her lightness. She put her head on my shoulder as I carried her into the bedroom. Elena followed with a smug look on her face about having rendered her friend little more than a quivering mass of Jello. I winked at her and she grinned.

In the bedroom, I striped out of my clothes in seconds and moved to kiss and love Svetlana. We cuddled and kissed for a couple of minutes, until she said, "Just love me. I need you to complete my night. I want you in me – I want you to cum in me. I want to sleep with your fluids of love in me, then I will be complete."

I rose above her as she directed and gently thrust into her. Her body arched up into me, her pussy rising to meet my penetration. She squirmed side to side as I sank into her, the warmth of her vagina surrounding my cock as she clenched and unclenched her interior muscles, alternately making herself loose and tight to my penetration.

I was trying to be gentle until Svetlana said to me, "You are holding back. I don't want gentle right now. Elena has me wired for a hard fucking. Do me! Do me hard!"

On a horniness scale, I'd been off the top having watched the two women make love. My cock had the consistency of titanium steel, and my resolve to take my time quickly dissolved with Svetlana's words into the need to pump at lightning speed until I filled her velvet chamber with my seed. I speed up and the room started to echo with the sounds of our bodies slapping together and Svetlana's moans and screams. She pulled her legs even further apart to afford me unrestricted access to her cunt.

Elena whispered to me, but so Svetlana could hear, "Pound into her. Faster. Harder. Your cock is magnificent. Fill her with your sperm. Fuck her completely. Love her – love her very very much. Thrust hard into her cunt – she wants that now." She cradled Svetlana's head in her laps so that her head was cushioned and oscillated against her breasts as I thrust into her. She kissed her often, as I did when I paused and stretched forward from my working position.

Elena reached down where my cock thrust in and out of Svetlana's pussy. She massaged Svetlana's clitoris, bring her to yet another orgasm and forcing her to ejaculate a jet of her sex juice into the area already flooded between us. After Svetlana's peak had passed Elena leaned down between our bodies and licked at the sex juices and then licked my cock as it pistoned in and out of Svetlana. The move made me harden and elongate even further. My God, what sexual arousal I felt.

I lasted little more than five minutes at the rapid pace I'd adopted. Had I not had a surfeit of sexual romps in the past few days, I probably would have only lasted a minute. Svetlana came with me, assisted when Elena again reached between us and roughly massaged Svetlana's clitoris, and then inserted a finger along with my cock in her vagina.

Svetlana screamed her completeness – her sanity – her journey at the speed of light to a thousand different galaxies of physical fulfillment. I watched two tears of happiness roll down her cheeks.

I screamed my own orgasm of love and completeness, as jet after jet of my pure white cum surged from my shaft deep into Svetlana's vagina. For a few seconds, she appeared frozen in time, her body arched into my own arch of completeness.

We both collapsed, yet I remained deep inside her tunnel with little signs of flaccidness. Elena embraced us both: "You two were so spectacular together. I've never been this close to someone making love. You were wonderful; oh, I love you both so much." Both Svetlana and I turned to accept the kisses that rained from her lips on both of us.

I slowly pulled myself from Svetlana's body to lie beside her. I was covered in her juices and my cum. Elena swept down the bed and engulfed my shaft, lapping up every trace of the union I'd just had. "You both taste so good together," She commented during one breath. When she finished with me, she tentatively went down on Svetlana again, this time with a little more reserve and tenderness. Svetlana jerked and squirmed on the bed in response to her ministrations. I stroked Elena's hair with tenderness as I kissed her.

Finally, Svetlana pushed Elena away from her pussy. "I can't take any more. You must allow me to rest." She mumbled a few things in Russian; Elena pulled away but smiled at her new lover. I pulled a light sheet up and we covered Svetlana. She rolled onto her side almost immediately and I think she was asleep with a smile on her face within seconds.

Elena smiled and said, "Can we go in your pool – nude? Like this?"

I nodded, and the two of us tiptoed out of the bedroom, across the living room and patio, and slipped into the warm water of our home's swimming pool. Only a few lights were on in the house, and the night sky was exceptionally dark; each star stood out like a torch afire with the passion and love we felt for each other. We floated on our back for a while and just watched the sky, picking out constellations and familiar stars. We kissed often, and I often stroked her body when we floated near each other.

Elena finally asked, "How long ... you know, for you to be ready again?"

I laughed and said, "The swim has rejuvenated me, but it will take me longer to orgasm because I recently did."

"Good, then I wish for you to make love to me before we go to sleep for the night." She flowed into my arms, her erect nipples scraping across my chest and the wiry pubic hair she'd retained flirting with my thigh. I asked, "Where would you like to go?"

"I want to do it right there," She said, gesturing to a large chaise. She pushed me gently towards the pool stairs.

We grabbed our towels and dried off, then Elena pushed me back on the large lounger. She immediately grabbed my tumescent cock, playing with the head with her lips and teeth. Her tongue toyed with my foreskin and the underside of my cock as she started to bob up and down, sometimes twisting her head to heighten my enjoyment.

When I'd gotten sufficiently hard to be a pleasure to her, I pulled her up. She mounted me, facing me so I could enjoy the sight of her body in the dim light. I pulled her down until the twin globes of her breasts raked across my chest, their nipples standing erect and firm. I drove my cock up into her, resulting in a low moan of pleasure from her. We kissed – over and over again – our tongues now intertwined, telegraphing the passion and love we felt for one another.

I heard the door to the house open, and Svetlana came out, her nude body silhouetted against the dimly lighted windows of the house. She came and sat in the chair next to us, pulling her legs up. She whispered, "I had a little nap, and then decided to watch the two of you. Pretend I'm not here." We both watched as she lightly diddled and stroked her pussy, the shadows hiding some of the detail we would have preferred to see.

Elena spoke, "I'm going to fuck your lover. While you sit there full of his cum, I'm going to get my own. Jonathan is going to cum deep in my pussy, and I'm going to soak up all that cum so I can share it with you – and maybe even share it back with Jonathan."

She rose and fell on my shaft, rising up until the very head of my cock was barely making contact with her organ, and then dropping down until my shaft buried itself to the hilt deep in her interior – as deep as I could go and as deep as she could accept. We were well matched.

"Do you want me to cum up into you?" I asked.

As she bounced and gyrated above me, eye candy to my lascivious eyes, she said, "Come in me, come on me, come anywhere you want. I just want you – your cum – anyway you choose to give it to me."

I came after a series of rapid thrusts up into her body. My thrusts triggered her climax. She collapsed onto me, my cock buried in her.

As the orgasm washed through me, I knew I was not only sated physically, but also satisfied in mind and spirit with my two partners. I looked over and watched Svetlana writhe slightly as she also brought herself to climax. We each appreciated the synchronization of our peaks in our own way.

I held one arm out and Svetlana came and lay beside us. This time, my cock was still buried in Elena, and I could still feel her muscles twitch in after shocks from her orgasm. She said, "Oh, Jonathan, that was magnificent. I shall never tire of you doing this to me ... to us." She kissed me and then turned to kiss Svetlana.

We lay like that for a long time. I shrunk and with some giggles, Elena expelled me along with a copious amount of the cum I'd injected into her. Svetlana moved and lapped up some of the fluid, and then the two women shared the residue back and forth to my wonderment. Eventually, they both swallowed and smiled at me.

"Shall we clean up and go to bed, or remain sticky and go to bed?" There were three votes to remain covered with each other's fluids and so we went inside and went to bed, reeking of the smell of sex, girl juice, and cum, not to mention some of our perspiration. To tell the truth, I rather liked the combined aroma we made.

*

Friday, I had planned a house warming and welcoming party. I'd invited about forty friends to drop by late Sunday afternoon: people I work with as well as some previous associates and friends I'd picked up along the way. Everyone knew about my use of the matchmaking site and most even thought I was daring to go trolling for a future wife from Russia on the Internet. No one except Bruce knew that two women had arrived based on my efforts instead of one.

Both Svetlana and Elena were nervous about meeting my friends. I think they both thought of the cocktail party as some kind of test I was secretly putting them through, although I assured them it was nothing of the sort. I'd planned the event two weeks earlier, and I'd thought at the time I'd only have one 'mate' from Russia to introduce. I also thought that after a week, she'd be tired of seeing only me and actually be looking for some other people to socialize with. Now, I thought that presumption might apply to the two of them. They seemed to relax a little when I shared that motivation with them, and both assured me they were not in the least bit tired of my company – in fact, I got a shower of kisses from the two of them.

I felt I had grown by leaps and bounds since their arrival. I hadn't lived with anyone since the dorm-life in college. I'm sure I'd developed some unique and eccentric quirks in how I lived my life. Moreover, I think I'd become a little inbred – too accepting of my daily routines. Having the women around suddenly made me challenge almost everything about my way of life. Why did I eat what I do? Shop where I shop? Prepared things the way I do? Live the way I do? And, even think the way I do?

Other new questions popped up: How could I make all our lives happier and more exciting? What philosophy of life could I adopt that would be more expansive and inclusive? What would I like my life to look like in five year or ten years? I'd thought about having a family, but could I do that if I were living with two women? What would my parents and family think about such a living arrangement? My friends?

The three of us worked all Friday afternoon to clean the house and put together the various buffet items for hors d'oeuvres and dinner. I made about ten trips to the grocery store for little things the girls thought we should have.

The first of our guests arrived about four o'clock. I introduced the girls, being careful to not emphasize any favoritism to one or the other lest they read into my words something I didn't intend. The couple was polite and quickly agreed that it was novel that I'd captured two beautiful women from the Internet. Both mentioned how lucky I was, and with laughter they sympathized with Svetlana and Elena for having to put up with me.

More guests arrived, and both women seemed initially glued to my side. I detected a little anxiety in each of them when they were separate, and their pleasure to be with me otherwise. Just about everyone showed surprise that I was living with two women rather than one. A couple of my friends asked if I intended to choose between such ravishing beauties, hinting that they'd gladly take the 'loser' off my hands – even going so far as to propose to both women simultaneously. Fortunately, laughter prevailed.

As the evening went on, the girls got their sea legs, and started to drift into conversations with different circles of friends. Of course, they also played the perfect hostesses, making sure the food and drink we'd laid out remained fresh and bountiful.

Bruce arrived late with his current lover – a younger man he introduced as Ralphie. The two seemed happy together, and both went off in different directions and mixed with the crowd.

My lesbian friends, Kate and Jane, also showed up and went out of their way to meet Elena and Svetlana. Later, Kate sidled up to me and said in a furtive tone, "So, I hope you're keeping both of them happy."

I assured her I was, trying to ignore the sexual undertones of her comment.

She punched me in the arm in a friendly way, "I mean sexually, dummy. They are in love with each other, in case you hadn't noticed. Believe me I know. I wish either or both of them were in love with me." She ran her tongue around her lips in a lewd manner befitting of Kate. She studied Svetlana as she looked over at us, and then Elena. Kate added, "Of course, they're both madly in love with you too. You devil. You've got the best of both worlds don't you?"

I smiled benignly at her; "Kate, this is the best time in my life. I love both of them, but I can only marry one of them. I'm going to have to send one of them home when her visa runs out."

Bruce had come up and joined Kate and me, catching the tail end of our conversation. He said, "You haven't figured out how to solve that problem?"

I shook my head.

Bruce took a huge breath of air, and said; "Find a dear friend, like me, that will marry one of them for you." He puffed up his chest and seemed to stand taller.

My head jerked around, and I looked to see if he was serious. As near as I could tell he was. I asked, "You serious? I need a reality check."

"Oh, yes, I'm serious – and I wouldn't do this for many people in the world."

"Why?" I asked. Kate duplicated my question to him.

He cleared his throat and started, "Well, I've never 'come out' with my family. They're two thousand miles away and ... well, it would crush my parents to know I've changed persuasions. My Dad would lose all his friends, and they both would probably be run out of the fundamentalist church that is so important to their lives."

Kate nodded knowingly.

Bruce went on, "I've just kept my mouth shut – my own brand of 'don't ask, don't tell.' I only see them every now and then, and they never come to this part of the world – they already live in the sun belt – just in Arizona rather than Florida. Anyway, I've been thinking that the quid quo pro for this would be that whomever I married would have to pretend once in a while to be my wife – for their sake. It wouldn't be for long; they're both elderly and neither will probably live long. Both are still inveterate smokers."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers