All Comments on '(S)extending the Curriculum'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really enjoyable. Great job building tension in the story. Kept me hooked.

braindumpbraindumpover 7 years ago
Great story

Loved the way you had tension throughout the story and it built and built. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great fun story, I know a few guys who were lucky enough to bang one of there teachers. A nyc high school this kid was totally fucking one teacher for a year and a half . She was also married. He was not as nice as the kid in the story he filmed it a few times and showed a few close friends. Watching him fuck his married teacher up her ass with a hidden camera toward her face and one facing her ass as he slid in and out. He was pounding so hard with a fist full of hair . He came all over her face and had her licking his ass hole. The times he recorded it he went extra hard with Biafra in his system. A little to her credit she didn't give him better grades. He fucked a few months after his senior year . They decided on one last time and when done he handed her a disc with the recordings. She was pissed but begged him not to show anyone . She didn't want it to come out so as she yelled and got dressed he told her one last thing to keep him quite. While dressed he had her blow him and came in her mouth and on her face while he taped her with his phone. Her poor hubby. This is a totally true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh? pseudo-Homework

"Vicky Cristina Barcelona with Angelina Jolie"????

Please do proper research next time.

And fix your grammar & sentence errors.

Aside all that, great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

editor needed and please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sequel needed

His refusal to tell his friends that he had been with her and his remorse over the method he used to get her shows that she now has some power over him. Should develop into a secret relationship where she continually gains more power over his lust filled mind until a year or two into college he has now become her completely willing boy toy who lives to please her, maybe they even eventually end up together, with him being her hopelessly pussywhipped (and very, very happy) young hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

I like that this wasn't completely contradictory - hardcore teacher in classroom but easily seduced or capitulates with the slightest of pressure. So well done making this a truly reluctant submission.

I think you have the opportunity to extend this out some more. Perhaps she got off on being "made" to submit - of the blackmail. He could spend the summer training her to submit. Then letting her go as he goes off to college.

You could then extend it further still if you wished with a couple of different options. Either have her begin to crave the submission and begin acting a little more promiscuous in school - one extra button undone one day, no bra another, stockings here and there, maybe ben-wa balls and no panties for a day, etc. - and looking at students and fellow teachers a bit more sexually - perhaps seeking that dominant. Or perhaps it'd be interesting if Pete were to provide the evidence that would give control of her over to a student (or perhaps a sibling team) in the upcoming class - carefully selected to be responsible with the power. Add just a little in-class control - nothing over-the-top. Wonder if Ms Masters has a sibling a town over?

Also, as a completely unrelated request - if someone exerts control over her again, I'd find it fitting to see them make her change her name from Ms Masters to take her mother's maiden name of Ms Slavens :)

EnglishMuffinsEnglishMuffinsover 7 years ago
A Great Story

I'm so glad that you published here as well. A great story that had me guessing all the way through. I even had some other plot possibilities of her turning the tables on him lined up because of how you wrote it.

Teeny tiny detracting comment though. As others have said, an editor would help. I thought I was getting confused when her name changed in the first scene with the principal but then it was back to Masters again.

I've edited for others and happy to offer my services. EM 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
confused about the names..!!??

At two or three places the name of the teacher changed from Ms masters to Ms Watson making me unsure about what her name was really supposed to be...Other than that,you took all the other elements of your story to perfection..be it reluctance or arrogance of the spoilt rich brats or Peter's respect for his teacher at the end of the story...loved it!!100 stars

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
wow! hot hot hot!

The story took a long time to develop, but once the action started it was great! I always enjoy the transition of a blackmailed/non-consenting MILF into a willing and eager fuck slut. Ms. Masters goes from icy statue to dirty cum whore in style. The torrid sex was delicious, wild and unbelievable (literally and figuratively). The Sharpie was a nice touch ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of best parts of "sex with the teacher" stories

is seeing the imaginative ways the student pulls it off. Pete's efforts flunk the test. With the characters drawn as they are the "I'll let her tutor me and become a better student" has no chance of working and after that its just bribery and blackmail. One has to wonder about a seduction that depends on a principal who doesn't question a multi-million donation contingent on moving twice a week tutoring sessions from the school to the student's home or a father who at his son's request is willing to make such a proposal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The quick slip

A long chase is always great. However, when the prize is backed into a corner, I hate when they just submit entirely. No reservations left, just drop all pretext of reality and enter full fledged porn mode. I kept hoping for a reason at the end. Like Pete graduates and at his graduation sees his father with his arm draped around Ms. Masters wearing that same necklace from the day they slept together. Pete's father congratulates him and whispers something in Pete's ear. Pete goes pale as Ms. Masters walks up twirling the emerald of her necklace in her fingers. "Beautiful necklace isn't it? I hear it's worth an Ivy school tuition. Hope you earned a few scholarships.

hiddenrainbowhiddenrainbowabout 7 years ago
Not terrible but far from great

I see what you tried to do here by having some resistance on the part of the teacher at the start. Then you wondered how you'd be able to get that resistance to break down, but you weren't able to come up with anything, so unfortunately that is where the characters broke down and things dissolved into nonsense. The teacher's character on page 5 is completely different than on page 1, which makes for an unconvincing story.

You need to work on your grammar and spelling (for example look up 'breath' vs 'breathe', and how to use apostrophes). You need to remember the names of your own characters, and finally do at least some basic fact checking if you're going to mention real people, places or events. Angelina Jolie wasn't in Vicky Cristina Barcelona, but it would only have taken 5 seconds of research to check that.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
BLOWN AWAY!

DAMN NIKKI, OTHER THAN A FEW MISSPELLED WORDS YOU WROTE A STORY THAT WAS MIND BLOWING. YOU SHOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, REALLY. SORRY, I NOTICED NO ACTIVITY FROM YOU IN QUITE SOME TIME, I HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU NOW HAVE ANOTHER FAN. GOING TO KEEP READING YOUR MATERIAL TILL THERE'S NO MORE. AGAIN, I THANK YOU NIKKI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story Nikki!!

What a great story loved how she gave in and turned slutty at the end. Look forward to reading the rest of your stories. One of my favorite fantasies in high school was boning my young and hot Economics teacher so really appreciate the story.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Well done nikki! I really enjoyed Ms. Masters slow transition from icy prude to hot wet slut. The scorching hot sex at the end is amazing. The story was well written and nicely detailed. I look forward to more of your stories.

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 7 years ago

One hell of a good story . Would like to been able to more than 5 stars

ag10ag10almost 7 years ago
Amazing

What an awesome story, practically believable and brilliantly done.

All your stories have been great. There would be fantastic supportubg stories about Ms Masters and how she is a closest slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking great!

I absolutely loved this. The sex scenes were perfect and the front she put on while being a closeted cum slut is what many of us teachers do. Very good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused

Multiple time our teachers name goes from Masters to Watson.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Once again

Once again you have delivered a superb story. The repeated charge of her last name was distracting, but didn't really hurt the story.

Thank you for sharing this with us,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I loved this story. I liked how she was reluctant and eventually gave in. I wish I could have done something like this to a hand full of my teachers in high school!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it bigly

Not sure if the transition was believable from her refusal to acquiescing, but it was still hot....ans i didn't have to wait :)

walt555walt555almost 4 years ago
Nice!

I dug it, you could use an editor but the idea and the sex was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Time

First time reading your work. I have to say it is one of the best to date. Fortunately it won't be the last of your writings I will enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

This was a great non-conscent story. Not my usual fare but hot just the same. Thanks, Nikki, for sharing.

Not complaining, just FYI, you sometimes called her Ms. Watson.

brickman4brickman4about 3 years ago

As Exhibitionist & Voyeur Sex stories are my my read and the Window Washer brought me here ( good story also ) the writing and fluid kept me reading . I enjoyed your style . Just one request though , please put a larger photograph (maybe) in your Bio .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I don't care. I'm not going to tell anyone. I respect you too much for that, but I am going to get my way."

Is that an attempt at irony?

Thousands2708Thousands2708almost 3 years ago

I'm on page 2 and the mention of Angelina Jolie in the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona (a movie that she was not in) took me out of it. I'll likely continue reading, but just thought I'd mention it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great

Really good story. I enjoyed it immensely. I read it in a coffee shop and couldn't stop till the end. I was hard as a rock when I finished as the waitress approached to see if I wanted anything else. I just blurted out I did need some sort of help, and her eyes dropped to my lap. She calmly said, disabled toilets now. Boy she was good and emptied my seed deep inside her as she stood at the sink. Gave her a big tip and left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story concept and just the right amount of perversion and nastiness. Loved it

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Not your usually, and not mine either, but very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The change from her being blackmailed to a willing

Slut was too sudden to be realistic.

Had she remained a victim it would have been much better.

Bill S.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 2 years ago

Good story, but it's in dire need of a competent editor to polish things up before sharing.

Oh, why does her name change from Ms. Master to Ms. Watson multiple times? Did you change the character's name and just forget to change it to Ms. Masters in some places?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was ripped...Original Writer had her as Ms. Watson...Bad Form

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a rating of five stars, I, like Pete had a history teacher that was single, and what a body!!! I couldn't stop starring at her, Ms. Wolfe was a tall woman, I'd guess around 5'-7" tall with a good amount of tits and a very nice wide hips. She gave me many a great dream and stroking material as I laid in my small single bed. I hated her history teaching because all she seamed to want were dates of things that happen, and I hated dates!!! Anyway I also got into her pants and then she started to explain why she thought different things happened in history and I started to making better grades!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I dont normally give 5 stars but just maybe this was a fantasy at school. Great story.

KnightofmindKnightofmind11 months ago

There were certainly errors in the story, but as this was a request rather than a passion project, pardon the pun, it should be forgiven. As to the quality of the writing on offer? Certainly above average. I like that Pete at least tried to be a decent human being, even if he failed pretty miserably. I like that Ms. Masters eventually got in to it, perhaps not realistic but certainly hot as fuck, was an unexpected twist. I don't really like blackmail and nonconcensual/reluctance but I certainly enjoy some slow burn very dirty fucking and that stuff with her ass was incredible!

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ms Masters or Ms Watson? Are all of your stolen and barely changed? Or just this one? Pretty crappy thing to do. 1 star for stealing stories. It is a shame so many people think it is your own.

blueskyminingblueskymining5 months ago

JESUS CHRIST! ..... Learn how to break up paragraphs with PROPER GRAMMAR RULES!! Your "run-on" paragraphs are so amateur!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think it was great. Now how about Ms Masters takes up with Holly Wells and then drags Pete in to make it a threesome.

blueskyminingblueskyminingabout 1 month ago

Worst piece of crap I've ever read, reads like a 12 year old boy in 8th grade wrote this out of a jack-off Fantasy!! Filled with Grammatical, Spelling, Punctuation Errors, Run-on Paragraphs, and SYNTAX Errors. like one paragraph the Author writes the teachers name is Ms Masters, then for the following Paragraphs the Author calls here "Ms Watson"!!

Quote: "Pete glanced around his study one final time to make sure that it was tidy. He'd hate for Ms. Watson to be left with the wrong impression.

Then two paragraphs later, it's back to Ms. Masters (and it happens in other parts of the Story too!)

""Nice house," Ms. Masters stated as she surveyed the frontage of the large, double-storied mansion."" !!

Get an Editor, and if you have one, FIRE him or her or it.

Bad_HaleyBad_Haleyabout 1 month ago

Hey Blueskymining, the story can't have been that bad. You commented twice, so you must have at least read it that many times. Maybe its the 12 year old boy in you. I for one appreciate the effort that went into it, even with the errors. Hard to find a story here without them!

J69manJ69man14 days ago

Very good story with a nice build up and then an amazing ending. Enjoyed greatly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11943 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...