(S)extending the Curriculum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,973 Followers

"You don't own my ass Peter. Its mine to do with as I please. Maybe I've changed my mind."

"Maybe I'll buy your ass and then I will own it."

"You couldn't afford to own my ass," she replied confidently.

"You might be surprised, but for now I'm happy to rent it."

"Fuck that, how about we just get that lovely cock in it. Get down on the floor."

Pete laid down on the floor and Ms. Masters stood over him. "I should ride your face and get you to eat my messed up pussy," she suggested, "But something tells me that you wouldn't like that so maybe I'll just ride your cock instead." Pete stared up at her body, the angle providing a brand new view to admire, the underside of her massive tits, her ass, his cum smeared through her pubes. She danced for him, swaying her hips back and forth and around in circles. She squatted down over him and rubbed her pussy back and forth along his cock without taking him inside. Then she knelt between his legs and sucked him again.

"Fuck I like sucking your big dirty cock," she told him just before pushing her mouth down as far as it would go and gagging on him. She did it several times until he was totally coated with her sticky saliva, then she stood up and squatted over him again. Holding him with one hand she guided him to her anus and then bore down. He couldn't believe how readily she took it. She eased down and her tight back passage enveloped and squeezed him. "Oh yeah, that's just what I needed," she moaned. Up and down she rode him, taking his entire cock in her ass before sliding up and then back down to take it all the way in again. She put one hand on his chest to steady herself and played with her clit with the other. Pete reached for her tits and massaged with them.

"Let me suck them," he implored her. She moved her hand to the side of his head so that her massive tits dangled in his face. He took a large nipple in his mouth and heard his teacher moan even as he felt her push back on his cock, forcing him deeper in her ass. She let him feed on one for a while before switching and smooshing the other into his face. Then it was being dragged away from him.

"I'm going to cum with your cock in my ass," she announced. She sat back, and her hand when to her pussy. He watched her spread her lips and then start rubbing her clit furiously. Occasionally she'd plunge two and even three fingers into her pussy and fuck herself with them. He could feel them through the membrane separating her ass from her pussy. Then she was rapidly working her middle two fingers back and forth across her clit and she leaned back and screamed. Her legs shook and pussy juice squirted from her pussy to coat his belly, even spraying as far as his chest.

"Fuck that was amazing," she panted as she recovered without having moved off his cock. "Do me from behind Peter, fuck my ass doggy-style and fill it with cum." she said, climbing off his cock and getting into position for him.

Pete gloried in the sight of her big bubbly ass being thrust back at him. She'd put her head on the ground and her body curved down and away from him, presenting him with its perfection. He moved quickly and stabbed his cock into her butt hole. He pushed deep, grabbed her hips and started fucking her, intent on his fourth orgasm of the afternoon. His teacher demanded he fuck her harder and harder. He grabbed her hips and pummelled her ass with his cock.

He watched it disappear and reappear, the tension building again in his balls. He was close to losing it and thrust furiously until he came again. He pumped his load into her ass and it was greeted with a cry of pleasure from Ms. Masters.

"Are you sure you don't want a shower?" Pete asked her as she pulled her clothes on a bit later.

"You wanted me to be a dirty slut Peter, so that's how I'm going to leave you," she replied as she did up the last button of her blouse.

"I'm sorry," Pete started, "I know blackmailing you was wrong and I know that I can't ever make it up to you ..."

"Shut up Peter. What's done is done. I don't like it and I doubt I'll ever forgive you, but just stop. There's nothing you can say."

"Ms. Masters, I need to say just one thing. I promise not to ever say anything or you know, try and take advantage of this again."

"I said shut up Peter. I'll be going now. At least be good enough to walk me to my car."

It seemed to be a weird request, but he did so. He stood on the white gravel drive beside the car resigned to a fate that would likely involve a lot of hard questions and awkward attention during history class. The driver's side window descended and he saw Ms. Masters turn toward him.

"You never know, maybe I'll let you rent my ass sometime ... Pete."

Gravel was thrown from the front wheels as she put her foot down and took off in a hurry. Pete stood and stared for a long time before realising that he had cleaning up to do. He headed inside, the pleasant ache in his balls a reminder of the afternoon's activities.

~~~~~~~

"Here's your hundred man," Pete said to Daniel on the day of graduation.

"Ha! I didn't think you were going to pay me if you failed."

"Nah, that's just something Eddie said. A bet's a bet and I failed," Pete confessed.

"Don't sweat it dude, I'm sure you'll make up for it in college!"

~~~~~~~

Ms. Watson opened the drawer of her desk and took out an envelope. She opened it and counted out five crisp hundred dollar bills. They were accompanied by a simple hand-written note:

Rent

+++ ~~~~~~~ +++

End.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,973 Followers