Russian Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

I was speechless, "And ... and ... and ... the girl – your wife – could live with me, with us, all the time otherwise?"

Bruce nodded.

Kate snickered and said, "You'd better take him up on it before Ralphie tries to fly him to Boston to get married."

Bruce wrinkled up his mouth and spoke in a near whisper; "Not Ralphie; he's a short timer - satisfies some basic needs, but this is not a raging love affair." He winked at us. Kate laughed.

"How long is your offer good for and what other strings?"

"Well, I expect that eventually she'll want to divorce just to clean things up, perhaps after she's gotten her citizenship. I think that works so long as a few years have past. I don't want to owe any alimony or anything, but other than that I'm open ended about it all. As I said, anything for a friend." He grinned at me and shrugged his shoulders in a gesture of modesty.

I hugged Bruce. He hugged back and made me blush. Kate laughed.

*

The party broke up about ten o'clock. By that time, I'd sworn Kate to secrecy just for the remainder of the night. Bruce, I thanked a million times for a novel solution. I pledged my undying devotion to him – short of changing orientations. Bruce understood.

Svetlana, Elena, and I went in the pool as a final activity for the day – a way to float and relax as we looked up at the stars. We were all nude.

Soon, the girls swam up to me. "Can we make love before we go to bed?" Elena asked playfully. She reached under the water and gently took my partially inflated shaft in her hand and pulled it a few times. Svetlana came and thrust her tongue down my throat and tried to find my tonsils. I kissed back.

We went to lounger and soon I was alternating my thrusts into first one of them and then the other. I was unbelievably horny – aided now by the potential that I would actually be able to 'marry' the two of them – that I could keep the two of them in my life in a romantic way.

At one point I was thrusting into Elena while Svetlana knelt over her face. I could watch Elena's tongue dancing along the slit, sinking into her vagina and often focusing on her clit. Svetlana was moaning, and writhing with the attention. The sexual act between the two women pushed me over the edge.

I could feel the valves in my body start to shudder with excitement. Deep inside I knew I'd crested and that in half a minute I'd ejaculate. There was no turning back, only continued and more intense thrusting into Elena's vagina as I heightened the experience for myself. I warned her – "I'm cuming."

"Cum on me. Cum on us," She said. Svetlana moaned but dismounted Elena's face. I pounded into Elena a few more times then felt the flow of juices start in my body. I pulled out of her warm tunnel.

Elena and Svetlana suddenly knelt in front of me, mouths open, and tongues out. Svetlana said, "Give us your cum."

Jet after jet of my milky syrup erupted from my cock. The first blast laced a track across Elena's face and open mouth. The second I aimed more at Svetlana, repeating the facial assault. The rest seemed to go on and on and cover both women – faces, neck, chest, and breasts. Finally, I stopped. The heavenly and ecstatic feeling passed. I opened my eyes again and surveyed the damage.

As the two women realized I was through, they both turned to each other and kissed. It was a deep kiss with lots of tongue. Both, however, were swapping some of my man juice with the other. Soon, they took turns lapping at each other, catching the runny liquid and lapping it into their mouths. Periodically, they would share what they'd captured with the other. I stood before them watching the erotic acts.

When their tongues reached the other's breasts, they also took time to stimulate and suck the nipples to arousal – not that they had far to go, mind you. More cum was shared in a passionate kiss.

As Svetlana lapped up the last cum from Elena's body, she turned to me. She kissed me and thrust her tongue and some of my own fluid into my mouth. I kissed her with renewed passion. A new boundary had broken. I'd never so obviously tasted myself, and certainly never witnessed first hand such an erotic love making session. After the kiss, she laughed.

I was still hard. I pushed Svetlana down and drove my cock into her pussy. She smiled sexually at me; "I was hoping you'd do this." Her body rose to meet me, and she started the dirty talk. "Fuck me, fuck us. I love having your cock buried in my cunt. Can you feel my love muscles in there squeezing you – making my cunt tight for you? I'm your little virgin tonight – fuck me; make me a woman. I love watching you fuck Elena; I love licking up your cum. Do you know your cum tastes good to me – to us? We should have you cum all over us more often."

Elena picked up the sexual chatter too: "Just before you warned me, I knew you were about to cum. I could feel the pressure from deep in your body. I like how you thrust harder and harder into me just before you came. Oh, God I love having your cum splatter across my face and breasts. I think I'll stop wearing underwear so you can fuck me whenever you want – just tap me on the shoulder and say 'fuck' and I'll be ready. Maybe the two of us need to visit you at lunch each day so we can all fuck in your office or in your car. Oh, I love to rub my pussy while I watch you fuck Svetlana."

The words, the setting, their nubile bodies, the sensations, and the happiness and love I felt all created a renewed sexual excitement in my body although I'd cum only moments earlier.

I exploded into Svet's pussy without much warning. She came too with a flood of juices between us. I guess it wasn't a secret given the sounds we made. My back arched over her as I drove my cock deep inside her for my final few thrusts as my cock erupted.

I fell into Svetlana's arms and we kissed deeply. I rolled off into the arms of Elena and the two of us kissed. Then she was gone – gone to suck the juices from my cock and to suck my fluids from Elena's pussy. She did, even bringing Svetlana to a further climax as I cuddled her and toyed with her breasts.

Eventually, the three of us ended up cuddled together in the heavenly afterglow of our lovemaking. The stars were bright and a quarter moon had appeared over the house to add a little light to our scene.

I hugged both women to me and held them tightly. "I've been able to make a decision about us tonight." I felt both women stiffen, as though I had to impact some bad news. "No, no, no, this is all good news – at least I think it is."

"What do you mean?"

"What if we could live together like this forever – or at least as forever as God gives us in this life? What if the immigration and marriage thing wasn't a problem?"

"Go on, please. Don't tease us."

"I can marry one of you. Bruce has said he would marry the other one of you to satisfy the requirements of immigration. Eventually, you can all get citizenship and lifetime visas. Meantime, we can live together like this."

"And raise a family?" Elena asked.

"Yes, absolutely," I said. I adjusted my hand so I could cup one of her lovely breasts. She pressed my hand to her bosom.

"With both of us?" Svetlana asked in awe.

"Yes." I smiled at her a kissed the end of her nose as I cupped one of her breasts too.

Elena said in an excited tone, her Cyrillic accent suddenly pronounced, "And we make love like this all the time?"

"Until I drop," I jested.

*

Two weeks later, we had a joint wedding: me and Bruce, Elena and Svetlana. We kept the ceremony small as well as the number of invited guests. Ralphie, Kate and Jane came, along with a few other friends. My parents came to witness my wedding, however, we awkwardly explained what we were doing and how we were going to live. After a long silence my Mom and Dad gave each girl a huge hug and welcomed her to our family. My brother sat on the sofa with his mouth agape, until he too finally hugged each gal with enthusiasm. Elena, Svetlana, and I went to Orlando for our honeymoon and did all the theme parks there for a few days. Bruce and Ralphie flew down to the Cayman Islands.

The next few months we learned in lurid detail about getting Green Cards, application forms, waiting, and the requirements for citizenship. I thought it took about five years and I was right. After the green cards arrived with only days to spare before one of them would have to leave, both women quickly went to work and the pool of our three incomes made a lot of nice things happen for us economically. Elena was able to ply her accounting skills for one of the major firms in the city, specializing in handling international tax law. Svetlana's artistic skills extended to photography; in record time, she'd established herself as the top photographer in the area and landed several long-term contracts for advertising photographs in southern media.

By the time five years had passed and we'd celebrated that anniversary, I was happy to note that we were more in love than ever before. Although it had been awkward, we'd also told each of the girl's parents about our triad relationship. In the end, we even did a recommitment of our vows with the girls' parents present.

Svetlana and Bruce divorced a year after she got her citizenship. That left Bruce in the 'most eligible' category, an honor he enjoyed for only six months. He was already in love with a large handsome guy named Roger. The two of them flew up to Massachusetts for a few weeks and got married. We see them socially from time to time.

My Russian still leaves a lot to be desired. I have at least learned what it sounds like when they are mad at me, as well as when they love me. We've agreed that our children should be bilingual. At this point there are two of them: Page and Gregory. Page came from the union of Elena and me; Svetlana and I had Gregory. We are a happy family, and there are usually gales of laughter erupting from all of us as we play and love together.

As for the sex, well, it's still mind blowing. We did, of course, taper down from the peak experiences we shared during our first months together. That said, I live in a dream world with two beautiful women who continue to be lusty and sexual beyond my wildest dreams.

###

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers