(S)extending the Curriculum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I even want to know," his teacher said with a sigh. He watched her eyes track his hand as he reached into the drawer of his desk. He pulled out his iPad and grinned when surprise registered on her features. He assumed that she'd been expecting to see another envelope full of money.

"I can't help but wonder," Pete began as his fingers flicked across the surface of the tablet and set the video playing, "What the school and board of education might think if they saw that one of their teachers was disrobing in a student's home." The brief video played out quickly and he watched the emotions dance on Ms. Masters' face. Anger seemed to win as her lips tightened and her eyes narrowed.

"You fucking bastard," she said quietly, all trace of her 'English' accent gone from her voice.

"Ms. Masters, such language," Pete replied calmly.

"Don't you dare speak to me of language. How dare you! You manipulate me, threaten me, bribe me and leave me with little choice but to go through with your fucking games and now you blackmail me? Fuck you."

"That Ms. Masters is exactly the outcome I'm looking for," he said to her with a grin.

"What?!" she spluttered, clearly confused as to what he meant.

"You said, 'Fuck you'. That's what this is all about. I want to fuck you. You know that, but you denied me. I'm just making sure that I get my way. We're going to have sex."

"Like hell we are," she said, belatedly shoving her possessions back into her bag.

Pete gave an overly dramatic sigh. "Do we really have to go through with this charade Ms. Masters? We've been down this path already; remember? Twice if memory serves and lets face it, its not so long ago that I'd be confused. Each time you've threatened to walk out and have no further part of this you've come crawling back to preserve your job and your future employment. This time will be no different."

"We'll fucking see about that," she said and stormed from his study. He stood and quickly followed her. As she went to close her car door he grabbed hold of it and prevented her from doing so. He loomed over her as she sat in the driver's seat. HIs pulse was up, as was his cock. He stared down at her cleavage, then caught her smouldering, angry blue eyes.

"I'll give you time. Wednesday is the day though. I know you'll see it my way Ms. Masters, because if you do, I won't have to tell Father how you propositioned me and tried to seduce me with your enormous tits and big, sexy ass."

"Let go of the door Mr. Irwin," she insisted through gritted teeth. He released it and she yanked it closed. Her wheels spun on the gravel, throwing it at the car's undercarriage as she took off down the driveway.

~~~~~~~

Pete watched Ms. Masters closely during his history class that Wednesday. He waited from some sign that he might get to live out his fantasy that afternoon, but there wasn't any. He considered whether he should prompt her or not. Should he seek out an indication? He decided that there was no way that he could manage it before the lesson ended. He opted for a note. Rather than hand it to her, he went past her office. The door was closed and locked, so he slipped the note underneath. Heart pounding, he left and went home to make his preparations.

He sent Maria home early and confirmed that both his parents would be working for several hours. He had the house to himself. All he needed was for Ms. Masters to show. To pass the time he loaded the video of her taking off her shirt on his iPad and sat down to wait. His note had told her that the door would be open when she arrived and that she was to meet him in the living room, straight through from the entrance hall. Thinking about what was hopefully about to transpire had him hard. As he fantasised further, he decided that he needed to put more effort into his first impression. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of red wine and a glass. He stripped naked and threw his clothes into his room then returned to the couch. He idly stroked his cock as he reviewed the video again and again.

The chime rang to signal someone was at the front gate and he nearly dropped the glass of wine that he'd picked been sipping from. He stood and strode to the front door to provide entry then returned to the couch. He stroked his cock again. He wanted to be sure that he was nice and hard when she came into the room.

Pete was so nervous that he thought Ms. Masters would be able to hear the beating of his heart from the front door. He tried desperately to appear the opposite of how he felt as he heard the front door handle turn and the door itself swing open. The sound of heels clacking their way through the tiled entry hall announced Ms. Masters' arrival and Pete took a deep breath as she stopped in through the entrance of the living room. Shock registered on her face when she saw him sitting there, cock in one hand, wine in the other. He grinned at the look on her face.

"I'm so glad you came," he said as he surveyed her. She wore a white blouse with a white bra evident beneath it, a black pencil skirt and 3 inch black heeled shoes. A necklace hung around her neck; gold, with a green stone dangling between her heavenly breasts. It was if she'd actually shown up to teach. He released his cock and patted the couch beside him. "Why don't you come and take a seat Ms. Masters and we can discuss exactly what is going to happen next." He watched as she hesitated. Conflicting emotions played across her face. He was about to say something to prompt her further when she took a hesitant step forward.

The walk to the couch wasn't long, but each step she took set her breasts to jiggling wonderfully. Pete stared, mesmerised by the sight and imagined how much better it would be if she were naked and her breasts were free. He imagined the way her would wobble with each step and his cock twitched in response. He nearly moaned aloud.

All too soon it was over and she was next to him on the couch. He half turned toward her so that he could make eye contact as he spoke.

"Why don't we discuss the fact that this won't happen?" she said before he could recover his presence of mind.

"Excuse me?" he asked, caught off guard.

"Whatever this is, whatever you think it's going to be, it can't happen," she stated flatly.

"Its going to start with a head job," he replied, keeping the anger and frustration from his voice as he recovered and pressed forward. "A wet, sloppy head job."

"It can't," she persisted. "Its illegal Peter, not to mention morally reprehensible."

"I don't care. I'm not going to tell anyone. I respect you too much for that, but I am going to get my way. I mean if I wasn't you wouldn't even be here. So let's stop pretending otherwise and begin. You can start there," he said, indicating the floor between his legs. "On your knees so that you can give me a good sucking. A nice wet, sloppy porn blowjob."

"You respect me too much?!" she said with a disbelieving laugh. "Peter, no. I mean it. I can't. Maybe a hand job," she countered hesitantly at the last second.

"Vicky," he began firmly. "Ms. Masters," he corrected when he saw the look on her face, "I thought you liked your job? You've worked so very hard to be where you are. I'm sure you don't really want to throw that all away. So, one last time. Please. On your knees Ms. Masters."

She looked as if she were about to protest yet again so Peter simply held his index finger up as if to silence her then pointed to the floor in front of him. He watched her face. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and swallowed. Pete found himself holding his breath as she began to move. He eyed her generous butt as she stood, the material of her skirt clinging to it. As he had many times before he tried to discern a panty line, to discover what underwear she was wearing. She moved too quickly though and was suddenly standing before him. She hesitated.

"Knees," he said simply, the command giving him a thrill as he uttered it.

Again he saw her breathe deep before she knelt. Pete spread his legs and scooted his butt forward a little, his hard cock flat against his belly.

"Remember, wet and sloppy," he said. She looked up at him, her expression unreadable. She moved forward, one knee then the other. Her hand reached for his cock. The movement captivated him. The hand trembled and then it was closed over his shaft. He did moan then; just barely, but enough to draw his teacher's gaze to his. She pulled his cock away from his stomach and both their gazes flicked downward. He felt her tentatively stroke him up and down; her hand moved the skin of his cock over the shaft slowly.

"Suck me," he moaned. He watched as she pulled his cock further toward her and lowered her head. Her lustrous black hair was pulled back in a practical pony tail, thankfully keeping it from blocking his view. Her lips parted. They were full and luscious. For the first time he noted the subtle colour of her lipstick. It was a dusky red, a contrast to the colour of the head of his cock. Just prior to descending over it, her wet tongue slipped from between her lips and licked, wetting them. Then he felt them close over him and slide down.

"Oh fuck," Pete moaned. She started tentatively. Her lips moved slowly down over him and back up again, barely taking her mouth beyond the tip. She moved up and down a few times, then released him and swirled her tongue around a little. She paused and looked up at him. The view was spectacular, her blue eyes intense (her cheeks flushed whether from embarrassment or excitement didn't matter to him). The dangling gold chain drew his eye to the severe and wondrous plunge of her cleavage.

"Wet and sloppy," he said again. "And tell me how much you like it. Talk dirty to me."

Her lips parted again and she took him back in her mouth. Again she seemed to be hesitant and to lack commitment to the act. He placed a hand on her head and gently pushed her downward. She glanced up, eyes throwing daggers, but she took the hint. She breathed around his cock. Her cheeks flared and she plunged downward, engulfing him deep within her mouth. He held his hand on her head and waited until he felt her try and pull back. He held her down. Her cheeks flared and he saw her swallow. Her mouth widened and she sucked air around his cock. He didn't want to piss her off too much and so released her. He expected to be scolded, to face an angry tirade. Surprisingly he didn't get one.

"Like my mouth on your hard cock do you?" she asked, saliva dripping down over her chin. She sucked the head back into her mouth. She pushed her head down and then came back up slowly. "Is this what you wanted? Your teacher's lips wrapped around your erection?" He felt himself twitch as she spoke to him. It was everything that he had hoped for and more. She slurped up and down his shaft. After a minute or so she pulled back a bit and let the saliva run from her mouth, dribbling it over the head as she held him with one hand. He watched, mesmerised as the light from the entry caught the string that hung from her mouth to his cock. It glistened briefly before being broken as her hand ran over the head and caught it to drag it back down as lubricant. Her tight fist slid over the head and down toward his balls which she cupped with her free hand. He groaned when she gave them a squeeze.

"You like it sloppy?" she asked and spat on his cock again. She followed the saliva with her mouth. She moved up and down rapidly and each time she went down she took him all the way to the back of her throat. She kept at it and saliva continued to fill her mouth and seep down his length. He felt it start to coat his balls and then she pushed down and held him with the head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat.

With a gasp of air she pulled up again, viscous saliva stringing from her mouth. Her cheeks were flushed and her enormous chest heaved with every intake of breath. "You like your teacher being a dirty cock-sucker?" she demanded. "Does making me a whore meet with your approval?"

The question was rhetorical as Pete found his cock engulfed before he could frame a reply. Up and down her lips went and her tongue swirled and teased at every opportunity. She worked his cock like it had never been sucked before. The tension built in his balls. He wanted to last. He wanted it to go on forever, but it didn't seem like he would be given the choice.

"You have such a nice cock Pete," she drawled "So hard and firm. It feels sooo good deep in my mouth." One hand caressed his balls, coated in saliva. She slid them around for several moments, her other hand working his shaft.

She released his cock and put a hand under each thigh and worked him solely with her mouth. It was heaven. She pumped him with her mouth and then drove downward, her tongue beneath his rigid shaft. He felt her stop as he bumped the back of her throat. He waited for her to pull up, but she didn't. She breathed and swallowed and pushed and he felt himself slide deeper. It was tight. His cock was pulled away from his body and she had repositioned herself, lifting from her knees to bend over him further. His cock was in her throat! She barely moved and he lost control.

He didn't even have a chance to let her know. He exploded. His balls unleashed and his cock spasmed and he injected his cum straight down her throat. He cried out in pleasure and his teacher pulled back. As she sucked in life-giving air as his cock spurted again and sprayed her face with his seed. He stared as he saw his sticky white juice splatter against her beautifully fair skin. A rope of it hit her in the forehead and hung down over her right eye to her cheek. Another spurt hit just beneath her nose. She gasped and sucked him quickly back into her mouth, drinking down the last remnants.

"Dirty enough for you?" she asked and wiped cum from her face.

"Not a bad start," he replied with more bravado than confidence. His teacher slipped her cum covered fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Start?" she asked. "Seems like you're finished to me."

"Oh no, just because I came doesn't mean I'm finished; far from it. You haven't even taken your clothes off yet."

"Well I don't really need to, do I? Clearly my, oral skills have sated you."

Her continued reluctance to accept the situation and to try and squirm out of what was to come pushed him beyond his patience and self-control.

"Stand up and take your fucking clothes off," he demanded.

They faced each other, Pete from the couch, his teacher from her knees.

"Do we really have to go through this again?" he asked, trying to keep the frustration and emotion from his voice. "I though we'd resolved this."

"And I thought I'd met your needs, but if you're demanding more, I have to ask when does it end? You say its a one time thing, but what happens when you decide that one time wasn't enough? What happens when you wake up tomorrow and think it was so awesome that you can't let it go?"

"I won't."

"You can't say that with certainty," Ms. Masters interrupted. "I'm sure if I'd asked you at the start of the year if you'd ever blackmail me for sex that you'd have said no and yet here we are."

"I promise," Pete said solemnly, nearly feeling bad enough to let her go. "This is a one-time thing. When I tell you that we're done today, I mean it. I will never mention this again. If there's one thing Dad has taught me its that you can't devalue your word if you want to deal successfully with people."

Ms. Masters studied him with an appraising look. Pete waited. The pause dragged and time seemed to slow as he waited for the outcome. Eventually she stood and he held his breath as he waited to discover whether it was to walk out or not. Little details stood out, as time seemed to stand still; the small silver buckle of the thin black leather belt that cinched her skirt in at the waist, the curve of her breast slightly revealed by the light shining through the blouse from behind her. It was the sight of spots of his cum on her blouse that made his dick twitch though. Her fingers went to the top button and began to release it. He let his breath out.

One by one she slowly undid the buttons, each one allowing the blouse to part a little further, to reveal a bit more skin. Pete hardened in time with her progress. When the last button was released she took it and draped it over the arm of the couch. It caused her to lean in over him, her massive tits close to his face, the gold necklace with its pendant swinging with them. She stood again and reached behind her back to release her bra.

"Wait," he said urgently before she could undo it. "Skirt first."

Her hands came back to her sides then to the little buckle of her belt. After releasing it, she reached to the side of her skirt and ran the zipper down, then shimmied a little. The skirt slipped over her wide hips and fell to the floor. The movement threatened to capture Pete's gaze, but he held it at her underwear as it was finally revealed. It was white lace that matched her bra. There was a hint of dark pubic hair visible through the front. Boy leg, he thought to himself.

"Turn, please," he said before she could remove anything else. She stepped from her skirt, the light catching the patent black leather of her pointed heels. She bent down and picked the skirt up from the floor and laid it with her blouse. Satisfied, she stood in front of him again and turned.

Not boy legs, he thought as she did so. The white lace cut across the ample flesh of her ass. What was it that Daniel had called them? Cheekies. It wasn't a thong, but somewhere between that and a bikini line at the back. He took his cock in hand, stroking it to full erection again as he admired the first of the sights that he'd waited so long to see. Her skin wasn't unblemished. Her ass was dimpled here and there and it wasn't as firm as the girls that he'd seen from school, but as far as he was concerned she was perfect. The curves of her hips and waist, her thighs, all screamed woman to him.

As she finished her rotation and came to face him again, he was pleased to see the look of surprise on her face when she spied his hard cock in his hand again. "Maybe you're not finished," she acknowledged.

"Like I said, I'm far from finished," he bragged. Her hands went behind her again and this time he said nothing to stop her from undoing the bra's clasp. As the tension was released he saw her boobs drop, the cups of the bra still supporting her a little, still hiding her from view, but clearly not over-coming gravity either. She allowed it to drop away and he saw them for the first time; Ms. Masters' tits. They were every bit as epic as he'd always dreamed. Her areolae were large and the tip of her nipples hard little peaks at their centres. The flesh of her tits was pale, the hint of veins visible across their glorious expanse. He wanted to feel them. He wanted to suck them, but Ms. Masters was already moving. Her fingers went to the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. Her pendulous breasts briefly blocked the revelation of her pussy as she bent forward. They were like large melons suspended from her chest, the gold of the pendant swinging and glittering in the room's light. It was an intoxicating sight, but the moment she began to stand again his eyes snapped to her pussy. More her pubes really, he realised as he stared at them. They were cropped neatly to a wide, dark landing strip that disappeared between her legs. She stood with her feet spaced slightly apart and leaned to her left, the stance thrusting her hip out. It also hid her pussy lips from view. He didn't mind. It wouldn't be long until he saw all her glory.

"You're so fucking hot," he said as he drank in the sight of her. He thought he caught a hint of a blush in her cheeks at the compliment. She turned for him again. He tried to remember every single detail; the look of her breasts in profile, the curve of her hip, the way her belly swept down to her landing strip, the little raised nodules around her wonderful nipples that seemed to have become even more erect since they had first been revealed.